Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 9, 2013 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Touma ;.; she caught a fever.

I'll look forward to their performance soon but lol @ that train scene. Setsuna oh you. I'm glad Touma got better now though.
Nov 9, 2013 10:44 AM
Dec 2012
Setsuna is getting dependent on him more and more. Haruki is too nice or innocent. It could be treacherous to both of the girls in the end.
Nov 9, 2013 12:25 PM

Jun 2012
Oh lawd that sequence when Haruki sees Setsuna in her outfit
Her shyness, the camera angles, the dramatic arm grabbing was too much for me

It was evident already but this episode just hammers that Setsuna's fallen HARD for Haruki. I don't even want to know how she'd react if she loses this triangle for fear of her own or Haruki's well being
HybridMBLNov 9, 2013 12:29 PM
Nov 9, 2013 12:33 PM

Nov 2011
beginning of that episode....
Hate Keeps me warm
Nov 9, 2013 12:41 PM

Apr 2012
This love triangle is getting rather intense!
Nov 9, 2013 12:46 PM

Oct 2013
Hmm, I'm rooting for Touma though...
Nov 9, 2013 1:33 PM
Mar 2013
Is it just me or did Haruki composed that song for Touma, and Setsuna figured it out while reading the lyrics. Or I'm just really rooting for Touma
Nov 9, 2013 1:42 PM

Apr 2009
Oh gosh, Kazusa iis cute

Oh god, Setsuna is dangerous
Nov 9, 2013 2:18 PM

Feb 2009
Touma remains best girl

Setsuna remains clingy as hell
Nov 9, 2013 2:23 PM

Nov 2010
Touma was so cute in this episode.
So was the song's lyrics about Touma and Ogiso figured it out? I'm really eager to hear Yonezawa Madoka's version of the OP.
Nov 9, 2013 2:53 PM
Nov 2010
1Ventus said:
Is it just me or did Haruki composed that song for Touma, and Setsuna figured it out while reading the lyrics. Or I'm just really rooting for Touma

Rinji- said:
So was the song's lyrics about Touma and Ogiso figured it out? I'm really eager to hear Yonezawa Madoka's version of the OP.

Yup the third song, their last number is the OP. And it's most likely about Haruki's crush for Touma. Even the scenes in the OP sequence confirm it.
And OMGAWD the beginning of the episode, dem legs perfecto.

HybridMBL said:
Oh lawd that sequence when Haruki sees Setsuna in her outfit
Her shyness, the camera angles, the dramatic arm grabbing was too much for me

It was evident already but this episode just hammers that Setsuna's fallen HARD for Haruki. I don't even want to know how she'd react if she loses this triangle for fear of her own or Haruki's well being

Yup talking about directing and animation, there was that crossing bridge scene in episode 5 between Setsuna (red) and Haruki (blue), that was so nice of the studio to use it.
And just before the ED in this episode, Setsuna biting her lip was too much FEEL for me.
Nov 9, 2013 2:55 PM

Oct 2011
Beautiful !!!
Nov 9, 2013 3:08 PM

May 2013
jindo90 said:
1Ventus said:

Rinji- said:

Yup the third song, their last number is the OP. And it's most likely about Haruki's crush for Touma. Even the scenes in the OP sequence confirm it.
And OMGAWD the beginning of the episode, dem legs perfecto.

Oh I see. I was confused at first as to why Setsuna reacted like that. Makes sense. Can't wait for the next episode.
Nov 9, 2013 3:13 PM

Jul 2012
Ah, so his song is his feelings towards Touma. The plot thickens.
Nov 9, 2013 3:26 PM

Feb 2008
The drama will get intense soon.
I'm glad there were a developments in this episode. :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Nov 9, 2013 3:56 PM

Dec 2011
Wah, we are getting close to the fair! Can't wait to see what happens with their romance after.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2013 4:10 PM

Nov 2009
Something stroke me when I saw Setsuna bite her lips at the end, so much feels for her ...
Poor Setsuna, Haruki was her first love and she has already devoted herself to him. Meanwhile Haruki hasn't realized her feelings yet. Please do something before it turns late.
On the other hand, man, this love triangle, it's the first time I've come to like both of the female characters. I want to ship them both but, you know, there's only 1 winner.
Either way, I'm rooting for both, but the other girl's gonna experience a bitter taste of love.
Nov 9, 2013 4:29 PM
Jul 2018
Cant wait to see the next episode, its going to change my score if it leaves a impact on me.

Go Setsuna!
Nov 9, 2013 5:22 PM

Nov 2009
why is this anime so amazing
why why why QwQ
Nov 9, 2013 5:35 PM

Jan 2013
Beautiful episode.
Love the build up and the character interactions.
Has a great atmosphere.
Nov 9, 2013 5:49 PM

Jun 2013
This love triangle is intense. Sooner or later Haruki will have to pick one of them and what a hard pick it is. Judging by how things are so far he will most likely go out with Setsuna... But what do I know? Surprise me W.A.2!

No Nice Boat endings though. Pretty please :)
Nov 9, 2013 6:17 PM

Mar 2012
Pretty well adapted. But, seeing Setsuna bit her lips like that.. must be hard on her to know Haruki's feeling for Touma. And in this episode, noted that Touma and Setsuna seemed jealous when Haruki talked about the other and vice versa. The intense of Their Triangle Love, Thus, Began.

I'm rooting for Setsuna though.
Nov 9, 2013 7:56 PM

Dec 2012
Finally, finally a romance story where the main character already has a girl in mind instead of being indecisive and is seemingly oblivious to matters of love. I think its pretty clear that Haruki is in love with Touma, and Setsuna figured it out from the song and she has her own crush on Haruki.
Nov 9, 2013 9:12 PM
Nov 2010
Takana_no_Hana said:
Something stroke me when I saw Setsuna bite her lips at the end, so much feels for her ...
Poor Setsuna, Haruki was her first love and she has already devoted herself to him. Meanwhile Haruki hasn't realized her feelings yet. Please do something before it turns late.
On the other hand, man, this love triangle, it's the first time I've come to like both of the female characters. I want to ship them both but, you know, there's only 1 winner.
Either way, I'm rooting for both, but the other girl's gonna experience a bitter taste of love.

Well, more like, Haruki didn't realize any of the girls' feelings. And both girls think that he's going to go out with or he's in love with the other.
Nov 9, 2013 9:18 PM
Jul 2018
Haruki is naive and will continue to act so for the next six years.
On the other hand, preparing for the incoming shitstorm some time soon.
Nov 9, 2013 10:38 PM
Mar 2013
I'm rooting for Touma but I feel really bad for Setsuna,it feels like I did something wrong for rooting on the other person.
Nov 10, 2013 12:14 AM
Dec 2012
Keeps getting better and better but it makes me sad at the same time due to the fact that I bet the source material is even better but won't be translated any time soon :(
Nov 10, 2013 1:34 AM

Sep 2011
I guess it has been a while that I've witnessed a very well-done(If not perfect) adaptation(Though by that, I'll easily get depressed on the ending).

I'm glad that they retained the train scene part.

Surely the next episode is the performance and... yeah.

Nov 10, 2013 1:43 AM

Apr 2012
Tennouji_ said:
I guess it has been a while that I've witnessed a very well-done(If not perfect) adaptation(Though by that, I'll easily get depressed on the ending).

I'm glad that they retained the train scene part.

Surely the next episode is the performance and... yeah.

If they adapt coda Kazusa True Ending, you will know what real depression and despair means. Or read it yourself, best case. :(
Dies Irae! :)
Nov 10, 2013 1:46 AM
Nov 2013
Just wondering does Haruki start acting like a twat later?
Nov 10, 2013 1:56 AM

Apr 2012
Aevde said:

Mod edit: A small spoiler, but still a spoiler and tagged accordingly.
rodacNov 11, 2013 8:53 PM
Dies Irae! :)
Nov 10, 2013 2:01 AM
Nov 2013
Aerbage said:
Aevde said:

What does Haruki do? i like these type of spoilers.

Mod Edit. Most people don't like seeing spoilers in the discussion. You might want to ask for a pm, or a comment on your home page with a spoiler tag.
rodacNov 11, 2013 8:55 PM
Nov 10, 2013 2:05 AM
Aug 2012
Daw that's too bad. I thought Haruki was an alright guy so far. There's no "Ugh did you say something?" or "Why is she doing that?" from him so far.
Nov 10, 2013 2:08 AM

Sep 2011
Keetriver said:
Daw that's too bad. I thought Haruki was an alright guy so far. There's no "Ugh did you say something?" or "Why is she doing that?" from him so far.

Well, you'll know later at the last few episodes of IC.

Nov 10, 2013 2:24 AM

Mar 2013
Golden Time and this anime are the two best romcom anime for this season :3
Nov 10, 2013 2:36 AM

Sep 2011
davidphamle said:
Golden Time and this anime are the two best romcom anime for this season :3

But this isn't RomCom...

Nov 10, 2013 2:43 AM
Jan 2013
hyperfire said:
Hopefully it'll sound better in the anime adaptation, because her version of 届かない恋 in the VN sounded offensively flat and lacked emotion.

How would you feel if you had to sing a song that was about your crush and his crush on another girl? It could end up the same way in the anime, flat and emotional because you just plain don't care about the song, but put enough effort into it that you don't make it seem so to others.
Nov 10, 2013 3:03 AM
Nov 2013
What exactly does Haruki do? i hate knowing bad things will happen without knowing the details.

Mod Edit. Most people don't like seeing spoilers in the discussion. You might want to ask for a pm, or a comment on your home page with a spoiler tag.
rodacNov 11, 2013 8:56 PM
Nov 10, 2013 3:40 AM

Oct 2013
awwwww, poor Setsuna :( so much building drama, took a few minutes to realise that the lyrics were written for Touma, or at least that seems to be what is implied
Nov 10, 2013 6:36 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I liked this episode very intense. Touma caught a fever, Haruki nursed her back to health, and Setsuna felt sort of left out. She wanted to help out and be close with her friends supporting them but she was stuck at school. Sad to know she depends too much on Haruki due to her mental state being bad after what happened to her in middle school. A guy confesses to her but it was a lie, and now that she likes Haruki and has a crush he likes Touma.

Setsuna in her kimono was too cute, and with that ribbon even more kawaii. The scene where Haruki came and saw Setsuna in her kimono and then they went on the train I thought she was going to get the upper hand in the love triangle. However, Haruki's trump card to stay with Touma was the 3rd song for Touma where he seems to express his feelings to her.

Also I'm not sure but when Touma asked Haruki if he was going to ask Setsuna out to be his girlfriend I had the idea that maybe Touma already read the lyrics for the 3rd song. That in turn she asked the question saying will you stay with me, or go with Setsuna, Touma knowing Setsuna has mental problems that cause her to have stage fright as one issue.

Nov 10, 2013 6:45 AM

Jun 2009
Good episode. I think all signs point to Haruki being into Touma at this point, at least that's what Setsuna seems to fear.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Nov 10, 2013 9:37 AM

Aug 2010
Great episode. Looks like Setsuna is afraid that Haruki is in love with Touma.

5/5
Nov 10, 2013 1:31 PM

May 2011
Geez, is there ever gonna be a bad/slow episode in this series (rhetorical question)? This is easily the best love triangle I've seen ever. Dat train scene. :3
Nov 10, 2013 1:34 PM

Nov 2012
Wow, pretty good episode, I'm really happy with this season, never watched the first White Album and almost skipped it this time round but man oh man, pretty great. Also, Touma leaving the song untouched..

Nov 10, 2013 2:10 PM

Jan 2013
Hmm interesting. Seems he may have something for the Pianoist and her for him now. 4th wheel better get it to make it a 2/2.
Nov 10, 2013 2:57 PM

Jun 2007
SweetKotomi said:
I liked this episode very intense. Touma caught a fever, Haruki nursed her back to health, and Setsuna felt sort of left out. She wanted to help out and be close with her friends supporting them but she was stuck at school. Sad to know she depends too much on Haruki due to her mental state being bad after what happened to her in middle school. A guy confesses to her but it was a lie, and now that she likes Haruki and has a crush he likes Touma.

Setsuna in her kimono was too cute, and with that ribbon even more kawaii. The scene where Haruki came and saw Setsuna in her kimono and then they went on the train I thought she was going to get the upper hand in the love triangle. However, Haruki's trump card to stay with Touma was the 3rd song for Touma where he seems to express his feelings to her.

Also I'm not sure but when Touma asked Haruki if he was going to ask Setsuna out to be his girlfriend I had the idea that maybe Touma already read the lyrics for the 3rd song. That in turn she asked the question saying will you stay with me, or go with Setsuna, Touma knowing Setsuna has mental problems that cause her to have stage fright as one issue.

I don't really understand what you meant that a guy confessed to her but it was a lie. My interpretation was that a guy confessed to her and there were complications with her friends and relationship with them hence, having a trauma of not having friends in high school

I don't know, Setsuna doesn't seem like what i first had impressions of her, someone who was sweet but now my hearts wavering with my ideals on her :s
Live your life of freedom
Live it to the fullist~
Nov 10, 2013 3:27 PM

Aug 2013
so next episode Haruki is gonna do something bad?

that doesnt make much sense....judging from his alright nature so far :x
Nov 10, 2013 3:35 PM
Nov 2010
GIlgameshxIshtar said:
SweetKotomi said:

I don't really understand what you meant that a guy confessed to her but it was a lie. My interpretation was that a guy confessed to her and there were complications with her friends and relationship with them hence, having a trauma of not having friends in high school

I don't know, Setsuna doesn't seem like what i first had impressions of her, someone who was sweet but now my hearts wavering with my ideals on her :s

Talking about the ideal school idol Setsuna, I first got the impression that she is sweet, naive, and nice to everyone. But the "naive" part was completely off the mark. She was pretty perceptive to immediately realize Haruki's bias about Touma when they were merely talking.
Also, Setsuna was also the one who got Touma into the k-on club (that cafe talk). Okay, many might attribute that to Touma already having feeling for Haruki long before the story; but before she joined the club, Touma impression of Haruki being enthusiastic about the club was because of Setsuna singing. And during that cafe talk, Setsuna placed small lies here and there to get Touma off her (mistakenly?!) impression. That scene totally threw me off my impression about the naive Setsuna. But she is for sure sweet and nice.
One another note, BOTH girls are falling hard for Haruki's hard-working and efforts put into the festival preparation. Not just Setsuna being lonely without Haruki, but Touma is also dependent on Haruki. Seeing how lonely they were in 2 years before meeting Haruki and joining the k-on club, I can say they are now deep in this triangle.
F********CK yeah, my first time seeing such a balanced triangle, can't say which girl (or none T.T) will win in the end.
Nov 10, 2013 4:17 PM

Nov 2009
jindo90 said:

F********CK yeah, my first time seeing such a balanced triangle, can't say which girl (or none T.T) will win in the end.

It's pretty much decided, if not already ... my bet is that Touma will likely win Haruki love. She seems to be the introverted and cold type( but not to the one she loves). But in order for things to work out and plot progresses, Haruki has to be the person who talks to her first of all. You can see he's been chasing after her already(inviting to the k-on club, but we will see romance involves between them later on).

Meanwhile Setsuna is pretty much the out going type, be nice to everyone, since she's the one who likes to take the initiated step first, we could already saw she devoted herself to Haruki, so its likely that shes gonna chase after Haruki and end up being in a unrequited love-relationship. We could see that when Setsuna was always the one who feels left out in the group conversation.
Takana_no_HanaNov 10, 2013 4:26 PM
Nov 10, 2013 4:22 PM

Dec 2011
I loved this episode, this is getting better and better.
Can't wait for that delicious drama incoming
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.