Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 19, 2016 8:34 AM

Jun 2013
kazuya you better do something next episode like freeze both louis and holly. i mean he froze a whole crowd with just a single breath during the prom back in season 1, so surely he can at least freeze two people. or was that just a pure fluke and we'll never get to see him do something OP ever again?
Jan 22, 2018 5:18 PM

Oct 2013
this anime is shit I fucking hate ntr I feel like the MC is a cucked as soon as he found out she was his plaything he got excite It's going to be really hard for me to comeback from this I'll still finish it
[/quote]
Feb 26, 2018 10:52 PM

Jan 2011
So... did They fuck?
Just curious, need some concrete evidence here. To lazy to read manga and I don't wanna go off some hardcore white knight trying to defend his feels
Jan 17, 2019 8:22 AM

Jul 2016
louis is a fuckin scumbag, if i were kazuya i would beat the living sht out of him and make him suffer tbh

1/5
Aug 16, 2019 10:10 AM

Mar 2018
I'd be disappointed if Luis doesn't die for this or at least be humiliated in the worst possible way.
May 13, 2020 11:31 PM
May 2020
Is Satellizer still virgin afterepisode 6?
That scene is shit, but after all, she escaped from her step brother. But I really want to know that could she keep her virginity?
Aug 22, 2020 3:05 AM

Jul 2016
Having a fucked up past still doesn't make her best girl. Naturally, I was aware of it in season 1 when I said she wasn't best girl.

You should favorite her if you like her personality, not because you pity her.
Feb 25, 2021 6:37 AM

Dec 2020
Episode was hard to watch; made my heart ache. But some of these comments and the total ignorance and disregard to the severity of the whole situation is just as disgusting to see.
Feb 26, 2021 12:16 PM
Jan 2020
To start i hate that kind of stuff so this episode made me beyond pissed, after 1 season and half of season 2 the "main character" cant fucking see her expressions HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO DUMB? he already as been with her for long enough to see if she isnt okay, this shows 0 character develepmont. Her i wont blame because even with evolution that reaction is only expected so all the blame falls to the guy who doesnt deserve to be called a main character.
My opinion is influenced by the fact of the violations and that kind of things but it's more than reasonable to say that he's duty was to help her BEFORE all that stuff, it created drama, i guess you can say so, but if he doesnt change through the series shows how bad this is going.
Aug 4, 2021 1:11 AM
Jul 2021
I Hope this Guy dies in the Most painfull way!!!! For me it looks Like He raped her
Mar 10, 2023 9:00 AM

Nov 2010
Oh man, that scene of Satella being dominated by his brother was such a turn-on! I wish this were hentai. I would've enjoyed a sex scene after all that!
Satella's sexy and sweaty body on all fours was so nice to see!
Aug 2, 2023 7:36 PM
May 2023
I want to fight Luis so bad. Satali got so far and is doing so well and is starting to get more comfortable with touch and his ass just comes and messes it all up.

AND MARYS IN ON THIS TOO??? what a bitch
Dec 15, 2023 4:21 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Stark700
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh damn now that was a bit painful to watch. That guy is a douchebag. Dat fan service too....ugh. Oh well, Aoi decided to step in for Satellizer not that I'm surprised.
@Stark700 he jumps in at the end after getting cucked and ntr'ed (no surprise he is def 100% future perma-virgin mega gutter cuck of the world) of the episode after mega bitch boy pussing out ignoring satella pain and freak outs like the worthless stain n existence the lil turd is... what a worthless mc from start to end... what does the lil bitch accomplish when he jumps in absolutely nothing what so ever except the usual get his ass kicked by well everyone. He is a fucking weak ass loser and does nothing for the show but ruin it and make anime viewers aware of how much of a worthless beta loser he is.
Dec 15, 2023 4:26 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to Tengoku_no_hakai
Yaya, what exactly is this dark emotion swirling inside me?

This was very painful to watch. I can't believe Satela is such a spineless coward around this little shit Luis. Oh and while I'm at it, I completely hate hate now. For heaven's sake woman, you don't let Kazya touch you and let this little dipshit do all those things to you?! You are not worthy of having Kazuya as your limiter, back off and let Rana have him!

Now Kazuya was a total boss in this episode. Should have deployed his OP freezing and call a psychiatrist in the end though. Everyone needs therapy in that family pronto :)

Random side note: LOL Excalibur? Luis' pandora (whateverhernameis I don't care she's just as spineless as Satela) thinks she's Saber...

Oh and this episode gets a 1/5 from me, exactly as it says I "hated it". I hope this matter will be resolved in the next episode and we will never ever again see Luis. If he somehow dies I know I'll be very happy.
@Tengoku_no_hakai

Did you say she isnt worthy of kazuya lmfao!!!!! That pussy isnt worthy of even an ugly fat chick he is king beta wussy weak as fuck loser he is nothing a worthless pathetic good for nothing lil punk bia.
Dec 15, 2023 4:30 PM
Mar 2022
Reply to frequency15k
what the fuck... kazuya needs to kick that bastards ass... just saiyan...
@frequency15k but he wont cause he cant cause he is kazuya and that weak ass lil scrawny loser who cant do shit to anyone let alone defend anything he jumps in the way gets his ass kicked till a girl shows up to rescue his pathetic ass which does nothing except further radiate how much of the king mega beta loser of west genetics.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Filiaa - Dec 20, 2013

135 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 3, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2013

41 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2013

101 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:58 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2013

91 by Bakunoaato »»
Aug 2, 2023 7:13 PM

Poll: » Freezing Vibration Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2013

54 by MizuhoKamui »»
Mar 11, 2023 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.