Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 29, 2013 7:25 AM

Apr 2012
Haruna...That last scene. I'd gladly captain that ship wherever it might take me.
Oct 29, 2013 7:45 AM

Oct 2013
Sooooo Kirishima is Goddess Momiji??? Blowmind!!!!! Hope to see her again, I dont think she is really dead, her core isnt destroyed, right?? right?? RIGHT??
KaedeKyl9Oct 29, 2013 9:57 AM
Oct 29, 2013 9:12 AM

Apr 2011
Great episode. Even thought they made changes from the manga, its still an impressive epsode.
Oct 29, 2013 10:00 AM
Feb 2013
Looks like we'll be seeing more of haruna and Kirishima.
Oct 29, 2013 12:45 PM

Jan 2013
they had me with the human hole on the warehouse. Haruna in undies caught me off guard...

meh, i liked Kirishima too
Oct 29, 2013 1:27 PM

Apr 2008
jiraiya_sensei said:
In a way this series is amazing.. making battleship war so boring and bland. Maybe it's because of the flat, boring, and pretty much gary stu characters. The fog battleships are disappointing me, it's like they are really, really dumb. Without the superior technology they'd be nothing but pretty faces. I can't believe humanity lost to such a disorganized, easily deceived enemies.
They are learning.
Yamato Kongou said it last episode, they're dumb when it comes to tactics, which the Fog concluded it's because they're just living in the present (don't think of the past or future). Besides, the ships are almost immortal if left alone.

Mental Models are their solution in trying to emulate human. By mimicking human form, and most importantly human's personality and way of thinking, they want to be able to think and adapt to situation like human does rather than just trample every resistance with overwhelming power.

But the result is quite random, not like they can just make any personality convenient to them. Besides, what is an army with 100 genious strategist that think exactly the same way.
Oct 29, 2013 1:27 PM

Jun 2013
Barion-Zara said:
Wow! That was so awesome! :D
The action and tactics were intense!! ^^
Loved Dem strategic counterattacks. Gunzou and the crew are really fun ^^

Dat Kirishima!! Dat Body *A*...HOT! She had quite a few personality issues though lol. Too bad she's gone :(
And damn! Haruna was hiding such a Dynamite body under her dress XD...I thought she was a loli but boy was I wrong XD

yes I agree with you...both your opinion of this episode and Their Bodies...yes it is Too Bad That Kirishima is gone....Or Is She? ;) (Read The manga To see or wait next Episode)
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Oct 29, 2013 1:33 PM

Jun 2013
I know that Mental Modes are Not real Human Bodies...But Why They Are SO GOD DAMN HOT!!?! not Lolis they are maybe cute But Rest of them..:Wow....

CG is little weird tough but i have getting used to it...

Is it just me or was in Manga Version Human Sub also in this fight? or does it come later fights? Hey it was Supposed to be in this Battle (checked it)...Are they trying to Change this From Canon!!?!?!! IF this comes some kind Filler Shit this will lose my respect and Points...
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Oct 29, 2013 1:37 PM

Jul 2009
Flexing for victory gets you nearly killed/destroyed by a hidden trump card.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Oct 29, 2013 4:15 PM

Nov 2012
Kirishima<3,dat body and dat ass hnngg.

Docking,ohh so that's why Kirishima and Haruna are working together.

Intense battle,alot of action and impressive tactics from Gunzou.

Haruno was hiding such a body under that coat *A*.

Is that really her body though,cause at first I thought it was Haruno and Kirishima's mental modes/bodies merged together since they were defeated while they were docked?
Oct 29, 2013 4:24 PM

Aug 2013
I think that perhaps Haruna's mental model didn't take a direct hit like Kirishima's did, which may explain why she didn't evaporate too...

Also, who the heck is the little girl at the end? Why does she so easily identify alien nanoparticles?
Oct 29, 2013 5:34 PM

Jul 2012
PaleBlue said:
I think that perhaps Haruna's mental model didn't take a direct hit like Kirishima's did, which may explain why she didn't evaporate too...

Also, who the heck is the little girl at the end? Why does she so easily identify alien nanoparticles?

That... would be a really huge spoiler. She plays a really prominent role in the manga later on and it's not good to spoil her background too much. All I can tell you is that she's more than what she seems and that she's a super-genius.
Oct 29, 2013 6:52 PM

Oct 2012
Is it me or is the loli at the end's head is a bit big?
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Oct 30, 2013 1:08 AM

Oct 2013
That was amazing.

Gunzou is a master strategist. The way they took down those two battleships was somehting I didn't expect.
Oct 30, 2013 1:22 AM
Aug 2011
Obihiro said:
Anyone notice Haruna's "interface" is written in C? XD

It is C++. There are templates and classes.
Oct 30, 2013 1:49 AM

Apr 2011
another great epd, can't wait for next week.
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Oct 30, 2013 3:08 AM

Feb 2012
Fireworks of Death.
Oct 30, 2013 4:43 AM
Oct 2007
I was hoping someone would have stitched together that ending scene of Haruna :D
Oct 30, 2013 9:30 AM

Aug 2012
awesome strategy from Gunzou. Epic battle and great CG. and dat ass. More plz!

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Oct 30, 2013 10:57 AM

Jun 2011
WTF Kirishima's fanservices, someone STOP PLEASE!! It's very distracting, grr!

That body (in undergarments) of Haruna at the end.. I don't mind it that much if it's not in the midst of battle, still, is there a point of undressing her? It's not like her coat is easily removable. -.- Man please stop with dem fanservices already..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 30, 2013 11:10 AM

Apr 2008
ToG25thBaam said:

That body (in undergarments) of Haruna at the end.. I don't mind it that much if it's not in the midst of battle, still, is there a point of undressing her? It's not like her coat is easily removable. -.- Man please stop with dem fanservices already..

Haruna's fanservice was in the manga too, sorry to break it to you buddy
Oct 30, 2013 5:16 PM

Jun 2012
The strategies and weapon launchings still impress me, if nothing else. It's kind of cool to watch the battles.

Oct 30, 2013 5:54 PM

Jul 2012
That battle was amazing. Two fog battleships were sunk WOOT!

Great episode!!!
Oct 30, 2013 8:38 PM

Mar 2012
This episode was insane~! Non-stop action loved every minute of it~!
Oct 31, 2013 1:02 AM

Aug 2013
dannymilk said:
they had me with the human hole on the warehouse. Haruna in undies caught me off guard...

meh, i liked Kirishima too

I know I can't be the only one who lol at that Wile E. Coyote hole.
Oct 31, 2013 1:35 AM

Sep 2012
Epic is epic and I am impressed by how the (sunken) urbanscape with the Mikasa old ship was used to Iona's advantage. The plan is so intricate and meticulously executed. The odd of winning is something near GirlPan's level. The two new ship girls are likeable too, and the more interesting one survives (and following the manga, survives in her underwear form lol).
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 31, 2013 2:11 AM

Sep 2011
Intense episode. Love it. Dat Kirishima ass though <3
Oct 31, 2013 3:09 AM

Aug 2013
I can't wait for another FOG member to join his team. every episode has an epic battle, i'm loving it! >.<
Oct 31, 2013 3:38 AM

Jun 2011
Darklight0303 said:
ToG25thBaam said:

Haruna's fanservice was in the manga too, sorry to break it to you buddy

Well there is no helping it I guess, and I doubt there will be any explanation as to why did her clothes got removed when she flew into the warehouse. Purely for fanservice's purpose, huh..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 31, 2013 5:54 AM

Jun 2013
Intense battle. Gunzou's stratergy never fails to amaze me.

Haruna's fanservice was aaaaaaaaaaaaaah , gooding.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Oct 31, 2013 6:49 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

The sheer power can not exceed the experience and pre-tactical, the plot makes this clear. Fluid narrative and reflective, this time it does not end immediately and opens up new questions.
I am anxious to know, I love when you look at an animated series and not read the manga, there is more pathos and involvement because you are not affected! * _ *
At this rate, as mentioned previously, the bad girls will die soon! LOL
Technically I do not pay more if the 3DCG, I'm used to and it's not so bad if you see it is not streaming, I guess. I can not wait to have the release in BD! * _ *
Very intense throughout the episode, the highest grade! : D
Oct 31, 2013 11:06 AM

Oct 2009
Kirishima gets nice fanservice and she dies? NOOOOo D':!!! Hope she comes back somehow?
Haruna o.o! Guess her cloths were too big and came right off!

These last 2 eps were pretty good!
Oct 31, 2013 4:29 PM

Apr 2013
They were way too aggressive with that cannon attack. The stealth torpedo was a total surprise.
And it looks like Haruna survived.
Oct 31, 2013 4:33 PM

Apr 2011
DannyREN said:
Kirishima gets nice fanservice and she dies? NOOOOo D':!!! Hope she comes back somehow?
Haruna o.o! Guess her cloths were too big and came right off!

These last 2 eps were pretty good!

I can guarantee you, Kirishima will never more be object of fanservice. It's the end.
Oct 31, 2013 5:15 PM

Feb 2013
so far Kirishima is best ship especially her body.
Oct 31, 2013 6:27 PM

Apr 2008
Tenzen12 said:
I can guarantee you, Kirishima will never more be object of fanservice. It's the end.
Just being torn to pieces by micro black hole like that won't stop her from being squishable though

On real world reference.
Could military submarine actually navigate through underwater channel like that ? Even if the tunnel is 3-4 times wider than the ship.
…with only sonar to guide them
Scientific submarine probably could because they have visual sensors and made to do more delicate movements
nseikaOct 31, 2013 6:31 PM
Nov 1, 2013 2:52 PM

Jan 2013
Really great episode.
This anime keeps getting better.
I don't mind the CG, and I think for the backgrounds and ships it looks great.
Nov 1, 2013 4:50 PM

Apr 2008
nseika said:
Tenzen12 said:
Just being torn to pieces by micro black hole like that won't stop her from being squishable though

On real world reference.
Could military submarine actually navigate through underwater channel like that ? Even if the tunnel is 3-4 times wider than the ship.
…with only sonar to guide them
Scientific submarine probably could because they have visual sensors and made to do more delicate movements

You're talking about a submarine that has a gravity canon in its stomach.
Nov 2, 2013 5:40 PM

Feb 2013
Was not expecting that docking... pretty lasers!

Kirishima has nice... pants?
Nov 3, 2013 10:14 AM

Jan 2013
My eyeballs just JIZZED!
Nov 3, 2013 4:58 PM
Jul 2013
Incredible episode excite me much. I did not think the 401 could come out of this fight easy.
Nov 4, 2013 10:16 AM
Oct 2011
That was an awesome episode!
Nov 7, 2013 4:55 AM

Apr 2009
Hey pretty explosions! Woot! XD

Though no battle plan survives enemy contact, I'm impressed of the good use of deception one after the other, enemy intel, knowledge of terrain and the prevailing conditions (tidal currents caused by vents), heck I think Sun Tzu would be proud too! XD

So mental models can survive outside their ships? I've seen Iona go out of her ship but I thought she was an exception. Oh well.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 30, 2013 1:11 PM

Jun 2008
AsherFischell said:
Shame about Kirishima. She was a total babe.

True that, total babe indeed. Haruna showed she has more than we think there at the end too but how does she have a form after her ship got destroyed? Hopefully Kirishima was saved somehow, i will to see her sexy poses with that hot body again.

jiraiya_sensei said:
In a way this series is amazing.. making battleship war so boring and bland. Maybe it's because of the flat, boring, and pretty much gary stu characters. The fog battleships are disappointing me, it's like they are really, really dumb. Without the superior technology they'd be nothing but pretty faces. I can't believe humanity lost to such a disorganized, easily deceived enemies.

Easily deceived is an exaggeration, they followed decent basic tactics and i know most humans would have lost even with a fog ship like Iona at their disposal. Only very few will outsmart them enough to win against superior firepower. You just feel like that after you've seen how the MC tricked them. But would you have manage to do or think it yourself? I doubt it.

Besides in the last episode their leader said that they only managed to win because they had an enormous technological advantage. Basically human firepower was so weaker that not all the smart tricks in the world could save them but they recognized their weakness of tactics and that is why they created human models that can even have personality hoping such models will give them the human ability for tactics.

zeroryoko1974 said:
I was hoping someone would have stitched together that ending scene of Haruna :D

A little late to the party but our wish is fulfilled.
http://postimg.org/image/n4mk4hrm7/
MonadDec 30, 2013 1:37 PM
Jan 8, 2014 9:42 PM

Oct 2012
Nice tactics Gunzou... Now I want to see Gunzou vs. Lelouch xD

What's the name.. um.. Backfire? Backfire tactic xD
I'm really hoping for Kirishima & Haruna join Gunzou's hare-... eh, crew

Nice end card.. Is that Takao & Iona??

Monad said:

zeroryoko1974 said:

A little late to the party but our wish is fulfilled.
http://postimg.org/image/n4mk4hrm7/

Aw, I was hoping for pettanko loli xD
"Signature removed"
Jan 14, 2014 7:20 AM

Jan 2012
that was a great intense battle, haruna at the end was like DAAAAAAAAAAMN why you hiding that under that big ugly coat!! xD no complaints at all this episode!
Mar 10, 2014 9:43 PM

Sep 2011
Looks like Mina from Dance in the Vampire Bund, but with boobs.
Mar 29, 2014 10:33 AM
May 2012
I am now used to the CGI because of the CGI fanservice ahahahah.
No, seriously, I am now used to the CGI.
The fight was really intense and awesome.
Gunzou is pretty clever, he got a cool crew.
Kirishima got them hot body and pretty face but she is a bitch.......which is kinda okay :3
I think she will comeback somehow because Haruna got that thing from her body.
Haruna, fuck that big ass coat, do not wear it again. I thought you were a loli too but damn, that is some sexy body and sweet pantsu :3
I can still watch some episodes but I can't understand shit anymore. I feel sleepy already probably because I woke up kinda early today.
I shall continue this tomorrow.
Apr 2, 2014 7:26 PM

Jan 2013
Epic battle,so the blonde girl survived,maybe she now will live a little bit with humans and will understand that they aren't bad lol
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 7, 2014 8:19 AM

May 2012
Intense episode! While the story is progressing really lovely I still can't look besides the CGI :@
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2013

127 by Ilfracombe »»
Apr 23, 2023 4:23 PM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2013

196 by Gendolfas »»
Feb 14, 2023 12:49 PM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2013

153 by TechOtaku »»
Nov 23, 2022 1:06 PM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Elite60 - Oct 7, 2013

242 by Ashhk »»
Aug 27, 2020 6:34 PM

Poll: » Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2013

124 by djharvey »»
Jun 13, 2020 5:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.