Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 16, 2013 9:15 PM

Jun 2013
Basically this is to discuss the possible romances that have been shown so far

Kuriyama, Mirai: This would be the really obvious pick, but I just don't get the romance vibe from Mirai and Akihito's interactions. It seems like Akihito just sees someone in trouble so he is helping her.

Nase, Mitsuki: I actully get a romance vibe from Mitsuki and Akihito's interactions or at least that Mitsuki might like Akihito. I mainly think this because she constantly seems to be worried about him and is always talking about him confessing to her even though it appears to be a joke.

We are only three episodes in from the time of this post so all of my opnions could be easily changed. feel free to post what you think of the different hinted romance aspects of the show as it goes on.
Oct 17, 2013 11:56 AM

Dec 2011
wadabout the fact that Akihito is glasses maniac?
Oct 17, 2013 2:49 PM
Oct 17, 2013 2:58 PM
Oct 2012
vorumzo said:
Ya but Mitsuki has worn glasses a couple times

As an accessory, not as a natural or authentic item. That makes a difference for the true fetish practitioner. Just as pictures of trains are not a real substitute for seeing a train in person.

Cough..... Or so I heard.... Cough......
Oct 17, 2013 3:30 PM

Oct 2007
vorumzo said:
Nase, Mitsuki: I actully get a romance vibe from Mitsuki and Akihito's interactions or at least that Mitsuki might like Akihito.
vorumzo said:
or at least that Mitsuki might like Akihito.
vorumzo said:
Mitsuki might like Akihito.
vorumzo said:
might
Oh please. This anime isn't subtle at all. http://i.imgur.com/t4CO9Y6.jpg
Oct 18, 2013 6:58 AM

May 2013
I like the romance vibe between Mirai and Akihito. I think Mitsuki is into him a little bit, too, but I also think she is half joking.

I can't wait for the next episode to come out. We already know a bit about Mirai, but I think there is more to Mitsuki than we've seen. It seems like she wants to help Mirai just like Akihito. So, I can't wait to see her and Mirai interact more from now on.
Oct 18, 2013 11:18 PM

Sep 2012
I don't care for Mirai and Akihito. Mitsuki and Akihito is fine though not preferred.

Please give me more sibling moments between Mitsuki and Hiromi.
Oct 18, 2013 11:36 PM

Jan 2009
Mirai X Akihito will happen
Oct 19, 2013 12:32 AM

Nov 2012
bunnypersona said:
I like the romance vibe between Mirai and Akihito. I think Mitsuki is into him a little bit, too, but I also think she is half joking.

+1.
Coz I start to like Akihito.
Your so-called peaceful world makes me bored, so don't blame me if I destroy all of it.
- http://worldinverse.smackjeeves.com
Oct 19, 2013 1:56 AM

May 2013
WorldInverse said:
bunnypersona said:

+1.

What does +1 mean?
Oct 19, 2013 3:19 AM

Jul 2008
bunnypersona said:
WorldInverse said:
bunnypersona said:

+1.

What does +1 mean?
It means 'agreed'.

Looks like a potential Akihito x Mirai for now :)
Oct 19, 2013 7:09 PM

Oct 2012
love to see a Mirai x Akihito. I'm fine with childhood friend route as well, but Mitsuki can't beat the real megane girl even if she wears fake ones.

Oct 25, 2013 4:08 PM

Feb 2013
So far I do like Mitsuki over Mirai. But, hey, obvious show is obvious. If romance is going to be properly developed, Mirai probably is the one he's going to end up with.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Nov 3, 2013 12:22 PM
Jan 2011
Well the whole childhood friend in love with each other is generic and cliche. We all know how its going to end up. The MC always ends up with the main girl except in one anime I know of which is Shuffle. Personally it would be interesting if he ended up with that teacher/spirit warrior chick.
Nov 3, 2013 1:20 PM

Dec 2008
For me this show is Action, Supernatural and Romance... if this is Slice of Life, Clannad After Story is Psycological Thriller lol
Nov 6, 2013 2:08 PM

May 2009
xsilicon9 said:
Well the whole childhood friend in love with each other is generic and cliche.

There is no childhood friend in this anime.
Nov 8, 2013 10:19 AM

Feb 2013
bastek66 said:
xsilicon9 said:
Well the whole childhood friend in love with each other is generic and cliche.

There is no childhood friend in this anime.

Guess he got the wrong idea by watching the horrible translation of the first episode by CrunchyRoll.
Aliis si licet, tibi non licet.
Dec 19, 2013 12:30 PM

Apr 2013
Now that the show has ended, I would like to know the updated answer to this. Is there romance? From what I've ctrl+f'd out of episode discussions, the answer is yes. Whom is it between?
Dec 20, 2013 9:22 AM
Jul 2018
Lrdwhyt said:
Now that the show has ended, I would like to know the updated answer to this. Is there romance? From what I've ctrl+f'd out of episode discussions, the answer is yes. Whom is it between?

it should be pretty obvious, lol. like from the beginning it was obvious.
Dec 20, 2013 12:58 PM

Apr 2013
princess-hime said:
Lrdwhyt said:

it should be pretty obvious, lol. like from the beginning it was obvious.

The "obvious" choice doesn't always win, as I was hoping. Regardless, it looks like I won't be watching this after all.
Dec 21, 2013 3:03 AM
Jul 2018
Lrdwhyt said:
The "obvious" choice doesn't always win, as I was hoping. Regardless, it looks like I won't be watching this after all.

you're right, but this anime was quite cliched, and done by a studio that doesn't really do those kind of twists. (as far as i know they haven't.)
Dec 21, 2013 5:10 AM
Dec 2013
It wasn't a harem Anime. Mitsuki did indeed have a crush on Akihito, but Aki showed he saw her as nothing but a friend already on episode 1.

From the start it was obvious that it would be a romance between Akihito and Mirai, the couple is the focus of the show and is together on most of the artwork for the series.

Expecting anything but Mirai and Aki as the romance is like going to a baseball match expecting it to be a soccer match.
Dec 21, 2013 1:41 PM

Apr 2013
artesox said:
It wasn't a harem Anime. Mitsuki did indeed have a crush on Akihito, but Aki showed he saw her as nothing but a friend already on episode 1.

From the start it was obvious that it would be a romance between Akihito and Mirai, the couple is the focus of the show and is together on most of the artwork for the series.

Expecting anything but Mirai and Aki as the romance is like going to a baseball match expecting it to be a soccer match.

Right, and I have neither watched the first episode nor looked at any of the artwork. If you would have bothered to read my previous post, that much should have been obvious. I have no interest in this show outside of any romance it might have.
Jun 28, 2015 5:57 PM
Jun 2015
I honestly like Mitsuki x Akihto. I think they would be cute together and have a nice teasing relationship. It of course is most likely that Akihto will end up with Mirai. I wish people would have more fan art of Akihito and Mitsuki though. And more fanfiction! I haven't been able to find any.
Mar 27, 2016 7:11 PM
Mar 2016
Mitsuki has a secret crush on her brother but plays it like it's not her fault, that her brother is a pervert... when in all honesty her attractiveness and beauty shows how narcissistic she is, don't get me wrong Mitsuki is hot, a curvaceous girl like her, and outspokenly opinionated that she is? Plays the victim of being the centre of her brother's obsession. Yes Hiroomi loves her unconditionally and wants her safe because he deeply cares for her...Mitsuki is Hiroomi's pride...always was and she hates that he pays attention to her and Mitsuki plays the pervert card, but the fact of the matter is is that she hates the fact that she loves her brother romantically. Mitsuki is a hypocrite but she's more lonely than anyone in the whole show, and she wants someone to love her, she just doesn't know how to show love back. 
Nov 27, 2020 9:11 PM

Oct 2014
Late reply but yes, Mitsuki likes Akihito.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyoukai no Kanata Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2013

538 by __FK__ »»
Apr 23, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Kanata Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 23, 2013

338 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Mar 5, 11:30 PM

» 10th anniversary was yesterday...

dabiggestbird - Oct 4, 2023

17 by pinemoth »»
Oct 14, 2023 7:07 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Kanata Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2013

475 by Aruna0 »»
Jul 6, 2023 12:59 PM

Poll: » Kyoukai no Kanata Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2013

448 by ds87 »»
Jun 21, 2023 10:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.