Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2013 9:22 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
First, a recap.
Yuuto's consciousnesswent to look for Himari who sealed herself in other world before she got taken over by the evil power she absorbed from Tamamo. Because of this, he fell unconscious for days already.

On unrelated note, Fullmetal Panic Sigma finally ends too!!
Now, lets see what new title will take over the page allotment
nseikaOct 12, 2013 9:25 PM
Oct 14, 2013 9:11 PM

Nov 2008
Do you know when the last part of the chapter will be released ?
Oct 14, 2013 11:09 PM

Apr 2008
Depend on the scanner.
How about the previous chapters ? Are they scanned from the magazine or the paperback ?

The online version is only giving the first half of ch75
Nov 3, 2013 3:32 PM

Dec 2012
link here for chinese raw chapter 75 ----> http://www.dm5.com/m142872/
Nov 6, 2013 6:14 PM
Jul 2013
Has he really sex with all of the Girls but not with Himari?
Jan 16, 2014 11:51 AM

Nov 2011
A happy ending huh? I kinda thought this would happen. God damn it, Yuuto you lucky son of a bitch. He was in bed with at least 5+ girls all at once and didn't even know it.

Lucky bastard.

Not sure what else to think but I'm happy that Himari returned I guess. Back to normal life now.
Jan 16, 2014 1:02 PM

Sep 2009
Dat harem ending.

http://i.imgur.com/9FejhhH.jpg
“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence...”
Jan 16, 2014 1:25 PM

Nov 2012
I can believe is over. I am gonna miss Himari. I hope for a special chapter where he gets to sleep with Himari and Rinko.
Jan 16, 2014 2:03 PM

Oct 2013
Well I loved it, especially after the anime was unsatisfying. Yuuto became a great character, and the happy ending was much appreciated. I would have been quite depressed if Himari didn't return. Definitely an enjoyable manga, to say the least.
Jan 16, 2014 2:19 PM
Apr 2013
It's a bit sad that it ended. But the bed scene was too much. Was it really necessary.
Jan 16, 2014 2:45 PM

Sep 2007
Finally the ending ...
Sad it's finished but hey ...
Jan 16, 2014 4:47 PM

Nov 2011
hahaha he got dat dem harem :D
Jan 16, 2014 4:51 PM

Nov 2012
And when he realised what he missed while sleeping...
"NuuuuuuuuuuuOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA!!!"
He technically got sleep-raped. So much unfair.
Art should be left alone by those unenlightened, raw and uncensored as it is, because enough refinement was already done by it's creator, in it's creation.
Jan 16, 2014 7:03 PM

May 2013
All the girls got a piece of Yuuto lol. He is one lucky guy. I enjoyed this manga. Gonna miss it.
Jan 16, 2014 9:42 PM
Nov 2010
So basically the one girl who cared for Yuuto the most (enough to wish to die) and the one he cared for most only gets a kiss from Yuuto but the other 7-8 completely useless girls rape him while he's asleep...sounds legit. The name of the series is named after Himari yet she barely got any paneltime during the final chapter...and people like Kuesu and Rinko get plenty. Characters like Kuesu should have stayed dead, instead of making the main character pity her, completely shameless character. Wtf Milan, this is why you don't tell a hentai artist to start writing non-H manga.

Well I'm glad that's over. End it before he runs the series to the ground.
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Jan 17, 2014 5:45 AM
Jul 2013
I really had been feeling like this manga needs to end to end soon for the past 10 chapters or so, as much as i loved it. It really started to go in a bad direction after Himari became all dark and stuff. I don't have a problem with Kuesu getting to be with Yuuto, in fact Kuesu may be my favorite girl from the manga, but all the random side characters too? I just was really upset how little time Himari got to spend with Yuuto in the Chapter, it was kinda depressing..

I mean at least he didn't wake up with the cyclops trap in bed with him as well..
Jan 17, 2014 1:36 PM
Jan 2008
First time without Rinko and Himari? I'm very dissapointed!
Jan 18, 2014 4:45 AM

Aug 2010
ckberserker said:
First time without Rinko and Himari? I'm very dissapointed!

I guess it's a no count XD

Well loved this series as a whole. Yuuto became a BA and Himari and Kuesu are some damn hot heroines. Harem end ftw so nothing to complain about there ^^...Lucky bastard.
Jan 20, 2014 12:40 PM

Jul 2009
Fundog said:
a hentai artist to start writing non-H manga.

huh... i did not know that lol

welp. overall, 7/10. can't believe ive been reading this manga for ~5+ years. i think i probably read ch 1-20, skipped 20-40 and then read the rest. LOL. or maybe it's been so long that i dont even remember what the light ferry stuff is about. oh well, decent manga. the ecchi was solid and enjoyable. cant say i would read it again though.
Jan 21, 2014 9:59 AM

Jul 2008
Yuuto that lucky bastrd. He got that harem end. Too bad he couldn't sex Himari.
Jan 22, 2014 10:54 AM
Oct 2012
I enjoyed the whole manga, the ending was good but im really annoyed how she (himari) couldnt confess to him about her feelings, I wanna know who he likes more aswell >,<
Jan 23, 2014 4:47 AM

Oct 2011
So, while he was unconscious he was raped by almost every heroine EXCEPT Himari? What kind of crappy ending is this?! This feels like i was betrayed by mangaka. Loved sorry so far but THIS is even worse than Kuesu getting killed. This is just so wrong... Didn't like anime one bit but ending still was better that that crap.
Sorry for the rant
NekoiNemoJan 23, 2014 4:51 AM
Jan 23, 2014 7:19 PM

May 2011
All good things must come to an end, and I'm glad it was a happy ending but I'm still feeling sad regardless >.< Himari has definitely been one of my favorite female anime/manga protagonists. I wonder how long it's going to take me to get over this xD

So many series have ended within the past year.

Edit: Can someone explain to me the process of how Himari came back (and why she didn't come back with Yuuto)? I pretty much went on a marathon to catch up so I don't have a complete understanding of everything. All I know is Yuuto and Himari were in her deep psyche (chapter 74) and then what happened?
PreciizeJan 23, 2014 8:20 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 26, 2014 6:08 AM

Apr 2008
Probably she need to clean up all the evil power she had. It's the reason she sealed herself into another world, to keep it from causing trouble.
Fundog said:
this is why you don't tell a hentai artist to start writing non-H manga.
Just a hint. Almost all the artist that draw manga in Dragon Age magazine are H artists.
Although, yes, most of the manga are also novel adaptation with other people writing the story.
Jan 26, 2014 11:45 AM

May 2011
nseika said:
Probably she need to clean up all the evil power she had. It's the reason she sealed herself into another world, to keep it from causing trouble.

But how did Yuuto's light ferry help cleanse Himari? And why did she come back to earth separately from Yuuto?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2014 2:08 AM
Nov 2010
nseika said:
Fundog said:
this is why you don't tell a hentai artist to start writing non-H manga.
Just a hint. Almost all the artist that draw manga in Dragon Age magazine are H artists.
Although, yes, most of the manga are also novel adaptation with other people writing the story.

Well his H manga story is better than this.
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Jan 27, 2014 12:28 PM

Dec 2013
Sad to see the series end but it went out on a positive note.
Feb 21, 2014 11:29 AM

Oct 2007
Finally finished it myself... meh ending.

I literally fell asleep part way through the final chapter, woke up and finished it with only my desire to see the conclusion keeping me awake. Woke up again, had breakfast and redid the review with my final thoughts.
Apr 12, 2014 11:35 AM

Mar 2013
Disappointed on how it ended. Too many stuff are not explained, he just suddenly became the harem king or something.
Plus, Rinko's getting annoying as the story comes to a close, never liked her since the start anyway (Sorry Rinko fans).
Jun 2, 2014 8:22 PM

Mar 2014
......!
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jul 6, 2014 9:55 PM

May 2010
A solid ending, enjoyed it a lot.
Rinko should have been in the girl pile too. Seriously, she needs to get laid. (also, the lolifox is missing too...)
Why can't I find any H-doujinshi for this series? D:
Jun 25, 2015 3:38 PM

Apr 2011
lame ending
Jun 27, 2015 7:00 PM

Jun 2014
Raping a guy while unconscious is impossible, but this is fiction so., The big tits shrine maiden didn't join the sex party. =(
Poor Yuuto though, he can't fvck them anymore in their virgin state.
Still no kiss for Rinko? That was just unfair tbh. Among the girls, she spent more time with Yuuto.
As expected, Himari appeared in the last panel, so cliche, but hey, at least it was a happy ending.
I don't mind harem ending, but I only want Himari, Keusu, Rinko, Liz, and the big tits shrine maiden. lol

6/10
Feb 3, 2016 11:40 PM

Dec 2015
blessofcurse said:
Raping a guy while unconscious is impossible, but this is fiction so., The big tits shrine maiden didn't join the sex party. =(
Poor Yuuto though, he can't fvck them anymore in their virgin state.
Still no kiss for Rinko? That was just unfair tbh. Among the girls, she spent more time with Yuuto.
As expected, Himari appeared in the last panel, so cliche, but hey, at least it was a happy ending.
I don't mind harem ending, but I only want Himari, Keusu, Rinko, Liz, and the big tits shrine maiden. lol

Yeah, that ending scene awakening seem to be a bit overdone, it didn't even make sense to half of them to participate. I can accept Shizuku and partially Ageha because it was from their conversation that this idea came. Kuesu is probably fine too. I'm not so sure about Liz, sure she likes him a lot, but I don't remember her desiring this that much and other girls was just silly to add.

About Rinko, it's a shame as she is only one who doesn't kiss him and yet she always punish him and suppress her feelings. Half through manga this became boring and nothing is changed till the end. Kinda remind me Sahara chop technique from Sora no Otoshimono. It's fun to pull out at the start, but when some feelings get developed and character actually means something more than a tool, it actually cause more harm.
Himari gets back, that was happy end. She was lead out and name of that manga, so without her it would be bad.

About reviving Kuesu, it felt quite forced, I was fine if they let her stay dead. She wasn't all that bad, but I could feel that it would fit her wish to accept all the good and all the bad stuff (from Yuuto perspective - not fulfilling promise to watch her back). Not everything is perfect, not even Yuuto, that would be better message than let them all live happily. After that I don't know, it feels like that world gonna be ruined anyway after few hundred years, when she will remain alone without roots and connections, she wasn't much stable to begin with. But I'm ok she was there at the end.
Apr 20, 2017 10:49 PM
Jan 2010
Mixed feelings about this ending, rant time boys.

I followed this manga back in 2011 and eventually stopped reading because the chapters stopped being translated or something like that...then suddenly got the urge to finish it in the last few days.

So my main girl is Kuesu, what was driving me to read it was the ~4-5% chance that she was the end girl, even thought Himari has her name in the title, a man can dream, right?

I got attached from Kuesu from the first episode on the anime she showed up, I know she showed a bad side in the beggining but she was just my type of girl. After all, she ended up being the most awesome, she was the only one who literally died for Yuuto, she was the one who really changed and accepeted Yuuto's wish, she died protecting the Ayakashi, she was constantly helping Himari (giving back her sword), etc. Best girl, period. Also the best looking.

I actually dislike Himari, she went all dark side because she fucking wanted it, she consumed Kyuubi because she was on avenge mode, because she has a weak mind, it wasn't necessary. So in my mind Kuesu is THE girl, assuming they all loved and protected Yuuto equally, she was the one who changed itself and became better, and even suffered a terrible curse, the mangaka should've chosen her, fuck. I really hate how someone can write a character that gets me so attached but at the same time I know it isn't getting the deserved end.

So...back to the history, when Kuesu died it was shocking, I hoped with all my strength there would be a BS revival, and it indeed did happen, I'm thankful for that at least lol. It was nicely done, but I wanted a real kiss started by Yuuto on the scene where they hugged (and Himari saw), even if Himari was to be the end girl, it would be a fitting moment, Kuesu deserved it for her sacrifice.

Now, towards the ending, the plot got a bit meh, the kyuubi story didn't catch my attention anymore, it was pretty a generic posessed story tbh. And I gotta say it again, Himari chose it, she ate the goddamn ayakashi because she wanted it. So yeah, back to the last scene, it was weird having all the girls sleeping with him lol, I mean I'm a fan of harem but I like when the story has some degree of reality if that makes one sense, I could accept the girls that were from the beggining with him but having all the others was just weird LOL.

My ideal ending would be him and Kuesu, at least she was the first one to do it with him, though it would be better if she was the only one....and I hated that he chose Himari on his dream, but oh well, it's not like I didn't see it coming, the series name is Omamori Himari after all. Actually we don't know for sure if it was Harem ending or Himari ending, I wanted a closure at least, I think the mangaka screwed it up.

With that said, even with this strange ending, the plot used to be really interesting during chapters 30-50, and the Kuesu's "death" was pretty shocking. It was a good manga overall, even if generic.

God I wanted so much for Kuesu to be the chosen girl, arghh, if I was close to the mangaka I would for sure bribe him or something like that. She's on my top waifu list right now, can't believe most people prefered the annoying Himari. Also, her kissing scenes were the fucking best
GBcrazyApr 20, 2017 10:52 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Omamori Himari Chapter 66 Discussion

nseika - Jan 24, 2013

8 by GBcrazy »»
Apr 20, 2017 8:02 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Chapter 60 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2012

12 by GBcrazy »»
Apr 20, 2017 6:16 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Chapter 74 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2014

2 by Valaskjalf »»
Jun 25, 2015 3:26 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Chapter 64 Discussion

nseika - Oct 26, 2012

9 by Valaskjalf »»
Jun 25, 2015 11:05 AM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Chapter 60 Discussion

nseika - May 24, 2012

1 by Valaskjalf »»
Jun 25, 2015 10:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.