Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 13, 2009 4:50 PM

Apr 2008
A really good ep. I loved the part with Taiga and Ryuuji in the bear suit hugging it was ultra cute and sweat. <3

Breath||
Feb 13, 2009 4:50 PM

May 2007
De-JaY said:
Oh boy, I've seen that coming. But it was a very nice episode.. Taiga and Ryuuji looked good in teir outfits. But I like Taiga with open hair better.
Indeed. And also, ryuuji really looked like an yakuza with his hair like that... =P
Feb 13, 2009 5:11 PM

Nov 2008
This many replies already :| Taiga you crybaby, suck it up lol jk

Before we knew that Taiga knew that the bear was Ryuuji, I was thinking that all you have to do to get into an MOE girls house is dress up as santa and knock on her window and she'll let you in

Excellent episode, Taiga is so selfless and it was sad to see her crack at the end.

No ghosts for Ryuuji.
AnistylezFeb 13, 2009 5:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Feb 13, 2009 5:15 PM

Apr 2008
Great episode! :)
So sweet, dude. Very innnntense!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2009 5:15 PM

May 2007
Swiftstylez said:
This many replies already :| Taiga you crybaby, suck it up lol jk

Before we knew that Taiga knew that the bear was Ryuuji, I was thinking that all you have to do to get into an MOE girls house is dress up as santa and knock on her window and she'll let you in
You sound like a dangerous guy.
Feb 13, 2009 5:23 PM

Mar 2008
Swiftstylez said:

heya Swifty, join the club.. my appartments are as high as 16th floor though so better be careful!! LOL!!

I wish they'd leave the Saa Krismas as the new ED...
Feb 13, 2009 5:28 PM

May 2007
soulelle said:
I rather have some random Van Dame singing song. (avatar)
That music wasn't good at all.
It sucesfully manage to pass the author's intention on inserting it, though it was pretty bad anyway. (IMO, of course.)
Feb 13, 2009 5:28 PM

Nov 2008
soulelle said:
Swiftstylez said:

heya Swifty, join the club.. my appartments are as high as 16th floor though so better be careful!! LOL!!

lol I like the song but not as much as Orange ;p You shouldn't have told me that, I hope you've been a good girl this Christmas hah jk

Ryushi said:

Naww really? How come it's cute when Ryuuji does it but not me?

Anyway, I don't want to be spoiled, but I'm still hoping for Kitamura x Minorin... In the shorts of the next episode, I hope that was Taiga talking to Kitamura about it ... PLSSSSSS LOL

http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Feb 13, 2009 5:31 PM

May 2007
Swiftstylez said:
Ryushi said:

I never said it was cute. lol

Swiftstylez said:
Anyway, I don't want to be spoiled, but I'm still hoping for Kitamura x Minorin... In the shorts of the next episode, I hope that was Taiga talking to Kitamura about it ... PLSSSSSS LOL
Just out of curiosity, what makes you think that kitamura would drop his relation with kanon and go 4 minorin, who he only sees as a fellow classmate? (No troll, not anything... Its just that there are so many claiming that KxM should happen. Maybe i'm missing something.)
Feb 13, 2009 5:32 PM

Nov 2008
Ryushi said:
Swiftstylez said:
Ryushi said:

I never said it was cute. lol

Swiftstylez said:
Just out of curiosity, what makes you think that kitamura would drop his relation with kanon and go 4 minorin, who he only sees as a fellow classmate?

Everything, namely, he doesn't have a relationship with her and that bitch ain't coming back (I repeat, do not spoil me and let me live in my delusions) LOL

Feb 13, 2009 5:32 PM
Oct 2008
vaberella said:
Something really long again >:

Nyan~?

Well, let me try to explain my view I guess -- !!

I think that Taiga really didn't realize her feelings till this episode !! While we may have seen hints, but this is the first time she took action against it ~ Taiga is a 'do first ask later', and if she really wanted to confess wouldn't she have done so way before yeah~? (Like for Kitamura not only did she write a love letter, that she messed up -- she also confessed!)

Buttt on Epi 17, Taiga/Ryuuji still think they like Kitamura/Minorin ~ (Ryuuji states that!) But, in the end of the episode, we also see Ryuuji tug at his hair like he did with Minorin in the beginning remember~? That was his sign of 'liking' someone, well to me! I think Ryuuji has problems expressing his emotions and this is as close as we'll get, nyan! (Which is kind of why I said confess!)

Basically Taiga = Minorin in their situation :3 Neither one wants to hurt their best friend, nya! So Taiga wants to push Ryuuji cause she knows Minorin likes him ~ Even though she wanted to stop him she doesn't travel far after her doorstep !! She knew where Ryuuji was going, but it seems like she gave up, no~? And this is why I like Minorin ! Because she knew Taiga so well that she never tried to intrude on Ryuuji, she knew Taiga better than Taiga knew herself~!!

'Mother' and 'Wife' for me is similar to the love of a 'child' and the love of a 'lover' -- !! Like, you can care for someone and take care of them and 'love' them !! But you wouldn't think of your Dad the same way you think of your Husband, even though they both do the same things, nyan? Like take care of you -- !!

As for character development, I think Ryuuji has seen the least~ He was always caring and kind, but helped each of the girls solve their problems !! Minorin while appearing crazy and happy is actually really wise and realistic about life, and Ryuuji helped her believe in 'ghosts!' Ami changed a lot because of Ryuuji, as well as Taiga, and etc. But Ryuuji was always supporting and acting as a 'hand' to help everyone overcome their problems! Ryuuji is stuck in being a 'father' when he really wants to be a 'husband' , and he never progresses from that, nyan !! Which is why we're finally going to see him go from 'father' to 'husband' and develop :D

Feb 13, 2009 5:35 PM

May 2007
I'm not spoiling ya. I don't know surely the outcome.

I loled when you called kanon a bitch.

Anyway, i live in my delusions as well. (As a die hard Kyou fan i'm still in denial bout okazaki not ending with Kyou. )

le3ech said:
...But, in the end of the episode, we also see Ryuuji tug at his hair like he did with Minorin in the beginning remember~? That was his sign of 'liking' someone, well to me! I think Ryuuji has problems expressing his emotions and this is as close as we'll get, nyan! (Which is kind of why I said confess!)
You see, that proves the same as saying that by the fact that minorin fainted at seeing kitamura's towel drop, she felt in love with him. Come on. That proves nothing...

le3ech said:
Ryuuji is stuck in being a 'father' when he really wants to be a 'husband' , and he never progresses from that, nyan !! Which is why we're finally going to see him go from 'father' to 'husband' and develop :D
I guess thats what Ami sees. But not him. He is pretty much obliviuos about his own feelings.
IMO, he wants to continue supporting taiga and "get" minorin (i guess i should change to "wanted"). Its not like he wants to "go henshin" or something like that

Edit:Shit double post..
RyushiFeb 13, 2009 5:41 PM
Feb 13, 2009 6:10 PM

Jan 2009
Ryushi u say that "that proves nothing" but remember that when Kihara told Ryuuji about the relationship between Kitamura and Taiga was too fast and blah blah (when she holded his arm outside the workplace of Minorin) he said: "Its true.. Taiga likes kitamura, I have been knowing this for a long time... but yet why i am... (holding his hair confused) I dont get it"

Pretty much like jealous isn't? He is just confused as Taiga was. If Kitamura would take her away from him he would do the same... running and screamin her name.

Simply put she tought that Ryuuji wasn't her father. Her attachment toward her father, who didn't care about her, and her attachment to Ryuuji were different. The moment they parted ways, her "leaving of the nest" wasn't positive at all. She only felt "loss". She lost Ryuuji and now she had to live out her solitary future by herself.

He haven't realized that he in fact love her not as a sister/daughter... but beyond that.

And i dont know wtf is with those Taiga x Ryuuji haters >___> i pretty much disliked her till like Ep. 15.

The thing that amazed me was how she runned trought the hall and then outside the apartment :D That was unexpected.

This show never stop amusing me D:

EDIT: Some gramar stuff for the lol.
MikiyoFeb 13, 2009 6:14 PM

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Feb 13, 2009 6:15 PM
Dec 2008
Ryushi said:
I'm not spoiling ya. I don't know surely the outcome.

I loled when you called kanon a bitch.

Anyway, i live in my delusions as well. (As a die hard Kyou fan i'm still in denial bout okazaki not ending with Kyou. )

le3ech said:
...But, in the end of the episode, we also see Ryuuji tug at his hair like he did with Minorin in the beginning remember~? That was his sign of 'liking' someone, well to me! I think Ryuuji has problems expressing his emotions and this is as close as we'll get, nyan! (Which is kind of why I said confess!)
You see, that proves the same as saying that by the fact that minorin fainted at seeing kitamura's towel drop, she felt in love with him. Come on. That proves nothing...

le3ech said:
Ryuuji is stuck in being a 'father' when he really wants to be a 'husband' , and he never progresses from that, nyan !! Which is why we're finally going to see him go from 'father' to 'husband' and develop :D
I guess thats what Ami sees. But not him. He is pretty much obliviuos about his own feelings.
IMO, he wants to continue supporting taiga and "get" minorin (i guess i should change to "wanted"). Its not like he wants to "go henshin" or something like that

Edit:Shit double post..

Okazaki will always be Nagisa's!! I just watched Clannad After Story 18 and OMG it was like 5 times sadder than the Nagisa episode. I seriously couldn't stop crying..

(Sorry, off topic.)

And sorry to the people who said I should of used a spoiler tag. But
Feb 13, 2009 6:28 PM

Dec 2007
I laughed. I cryed. I loved it!
Feb 13, 2009 6:37 PM

Jul 2008
good episode, ryuuji looked so gangster like in that suit it was funny! but i gotta feel sorry for him, to be rejected on Christmas that sucks!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Feb 13, 2009 7:30 PM

Apr 2008
Loved it! ^^
Feb 13, 2009 8:49 PM

Sep 2008
Good episode.... Santa Bear makes EVERYONE HAPPY! :D
Feb 13, 2009 9:18 PM
Jul 2008
When Ami was first introduced in the series i didnt really like her, and was hopeing Minori and Ryuuji would get together. But, now that Ami has changed and acts like her true self i find myself rooting for her. She seems to be the only one who knows whats going on and what the outcome is going to be. She warned Ryuuji that playing house with Taiga will not get him what he wants. Taiga is cute and all but she seems to be a little too needy IMO and a handful. I still like Minori but the way she has been acting as of late has made me wonder if she my be bipolar.
Feb 13, 2009 9:34 PM

Dec 2008
Aww, this episode was just adorable. Everything about it. The storyline made a huge leap as well, but it's far from out of place in my opinion. I had a feeling TaigaxTakasu was heading somewhere. And it's not like he can be with all three of them in the end, right?

Dango, dango, dango, dango, dango, daikazoku~

Feb 13, 2009 9:41 PM

Jun 2007
Not much to say...I think everything has already been said lol.

Here's the updated relationship chart.
Feb 13, 2009 9:45 PM

Jan 2009
DeathfireD said:

I lol'd.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Feb 13, 2009 10:00 PM

Jul 2008
Don't really have much to say because everything pretty much fell into the place I thought it would, Taiga x Ryuuji ending on the way amirite?

Anyways, I loved Kitamura's santa/lumberjack outfit, but the rest of the episode was kind of corny tbh with the song and shit.
DeathfireD said:

Btw, I don't think simply saying "crush" is a good word to use anymore with some of those, "in love with" would make more sense. Though I do find it funny that you have made a chart all this time. It's borderline obsessive to care about it in this manner imo though...
Feb 13, 2009 10:33 PM

Jul 2008
DeathfireD said:

Hm.. Are you sure Taiga still has a crush on Kitamura?

Feb 13, 2009 11:08 PM

Jul 2008
This episode was amazing. Hilarious. Dramatic. IT HAD EVERYTHING. This show keeps blowing my mind.

BEGINNER
Feb 13, 2009 11:11 PM
Jan 2008
another cliche anime just with some outstanding beginnings and middle. this anime disappoint me. after i first saw the 1st episode i knew something like this would happen "a TaigaxRyujii ending". i was hoping this anime would shock me with a ending other than TaigaxRyujii. guess we'lll never see a anime with that kind of plot =/. i know i know ryujii and taiga formed a bond. then the first half of the anime was a waste of time making them helping each other to chase their first love in the beginning. when its not even going to happen and fall for each other instead.
Feb 13, 2009 11:17 PM

Jun 2007
@Defiance - I do this for most romance anime's :). Look up true tears, Ef, kimi-kiss, or white album. It's not really an obsession but more so a hobby. I only do it for romance shows that I really like that are currently airing too.

@zhiying123 - since it has not been verified that she no longer has a crush on Kitamura, I wont remove the red line. I was making assumptions before and people where complaining on it so I stopped.

Anything that's iffy has been marked as "Possibly has a crush on". This will of course change soon.
Feb 13, 2009 11:46 PM

Jul 2008
DeathfireD said:
@Defiance - I do this for most romance anime's :). Look up true tears, Ef, kimi-kiss, or white album. It's not really an obsession but more so a hobby. I only do it for romance shows that I really like that are currently airing too.
That's nice, but it doesn't answer the main part of my statement lol.
Feb 14, 2009 1:02 AM

Nov 2008
fastball611 said:
This episode seriously made me want to cry manly tears, but my manlyness took over and kept myself from being a raging faggot..
Really good episode.
Kinda rage worthy though.

I Badly attempted to try to hold them back even a second time, it's was a really happy then jerkily sad scene.

Some terrific voice acting by the incomparable Kugimiya, especially when she is calling out Ryuuji's name softer and softer. That and the background track blended together so emotionally.

Nothing homosexual about it, let's make out to the "holy holy night" song from this episode ;) LOl jk

AnistylezFeb 14, 2009 4:46 AM

Feb 14, 2009 2:34 AM

Jan 2009
My thoughts while watching the episode:

- Inko-chan is amazing
- Ryuuji looked damn good in that suite
- I lol'd at Kitamura in that outfit
- Ami and Taiga singing together was adorable. Glad to see them getting along more.
- So Santa was a pedobear
- Taiga glomping Santa bear was the cutest thing ever

Over all it was a cute episode. I got the impression that it would be more dramatic from some of the posts I read though lol. I don't really care about the pairings at all. I watch ToraDora for the comedy and the cuteness. All the characters are fairly likable so it doesn't really matter to me who ends up with who.
Feb 14, 2009 3:47 AM

Oct 2008
I'm glad to see that Minorin stepped aside so that Taiga and Ryuuji get together. I hope Ryuuji tells Taiga that he's been rejected and Taiga doesn't pursue Kitamura anymore but things would be problematic if the latter started having feelings for Taiga.
It was a lonely christmas after all and the comedy has been absent from the show lately.
Feb 14, 2009 4:14 AM

Jul 2008
So maybe Minorin can leave town and never be seen again, that would certainly be ideal. She does carry a lot of baggage, I mean even I feel overwhelmed as a spectator watching this show for my entertainment only. Taiga and Ryuuji have had to deal with a lot more concerning her, and to think I liked her in the earlier episodes. Ryuuji was wondering if Kushieda rejected him, but I say it is you who rejected her my friend since you left the party to go comfort Taiga.

But enough of Taiga being all nice and stuff, let's see some more of that Tsundere character.
Feb 14, 2009 5:40 AM

Oct 2008
yakyuu-addict said:
So maybe Minorin can leave town and never be seen again, that would certainly be ideal. She does carry a lot of baggage, I mean even I feel overwhelmed as a spectator watching this show for my entertainment only. Taiga and Ryuuji have had to deal with a lot more concerning her, and to think I liked her in the earlier episodes. Ryuuji was wondering if Kushieda rejected him, but I say it is you who rejected her my friend since you left the party to go comfort Taiga.

But enough of Taiga being all nice and stuff, let's see some more of that Tsundere character.

Amen.
Feb 14, 2009 7:55 AM

Jan 2008
noteDhero said:
I'm sorry, but I didn't like this episode.

I thought this Epi was huge.. untill I read this. Now I see I was mistaken. It must have been truely epic and not just merely huge.
Feb 14, 2009 7:56 AM
Dec 2008
I don't see why everyone hates Minorin. First of all, she's not emo. She's just sad and confused. Is Taiga emo, then? I don't think so. And it's not like Minorin is one of those "Taiga, we seem to both like Ryuuji so may the best girl win!" characters. She's stepping aside for her best friend. She's not mean at all. Just because you like Taiga more doesn't give a reason not to like Minorin. I really want Minorin to be with Ryuuji but I'm not all bitchy about Taiga.
Feb 14, 2009 8:14 AM

Sep 2008
Fuyumine said:
- So Santa was a pedobear.

I Lol'd at that one xD~
Feb 14, 2009 8:55 AM

Nov 2008
le3ech said:
Obviously not above making long posts....

First off, I want to make clear that I don't understand a lot of what you say because it sounds very contradictory. Of what I do understand, decipher, or try to understand I'll respond too.

First paragraph: You said in your first post that she rejected him as though she had feelings for him before hand. I do believe that Taiga had feelings for him throughout the show and she even said as much going as far back as the Beach House as I said before. She clearly implied that she found the dog dream to be foreshadowing. So as to her feelings, yes she was aware of them. However, I do think the magnitude of possibly losing Ryuuji and what it would mean to give him up to Minorin would mean he wouldn't be with her was what her epiphany was about and why she reacted as she did. As for confessing. She took a year to confess to Kitamura, we find that out in the first episode, so don't think her action taking is abrupt and without thought or planning. The execution is unsuccessful in regards to Kitamura, but always thought out.

Second paragraph: Huh? I couldn't disagree with you more. Ryuuji has NEVER had any problems expressing his feelings. He's not voiced them but he has never had the problem expressing them considering he's confessed to Minorin several times, starting from the Beach House. Plus he told Taiga quite clearly his feelings for Minorin, so he's not someone who has difficulty but he's most definitely a guy who's a bit shy of rejection by a girl he's been fantasizing about for a long time.

Third paragraph: She didn't want to stop Ryuuji. I think you're misunderstanding the episode a bit. She wanted Ryuuji's Christmas present was to get Minorin and she wanted to provide that. It wasn't until after the fact when she saw the impending possiblity of losing Ryuuji that she went after him----> Which is unlike Minorin. When Minorin was suspicious of Taiga's feelings (and she's been that way for a while) she backed off until Taiga realized it and didn't want to intrude. This is contrary to Taiga, so when she was hit with the fact she could lose Ryuuji forever then she basically dumped her friend (Minorin) and was going to tell Ryuuji that she liked him. She was going to confess and that would mean ignoring Minorin's feelings and messing with Ryuuji's feelings. Not really the same as Minorin. Secondly, I don't think it's knowing Taiga but it's knowing the relationship between Ryuuji and Taiga. Even Kihara knew something a bit more than most and remember majority of people believed they were romantically involved even after Taiga said otherwise. So most even if they "know" or don't know the full extent of the relationship would think they had feelings for one another.

Fourth paragraph: I still dont' know what you're talking about. As I said I felt Ami was wrong in her estimation (of the Taiga/Ryuuji relationship) but it was a good crack and that is if I interpreted her statement properly. I'll be reading parts of the novel again to make sure that my understanding is correct since I felt it wasn't executed properly in the show.

Fifth paragraph: So you're saying that Kitamura and/or Minorin has more development than Ryuuji? Huh. Aye? He's stuck being a "father" but wants to be a "husband"....What? Well I've already explained my point of why I do find that Ryuuji has had major development. First off the story is about him and he's the main more so than Taiga is, you see him go from the guy who doesn't want to be in anyone's business or rock the boat similar to Makino Tskushi in HYD to being in the midst of everyone's problems. He's supportive but has a rather controlling, domineering and at times overbearing streak. You see this throughout...this is not the mark of a "father" to me. As I said before and I'll say it again, I don't agree with Ami's assessment of the situation, considering we're privy to things that she as a charcter is not. I find that he's a guy who's been forced into many roles by the women around him. ALL of them, from his mother, to Taiga, to Ami, to Minorin have all put him into a role of sorts. It's not about playing house but about him playing what they want him to be. To Taiga he's the ultimate support beam, but she doesn't force herself on him. His mother turned him into a father and at times if I were to believe Ami, I would say that Ryuuji would be the father, Taiga the mother and Ya-chan the child. Then you have Minorin who puts him and his feelings as "ghost" and "ufo" than something tangible and realistic and not wishful thinking. Ami is more indebted to him than anything else so it's not even love for her to see him as either 'husband' that you say he wants to be seen as. In any event, I find he's dynamically changed while Minorin has no development, unless her teen angst issues of weirdness count and Kitamura had a flickering candle of development that just went out.
Feb 14, 2009 8:59 AM

Dec 2008
What a relief
I already thought this show died for me( cause I didnt like ep 15-ep 18,but with this episode they came back to the roots of this show.

Taiga looked great ,a litttle bit like Wilma Flintstone XD

In the end Taiga couldn't be "Angel Taiga" for Ryujii and Minorin because of her own feelings.
Ok she realized it not very fast that she have more feelings for Ryujii(argh 19 episodes and I cant write his name correctly XD )than friendship.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2009 9:06 AM

Nov 2008
kameko14 said:
I don't see why everyone hates Minorin. First of all, she's not emo. She's just sad and confused. Is Taiga emo, then? I don't think so. And it's not like Minorin is one of those "Taiga, we seem to both like Ryuuji so may the best girl win!" characters. She's stepping aside for her best friend. She's not mean at all. Just because you like Taiga more doesn't give a reason not to like Minorin. I really want Minorin to be with Ryuuji but I'm not all bitchy about Taiga.

It's not hate. Well some hate her. My issue is not hate, it's dislike because of the writers failure to properly execute her character. At that point she's worthless to the storyline, although in the novel this is something completely different.

As for emo...don't define it since everyone has a different way of looking at it. It goes from being about music, to fashion, to personality and no one has a good indication. I've seen people say "Sad, depressed and heart broken are often used to describe the emo personality." http://www.musictweak.com/whatisemo.shtml And if that's the case, then she's emo. However, it could be for someone introverted and all other things and then it changes a bit. So no one has a clue.

Further more, my idea of her being mean is the treatment of Ryuuji rather than the rather offhanded way at times she rejects him and she's done it about 6 or so times. I realize what she's doing for Taiga but it also results in treating Ryuuji poorly. Although he seems to keep coming back for more.

As I realize you're responding to someone else...I won't bother with the Taiga thing..but explain my points for my dissenting view. Plus I like Ami more than Taiga but don't mind Taiga/Ryuuji as it's the most realistic.

Fabienne said:
Taiga looked great ,a litttle bit like Wilma Flintstone XD

That's the best statement ever...I found the dress totally unflattering on her. It's two u's and one i, but you almost had the name Ryuuji spelt right. ^_^
Feb 14, 2009 10:56 AM

Jul 2007
Prepare for the inevitable.

See that expression? It's got "Let's make puppies" written all over it.

With the exception of Ryuuji mentioning that he's wearing the clothes of Taiga's father (literally and figuratively), the first half of the episode was pretty pointless. And, good god, how the fuck did Taiga fall for a weirdo like Kitamura in the first place?
YuunagiFeb 14, 2009 11:39 AM
Feb 14, 2009 11:19 AM
Oct 2007
Holy freak, too many posts in this thread. I'll just leave my footprint.
All hail Taiga-sama! Yosha!
Feb 14, 2009 11:29 AM

Aug 2008
MINORIN! >_____<

Now that sucks. =.=;

The song Ami and Taiga were singing was great <3
Feb 14, 2009 12:11 PM

Mar 2008
This episode sealed the 10/10 score which I was planning on changing to 9/10.
Totally EPIC. Sooo well done. One of the best rejection/harem-type episode ever
Feb 14, 2009 2:01 PM

Dec 2008
Rewatched the episode out of boredom; did anyone realize that the suit Taiga had given Ryuuji was initialed "R. Aisaka?" The "R" at a first glance is for her father, but it's also true that "Ryuuji" starts with an "R" as well. Foreshadowing something, maybe? I dunno, just my thoughts.

Dango, dango, dango, dango, dango, daikazoku~

Feb 14, 2009 2:27 PM

Aug 2008

Hannah-Hime said:
Fuyumine said:
- So Santa was a pedobear.

I Lol'd at that one xD~

Yea funny ...

Could have been very good if it has been nearly december 24-25, but still a nice episode with "MINORIN! " WTF... can you say something clear once ...

Feb 14, 2009 2:46 PM

Jan 2009
Aside from the whole Christmas song deal with Taiga and Ami, this episode just served up three flavors of despair; Aisaka suddenly wanting to be with Ryuji, Ryuji metaphorically rejected by Minori, and Ami rewatching history repeat itself. I was hoping that bit in 18 where Ryuji told Minori he'd be sure that they'd be able to patch up their relationship would come true, but it seems that causality won out again.
Feb 14, 2009 3:51 PM

Oct 2008
This chapter makes me cry~T^T

It rteminds me my own history.... Why Minorin!? WHY!? You knoiw you love Him!!!!!!! Just see that huge UFO!!!!!!!!!!

Ok.... the song... ehhh.... nice, but not awesome... eyuuji whit kuma-santa custome... cute, but I still prefer Minorin X Ryuuji
Feb 14, 2009 4:02 PM

Oct 2008
Christmas.. A very exciting yet turned depressing one..

Feb 14, 2009 4:16 PM

Jan 2009
I guess this is how despair works?
Feb 14, 2009 4:16 PM

May 2007
Great episode ! But I don't want taiga x ryuji ending
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

284 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? (Repost)

JustSomeone15 - Apr 27

26 by VOLTHOR6 »»
May 3, 4:04 PM

» Toradora's Blu-ray has an issue

JustSomeone15 - Apr 29

2 by Binkini »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.