Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2013 9:36 AM

Jan 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looks like everyone knows now.
Oct 6, 2013 7:59 AM

Oct 2011
Oh god, if it really was Chae Rin who did it then it was a fucking bitch move and she really wouldn't be likeable anymore.

I really hope that Jae Min and Soo Ri defend her now, maybe even Ah Ra is going to help as she seems to have a hate love with Ma Ri. Umi is too afraid, but how could she call herself a friend if she ignores the situation?
I guess it would be Jae Min's time to shine now, otherwise the scene where he tried to call her but was too disgusted of his own actions wouldn't really have meaning. Can't wait for the next chapter. :O
Oct 6, 2013 10:36 AM

Sep 2011
Looks like the redhead did it out of jealousy. It's a shame she got Si Hoo addicted to blood and then turns on them like this, in this she is rather like someone who sells drugs.
Things could get dangerous for her now, not just uncomfortable, they might have to move. Si Hoo can't go out in the daylight to defend her. And even one of her band members is prejudice of her now.
I bet they will figure out it wasn't a vampire that did the murder. But they all know about her now so she might have to leave the area. I hope Jae Min sticks up for her.
Oct 7, 2013 12:41 PM

Nov 2010
She should probably know better than to use (what I suspect is) her own blood to get her revenge. It makes her easily traceable to Si Hoo... but I do suppose she could have done that on purpose. *sighs* Chae RIn probably noticed that Si Hoo hasn't been around and assumed that he did get together with Ma Ri. But all things considered I am a little worried about Si Hoo. He clearly can't go without blood and It looks like him drinking from Chae Rin was a flash back, which mean that he is probably pretty empty. *worried*
~ * my number is 3 * ~ _._ : l 'o' ( ; _-_ : ( T.T &: .~. : P >.<
Oct 11, 2013 1:20 AM

Jun 2013
It's about to go down.
Maybe they could play it off as someone jealous of her popularity trying to frame her as a vampire? I just started this series yesterday morning so I need time to get settled into the story still.
Oct 20, 2013 3:07 AM
Aug 2013
can't believe that chaerin did such a thing.... god poor mari.
since, Si hoo is not coming to school, (though i really do not understand the reason) and neither we have soo ri around to help mari. well, looks like jae min and his mother are the only ones who can do something.
and i have a strong feeling that the murderer just would not be a vampire at the end and we are having a fuss over nothing.
sakshitapariaOct 20, 2013 3:10 AM
Oct 20, 2013 3:03 PM

Sep 2011
He's not coming to school because of what is going on with the vampire witch hunt plus he can't go out in the sun light now after drinking too much of human blood from Charerin getting him hooked.
Aug 19, 2014 6:57 PM

Mar 2012
Heart getting torn out.
Oct 25, 2016 6:24 PM

Dec 2015
She's such a bitch, how could she do that??
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

More topics from this board

» How much focus is there on "LOVE TRIANGLE"

Le_Light - Sep 16, 2020

2 by Mathi786 »»
Oct 7, 2021 4:13 AM

Poll: » Orange Marmalade Chapter 119 Discussion

Ocelot117 - Jan 1, 2014

37 by removed-user »»
Jun 5, 2021 8:39 AM

» Where to read this manhwa

OmarElabd - May 20, 2018

4 by Asterax7 »»
May 3, 2021 11:59 PM

Poll: » Orange Marmalade Chapter 2 Discussion

rebelakuma - Jul 8, 2013

4 by Punkero »»
Apr 2, 2019 10:40 AM

Poll: » Orange Marmalade Chapter 1 Discussion

omega_d94 - Sep 29, 2013

5 by Punkero »»
Apr 2, 2019 10:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.