Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 4, 2013 3:32 PM

Mar 2013
Takamura va Hawk all the way.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Oct 4, 2013 3:54 PM

Mar 2010
i think date eiji vs the world champ was pretty awesome
Oct 4, 2013 3:55 PM

Jun 2013
Mashiba vs Kimura
Oct 4, 2013 3:55 PM

Nov 2010
Definitely Ippo vs Sendo. The atmosphere of the fight was amazing, all the yelling and stomping from the crowd, the sounds of their fists hitting each other. Especially in the climax of the fight, I had goosebumps almost the whole time. Both of them fighting to figure out the answer to the question they've had all their life "what it means to be strong", they both went in different directions at first but came together to clash in that fight. I'll be surprised if another fight comes a long that can top it. In my top 3 of any fight in any anime I've seen.
Oct 4, 2013 4:09 PM

Jun 2011
Takamura vs Hawk.
and Martinz vs Date.
Oct 4, 2013 4:20 PM
Apr 2013
The first and second fight between Miyata and Ippo. The fights depicted are very realistic compared to the rest that happen later in the series but it is actually very entertaining to watch. I am amazed how flawlessly they blend in both the explanation(mostly for the viewers who dont know anything about boxing) and the actual fight without disrupting the flow.Of course, both fights directly implicate that winning and losing fights are not easy and it is a(very) painful process but it is totally worth it.

IntroverTurtle said:
Definitely Ippo vs Sendo. The atmosphere of the fight was amazing, all the yelling and stomping from the crowd, the sounds of their fists hitting each other. Especially in the climax of the fight, I had goosebumps almost the whole time. Both of them fighting to figure out the answer to the question they've had all their life "what it means to be strong", they both went in different directions at first but came together to clash in that fight. I'll be surprised if another fight comes a long that can top it. In my top 3 of any fight in any anime I've seen.

I had goosebumps too when i first watched it.
Oct 4, 2013 4:31 PM

Nov 2012
LOL everyone who says something without Ippo vs... is a dam (stupid person to avoid banning) I thought Ippo vs Sendo final fight was best. After that The fight with the Russian and third the first fight with that rookie black guy.
Oct 4, 2013 7:06 PM

Jan 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
i only watched Hajime no Ippo cuz i saw a scene from this fight on youtube so yea i have to agree
Oct 4, 2013 9:18 PM

Apr 2007
IntroverTurtle said:
This all the way man. Besides the amazing fight (with awesome animation, music, pace), the characters really impressed me.

I just finished re-watching Takamura vs Hawk and it's definitely better than I remember, one of the best in the series, but not at the top. Date vs Ippo was is another great one too. Also Kimura vs Mashiba...haven't seen that in years, plan to re-watch that tomorrow, but I remember that being towards the top as well.

Hopefully Rising will add another to the list! Really excited for Sawamura
Oct 4, 2013 10:30 PM

May 2008
We don't allow simple listing topics since they tend to be completely one-sided discussion (basically a poll or favorite character list), have no conclusion, and are prone to subjective argument. Some users may also be exposed to unmarked spoilers if they have not watched to the point of those events. Sorry all but I'm going to move this to the New Challenger discussion and lock this for now.
-Locked-

I am a banana.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

superjesus - Mar 9, 2009

65 by GingZ »»
May 27, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ParaParaJMo - Jun 30, 2009

127 by UncleWinkleDink »»
May 12, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ParaParaJMo - Jun 16, 2009

140 by UncleWinkleDink »»
May 11, 11:04 PM

Poll: » Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ParaParaJMo - Mar 17, 2009

66 by UncleWinkleDink »»
Apr 22, 12:58 PM

Poll: » Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ParaParaJMo - Apr 21, 2009

75 by Meritas »»
Mar 16, 4:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.