Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 26, 2013 10:13 AM

Aug 2012
Nice ending, it's great to see the team reunited once more. Poor Rei though..

anyway, GOU!! <3

7/10

katsu044 said:
Watched it for Gou all i'm gonna say

+1

p.s

Nitori was so annoying i wanna punch the screen so bad :(

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Sep 26, 2013 10:15 AM

Nov 2012
Liinah said:
Rin spent 11 episodes bitching while Rei was having fun with his team, just so in the end Rin could replace him in one of the competitions. How fun is that.

Exactly. Fuck Rin.
Sep 26, 2013 10:16 AM

May 2009
Liinah said:
Rin spent 11 episodes bitching while Rei was having fun with his team, just so in the end Rin could replace him in one of the competitions. How fun is that.

I seriously doubt Rei was truly having fun. After all, the guys made it quite clear (though not directly) that he was merely a replacement for Rin. Every time their past came up, it was about Rin, and Rin alone. And as we saw in the previous episode, it pissed him off so much that he sought out Rin himself to settle things once and for all.

Rei gave up his spot in the relay to Rin, so that the other guys could move on and finally start seeing Rei as a full member now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2013 10:20 AM

Apr 2013
Okay, there goes my summer, my heart, my feels, my tears.
I'm really gonna miss this anime.... I'm glad about this end.
8/10
Sep 26, 2013 10:27 AM

Sep 2012
Rei is such a good boy....
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 26, 2013 10:34 AM

Oct 2011
Not too keen on Rin replacing Rei in the relay, it made it feel like Rei's hard work was just a waste of time. Apart from that a great final episode! Nice to see that Rin is back to being friends with everyone. Rin calling Nitori "Ai" was awesome, too! Looking forward to hopefully another season next summer.
Sep 26, 2013 10:35 AM

Jul 2013
Turnipsia said:
phoenixalia said:
Turnipsia said:
HAHAHAHAH
I laughed at the bland storyline and the forced feels when Rin and Haru were 100% going to make out but the other 3 cockblocked them

6/10 I got a good laugh at this one

edit: people actually cried over this shit?

Fine, it was a bland story to you, ok, we get it. No need to force other people to agree with your opinion.

Yes, I cried over it because in my opinion is was an amazing anime. I'm not going to ask you to agree with me or make fun of you for not liking it and I'd appreciate if you'd do the same.
You see, you're a girl so you wouldn't know what guys do in a guy friendship... none of this shit happens in real life, most guys would screw each other over if a girl was involved so this story was impossibly bullshit and like most anime... Had a bland ending...

1. Oh, how nice of you dismissing her opinion just because she's a girl! You know, just because someone is a girl doesn't mean she can't have guy friends and see how the relationship dynamics between them operate.
2. I don't know about other people but it sounds like you have some shitty friends if you think "most guys would screw each other over if a girl was involved." I had guy friends that were inseparable from each other: they never fought over a girl. In fact, I remember them cussing out one of my best friend's exes because she was a huge bitch. They were supportive of each other much like these guys in Free are supportive of each other. Of course, none of them were flaming shotas like Nagisa but that doesn't mean their friendship wasn't as close as the guys in this anime. Hell, they even joked about being gay for each other (much like how girls joke about being lesbians for each other when they're good friends). So yeah, friendships like these really do happen in real life. If you think they don't I would suggest trying to find new friends who are looking out for more than just themselves and their sex drives.

I'm not trying to glorify Free or anything, but just because none of the characters made it apparent that they liked women or fit into a "masculine" stereotype doesn't mean they're gay. I only rated this show 1 score higher than you did and I agree it has its bland moments but your argument about why it's unrealistic is, itself, unrealistic.
Sep 26, 2013 11:16 AM

Oct 2011
AHHHH this episode was PERFECTION!!! I cried.. so many.. happy tears.

Rin is finally himself again. The turning point was when he starting crying, that just broke my heart. (To those who hate Rin: what if that was your best friend, having major struggles and trying to find himself, you would hate them too?)

Could't have been a better ending. Also, finally Rei does something worth it for me. I've never really liked Rei that much but he got some big brownie points this time.

I still think Nitori is freakishly annoying..
LuxtressSep 26, 2013 11:26 AM
Sep 26, 2013 11:26 AM

May 2013
God, that was beautiful. My faith has been restored in you, KyoAni.

More swimfags summer 2014 plz

Turnipsia said:
phoenixalia said:
Turnipsia said:
HAHAHAHAH
I laughed at the bland storyline and the forced feels when Rin and Haru were 100% going to make out but the other 3 cockblocked them

Fine, it was a bland story to you, ok, we get it. No need to force other people to agree with your opinion.

Yes, I cried over it because in my opinion is was an amazing anime. I'm not going to ask you to agree with me or make fun of you for not liking it and I'd appreciate if you'd do the same.
You see, you're a girl so you wouldn't know what guys do in a guy friendship... none of this shit happens in real life, most guys would screw each other over if a girl was involved so this story was impossibly bullshit and like most anime... Had a bland ending...

Says the guy who's never had a real friendship. Friendships between hormone packed teenage guys can be worse than what we've seen on Free! I've experienced shit like that first hand.
Sep 26, 2013 11:46 AM

Dec 2012
Turnipsia said:
Itermin8rX said:
Turnipsia said:

People cry over everything I guess. Everyone cried at the last ep of [K] and although I admit the character that died was badass, I didn't shed a tear.

ah well some people are too sensitive more than others

All it was, was a forced over emotional guy which *very predictably* joined the team to swim and they got disqualified because of how predictable the story was... In other words, real funny shit that they wanted to spam me with "Male friendship" emotions that guys were suppose to have...

I still think the hardest part of this show was telling their family members they were gay

^
Sep 26, 2013 11:53 AM
Mar 2012
Yay, see you next summer!

But really, I can't take rin seriously with those teeth. It totally ruins the dramatic scenes.
Sep 26, 2013 12:17 PM

Dec 2012
The ending was amazing, it was really good :) Rin being with Haru and everything, and the feels, man. I'm hoping for a season 2, but I guess I should not bring my hopes up too much XD
Sep 26, 2013 12:29 PM

Jul 2013
I'm reading coments and i see everybody like Rei and dislike Rin. Lol. I feel so different xD
We're all mad here
Sep 26, 2013 12:58 PM

Jan 2008
"We'll be back."

I'm taking that as a hint, damnit.
Sep 26, 2013 1:00 PM

Aug 2010
Wait can someone clarify, will Rin transfer to Iwatobi? anyways I enjoyed it. 9/10
People have to save themselves. One person saving another is impossible

Sep 26, 2013 1:09 PM

Mar 2011
adrenalineasian said:
Wait can someone clarify, will Rin transfer to Iwatobi? anyways I enjoyed it. 9/10
Nope. Iwatobi and him were just messing around
Sep 26, 2013 1:23 PM

Aug 2012
What's the hate all about ? It's fineeeeeee
Sep 26, 2013 1:56 PM

Dec 2012
Turnipsia said:
phoenixalia said:
Turnipsia said:
HAHAHAHAH

Fairly pretentious thing to say considering you pronounce to be a girl as well. Well, your vast world knowledge and experience aside, there wasn't even a girl involved in Haru and Rin's friendship, so that straw man's argument doesn't make sense. Another thing to note is this anime didn't claim nor attempt to realistically portray how relationships between guys operate. This was all done for the sake of entertainment. Whether you found it entertaining or not is a different story.

@ Episode: I personally thought this episode was extremely powerful and moving, especially with the huge spill out of emotions between Haru and Rin. The moment Rin saw "For the team", I nearly lost it myself. It was great (albeit predictable) to see them all swim together in the relay, despite being disqualified. The scenes during the relay with the water were awesome too. Funny scene at the end too where Rin is mock introducing himself.

Overall this series turned out to be a pleasant surprise. For all of the manservice it had stored inside, it was very fun and amusing to watch. Just goes to show that it doesn't have to be cute girls doing cute things to be enjoyable. I'm thinking a 7/10 for me, I'll look towards the water next summer.
Sep 26, 2013 3:00 PM

Dec 2012
Ratohnhaketon said:
Turnipsia said:
phoenixalia said:
Turnipsia said:
HAHAHAHAH

Fairly pretentious thing to say considering you pronounce to be a girl as well. Well, your vast world knowledge and experience aside, there wasn't even a girl involved in Haru and Rin's friendship, so that straw man's argument doesn't make sense. Another thing to note is this anime didn't claim nor attempt to realistically portray how relationships between guys operate. This was all done for the sake of entertainment. Whether you found it entertaining or not is a different story.

@ Episode: I personally thought this episode was extremely powerful and moving, especially with the huge spill out of emotions between Haru and Rin. The moment Rin saw "For the team", I nearly lost it myself. It was great (albeit predictable) to see them all swim together in the relay, despite being disqualified. The scenes during the relay with the water were awesome too. Funny scene at the end too where Rin is mock introducing himself.

Overall this series turned out to be a pleasant surprise. For all of the manservice it had stored inside, it was very fun and amusing to watch. Just goes to show that it doesn't have to be cute girls doing cute things to be enjoyable. I'm thinking a 7/10 for me, I'll look towards the water next summer.
You really think I'm a girl... lol

When he saw "For the team" I laughed... Because he's blind as fuck since he didn't notice it

Sep 26, 2013 3:18 PM

Feb 2011
Watching Nitori try to communicate with Rin is painful. Why does he put himself through that? Can't just be because Rin is his senpai.

Reeei, that sacrifice. ;^;

And Rin is lucky no one saw him fighting with Haru, 'cause I'm pretty sure he'd hate himself for getting Iwatobi disqualified.

OMFG stahp with the tears Rin I CANT

GROUP HUG FEELSSSSS

I'm so glad that Rin apologized to Nitori. <3

Rin changed a lot, whoa. Wish it hadn't been as rushed as it was. Really good though, just sad that we won't get to see more of these guys (maybe?).
ChouninatteSep 26, 2013 3:50 PM
眠れないのは君のせい
Sep 26, 2013 3:18 PM

Jun 2008
...and Haruka is Free, eh? XD
Uwaaa, this was way too awesome!!!
Somehow, I want more, but it also just feels perfect the way it ended now! Even if they were disqualified, it doesn't feel like it matters XD And Samezuka's captain is great~
Sometime during the beginning, I got goosebumps several times even before the actual spectacular parts, and then, shortly before they went to look for Rin, I almost assumed they all decided on not even appearing there because of him. xD
I would have preferred it if there was no Nitori (such a fangirl, reminds me of Rolo) in there, though. Rin's face looked so funny when he was crying, with his shark teeth and all XD
And when there was this group hug after the relay, I was surprised they didn't fall into the water, lol!
I seriously don't remember the last time watching/finishing an anime series and feeling this happy and somehow fulfilled. Recently, I didn't enjoy anime a lot but this one has given me some hope lol.
Sep 26, 2013 3:28 PM

Jul 2009
One of the most pleasant series's I have ever seen, loved i and it's a change for me.
I'd love a second season because it was such a nice series, yet this series featuring a begining, middle and end left a content feel too.

Rin's teeth?

Sep 26, 2013 3:54 PM

Mar 2012
As hammy and overdramatic this story sometimes got, I really liked how some of the scenes were emotionally executed. I was expected the final race to be more intense and robust, but overall, it felt complete and adequately satisfying as an ending. I thought the characters and the overall story felt underdeveloped and somewhat shallowly explored, but for what it did, I think it was fine as a series. I did still enjoy how it handled its themes, even when it went into corny territory.
I was contemplating between a 6 and a 7, but I'll leave it as a 6 for now. It didn't leave a major impact on me, but it was a nice, feel-good watch that I don't regret sitting through.
Sep 26, 2013 4:12 PM

Dec 2012
Turnipsia said:

When he saw "For the team" I laughed... Because he's blind as fuck since he didn't notice it

Well you got me there, seems I was outwitted by the guy who role plays a 17 year old girl on anime sites.
Sep 26, 2013 5:09 PM

Jan 2012
Next summer babeh yeah
Sep 26, 2013 6:34 PM

Jul 2012
WOW, the ending was better than I expected. This series was great I loved, even though there was a lot of man service to the point where it got ridiculous. Rin got to swim in a relay with the gang again that was cool. At the end of the episode that was a tease about there being another season in the summer I wonder if that is going to happen? Overall, this was a great series. I will be looking for that second season if there will be one in the summer.
Sep 26, 2013 7:54 PM

Jan 2012
AHHHHH! That last episode made me want to cry TT__TT i love Rei so much and I love that Rin is now back but I want Rei to feel the love as well like i love you Rei but I'm also happy about Rin and oh my goodness the feels are so overwhelming!! >.<
Sep 26, 2013 8:10 PM

May 2011
This anime is good. Ending was better than I had expected. Giving it a 9/10 maybe because I'm biased as I like sports. Well for people who are expecting more action, it's kind of impossible as this is a racing sport. What you will see will be repetitive(swimming with the same style and pattern) if there are more sports action in this anime. But overall, I think it's really good. Maybe the next season(if there is) will be more concentrated on the sports itself? Who knows!
Sep 26, 2013 8:38 PM

May 2011
Ratohnhaketon said:
Turnipsia said:

Well you got me there, seems I was outwitted by the guy who role plays a 17 year old girl on anime sites.

Just ignore him if he wants to be a girl. Oops sorry "she".

Turnipsia said:
people actually cried over this shit?

Sometimes, other people's kind of shit is your gold too. Respect others.

Turnipsia said:

I suggest you shouldn't watch anime then. Why wouldn't it happen? I, again, suggest you to leave your computer, get a sport, find a team really be bonded to see for yourself how this can't happen.

Of course, it's hard to see that there are people who are THIS bonded in the anime as team mates, but that does not mean there isn't. Melodramatic? Well I find it in most anime. But for this anime, I'm alright with it as there isn't much of it neither was it extreme.
Sep 26, 2013 9:29 PM
Oct 2011
This anime was good overall. Not amazing characters but they are still likeable. Still love how Rin went to Australia to get better at swimming cause Aussies are awesome @ swimming. Though its probably to stop boring animation but Sometimes i really had disagree what happened in competitions etc. Though its a different country Im pretty sure that they cant do certain things like hop out of a race after swimming before everyone is in. Also climbing over time pads, etc. But hey im an extremist because i want my sport done well, despite some BL hinted half the time.
Edit: Forgot to say 7/10 :D
Sep 26, 2013 9:30 PM

Sep 2012
that was some trippy water.
Sep 26, 2013 9:39 PM

Dec 2012
xahjun said:
Ratohnhaketon said:
Turnipsia said:

Just ignore him if he wants to be a girl. Oops sorry "she".
Isn't that a bit harsh on Transexuals is you ignore them cause they want to be a girl

xahjun said:

Turnipsia said:
people actually cried over this shit?

Sometimes, other people's kind of shit is your gold too. Respect others.
Oh the greatness of someone trying to tell me to do something.

I was discussing the episode and stating how unemotional it was. I didn't disrespect anyone...

xahjun said:

Turnipsia said:

I suggest you shouldn't watch anime then. Why wouldn't it happen? I, again, suggest you to leave your computer, get a sport, find a team really be bonded to see for yourself how this can't happen.

Of course, it's hard to see that there are people who are THIS bonded in the anime as team mates, but that does not mean there isn't. Melodramatic? Well I find it in most anime. But for this anime, I'm alright with it as there isn't much of it neither was it extreme.
Since I couldn't relate to it, it was boring and since I don't squirt my body fluids while watching this show I couldn't enjoy the female fan-service

Also don't fucking feed a troll ya idiot

Sep 26, 2013 11:28 PM

Dec 2011
Aw man this episode was so feelsy. I get so emotional with anime and I cried way too much over this episode. I hope there's a second season cuz hell yes to swimming guys.
8/10
Sep 27, 2013 12:50 AM

Dec 2011
pfffft, the dude with the shark teeth cried 8D
Sep 27, 2013 1:17 AM

Sep 2012
FOR THE TEAM

Placed at the beginning of the episode and revisited later in the episode. It is the perfect theme to sum up the episode and the series !!
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 27, 2013 1:21 AM

Jun 2013
10/10 . I CRIED ;A;
Friendship beats anything .

I'm loving this series and I'm giving too much 9s and 10s for this summer .
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Sep 27, 2013 1:34 AM

Sep 2012
Great anime. Lots of fun. Underestimated it a lot.

Loved the characters, and I especially loved the OST.

Only qualm is it was a tad bit melodramatic. Not to say that the emotions these guys felt were at all forced or anything. The initial problems they had felt completely natural. It's just how these issues were resolved seemed a bit over the top.

But meh, minor complaint. Loved everything else about the show. Hope for a season 2! Can't imagine it could possible be as angsty as this season though, if they make one that is..

9/10
Sep 27, 2013 2:13 AM

Aug 2011
So all good things must come to an end, hopefully as the end card says, there might be a 2nd season next summer.

The episode was a great ending to this show with the words "For The Team" that was mentioned at the beginning of the episode and was ended with it as well. I don't think I could have asked for a better ending than that.

As we saw at the end of the last episode, Rin was taken off the team and goes on a hizzy fit as a tsundere he is, and of course the Iwatobi swim club comes to his side when he least expected it. In my opinion Rei was the biggest character in this show. He joined a team where the past was tormenting them and he could barely swim as well, but he kept going and helped the others to get over their past and even at the Heat, he actually gave up his spot For The Team for Rin so the they all could swim again together and have a good time, though as well get disqualified. In the end, they all win on this, Rin and the gang gets their past behind them and they all can now work as an unity and become better and stronger for the next tournaments!

The scenes where we see Makoto, Nagisa, Rin and Haru swim in the heat was beautiful and the OST that's been amazing throughout the show only put the top of the cake for me. For one who doesn't watch this kind of anime surely was a new breath of air for me, and overall this show was very good to, so for me it is 8/10.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/0160405fcdb602a31211a880dd2cd9e7/tumblr_mtpbeuY0aS1rovmgeo6_500.gif
Sep 27, 2013 4:29 AM

Dec 2011
It was quite enjoyable, could've been better at some points, but all in all it was good. I enjoyed it. x)

Sep 27, 2013 4:54 AM

Mar 2012
Well, I never thought I'd say it...but this anime didn't turn out to be half-bad. Hell, I thought that was a pretty moving final episode.

I don't think it was the best executed, but it turned out to be pretty good in the end.
Sep 27, 2013 4:59 AM

May 2010
when Rin's being honest and happy, he's so fucking cute. i love you Riiiiiiiiiiiiin
see you next summer :D
Sep 27, 2013 5:55 AM

Nov 2009
I was disappointed. It wasn't fair. It was supposed to be Rei swimming with them. I don't know. His smile was mixed with some sadness while he was watching them. I am glad that the old Rin is back but it just made me sad. He deserved that spot.

Well, that aside, that fake 'transfer' Rin did was funny. And it seems there would be a second season.
Sep 27, 2013 6:11 AM

Oct 2011
T_______________T Beautiful ending!!!! See you next summer!!! Iwatobi Swim Club

For a moment I thought Rin transferred to their school. In my headn "YESSSS!!!!" But awww TwT

For The Team!!!!
Sep 27, 2013 6:49 AM

Dec 2012
symbv said:
FOR THE TEAM

Placed at the beginning of the episode and revisited later in the episode. It is the perfect theme to sum up the episode and the series !!

agree!!
Sep 27, 2013 7:38 AM

Dec 2011
BW42 said:
"SEE YOU NEXT SUMMER" in end card - S2 confirmed for July 2014?

If you look closely and spell it backwards it says Half-Life 3 confirmed, there could possibly be a S2 unless they already confirmed it and i missed it (happens most of the time to me).
Just asking myself what they would do in the 2nd Season, probably trying to get to the nationals again? Would be a bit meeeeh boring.

Sep 27, 2013 7:49 AM

May 2012
really great ending..

9/10
Sep 27, 2013 9:24 AM

Jul 2011
it was perfect, nothing more to add. I didn't expected it to be so awesome.
Sep 27, 2013 9:25 AM
Jul 2013
This episode was as Rei would say, TRULY BEAUTIFUL.
I'm definately going to miss the show and I can't even begin t express how I feel about its ending.
But I have to say it was remarkable. Amazing. Haru has found the reason he swims (and sparkly eyes YES i noticed them! SO cuuute!), Rin's character development is simply the best,he found his dream.. REi found nakama he cares about and they care about him. Nagisa is once again close with everyone. Makoto resolved the uncomfortableness he had...
Haru is ... FREE :D
I loved the funny moments at the end,
I loved seeing them all together again,
I loved the animation,
I loved the action we got,
I loved the beginning,
I loved Haru's speech about water,
I loved seeing them running together,
I loved the last quote,
I loved the last picture with the boys right after they won,
I loved the end card
AND I'M DEFINATELY SEEING YOU AGAIN NEXT SUMMER.
I loved FREE.
Sep 27, 2013 10:25 AM

Jun 2010
It was ok. Actually, I'm a bit disappointed. I thought it would be more "epic", but this sport Anime barely had any competition in it. The theme is swimming but its all about friendship.

Also I don't mind the huge fanservice for girls but honestly, the "homo" feeling really increased in the latter half of the series. I don't mean their friendship and such but no idea why they should always stick their body that sometimes you think they will kiss each other. Also that white hair dude. Nitori is a fucking gay, I swear. Who likes that character? Well, no one can deny that KyoAni went a bit overboard with the fanservice this time.

The climax was a bit predictable. There's nothing new in the story development but I guess that's not really the point here.

The art and animation was epic. KyoAni, of course.

But I must say the sounds are the best! Really great OP/ED and OSTs.

I would actually like this a bit more if only it focused on the competitive swimming part. Rei practiced hard with his teammate and yet he didn't get to do a single shit at the end.

7/10, at least it has a story, which Tamako Market lacks? Well, at least TM got ANKO!

KyoAni's animation ain't showing any weakness and is as strong as ever. I can't freaking wait for Kyokai no Kanata! Holy shit.

Kyokai no Kanata here we come! GET HYPED!
Sep 27, 2013 11:19 AM

Mar 2011
Alf-tan said:
it was perfect, nothing more to add. I didn't expected it to be so awesome.

It was so much more satisfying than I was expecting it to be. One of my favorite KyoAni series for sure.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Free! shows demographic matters more than ever

Sanjay63773 - Jan 23

8 by Yaoi4U »»
Apr 3, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Free! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lpf - Jul 24, 2013

315 by Luisito14 »»
Mar 21, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Free! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2013

145 by CCC47 »»
Jan 18, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Free! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2013

170 by CCC47 »»
Jan 18, 6:06 PM

Poll: » Free! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2013

102 by CCC47 »»
Jan 18, 5:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.