Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 10, 2014 5:14 PM

Mar 2013
Toppys said:
I haven't read the manga, but from where it left off from season 3, I can't imagine where else a new season would lead too.
Though I would like a new season too.

I have not caught up yet to where the anime ended in the manga but I can see several places it can go. For example one of the girls wasn't captured by keima so she still has her memory of everything that happened. Also keima still has the thing around his neck and old hell is still out there
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Jan 10, 2014 5:18 PM

Jul 2011
Just read the manga, i'm enjoying the Heart Of Jupiter arc more than the first two seasons
Jan 10, 2014 5:18 PM

Mar 2013
Zeally said:
OT:
is this worth watching? 3 seasons is a lot to commit to :3

also this
Zalis said:
Why do you think people on a forum have some kind of inside information on the anime industry's plans?

In my opinion yes, it is absolutely worth watching
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Jan 10, 2014 5:25 PM
Jan 2013
Zeally said:
OT:
is this worth watching? 3 seasons is a lot to commit to :3

also this
Zalis said:
Why do you think people on a forum have some kind of inside information on the anime industry's plans?

Don't forget the ovas.

TWGOk has a lot of original ideas on its own unlike most anime so its worth it.

Jan 10, 2014 5:32 PM

Jan 2014
mattbenz99 said:
Toppys said:
I haven't read the manga, but from where it left off from season 3, I can't imagine where else a new season would lead too.
Though I would like a new season too.

I have not caught up yet to where the anime ended in the manga but I can see several places it can go. For example one of the girls wasn't captured by keima so she still has her memory of everything that happened. Also keima still has the thing around his neck and old hell is still out there

Hmm, true point, I haven't given it much thought. Now that you mention it, that does seem to e enough for new seasons.

@Zeally 3 Seasons and some OVA's aren't that much, only around 30-40 episodes.
Jan 10, 2014 5:44 PM

Aug 2011
mattbenz99 said:
The show was fairly popular in Japan

Not it isn't, all three seasons have had terrible sales. It's a miracle it got a second and third season.
Jan 10, 2014 5:46 PM

Mar 2013
mitch3315 said:
mattbenz99 said:
The show was fairly popular in Japan

Not it isn't, all three seasons have had terrible sales. It's a miracle it got a second and third season.
really? In the manga the manga artist made it sound like the anime was doing well.

Jan 10, 2014 5:56 PM
Mar 2013
Heart of Jupiter, the arc that precedes the Goddesses Arc, is still ongoing. So I doubt anytime soon. All things said, you should read the manga, like, now.
Jan 10, 2014 5:57 PM

Apr 2007
I want a Yui OVA. :(
Jan 10, 2014 5:59 PM

Dec 2007
Not enough manga material to make another season at the moment. Maybe in the future.
Jan 10, 2014 6:29 PM
Oct 2013
Thnx everyone
And i will read the manga
Jan 10, 2014 9:00 PM

Nov 2013
They need em OVAs for the gap between season 2 and 3 before anything ;P
Jan 10, 2014 9:02 PM

Dec 2013
Zalis said:

I don't fucking know, but maybe that's what discussions are for.

"After I finish fucking you. I am going to kill you."

Jan 10, 2014 9:04 PM

Dec 2013
Read the manga.

It continues on chapter 190.

"After I finish fucking you. I am going to kill you."

Jan 11, 2014 1:00 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Threads Merged.
Jan 19, 2014 4:03 AM

Jan 2010
OVA 1st before season 4, OVA is all about keima and nora, :)

or vacation in hell with as a thanks of nora
shast007Jan 19, 2014 4:09 AM
Jan 20, 2014 6:03 PM

May 2010
needs a season four but ill try the manga.
Jan 21, 2014 10:14 PM

Jul 2012
No announcement in the manga yet, but i'm wishing for it too
Feb 13, 2014 12:06 AM

Apr 2012
shit i was reluctant to watch this series but I glad I decided to pick it up. It was a fun series to watch. One of the few harem shows that I've actually really enjoyed watching. I would love to see a season 4.

Feb 13, 2014 5:22 AM
Jul 2013
To be honest. The way everything throughout the anime has shaped up to the ultimate climax at Season3.
I highly doubt there will be a season 4.
If they did not plan to end it, I believe they would have decided not to skip out the "season 2.5" where some conquests were missing. Although some explained at the beginning of season3.
Since they skipped "season2.5", and went straight for "goddess" and they do not bother to explain the aftermath after the goddess arc, I then highly doubt they would continue.
The last scene(ending) is somewhat different between the manga and anime,
[Spoiler Alert] - For those who haven't seen season3 or gotten that far in the manga.
In the anime you see him slightly depressed, and then shutting down all his monitors and leave the room.
Where as in the manga he seems to be depressed but having trouble picking a game, and his mom kicks him out of the room. Assuming that is the scene they changed.
Afterwards he leaves for school, and the next story (somewhat) begins.

The change they made to that make it seem like they intended the story to end there. And if I might add, it ends with a good message.
But that aside I myself do wish for a season 4, though I doubt it will come.
Mar 8, 2014 12:42 PM

May 2011
tidusstar said:
To be honest. The way everything throughout the anime has shaped up to the ultimate climax at Season3.
If they did not plan to end it, I believe they would have decided not to skip out the "season 2.5" where some conquests were missing. Although some explained at the beginning of season3.
Since they skipped "season2.5", and went straight for "goddess" and they do not bother to explain the aftermath after the goddess arc, I then highly doubt they would continue.
[Spoiler Alert] - For those who haven't seen season3 or gotten that far in the manga.
In the anime you see him slightly depressed, and then shutting down all his monitors and leave the room.
Where as in the manga he seems to be depressed but having trouble picking a game, and his mom kicks him out of the room. Assuming that is the scene they changed.

The change they made to that make it seem like they intended the story to end there. And if I might add, it ends with a good message.

Well u don't know for sure m8. It is highly possible to skip "season 2.5" because they didn't wanted the fans to get bored by the same motive " confess-love-kiss-conquest" and they just skipped some conquests (Yui-tsukyio etc.) to keep the fans alerted. And they proceed to the story of the Godesses arc which was more cheerfull and intersting. As for the end i would say as som1 here already told that they played safe, which means they adapted the end that way (Keima leaving the room etc) to leave it half open - half close, so they can decide after what to do. If they would follow exactly the manga they would needed to make another season for sure. With that end they gave to theirselfs a chance to drop it. The sales of the anime were a little lower that the other seasons, but not so low (difference of 500-600 copies) and the manga sales are going pretty well. Now it's in their hand to decide for now we can only hope for some OVA's and then maybe for a new season!Who knows! The only we can do is buy some merchandise to support the anime!
Mar 9, 2014 12:13 PM

Aug 2013
Highly doubtful. The last episode of season 3 seemed like it had a definite ending:

That being said, I haven't read the manga so I don't know how much sense my above musings have made. But I still feel as though the possibility for a fourth season is very low.
"Forty thousand brothers could not, with all their quantity of love, make up my sum."
Mar 9, 2014 2:26 PM

May 2011
doesnotcompute said:
Highly doubtful. The last episode of season 3 seemed like it had a definite ending:

That being said, I haven't read the manga so I don't know how much sense my above musings have made. But I still feel as though the possibility for a fourth season is very low.

Well u have a point, but as i said the manga is still ongoing! And no further announcement for droping it or continuation. The end ofc was tragic, but as i fortold they played safe leaving it half open - half closed. The possibilities are low i know. cause of many things (sales etc.), but it's still open . We have to w8 and see what they have in their minds... I would love to see another season although we must be logic. For the end mb it seems Keima is doomed to capture louse souls, but the very best end for the series would be finishing the capturing and having the girl that he loves. The next arc is fairly popular too
SPOILER** Time travel Arc.
Mar 19, 2014 5:32 AM

May 2013
Its a must for non-manga readers hoping for Season 4 because of the Season 3's depressing ending.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Mar 19, 2014 3:59 PM
Jan 2014
My question at this point isn't will they make a 4th season, it's how? I don't see a plausible way to adapt the entire arc in 12 episodes this time (Although the Goddess arc was done very well under these similar circumstances).
Mar 23, 2014 2:47 PM

Sep 2011
doesnotcompute said:

No. The fourth season will definitely happen, lol. The manga is finishing and a new season has been brought in almost yearly. 2011 for S2, 2012 for OVA's, 2013 for S3. I would be surprised if they didn't do one.
Mar 23, 2014 6:52 PM

Oct 2012
If i had to guess, They're probably going to wait until the manga is finished before adapting a new season. I'd personally want to see OVA's covering Yui and Tsukiyo's routes as while i think the Flashback was sufficient, i feel it would make more sense.

tidusstar said:

They probably skipped over those conquests because it would end up being the same thing as season 1 and 2, and they were probably looking for a change of pace. I do think the important girls in season 3 should have gotten an OVA instead of a flashback but I think it was probably the right thing to do as far as the adaption goes.
Not sure if they'll end up adapting a season 4 based on the next arc but I'm hoping they do even if it wont end up being as popular as season 3 just for some proper closure on the series.
Mar 25, 2014 1:49 PM
Mar 2014
Do want
Apr 2, 2014 6:55 PM

Feb 2013
This is the type of show that gets most of its money of body pillows, models and t-shirts rather than people buying the blue-rays most likely.
The way it is now, season 4 seems pretty much certain with the popularity of it compared to the budget it takes to make, although we may have to wait another year or 2.
Apr 8, 2014 9:18 AM

Jan 2014
I think its like 50/50,tho i would like a season 4.And Im thinking schould i start reading the manga (i will probably start reading it).
Apr 12, 2014 5:02 AM
Sep 2013
MrEpicMichael said:
I think its like 50/50,tho i would like a season 4.And Im thinking schould i start reading the manga (i will probably start reading it).

the manga is ending in several more chapter though...
it's really such a waste if they don't make the last arc an anime
People die when they are killed
Apr 12, 2014 1:21 PM

Jan 2014
The manga is ending next week.
Apr 13, 2014 4:53 AM
Feb 2014
The Last Chapter 268 is coming this week . Maybe the story might change [No One knows the mind of the mangaka] . If he story changes there is a possibility of having a new arc and the anime season 4 maybe then coming out soon. in 2014-2015 of Session.
Apr 13, 2014 4:56 AM

Dec 2012
If there is I hope it doesn't gloss over a lot of stuff like the 3rd season :T

And more Haqua please
Apr 13, 2014 5:08 AM

Jan 2013
Season 3's sales were abhorrent. I seriously doubt it.
Apr 16, 2014 5:15 AM
Mar 2014
I think the problem lies on the Studio. TV Tokyo Staff always enjoyed long episode Anime. But I think Manglobe still can't stand against the low sold of BDs and DVDs. If it were produced by Sunrise, Pierrot, or even SynergySP, it would be "from the first chapter 'till the last chapter" anime I think.
Apr 16, 2014 5:22 AM

Jan 2013
Rifa_Rizuki said:
I think the problem lies on the Studio. TV Tokyo Staff always enjoyed long episode Anime. But I think Manglobe still can't stand against the low sold of BDs and DVDs. If it were produced by Sunrise, Pierrot, or even SynergySP, it would be "from the first chapter 'till the last chapter" anime I think.

If it were produced by Sunrise it would be a generic mecha anime.

Manglobe made this shit beautiful. I'm happy with how it turned out, and I plan to read the manga to fill in the gaps.
Apr 16, 2014 6:01 PM
Mar 2014
SolviteSekai said:
Rifa_Rizuki said:

If it were produced by Sunrise it would be a generic mecha anime.

Manglobe made this shit beautiful. I'm happy with how it turned out, and I plan to read the manga to fill in the gaps.

It's not like sunrise can only do mecha anime. But look, Gintama and Keroro are both wacky non mecha parody anime, it fits with Kaminomi. And there are many studios who do long-term anime.
Apr 17, 2014 1:07 PM
Jul 2018
Objurgo said:
And more Haqua please

yes! pls more Haqua ♥
Apr 19, 2014 8:01 PM
Apr 2014
Finally it's End.

the Final Chapter was Released Yesterday T_T

even I still hope there is a story about his
TyrelNov 17, 2014 12:52 AM
Apr 21, 2014 5:21 PM

Jul 2010
dustcity said:
Objurgo said:
And more Haqua please

yes! pls more Haqua ♥

She doesn't appear that much sadly.

Also @gidionxp why did you spoil so much from the manga here? Good thing I've already read it all, but for others..
May 6, 2014 11:35 AM
Jan 2010
We know something maybe 4 season?
May 28, 2014 8:04 AM

Mar 2014
This Animes was great!!!
Really needs a season 4!!
Anyways , Manga/DVD Sales is getting better!! (I Think.)
Wish for this to have more seasons!! :D (Dokurou!!)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2014 4:12 PM

Dec 2012
I want a season 2.5 first. Skipping Yui's arc was plain blasphemy. Seems unlikely to happen though. I'm not sure I've ever seen studios go back and animate content they skipped over.
Jul 11, 2014 10:30 PM
Jan 2013
I just spent all day watching from season 1 to the ending of season 3. i am not sure how the sells went on this anime series but i am sure there will be a season 4 or a movie to wrap it up. but i really want to see more the ending of season 3 when she was singing that song he knew it was for him and cry'ed. then you got the last scene when he turns off all his games and walks out with a series face like he is going to do something. i wonder what he will do? will he go after chihiro and fix things. or maybe something will happen in the next arc and chihiro becomes an important person and he and her will have to fight the save the world. I don't what is next but maybe i should pick up the manga and find out. here it is my final point i believe and hope there will be a season 4.
Jul 28, 2014 1:36 AM

Sep 2013
reading that ^ makes me want to rewatch all the seasons, and i never rewatch stuff :(

i didnt enjoy the 3rd season as much as the first two, so i really hope they make a season 4 soon..

i hate the thought of "2 years later" till next season... :/
wow
Jul 30, 2014 4:43 PM

May 2013
I finished the manga series quite a while back, and i personally think it was quite good, another ending from a manga that I'm happy with next to bakuman(I'm not so sure what is unpopular about TWGOK, I think it was pretty well done, quite true how it pretty much got a bit boring with Kemia just taking out lose soul, but the plot got quite a good twist to it, goddess arc and the past arc). It would be really great to see a season 4 of TWGOK, in fact I'm really hoping for it, even if i have to wait for 2 years, i really wanna see all that happened in the manga in anime style. Bakuman is the only manga and anime series that I've seen followed til the end in manga and anime. I hope TWGOK becomes one of those series that I get to see til the end too in anime style, but than there is also the fact that TWGOK skipped quite a bit from season 2 to season 3 so... it didn't really follow up xD. Still up and waiting for season 4......5 years later....
Sep 17, 2014 10:32 PM

Jul 2014
Count me in for a season 4, after finishing the manga, there's LOADS more to cover.

I'm very surprised that there wasn't a season 4 to this day...
Sep 24, 2014 8:12 PM

Aug 2008
Still no news for season 4?
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Oct 13, 2014 10:02 AM

Jun 2014
The arc after the goddess arc is not so good, and I think many will disappoint at the end pairing like me.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ermeson16 - Aug 26, 2013

156 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 19, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2013

302 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 16, 1:00 PM

» Continued chapters?

Mang_David - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Onedux »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ermeson1996 - Sep 23, 2013

433 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 2:43 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2013

158 by 5hadow17 »»
Aug 23, 2023 1:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.