Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 24, 2013 6:16 PM

Apr 2013
What a beast of a final episode. The feels here hit me harder than when I read the manga. The whole concert scene was nothing short of perfect. And the first OP's tune playing at the very very last moment sent chills down my spine. Love this series.

Overall, it's a shame that some cool parts had to be cut, but all things considered this was a phenomenal adaptation of what is easily the manga's best arc. I give this season a VERY high 9/10, bordering on a 10/10
Should have never doubted Based Manglobe.
Sep 24, 2013 6:20 PM

Apr 2012
his is the only harem series where it dosent end with him having a harem, for 3 seasons!
Sep 24, 2013 6:21 PM

Jul 2013
Memories of my first love..
I know how it feels Chihiro..

So far, the anime is more better than manga..

More seasons please..
"Google is your friend.."
Sep 24, 2013 6:29 PM

Jan 2011
What....WHAT!!!!!

Chihiro don't make me almost freaking cry girl!!!! That stage ending was very emotional.

I don't want you to leave me TWGOS.

Ended much more "alone" then I thought it was going to. Wow
Sep 24, 2013 6:34 PM

Jul 2012
oh... i was hoping for the goddess slumber party to be animated. mebbe in OVA eps?
i think this ep basically sums up my impression of the series... disappointed. i don't know why they rushed all that content into just 12 eps and Chihiro's original song insert was average/below-average as well compared to Suzumiya Haruhi or Angel Beats' insert songs.
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...
Sep 24, 2013 6:59 PM

May 2012
Dem feels.
Best TWOGK season yet and best anime of the Summer '13.

Even tho I want MORE in the future, the anime series could end here and it wold be an appropriate ending.
Sep 24, 2013 7:39 PM
Jun 2013
geart anime, great seasons , and dat bittersweet ending ._.
gonna miss this show and hope for season 4
Sep 24, 2013 8:03 PM
Jan 2010
Was it just me or was the animation in this episode absolutely gorgeous!?
Sep 24, 2013 8:59 PM

Aug 2012
Master7432 said:
Great character development. Fucking love the facial expressions of the qq'ing chihiro and keima. So many feels. And can someone tell me what the whisper translates to at the end of the episode? Right at the end, and after the ED of S1?

Edit: S4 pls kthxbai

i think she whispered "God Only Knows"..

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Sep 24, 2013 9:04 PM

Jan 2013
i got an Oreimo deja vu in this somehow lol

the Ayumi part with the wedding....since her vioce is Kirino's lol

felt like Chihiro pulled an Ayase there.

poor Chihiro...that concert: THE FEELS my lawd!!

Chihiro won me over this season
Sep 24, 2013 9:07 PM

Jan 2012
oyechi said:
Am I the only that felt like I just wanted to crawl down into a hole and just cry there for the rest of my life because of the last scene where Chihiro holds her guitar close to her heart, breaking down into tears while Keima cries too...?
That scene was so beautifully colored and yet so sad... Damn. I want them to be together.
Oh god me too T_T
Chihiro and Keima...so many feels </3 I want them to be together ;-;

Minerva and Vulcanus during the concert<3<3<3
Sep 24, 2013 10:15 PM

Mar 2013
Shangetsu said:
straggy said:
I was rating this anime 9/10 (the highest rating for any of the series/OVAs) but this episode was just so rushed and deux es machina. I feel really disappointed, especially that Vintage literally got defeated in a like 30 second scene. I mean, seriously?

How is it a deus ex machina?
The goddesses managed to destroy and seal the full powered weiss in the past, now that they regained their power it's not a bunch of low level devil like Vintage that will be able to do anything against them.

This show isn't an action show, even in the manga the fight with the goddesses against vintage was pretty much skipped because that's not the point of the manga at all.

The goddesses regained their power and defeated Vintage, period. If you need to see an one side massacre to back up that information then I'm sorry but you aren't at the right place.

What does that have to do with anything? It doesn't matter what genre a show is, there's no excuse for a shoddy finale. Fair enough, the goddesses are powerful and are obviously going to win, but it was still rushed presentation. 30 seconds to show breaking into a lair, taking down an organisation, and rescuing a group of girls/resurrecting one of them... yeah, seriously rushed.

And my deux es machina standing actually refers to how the members of Vintage were just shrugged off as having been arrested anyway and had nothing to do with the goddesses. The anime even made a point of showing they'd infiltrated the loose souls team and now they were all just arrested? In one sentence? Really? I'm pretty sure an organisation of malicious hell-dwellers that managed to get into the team undetected has the ability to stay that way for future/back-up plans. It was just shrugged aside conveniently and ridiculously to end the series - this could probably have done with a 13th ep or at least some hints that the story isn't over.
Sep 24, 2013 11:22 PM

Nov 2009
straggy said:
Shangetsu said:
straggy said:
I was rating this anime 9/10 (the highest rating for any of the series/OVAs) but this episode was just so rushed and deux es machina. I feel really disappointed, especially that Vintage literally got defeated in a like 30 second scene. I mean, seriously?

The goddesses managed to destroy and seal the full powered weiss in the past, now that they regained their power it's not a bunch of low level devil like Vintage that will be able to do anything against them.

This show isn't an action show, even in the manga the fight with the goddesses against vintage was pretty much skipped because that's not the point of the manga at all.

The goddesses regained their power and defeated Vintage, period. If you need to see an one side massacre to back up that information then I'm sorry but you aren't at the right place.

What does that have to do with anything? It doesn't matter what genre a show is, there's no excuse for a shoddy finale. Fair enough, the goddesses are powerful and are obviously going to win, but it was still rushed presentation. 30 seconds to show breaking into a lair, taking down an organisation, and rescuing a group of girls/resurrecting one of them... yeah, seriously rushed.

And my deux es machina standing actually refers to how the members of Vintage were just shrugged off as having been arrested anyway and had nothing to do with the goddesses. The anime even made a point of showing they'd infiltrated the loose souls team and now they were all just arrested? In one sentence? Really? I'm pretty sure an organisation of malicious hell-dwellers that managed to get into the team undetected has the ability to stay that way for future/back-up plans. It was just shrugged aside conveniently and ridiculously to end the series - this could probably have done with a 13th ep or at least some hints that the story isn't over.

Who said ALL Vintage members got arrested? Only most of those who infiltrated into the squad and were involved in this plan, were arrested. There are more out there that aren't part of the Loose Souls Team. One sentence is enough to tell us what happened to those who infiltrated the Loose Souls Team. They have their own story. This anime isn't about how Hell defeats one of the many plans by Vintage. This show is about Keima, and his interpersonal relationships. (´・ω・)つ
Sep 24, 2013 11:34 PM

Mar 2012
MagicFlier said:
straggy said:
Shangetsu said:
straggy said:

Who said ALL Vintage members got arrested? Only most of those who infiltrated into the squad and were involved in this plan, were arrested. There are more out there that aren't part of the Loose Souls Team. One sentence is enough to tell us what happened to those who infiltrated the Loose Souls Team. They have their own story. This anime isn't about how Hell defeats one of the many plans by Vintage. This show is about Keima, and his interpersonal relationships. (´・ω・)つ
And in the current story on the manga something happen with may or may not involve Vintage.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 24, 2013 11:46 PM
Jul 2013
straggy said:
Shangetsu said:
straggy said:

*sigh, now I'm questioning on why did you watch this series. Shangetsu's right. If you want some action on how they defeated the evil villain of the story, go to some other story, not here.the action scene in the manga wasn't that long as well so I doubt there's much to complain for us since we got over it long ago. If you want to know what happened to Vintage, fine I'll give you a clue: there are not out of plans yet.
Sep 25, 2013 12:22 AM
Sep 2013
This was a great episode to end the series off with, Chihiro playing that tear jerking song and them goddesses joining at the end made it even better.

Those Keima and Chihiro feels.
Sep 25, 2013 12:23 AM

Mar 2012
Chihiro keep getting more and more favorite here I'm very happy.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 25, 2013 12:43 AM

Jul 2013
Very glad that Chihiro is getting more and more fans. And TWGOK also. Season 4, come faster please :)
P.S : My 2B-Pencil CD just arrived today. Chihiro FTW :)

~~~Never forget~~~ (ToT)
Chihiro Kosaka of Kaminomi Zo Shiru Sekai (The World God Only Knows)
Sep 25, 2013 1:40 AM

Apr 2008
Tock said:
Silaqui said:
The ending wiht Chihiro is kinda f***ed up. So she asks in the end in an indirect way if Keima acted at their date like he did, because of the "goddess-situation" and he replies that was not the case?!!? So in other words he tells her that he actually hates her and wanted his payback?! At least that's what Chihiro will be thinking now... they have to clear this up!

I think its more like "Did you only hit on me because of the goddess stuff?" And he said no.

I think she thinks / should think that Keima only said that because he had to hit on Ayumi.

Keima hurt Chihiro and he knows that. That's why he cried at the end.

In the last episode Chihiro asks Keima if she has something in her (a goddess for example). Why did she ask that? Because she wanted to know, why Keima went on a date with her and acted like he did (being a total jerk at end and breaking her heart). He said no and now she has to think, that everything that Keima did at their date was real.

That's why she said "bye-bye" to him and sang a song called "The Memory of my first love". Chihiro's heart is broken and in her eyes her first love is over before it even began.

Keima realized at some point, what Chihiro is thinking now (maybe with the song) and that's why he was crying and thinking "I'm sorry Chihiro, that wasn't what I meant to say."
Sep 25, 2013 1:52 AM

Nov 2012
final episode..
awesome end.. seriously I really want to see what keima going to do after getting out from that room XD
God.. it has end.. keima trying to face reality I think..
I want next season but maybe it would be impossible oh okay
that tears :"O
final score (8.5/10.0)
Sep 25, 2013 4:01 AM
Jan 2011
Poor Chihiro, from the start I already feel bad for her, as for Keima....this probably the first time to see his serious side as he felt regret for Chihiro.
Sep 25, 2013 5:18 AM
Jan 2013
Sign, that was a nice Chihiro X Keima arc, too bad it has to end in a bad note for the 2 of them.
Sep 25, 2013 6:31 AM

Oct 2010
Silaqui said:
Tock said:
Silaqui said:
The ending wiht Chihiro is kinda f***ed up. So she asks in the end in an indirect way if Keima acted at their date like he did, because of the "goddess-situation" and he replies that was not the case?!!? So in other words he tells her that he actually hates her and wanted his payback?! At least that's what Chihiro will be thinking now... they have to clear this up!

I think its more like "Did you only hit on me because of the goddess stuff?" And he said no.

I think she thinks / should think that Keima only said that because he had to hit on Ayumi.

In the last episode Chihiro asks Keima if she has something in her (a goddess for example). Why did she ask that? Because she wanted to know, why Keima went on a date with her and acted like he did (being a total jerk at end and breaking her heart). He said no and now she has to think, that everything that Keima did at their date was real.

That's why she said "bye-bye" to him and sang a song called "The Memory of my first love". Chihiro's heart is broken and in her eyes her first love is over before it even began.

Keima realized at some point, what Chihiro is thinking now (maybe with the song) and that's why he was crying and thinking "I'm sorry Chihiro, that wasn't what I meant to say."

Why did Keima not want to tell her the the true reason behind the date? I mean doesn't Chihiro already know everything?
Sep 25, 2013 7:01 AM

Jan 2013
Stark700 said:

Chihiro: bye bye ;.;
that hurt ;-;
Those fake smiles :)))) LOL.
That concert filled with all those feels... Guess we need a new season to see Chihiro and Keima together ^_^

Overall 10/10. Love this series.
Sep 25, 2013 7:03 AM

Mar 2011
Keima is crying, does that mean he has feelings for chihiro?
This episode KeimaxChihiro~
Sep 25, 2013 7:30 AM

Nov 2011
Please another season! It almost seemed like he was heartbroken over chihiro!
Sep 25, 2013 9:57 AM

Sep 2012
Silaqui said:
Tock said:
Silaqui said:

Perfect explanation.
Delays are temporary. Mediocracy lasts forever.
Sep 25, 2013 11:23 AM

May 2013
Da feels on the ending Chihiro!! Still my favorite couple is Keima x Kanon...
Well great series I must say..
Liked this season more than the 2!! Hmmm S4 Anyone? xD
Tch.
Sep 25, 2013 11:29 AM

Jan 2013
Great episode. This was somewhat saddening... Here is my review for it if you wanna see http://youtu.be/dX7vgJjCXhM
Sep 25, 2013 2:04 PM

Dec 2011
Wow. They really emphasized Chihiro x Keima. It was such a bittersweet ending, the goddesses being released while Chihiro is...

Even though it was rushed, it still a pretty good adaptation. They should release OVA's for the other girls, especially Yui and Tsukiyo at least, since they are the only goddesses that doesn't got their arc fully animated.

Really excellent.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2013 4:11 PM

Mar 2012
So this is the end of the season. I'm drowning in feelings. In my opinion, It is the best twgok season so far. This episode is very beautiful. I loved the scene where Chihiro says ''goodbye'' to Keima. After this episode she became my favorite character in this series.
Kaito_DragneelSep 25, 2013 4:22 PM

My friend code: 0688 - 6300 - 6898
Sep 25, 2013 5:14 PM
Jun 2012
Awesome series. End is not that good for me too feint for Main char KEIMA he did everything but at the end we see just chihiro's singing. im still remember chihiro said to Keima cockroach at the begining so dont like that girl :D.. I rly want too s4. But i dont want to see Keima with Chihiro. One of the others can be but not chihiro. Any1 knows anything about s4 pls reply...
Sep 25, 2013 8:10 PM
Jan 2012
Choroshi said:
Master7432 said:
Great character development. Fucking love the facial expressions of the qq'ing chihiro and keima. So many feels. And can someone tell me what the whisper translates to at the end of the episode? Right at the end, and after the ED of S1?

Edit: S4 pls kthxbai

i think she whispered "God Only Knows"..

I feel like she says something to the lines of "kakkōī, na?" but I'm not certain... ._.
Sep 25, 2013 8:30 PM

Oct 2009
I like Chihiro more than any other girls in Keima harem, especially since the Chihiro arc in the second season. Even Keima said himself her difficulty is S-rank, lol.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Sep 26, 2013 5:10 AM

Aug 2011
I liked this season even better than the first two. All that Haqua... hnnnngggghhhhh.
Sep 26, 2013 11:12 AM

Nov 2012
Wow, was really bitching about Keima basically being a douche and not caring for any of them but man, loved his development in this last episode, just wish it didn't happen right at the end. Enjoyable show, would enjoy another season.
7/10
As a side note this shows rating, it's monstrously high for some reason, guess people really adored it.

Sep 26, 2013 11:24 AM

Sep 2009
Orevataf said:
As a side note this shows rating, it's monstrously high for some reason, guess people really adored it.
When you compare the score to the manga, it's not really surprising. Being a reader of the manga, I feel I got a lot more out of this than if I wasn't reading it.
Sep 26, 2013 2:12 PM

Nov 2009
Orevataf said:

Rating for manga is in the 8.60's, so expected the anime to be at least over 8.50's.
Goddess Arc was one of the best arcs so far
Sep 26, 2013 3:09 PM
Sep 2012
I haven't been this heartbroken , sad in sooo long . i mean literally in my life . ahh gerd the tears ;_;
Was such a beautiful season . the comedy , the drama , the chibiness . Gerd such a amazing anime ! I was soo happy with this ! I was always thought tenri and chihiro would be good for him and but after the end of sesaon 3 i am leaning a little bit more to the chihiro side ! Gerd!!! SOOO amazing !!! i hope the sells are up and we get a season 4 :D
Sep 26, 2013 3:48 PM

Aug 2012
CHIHIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sep 26, 2013 7:02 PM

Mar 2012
MagicFlier said:
Orevataf said:

Rating for manga is in the 8.60's, so expected the anime to be at least over 8.50's.
Goddess Arc was one of the best arcs so far
Though the score drop from 8.56 to 8.54.
Sep 26, 2013 7:26 PM
Jan 2013
I never thought I could see an anime classic like TWGOK in the age of 2013..
Kudos to TWGOK's future sucess

Sep 26, 2013 8:45 PM

Jun 2010
This season is the best!! can't wait for more, and I think they made a pretty wise decision to skip directly to Megami-hen
Sep 27, 2013 12:36 AM

Dec 2010
that ending... even the god of conquest can have bad endings, I didn't liked Chihiro at the beginning, but she eventually started growing up inside me, to bad Keima couldn't fix it at the end, still I liked the anime, it was an accurate adaptation of the manga, it missed some parts, but it delivered the essentials, I'll give it a 9/10, hope to see more of Keima's adventures in the next arc.
Sep 27, 2013 1:41 AM

Sep 2012
Really good season, i want more.
Sep 27, 2013 7:13 AM

Feb 2013
This episode disappointed me. Keima betrayed Church of 2D.
Titan of 20+ virgins club.
Sep 27, 2013 9:23 AM

May 2013
One of the few anime I felt sad after it ended. Absolutely 10/10 for me. Hiks :'(
Sep 27, 2013 10:39 AM
Oct 2012
Xasthur said:
This episode disappointed me. Keima betrayed Church of 2D.
He never betrayed the 2D. He just sees the 3D in a different way now. It was very much emphasized at the epilogue scene, with Keima still playing games but finally seeing the light of the 'real'.
Sep 27, 2013 1:58 PM

Apr 2011
The feels crying right now.
Sep 27, 2013 3:17 PM

Jul 2008
Mystocan said:
I watched the ending for the final episodes in season 1 and 2, and they both hinted at sequels....but the ending for season 3 didn't give any hints for a season 4 :(
I really hope they're doing another season!

It is a good idea to not expect a fourth season, the chance of one is quite low.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ermeson16 - Aug 26, 2013

156 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 19, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2013

302 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 16, 1:00 PM

» Chance of "TWGOK" season 4? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

no_soj - Sep 23, 2013

235 by Loguse »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:59 PM

» Continued chapters?

Mang_David - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Onedux »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2013

158 by 5hadow17 »»
Aug 23, 2023 1:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.