Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Oct 16, 2013 11:49 AM

Jul 2013
Ray_Light said:
Lol @ Heavenly dragon's battle
I'm not sure how to react at that...
Even Son Goku (or Wukong?) is there..
Azazel-sensei sure interesting person!!

With this many fanservices, I'm sure there'll be season 3

Hmm.. according to my friend this just covered about vol.5 LN where there's 14 vol...
Is that right?

And I need more Gasper!!!!! xD

Gasper and his background and how that is coming into play in the present is happening right now in the Novels lol. But yea the 1st 2 seasons covered till volume 4 and 16 comes out soon (though 2 of them are short story compilations).
Oct 17, 2013 11:03 AM

Jan 2013
Overboost Issei was totally awesome! :O
Oct 17, 2013 4:25 PM
Oct 2013
I was hoping to see Issei transfer his power to Rias's boobs, maybe in S3?
Oct 17, 2013 5:10 PM

Jul 2013
ArrowGray said:

Oh just you wait for what happens with da boobs in the future -_-
Oct 17, 2013 9:46 PM
Oct 2013
Aerensianic said:
ArrowGray said:

Getting me all excited lol
Nov 3, 2013 2:10 AM

Oct 2012
I love this episode! The Fight for women's boob! The anger and desire is so pure and simple that even I can feel what Issei is feeling(this is the part were all the men unite).

Great speech as well. A fool that can do the impossible.
Dec 22, 2013 11:52 AM

Mar 2012
The weakest crimson dragon vs. the strongest white dragon, very interesting.
And Issei was able to win (kind of) due to his extreme passion for oppai. Lol
Loved the intense battle.
Jan 4, 2014 10:20 PM

Sep 2012
Such a will to fight.
Jan 6, 2014 11:16 PM

Jul 2013
ArrowGray said:
Aerensianic said:
ArrowGray said:

It actually gets pretty stupid. One of the few gripes I have with the LN is how far they go with that.
Jan 8, 2014 9:06 AM

Sep 2012
BOOSTO BOOSTO BOOOSTO BOOOSTO BOOOSTO

10/10
def was a great series,
Jan 10, 2014 12:41 PM

Sep 2013
Needalist said:
I love this episode! The Fight for women's boob! The anger and desire is so pure and simple that even I can feel what Issei is feeling(this is the part were all the men unite).

Great speech as well. A fool that can do the impossible.

Hahaha exactly, you summed up why I like this show, as long as that was sarcasm.
cupcJan 10, 2014 12:51 PM
Jan 10, 2014 12:43 PM

Jun 2013
Aerensianic said:
ArrowGray said:
Aerensianic said:
ArrowGray said:

It actually gets pretty stupid. One of the few gripes I have with the LN is how far they go with that.
Yeah I'm totally with you.It gets weird man...it gets weird XD
Jan 10, 2014 12:46 PM

Sep 2013
Aerensianic said:
ArrowGray said:
Aerensianic said:
ArrowGray said:

I love how far they go with it. You can see that the author knows that no one takes this seriously.
cupcJan 10, 2014 12:49 PM
Jan 18, 2014 1:20 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Somehow this episode felt incredibly rushed. I get the feeling that they skipped over a lot of material from the LN's in order to squeeze it into 12 episodes.

Can anyone explain to me why Michael and Sirzechs who should be insanely powerful just sit around while the White Dragon and other assorted beings tear down the place?

In any case, the best bit about this series is Issei's stalwart dedication to his pervertedness and the splendid fanservice delivered every episode.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 18, 2014 5:04 PM

Aug 2013
Marzan said:
Somehow this episode felt incredibly rushed. I get the feeling that they skipped over a lot of material from the LN's in order to squeeze it into 12 episodes.

Can anyone explain to me why Michael and Sirzechs who should be insanely powerful just sit around while the White Dragon and other assorted beings tear down the place?

In any case, the best bit about this series is Issei's stalwart dedication to his pervertedness and the splendid fanservice delivered every episode.

I think it's because it was too risky for them to join the fight (if one of them were to die, the entire balance of the factions' would disintegrate), plus they were trying to avoid destroying the school so if Michael and Sirzechs were to join the fight Kuoh Academy wouldn't have survived at all.
Jan 18, 2014 8:16 PM

Jul 2013
Plus, you do NOT want to get SirZechs mad. Man thinking of that scene really makes me want to see it animated.
Feb 14, 2014 2:02 PM

Sep 2013
damm it was GOOD!

i laughed all the way till the end XD
im sure i will screfice anything if someone will half my gf boobs XD

10/10 AMAZING!!
i got no gif for my signature..... imagine some cool swords clashing and light and fighting everywhere!
Feb 20, 2014 6:01 AM
Feb 2014
Damn it i finished the anime in 1 day and read the manga 1 week before,
i really love this anime and so sad it ended for now but,
Issei is one of my Top 5 Characters, but after the night he went to train
his dress break technique and saw Prez out there he said that he don't care
about who is she and all , he only cares about Prez
but at the new series - episode 10 he didn't seem to remember it after
she asked him and he reply:"Yes! You're Persident Rias Gremory"!
i dont think she liked it..
Feb 20, 2014 6:13 AM

Aug 2013
Arganto said:
Damn it i finished the anime in 1 day and read the manga 1 week before,
i really love this anime and so sad it ended for now but,
Issei is one of my Top 5 Characters, but after the night he went to train
his dress break technique and saw Prez out there he said that he don't care
about who is she and all , he only cares about Prez
but at the new series - episode 10 he didn't seem to remember it after
she asked him and he reply:"Yes! You're Persident Rias Gremory"!
i dont think she liked it..

Feb 22, 2014 4:08 AM
Feb 2014
well he said that quite long time after this accident but ok.

btw idk if its just my opinion but im pretty sure with the power he used vs vali
he would rape the pheonix lol

edit: after rewatching the last episode i've noticed how Azazel knows excatly
what to say :3 and vali suprised voice was the best lol while issei boosting so hard
to guard Rias senpai's and everyone's else boobs..
ArgantoFeb 22, 2014 12:57 PM
Feb 23, 2014 2:39 PM

Jun 2013
Saw this back is summer season last year as it was airing, gave it a few months to fade away in my mind a bit and now blasted through the whole thing in one sitting!

Here's what this show left me with:
- I want more!!!
-Issei now has both boosting AND dividing?!? I clearly saw him use it!
- The whole series is awesome! And not just because of the "plot", but the actual plot as well!
- Azazel is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters of all time.
- High School DxD deserves to have a season of over 12 episodes. I sat there with episode one and before I knew it the entire season was over...
- Issei, you already are a harem king you poor fool :)

Gave this a 9 back in september, but after watching everything without interruption it is clear that season 2>>>season 1 (which was also great btw).

So my final score is 10/10! It may not be a "masterpiece" for everyone, but it surely is for me!
Feb 24, 2014 2:24 AM

Jun 2013
Tengoku_no_hakai said:
Saw this back is summer season last year as it was airing, gave it a few months to fade away in my mind a bit and now blasted through the whole thing in one sitting!

- I want more!!!
- The whole series is awesome! And not just because of the "plot", but the actual plot as well!
- High School DxD deserves to have a season of over 12 episodes. I sat there with episode one and before I knew it the entire season was over...

Gave this a 9 back in september, but after watching everything without interruption it is clear that season 2>>>season 1 (which was also great btw).

So my final score is 10/10! It may not be a "masterpiece" for everyone, but it surely is for me!

Yes and no. He short of has some of Albion's power, but he basically never uses it again, although it does come into play in a critical moment in ln 11/12.

Yes it is awesome.

Once again yes. It does deserve longer seasons.

I also agree with your masterpiece statement, amongst harem it is one of the finest works.
Mar 1, 2014 12:56 AM
May 2012
That fight was so fucking awesome!!!!!
Do it for the oppai Issei, that's how we roll!!!!
Azazel is really awesome, I like his character, and that arm ahahaha.
Issei, you are now living our dream, those hot and sexy girls are now living in your house, now that is life :3
Well, I really enjoyed watching this Anime, it was really fun. Fanservice for the win!!!!
Season 3 will happen and I am sure of that. I just hope that it will be a 24 or even more episodes instead of 12, but 12 episodes will do, it can't be helped sometimes.
Thank you :D Now I shall watch Highschool of the Dead next :3
Mar 9, 2014 2:12 PM
Nov 2010
The anime's nicely executed. It was really good at what it wanted to be good at.
Nice animation and soundtrack, also. Some nice money and effort was invested in this, it seems.
Mar 17, 2014 10:29 AM

Jan 2012
ecchi harem done right

this shit is worth living for

bonerific /10
Mar 19, 2014 12:52 PM

Dec 2013
YES! Get stronger by a million, cause of their breasts!? NO HAREM for Issei?
AirveenApr 6, 2014 1:10 PM
Apr 14, 2014 12:25 PM

Apr 2014
I love how Azazel knows how to play to Issei's strengths, it's hilariously awesome.

Season three needs to come out as soon as possible, I'm craving another season right now.
Tonight, Synklare joins the hunt.
Apr 24, 2014 6:00 AM

Dec 2013
Really great episode. I liked Azazel lol. 9/10 for s2. Season 3 plssss
AizixApr 24, 2014 6:06 AM
May 8, 2014 10:55 AM
Mar 2014
Episode 11 and 12 appear in Volume 6 of the HSDxD NEW BD/DVD's

Here are some teasers of the BD/DVD exclusive scenes, and some of the DVD artwork.
http://imgur.com/a/pVNCL
May 10, 2014 2:13 PM
Dec 2013
azazel pantsu dragon balance breaker is so cooool..

i fucking laughed so hard in this episode XD.. thinking that Vali will halves their boobs, giving him a blind rage XD

Boost,boost,boost,boost,boost,boost..!! can't get that outta my brain

Bikou? Son goku? hahaha, oh

Issei .. damn ur so lucky!

"I can't die without taking presidents virgnity..!!" - Issei

O.o Azazel's hand bouncing, flying through mid air really cranks me up XD

May 12, 2014 11:20 AM

Apr 2014
Tengoku_no_hakai said:

- I want more!!!

Ise ends up using Dividing later. He says that he has a 5% or something chance for it to take effect.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Respect cannot be made by force or fear, it must be earned overtime; otherwise, it was never respect at all."
~ Malik

Highschool DxD is my all-time favorite series!
Aug 26, 2014 4:15 AM

Dec 2013
best episode ! that issei ! i won't let you touch my prez ! this is the first time i like issei ! it was an epic fight and a long episode !
oh my dear god ! please make highschool dxd an other season !
Sep 3, 2014 7:10 PM

Aug 2013
I agree that the first season's ending was better, but part of it is because I love RiasxIssei. Nevertheless, this season ending wasn't bad and also it gives you something to look forward to.
Sep 11, 2014 7:53 AM

May 2014
Tengai said:
Thank you :D Now I shall watch Highschool of the Dead next :3
Haha, same here! xD

Azazel is really badass! I want an arm like that!
So DxD don't deal only with angels and devils but with mythology aswell. Well it was very entertaining ^^
I'm looking forward to the 3rd season.
Sep 16, 2014 10:23 PM
Sep 2014
How can you not like a guy for fighting for the sake of boobs?
Oct 5, 2014 3:09 PM

Nov 2013
This was good. I wish there was less story in this anime and more ecchi+comedy moments. Other than that, no complains. Ecchi anime done right.
Oct 16, 2014 1:54 PM

Apr 2013
The fight was not bad, at least Issei hat some help from Azazel to get his powerup so it wasn't really an asspull. And of course the boost from thinking about Rias' Oppai :D
So the alliance is set, Azazel is still a badass and all the chicks are moving in with Issei, what a lucky guy!
A pity that this was the last episode, enjoyed this season even more than last one, looking forwars to season 3!
Till next time, Oppai!
Nov 6, 2014 2:30 PM

Jan 2013
It didn't quite ended on a cliffhanger has I was thinking, but it still ended in the middle of an important plot.

That was a good fight, Issei fighting for the boobs (again) was hilarious as always.
That ending tho, he got his harem to move into his house.
Nov 20, 2014 6:44 AM

Jul 2014
Silver4000 said:
It didn't quite ended on a cliffhanger has I was thinking, but it still ended in the middle of an important plot.

That was a good fight, Issei fighting for the boobs (again) was hilarious as always.
That ending tho, he got his harem to move into his house.

I hear people keep saying "The LN is better" how? How does one do that if its a Fanservice type show? Kind of hard to put in your head. So I guess this another of those "You have to read LN type material to get the whole story"deals isn't it? :(
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Nov 20, 2014 7:33 AM

Aug 2013
TheHatredDMC said:

I hear people keep saying "The LN is better" how? How does one do that if its a Fanservice type show? Kind of hard to put in your head. So I guess this another of those "You have to read LN type material to get the whole story"deals isn't it? :(

S3 is where shit gets real, S1 and S2 have just been the build-up. It's not "just a fanservice show", although the dub certainly tries to make it into one. The LN is better for both providing more detail than the anime and being wayyy farther than it.

For perspective, S2 ends at v4, and v19 was just released today.
Nov 22, 2014 12:37 AM

Sep 2013
Haha, that ending.
Can't wrap it up without bringing the harem together!
Dec 7, 2014 2:57 PM

Jun 2013
Ending with a harem beginning with a harem eheheh looking forward to season 3
Dec 7, 2014 10:58 PM

Jul 2014
Gary29 said:
TheHatredDMC said:

S3 is where shit gets real, S1 and S2 have just been the build-up. It's not "just a fanservice show", although the dub certainly tries to make it into one. The LN is better for both providing more detail than the anime and being wayyy farther than it.

When you say "Shit gets real" what are we talking about here? We are talking about the Story right? I'll admit: I walked in with low expectations since S1 was Fanservice most of the time(with some interesting fights)and S2 when it seemed that a Story was being uncovered it(my opinion)constantly kept getting shafted by the fanservice. I don't have a problem as long as they don't use it while they get into the Story. Afterall timing is important and at times it felt really unneeded especially in the fights where it was pretty much for me: the best parts. Maybe because Issei gets on my nerves with his annoying talk about boobs and Harems.
Dec 8, 2014 6:01 AM

Aug 2013
TheHatredDMC said:

When you say "Shit gets real" what are we talking about here? We are talking about the Story right? I'll admit: I walked in with low expectations since S1 was Fanservice most of the time(with some interesting fights)and S2 when it seemed that a Story was being uncovered it(my opinion)constantly kept getting shafted by the fanservice. I don't have a problem as long as they don't use it while they get into the Story. Afterall timing is important and at times it felt really unneeded especially in the fights where it was pretty much for me: the best parts. Maybe because Issei gets on my nerves with his annoying talk about boobs and Harems.

Yeah, the story. The real romantic development is gonna have to wait for what would be season 5. Personally I think the fanservice during the battles in S2 was well done; not out-of-place (fight vs Vali) and not intruding to the actual events (vs Kokabiel). It was just there in the background most of the time at least.

But yeah, if that's how you feel, you should really enjoy season 3. Give it a shot, it's premiering on April 4th.
Dec 10, 2014 9:15 AM

Jul 2014
Gary29 said:
TheHatredDMC said:

Yeah, the story. The real romantic development is gonna have to wait for what would be season 5. Personally I think the fanservice during the battles in S2 was well done; not out-of-place (fight vs Vali) and not intruding to the actual events (vs Kokabiel). It was just there in the background most of the time at least.

But yeah, if that's how you feel, you should really enjoy season 3. Give it a shot, it's premiering on April 4th.

Not sure: I've only watched the series dubbed the subbed version didn't sound as funny(being able to tell jokes is comedy right?)and I've found the English VA's more interesting than the Original VA's. But that's my opinion. So no "English VA suck comments". (You be sadly surprised people still will do it. LOL)
Dec 10, 2014 2:36 PM

Aug 2013
TheHatredDMC said:

Not sure: I've only watched the series dubbed the subbed version didn't sound as funny(being able to tell jokes is comedy right?)and I've found the English VA's more interesting than the Original VA's. But that's my opinion. So no "English VA suck comments". (You be sadly surprised people still will do it. LOL)

Ohhh you watch the dub, okay. People tend to have a far different view of the series depending on which version they watch, so that explains it. The comedy in the sub is actually really well-done, but if you've only watched it dubbed you're obviously accustomed to something completely different...lol.
Dec 18, 2014 6:00 AM

Sep 2014
Nice ending, can this guy get more lucky than that^^?
Fight between Vali and Issei was really great, Oppai Power!
Azazel-sensei looks like a pretty cool guy ^^, dat robotic arm, makes you wonder what will he come up with in the future.
Really great series much better than the first season I'd say.
I'll give it 10/10 , really enjoyed the ride.
Looking forward for the third season can't wait >.< .
Dec 29, 2014 8:03 PM

Aug 2014
Issei is the most luckiest boy I've already seen... Now he will live in his house with all girls of occultism club from school! xD

PS: I can't believe Gasper is a boy.... He dresses like a girl because he likes that, but fuck before I met him in the previous episodes, just in the ending he looks like a girl!

I'm enjoyed very much this masterpiece sexy ecchi anime :D It's wonderful how the people who make these fantastic animes. I'm really appreciate these ones who have a brilliant minds... :3
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Jan 11, 2015 6:55 PM
Jan 2015
I was truly in love with this show :D. All those intense fight and the ecchi stuff, truly nice, hehehe. . .
I'm a philosopher. A thinker.

A devouted and loyal Opportunist and yet a simple-minded Pragmatist.
Jan 12, 2015 12:17 PM
Jan 2015
TheHatredDMC said:
Gary29 said:

Its a ecchi harem anime. We want fanservice, kisses, beautiful girls, male protagonists saving all the girls and the world.

We want to be the harem king.

Gets on my nervers when people come to watch harem ecchi anime and get mad at excessive fanservice or love/kiss/romantism.

Season 2 was great i want to see more love between Ria, Aneko and Asia with him.

Also, one thing, he wants to be the harem king but we all know he have strong feelings for RIA and ASIA and now Aneko is coming to the party, and we all know RIA wants and needs to marry.

This is gonna get serious too, not just the fights parts.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sirgoodguy - Jul 7, 2013

251 by The_proxD138 »»
Jan 1, 3:54 PM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2013

144 by demxnys »»
Dec 16, 2023 9:14 PM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2013

164 by kitsune0 »»
Sep 21, 2023 2:07 AM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 8, 2013

115 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 20, 2023 11:13 AM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2013

123 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 20, 2023 1:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.