Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 21, 2019 9:26 PM
Jul 2014
Mannn I love how each episode is so poetic in a sense. Nana comparing herself to the moon in this episode was cool to think about. It's like we're seeing inside her head and getting a front row seat to her thoughts. She then goes on the kind of sympathize with Hachi maybe feeling the same way about being almost a full moon but not quite without a boyfriend. And the flashes of the not so full moon towards the end was really well done. So creative and kind of haunting at the same time.

I can definitely see some changes in Nana's behavior, but to me she's always been a little abrupt and aggressive. It's the whole memory loss thing that's a bit worrying. I feel like that will become very important in the future. She might do something HORRIBLE and not remember at all and I'm scared....

Also, the tabloid people working to reveal Nana's past will absolutely shock her to the core. Idk what she'll do if people start talking or if any of what the tabloids have to say interferes with BLAST's debut.....

May 18, 2019 5:20 AM

Oct 2012
I mean she left Nana for 9 days or more if I'm not wrong
Surely she can't just expect her still in that apartment
Maybe things can be better if they just sit down and talk to each other, instead of evading each other like Tom&Jerry :P
"Signature removed"
Jun 6, 2019 7:38 AM
Apr 2016
I feel like the mosquitos will really really mess up Osaki's life, they're really goddamn annoying. Honestly the whole argument between Osaki and Shin was Osaki's fault, she provoked him, she got what she deserved. The last scene made me so anxious, the uneasy atmosphere was powerful.
May 30, 2020 12:02 AM

Jul 2015
Didn't expected a fallout between Nana and Shin. Good thing Ren knows about Nana's recent weird behaviour, hopefully he can help her in some way.

This has become quite the mess where it's quite the mystery how things are going to be resolved (at least if they don't end in a tragedy....)

Apr 30, 2021 9:10 AM
Mar 2021
why are shin and nana fighting :((
SHE MOVED OUT NOOOO this is awful omg wtf
im so sad
Sep 29, 2021 9:28 PM
Oct 2019
Idk what to expect anymore, Hachi went and did it. To be fair I couldn't believe I'd end up hating Hachi more than Shoji himself. It's such a pain to even see her on screen anymore, I'm kinda glad she's gone so I don't have to bear her stupidity anymore, but seeing Nana going through all this is seriously what's getting to me. She really doesn't deserve all of this. I hope things at least turn out well for her
Oct 22, 2021 3:10 PM

Jul 2020
Ok honestly I'm not a fan of shows that have characters having miscommunication of confronting each other then getting. I really hope this show does not drag the Nana relationship. Just let ma girl apologize
n6ahOct 22, 2021 3:28 PM
Aug 13, 2022 11:51 AM
Apr 2021
I don't understand people who are hating on Hachi at this point. Yeah, the girl made a bunch of bad choices but she is trying her best and for sure she will not wait for Nana in the apartment for 9 days. I get why Nobu reacted the way he did but Nana is acting selfishly. I know she is not mature enough to deal with the situation to a certain degree but she basically abandoned her friend when Hachi needed her most. What I am trying to say is no one is perfect here.

I am also worried about Nana's state of mind. Her relationship with Ren might go down the drain now with the addition of the probable paparazzi exposure.

And Takumi is just the worst. I think Hachi will deeply regret her choices.
Aug 13, 2022 1:49 PM
Feb 2021
1. I love Shin even more for standing up for himself against Nana O.'s bullshit.

2. If only Nana and Hachi C-O-M-M-U-N-I-C-A-T-E-D.
Sep 17, 2022 9:19 PM

Apr 2016
Not the greatest day in Nana's life, she even took it out on a teenager that had nothing to do with her issues about what is going on with Hachi but then it seems she's going down a path of self-sabotage to confirm her fears that she can't rely on anyone.

It's so sad not having Hachi around, first her monologues now she barely appears, so sad.
Mar 23, 2023 2:59 PM
Oct 2017
For a moment when Nana opened the door I had Sayori flashbacks, I was really scared for a second.

The more I know Yazu the more I realize he is an absolute chad, probably my favorite guy in the whole anime.
Apr 19, 2023 9:40 AM
Jun 2019
Heartbroken, this is so sad...
Sep 19, 2023 4:15 PM

Mar 2023
something tells me hachi and nana won't see each other again... :{
Oct 19, 2023 8:22 PM
Mar 2022
I really like Yasushi so much he’s such a thoughtful guy the way he carried on the band and cheer them off, is just lovely and he always listen to people problems, but he seems like he doesn’t have any problems in his life ,he’s just the perfect guy ,every woman need this type of guy in her life
Feb 15, 1:55 PM

Sep 2015
Used-to-be-cool Nana has really been getting on my nerves lately. I am glad everyone was telling her off this episode. On another hand, I am really worried about her future now if those journalists managed to publish the stories they managed to collect. Not only her but the whole band will be affected. Trapnest is an established band, so they might survive a scandal or two, but there is no way that Blast would be able to do the same.
Apr 17, 8:58 PM

Jan 2022
Seeing Hachi's room empty... oof
mo_laveApr 18, 3:17 PM
Apr 25, 3:30 PM
Feb 2024
say what you want about reira i do feel so so bad for her...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chelle - Apr 25, 2007

86 by kivuchan »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Nana Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Xinil - Feb 2, 2007

116 by akane_slays »»
May 13, 1:35 PM

» Does this anime still hold up

mydaddy - May 2

20 by LostSpectre »»
May 6, 7:39 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

jacobpaige - Mar 23, 2008

102 by nelsonnnn »»
Apr 28, 5:21 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

jacobpaige - Mar 23, 2008

164 by nelsonnnn »»
Apr 28, 5:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.