Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 27, 2007 1:52 AM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Argh that censor is killing me
lolz really a lot of fanservice
they showed us again how adultlike kokonoe is
and kagami was great in this epi
like how she always kick aokis unguarded side XD

but imo a little too much of mimi and her problem
and next epi would be interesting cause it seem that renji would meet aoki
Oct 27, 2007 8:51 PM

Jul 2007
The censor signs were especially obtrusive this go-around and I'm not really sure what they're covering. So far so good, and the show definitely has much more substance than that trainwreck of a show Moetan.
Oct 28, 2007 10:52 PM

Oct 2007
This show is disgusting...they are in 3rd grade.

I can't take it any more. This is my last episode...I'm dropping it.
Oct 29, 2007 2:42 PM

Aug 2007
Who cares about censorship it's full of laughs but some how I feel like the seduction is going to get to extremely high levels
Oct 29, 2007 11:29 PM

Aug 2007
I dont care if they censor the fanservice but I can't really get the jokes when you can't tell what they say. I'm scared about the next ep..swimming pool involved..we're losing Aoki to the dark side
Nov 13, 2007 1:32 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Kagami is so awesome! Was another very funny episodes, more censor than usual but I still enjoyed it a lot. Looking forward to more.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Nov 18, 2007 2:45 PM

Jul 2007
rawr
i think i'm going to wait until the un-censored DVD comes out for this anime
because the censoring is getting annoying. you can't tell what they're saying or what they're hiding :<
Nov 21, 2007 2:13 PM

Sep 2007
fun show, sucky censorship. lolis <3

Jan 28, 2008 6:37 PM

Dec 2007
DVD raws are out, gitem while you can
Feb 26, 2008 12:02 AM

Feb 2007
Suck Suck Subs have released subs for the 3rd Episode, DVD style. xD

Kagami was great in this episode. I didn't like her at first, but she's growing on me. Usa though...I wonder how much milk she drank to get to that size...or maybe she got trapped in the main female rule of anime. What show doesn't have a female with big breasts? <<...>>...
Feb 26, 2008 4:07 AM
Jan 2008
I'm eagerly waiting for the 4th episode to come out in its DVD version, but since I'm so impatient I'm starting to hesitate whether I'll start watching the censored version or not (though the censoring seems extremely disturbing from the screencaps I've seen so far).
Feb 29, 2008 6:53 AM

Apr 2007
Good episode, I agree with BlueYoshi and Cyruz that Kagami is getting awesome.

Be looking forward to the next dvd ep~
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2009 6:26 AM

May 2008
aww a man's fatal weakness lol.I dun like how a girl always retaliates while the boy does nothing .Anime should demonstrate more equal rights xD.Ahh well

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 1, 2009 12:05 PM

Mar 2009
3 out of 5.

Oct 20, 2009 1:00 AM

Oct 2009
I LOVE THIS SHOW!
Nov 8, 2009 3:05 AM

Aug 2008
Seriously, who the hell let's 3rd graders measure their own busts. I'm shocked one of them even has a bust to speak of already. And Kagami has gotten VICIOUS! Wow! Sensei! Come to school in a cup! Please!

DKJ
May 19, 2010 11:30 PM

Aug 2008
The show is seriously hard to swallow and digest... but man it shows somehow how's the life a poor Elementary School Teacher life!!! More or less... It's a bit exxagrated to think they're in Third Year but such thing happens! After all it's the hormones fault... and not milk like Houin-sensei said... In Fact Milk also has hormones, but there are food with a heavier dose of hormones... Like Chicken, Eggs and even Meat... so it's inevitable....

The focus was nice since we need to know the girls a lil' bit more... Kuro's antics are crazy... how dare she kick poor Aoki's balls every time time he does something ecchi or looks at someone perversely.... The last scene was awesome! Loved the baby dolls XD How could he forget that there are also undergarments with that name XD

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2010 6:26 PM

Jul 2009
rebwaters said:
The last scene was awesome! Loved the baby dolls XD How could he forget that there are also undergarments with that name XD

What I wonder is why he hasn't memorized their school schedule yet in order to know when he shouldn't enter the room after PE class x3

This episode had me laughing a few times, especially every time Kagami caught Aoki unguarded. And when she was rolling on the bed, too.
As for the next episode, pool + Kokonoe + Kagami + this-freaking-anime = Aoki is pretty much screwed. It was nice knowing him, even if only for such a short time...
Jul 1, 2011 1:46 PM

Mar 2011
jonybravito said:
What I wonder is why he hasn't memorized their school schedule yet in order to know when he shouldn't enter the room after PE class x3

Yeah! Surely that's the first thing you'd have to learn, especially, as all the boys will be in the next classroom, where he should be! (since, iirc, in Japan, PE is done with two classes and all the boys go into one room to change and the girls the other)

I love this show...it's just that it's not one I really feel I could discuss with anyone outside of the internet! It's good, it does have a serious side and, if it's anything like the manga, which it's proving to be, an amazing story line that's pretty deep and does explore some complex and socially uncomfortable issues!

Good Job Mrs-whatever-your-name-is-who-wrote-this-sorry-I-cant-remember-and-cant-be-arsed-to-look-it-up-right-now. Good job!
Jul 19, 2011 9:02 PM

Mar 2011
Daisuke is such a loli.... thats all i'm going to say...
other than that. this episode was okay.
looking forward to ep 4 which i'm gonna watch in another month...

Nov 15, 2011 1:51 AM

Sep 2011
I almost died laughing when Aoki took the juice box...
Aug 26, 2012 3:24 PM

Aug 2012

Just some of my input:

Having Rin-chan hold Mimi's breasts was just too much. :)
Poor thing though, cute little Mimi-chan.
Aoki-sensei and the babydoll gave me a laugh too.

Aug 31, 2012 4:07 PM

Jul 2012
You think there would be a better place for them to change than in the classroom. Daisuke is such an obvious loli and his relationships with the other teachers is hilarious.
Nov 10, 2012 4:23 AM

Mar 2010
hmm somehow I do want to continue but rlly this relation development ... is creepy and theyre children if anyone lieks this I call them pedo rlly.
it is the same, just luckily this is a cartoon/anime
Aug 9, 2013 6:41 AM

May 2012
Selling her bra to a pervert... LOL those are some really dangerous loli's and lol Kuro her room sure is nice, the gothic style is captured quite well in her character! That ending with the baby doll was just totally hilarious!

And poor Kyouko trying to ask him out xD

Really liking the development here, lets see what happens next!
May 10, 2017 6:18 AM

Feb 2013
I wanted to see who bought that bra.
Lol, he did it again, he should be more careful when he goes to class.
Mar 22, 2018 10:04 AM

Oct 2012
Mimi the best girl!

Pretty enjoyable episode I guess. Ironically, when this show switched into the problems of growing up children mode and couple with fun, it got a lot more bearable. And it was pretty hillarious when they got 10times the money for the bra in used lingerie ero shop.

Stiil think that Kokonoe acts too adult towards him unlike her age. Doubt there is any reason for it other that her fetish appeal or plot demands.

Also, someone please notice Kyouko already! :D
Jul 14, 2019 2:35 PM
Jan 2017
Ok the 1st episode was nice. and I like mimi chan because shes relatable. but this is in fact gross. there is far too much loli fanservice here. I amdorpping it here
Jun 1, 2020 2:43 PM

Apr 2015
This show is fucking absurd. However, I would say that it is solid evidence that lolicon isn't harmful, and is something completely different from the disgusting horrors of real child sexual abuse.

The tone of it all is just "Haha sent a little CP to my teacher before homeroom! My third-grade friend has MASSIVE HONKERS! Sold her bra to a pedo! Ahahahaha :3 UwU". It's presenting a fantasy clearly different from reality that I hope even the most deranged and mentally ill people (AKA actual pedos) could understand is different from real life.

Realistically, this show would have ended at episode 1 after Rin held up the "I want you to cream inside me" sign, as any reasonable teacher would have had her transferred to a different class and her home life investigated for potential sexual abuse. (I do wonder if that's where they're going with the story.)

Basically, this is just a politically incorrect humor series about an insane third-grade class that isn't as fucking disgusting-looking as Big Mouth, and as such gets more backlash.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Jul 8, 2020 7:43 AM

Feb 2016
Mimi's boobies tho :o
Thoses Houin gag is funny xD
Oct 5, 2020 2:32 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Omg the boobs focus xD and that last scene lol
Mar 19, 2021 1:11 PM

Aug 2018
Hm.. Kuro seeing and hearing Rin in everything.. Totally in love..
Dec 30, 2022 3:40 AM

Aug 2019
so funny :D everything reminding kuro of rin and kyouko getting her hopes completely crushed :D

definetly one of the funniest shows i have seen. sadly most people dissmiss it as just creepy.
Sep 19, 2023 3:37 PM

Sep 2010
Reasonably educational.
I didn't appreciate the weird miscommunications in a couple of dialogs. One felt lost in translation.
Wish I could cease to empathise with the man racking up jail sentence years. Would feel less terrifying to watch then.

More topics from this board

» What reasons are there NOT to watch Kodomo no Jikan?

Carvewin91 - Jan 10, 2023

13 by luksthefool »»
Mar 19, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 7 Discussion

Tenshin - Nov 25, 2007

25 by Acctra »»
Jan 10, 6:49 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

deli53 - Nov 17, 2007

100 by Acctra »»
Jan 10, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 12 Discussion

Maeni - Dec 17, 2008

44 by Erquint »»
Oct 13, 2023 3:16 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 11 Discussion

Crisu - Dec 22, 2007

43 by Erquint »»
Oct 13, 2023 2:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.