Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 8, 2013 1:43 PM
Jun 2009
Apparently according to bakatsuki this is getting a english printing and they removed their version. I did a brief check with Digital Manga who they claim are doing it and got nothing. Thing is I have been slowly reading this novel for years and am just a few novels behind. Does anyone know where I can find the ones that were on bakatsuki so I can at least finish the Vol. I was on?
Sep 8, 2013 1:51 PM

Jun 2007
You'll have to look through google or something, discussing pirating and such is against the rules here; and if DM doesn't have it available then that's your only option.
Sep 8, 2013 2:34 PM
Jun 2009
Ah, yeah I am mainly trying to get information about whats happening and if its real or someone just pulling a prank. As to pirating I have the actual Japanese novels that I bought from amazon.co.jp at least to volume 12. I just can't read Kanji and got them to support the series, will refrain from asking regardless from now on about where to find it but I am still wanting more information on if its true and release info.
Sep 8, 2013 2:44 PM

Jun 2007
ROOMA4HELL said:
Ah, yeah I am mainly trying to get information about whats happening and if its real or someone just pulling a prank. As to pirating I have the actual Japanese novels that I bought from amazon.co.jp at least to volume 12. I just can't read Kanji and got them to support the series, will refrain from asking regardless from now on about where to find it but I am still wanting more information on if its true and release info.

From my experience with DM they are kind of a shit company that licenses something, sits on that license, and never does a damn thing with it aside making sure nobody else can release it or, at most, release a volume or two.

However, Hidan no aria looks like it's US release date was only last week - so give it some time if you want to do it legally or, well, in this case I guess there's no other way to do it. So you'll just have to sit and hope for now, it seems. Though, I'm a bit confused why they only have an e-book version.

Otherwise, without Bakatsuki, I doubt you'll find any translations of it, sadly. So hopefully DM actually sticks to releasing it or some other group picks it up for translation. Good luck, sorry I wasn't more helpful.
Jun 15, 2014 1:42 PM
Feb 2010
So far, they still hasn't made a printed version, and volume 2 just got released in May.
We had to wait 9 months for it.

More topics from this board

» Is it still continuing?

theslickasian - Sep 4, 2022

3 by Alexioos95 »»
May 7, 9:41 AM

» On hiatus?

xsilicon9 - Aug 17, 2014

1 by not_in_use417 »»
Aug 19, 2014 10:31 PM

» New Project promo video

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

0 by Stark700 »»
Jul 17, 2014 9:47 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Volume 4 Chapter 5 Discussion

not_in_use417 - Jul 15, 2014

0 by not_in_use417 »»
Jul 15, 2014 7:41 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Volume 4 Chapter 4 Discussion

not_in_use417 - Jul 7, 2014

0 by not_in_use417 »»
Jul 7, 2014 6:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.