Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 25, 2013 11:54 AM

Aug 2013
Just some random thoughts, but I thought it might be interesting. They mentioned at the end, a new girl was joining their SNS group. Though it was never shown who and I have a feeling it was probably meant to be of no real importance, I thought it would make sense if the new member was Ayase. Sounds crazy, but at least more towards the end of the LN she was starting to show some interest in Otaku stuff (though mostly out of a desire to understand and be informed as well as for Kirino's sake rather than personal interest). She even went as far as to ask Kirino to take her to Comiket. Also, she's already acquainted with Saori and friends with Kuroneko, so it wouldn't be too far fetched. Lastly, I think learning about Kyousuke's and Kirinos relationship might have given her that final push to drive her to understand and learn about Otaku culture, as it was a vital and significant part of Kirino/Kyousuke's relationship and as far as Ayase might be concerned, also one reason she lost to kirino.

So, I wouldn't take these random thoughts too seriously, but What do you guys/girls think? How likely does this seem? =)
Saga_AtreidesAug 25, 2013 9:43 PM
Aug 25, 2013 8:00 PM
Aug 2013
For maximum comedy effect, def. Ayase:)
Aug 25, 2013 9:45 PM

Aug 2013
True enough. I think it would have a lot of potential for comedic value. Ahh I would love to see an episode like that =)
Aug 26, 2013 6:26 PM
Aug 2013
I think it's Kuroneko's little sisters Tamaki and Hinata.

Kirino and Kyousuke watched Meruru's DVD together with Tamaki at the bonus light novels so that's probably it.

Ayase is a possibility too.

We might get to see it someday if we get a follow up movie.
Aug 26, 2013 8:25 PM

Aug 2012
that would be chaotic and hilarious. sounds like a good material for an extra story

KiririnFTW said:
I think it's Kuroneko's little sisters Tamaki and Hinata.

Kirino and Kyousuke watched Meruru's DVD together with Tamaki at the bonus light novels so that's probably it.

Ayase is a possibility too.

We might get to see it someday if we get a follow up movie.

nice username :D

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Aug 27, 2013 1:33 AM

Aug 2013
I haven't read the bonus LN, so Kuroneko's sisters didn't even occur to me. Then again it would make sense at that point since its 10 years later from what I've heard, but at the point the story ended Tamaki is probably too young. Maybe Hinata, but I'm not sure she's an otaku? xP Though Kirino would probably go full super happy otaku siscon mode if it was either of them. =)
Feb 25, 2015 6:49 PM
Sep 2014
I also have a feeling that it is Ayase, but, i guess we will never know :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

857 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

115 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

253 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 5:57 AM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.