Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 20, 2013 3:42 AM
Jan 2013
let me get this off my chest but after finishing season 2, it was 1 of my favorite anime and I just couldn't wait for the last 3 episodes it was like addiction. The last 3 episodes felt really rushed because it wasn't explained probably and didn't see characters such as ayase or their parents(WTF). Seriously the last episode was disappointing because they love each other yet they wanted to be siblings,its like they were playing houses.

Can someone explain if they are actually blood related as the anime didn't tell/show this?
Aug 20, 2013 3:45 AM

Dec 2012
I think there is a scenario were it turns out they're not blood related and thus get married and have kids. But that's not the case in the anime I believe.
Aug 20, 2013 3:59 AM
Jan 2013
Objurgo said:
I think there is a scenario were it turns out they're not blood related and thus get married and have kids. But that's not the case in the anime I believe.

Wow that sounds interesting and would you mind telling me what chapter to read after end of season 2?
Aug 20, 2013 4:02 AM

Dec 2012
I'm not a reader this is just something I read on a different thread a while ago, sorry :I
Aug 20, 2013 4:12 AM

Oct 2012
That's from the PSP game. And it isn't canon.
Aug 20, 2013 5:50 AM

Aug 2012
Allenkilla1 said:

Can someone explain if they are actually blood related as the anime didn't tell/show this?

their relationship was mentioned on ep.15, around 7:04

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Aug 20, 2013 5:59 AM

Apr 2010
Allenkilla1 said:
let me get this off my chest but after finishing season 2, it was 1 of my favorite anime and I just couldn't wait for the last 3 episodes it was like addiction. The last 3 episodes felt really rushed because it wasn't explained probably and didn't see characters such as ayase or their parents(WTF). Seriously the last episode was disappointing because they love each other yet they wanted to be siblings,its like they were playing houses.

I feel your disappointment bro.
All those great memories wasted like this with such an awdul ending. I would have liked it more if he was to pick any other girl and dump Kirino instead of this mess.

God,why...
Aug 20, 2013 5:59 AM
Jan 2013
Choroshi said:
Allenkilla1 said:

their relationship was mentioned on ep.15, around 7:04

True but I thought maybe they aren't blood related because they look completely differently eye colour and their parents could be hiding a secret from them
Aug 20, 2013 6:01 AM
Jan 2013
kaname92 said:
Allenkilla1 said:

I feel your disappointment bro.
All those great memories wasted like this with such an awdul ending. I would have liked it more if he was to pick any other girl and dump Kirino instead of this mess.

God,why...

Yeah I was actually upset on how the anime ended. I really hope they could have done better maybe by releasing more ova or extended the duration for more scenes
Aug 20, 2013 6:39 AM

Mar 2012
Allenkilla1 said:

Making them not siblings would be an even more of a cop out, and would of been insultingly bad.
Aug 20, 2013 6:53 AM

Apr 2010
Does the novel end in the same way?
I was kinda planning to read it but if I have to face this stuff again it will probably be better to just not waste my time and simply keep thinking what would have happened if he did choose to stay with Kuroneko.
Aug 20, 2013 8:27 AM

Mar 2012
kaname92 said:
Does the novel end in the same way?
I was kinda planning to read it but if I have to face this stuff again it will probably be better to just not waste my time and simply keep thinking what would have happened if he did choose to stay with Kuroneko.

Yes the novel ends in the same way
Aug 20, 2013 9:16 AM

Jan 2013
Allenkilla1 said:
Objurgo said:

Wow that sounds interesting and would you mind telling me what chapter to read after end of season 2?

God no !!

No "non blood-related siblings" bulshit comming out of the blue in the last episodes.

Incest is a real thing - it is bad - but as Kyosuke said sometimes there are more importand things than beeing right.

We arent living in middleages.

Incest is bad for many reasons
- gentical degradation
- social aspects
- sexual crimes

If Incest wasnt forbiden there would be thousands of cases when members of the family would use their priviliged possition to force other members of the family into relations they normaly would not make. Therefor incest should stay forbiden.

It doesnt mean cases of spontainous love between mature family members should be harshly persecuted. Love goes in mysterious ways, and no one should condemn genuine love between 2 mature and selfcouncious ppl - if there is no harm done to anyone - there shouldnt be penalty for it.
Such ppl should be free to do what they want if they are moderate about it, and do not display their relation publicly.

In modern times contraceptives problems with incestous relationships producing unhealthy chilrdren is almost non-existant, and the only problem in incest is if it isnt forced on anyone.
There is no need to threat it with the same lavel of disgust and resentment as in older times.

Returning back to the statement form the begining - I am greatefull this anime shows us the case or real siblings love.
This shoulld provide more inside for people watching it, and hopefully lead to changes in societyies, that would allow people unfortunate enought to suffer beeing persecuted becouse of their love to family members.

PPL beeing in love with their Siblings arent Criminals, they are no more disgusting to me than homosexual. (frankly for me they are less disgusting)
Aug 20, 2013 11:27 AM

May 2013
Mizokami said:
It is so stupid that they can't have a brother and a sister that care for each other without it turning into this romance crap. It is very annoying. I really liked this show but after this last three episodes it have become one of my most hated anime.

True ! T.T
FEELING THE SAME
Aug 20, 2013 11:59 AM
Jul 2012
Ms-Remi said:
Mizokami said:
It is so stupid that they can't have a brother and a sister that care for each other without it turning into this romance crap. It is very annoying. I really liked this show but after this last three episodes it have become one of my most hated anime.
I don't mind at all as long as the plot is good. It was also obvious from day 1 what was going to happen. Atleast they did the smart thing(dumb decision) and stopped. The last 3 episodes were perfect to me.

True ! T.T
FEELING THE SAME
Aug 20, 2013 2:55 PM
Jan 2013
Jakerams said:
Ms-Remi said:
Mizokami said:
I don't mind at all as long as the plot is good. It was also obvious from day 1 what was going to happen. Atleast they did the smart thing(dumb decision) and stopped. The last 3 episodes were perfect to me.

True ! T.T
FEELING THE SAME

Yeah and the last episode was just stupid since they lost the main objective,like kirino had a crush since the beginning of the series and then lets forget about this as if it didnt happen. I would of be happy if they achieve the objective at least.
Aug 21, 2013 1:43 AM

Jan 2011
Go read the light novels instead. Season 2 was horrible.
Aug 21, 2013 4:31 AM
Jan 2013
meguchiinyan said:

Yeah sounds great so what chapter of the novel do I read after the end of Season 2
Aug 21, 2013 4:46 AM

Aug 2012
Allenkilla1 said:
meguchiinyan said:

Yeah sounds great so what chapter of the novel do I read after the end of Season 2

Meguchiinyan isn't telling you to read the light novels where season 2 ends since that would put you at light novel 12 which is the same thing as what you just watched (ep 14-16; they adapted it the same way as it was shown in the light novel), he/she is telling you to read the light novels from where season 2 begins which is light novel 6.
Aug 21, 2013 6:15 AM

Jul 2011
Allenkilla1 said:
Jakerams said:
Ms-Remi said:
Mizokami said:

True ! T.T
FEELING THE SAME

Yeah and the last episode was just stupid since they lost the main objective,like kirino had a crush since the beginning of the series and then lets forget about this as if it didnt happen. I would of be happy if they achieve the objective at least.

Blame the producers for this because the author already said that he wanted a fully Kirino ending.
Aug 21, 2013 10:58 AM

Oct 2010
nice way to fuckup one of the top anime series with such shitty specials , really disappointing...
Aug 21, 2013 11:25 AM

Jan 2012
Persius said:
nice way to fuckup one of the top anime series with such shitty specials , really disappointing...

I'm raging as well. I can't believe it would turn out like this

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Aug 21, 2013 11:54 AM

Apr 2012
Well, I'm only disappointed by the fact that they chose to remain as 'normal' siblings at the end of it, but I understand the feelings of the author.

In an interview it was revealed that he intended write a proper 'romantic' Kirino ending, but Dengeki Bunko's editorial policies wouldn't let him, this is as close to incest as he could get.

I still think incest is just way too frowned upon, but meh...can't force these kinds of changes, you gotta let them come on their own.
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
Aug 21, 2013 12:04 PM
May 2011
Mizokami said:

You're not the only one. If only they kept it as just a loving bro/sis relationship instead of some forbidden love but the writers pretty much trolled the fans on the last eps. Especially rejecting every possible girl that would've been perfect for Kyousuke.
Aug 21, 2013 12:15 PM

Aug 2013
SpadeGurl said:
Mizokami said:

You're not the only one. If only they kept it as just a loving bro/sis relationship instead of some forbidden love but the writers pretty much trolled the fans on the last eps. Especially rejecting every possible girl that would've been perfect for Kyousuke.

Troll them back
Aug 22, 2013 3:28 AM
Jan 2013
SousukeARX7 said:
SpadeGurl said:
Mizokami said:

Troll them back

That would be awesome if they did have that for the last 3 episodes and I wanted to see more of Ayase
Aug 22, 2013 4:22 AM

Aug 2013

This shows it all. it so damn rushed. It was a so simplistic ending for a 2 season series
Aug 23, 2013 4:18 AM
Jan 2013
HardTouch said:

This shows it all. it so damn rushed. It was a so simplistic ending for a 2 season series

+1

Started in 2010 season 1 which was brilliant as well as Season 2 then the last 3 episodes was horrible. It felt like they haven't achieved what they wanted and as if nothing happened

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

857 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

115 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

253 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 5:57 AM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.