Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Did you like the ending?
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 18, 2013 9:31 PM

Sep 2008
I thought the ending made sense. If they stayed together everything that Manami said would have come true. To see a full-on siscon ending would have been depressing. People go through changes in life. So they hooked up, and then when they realized it wasn't going to work out they way they dreamed about, they did the right thing and ended it, and moved on. Now it would be nice to see what happens next.
Aug 18, 2013 10:30 PM

Sep 2011
Felt bad for Kuroneko, but I didn't even feel anything for the other characters. (actually Manami's confession was pretty well done as well) Overall, I liked what they did, I found it really awesome! If Kuroneko cant win, NO ONE CAN!
Aug 19, 2013 2:48 AM

Jul 2011
It's the best ending imo and
Aug 19, 2013 2:58 AM

Dec 2009
shitty
Aug 19, 2013 3:06 AM
Dec 2012
Pariah695 said:
This series has always been more realistic than animes of this sort. Kyousuke says it himself, unlike eroge protagonists, he won't throw away his whole life for Kirino.

But he basically did. He cut off nearly all of his social ties for one summer with his sister. At least if they stayed together for the rest of their lifetimes it would have been really sweet, as Kyousuke has always been a martyr type character. But he was never dumb.

But the way it ended is just STUPID. He threw away everything for nothing in the long term. Kirino even says herself that she doesn't want him to end up with nothing after everything is over.
Me on scoring anime with a 1:
Aug 19, 2013 3:28 AM

Jun 2013
everything was going perfect until last 3-5min then score 10 became score 6 and i gave it 6 because i loved the season 1 so much.
Aug 19, 2013 3:29 AM

Mar 2012
They addressed the elephant in the room, explained the character's motivations, tied up all the loose ends and didn't go too far into creepy territory. So yes, I did like the ending
Aug 19, 2013 5:20 AM

Aug 2012
radle said:

See [url=http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-18109.html]http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-18109.html
The author wanted the kiss at the end of the anime to be on the lips! And not just that but Kirino's new hairstyle that was in the light novel was cut... sigh

A-1 shit F*** you!

What should of been.

arghhh i knew it! back when i read the LN epilogue, i thought the kiss was on the lips, until i watched the anime version. what a disappointment x__x

thanks for the info

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Aug 19, 2013 5:26 AM

Jul 2011
I feel pretty indifferent towards it. I was hoping that Kyousuke would end up with Kirino because their relationship had the most build-up during the show, and I didn't like the other characters like Kuroneko as much either. But those last scenes after the wedding left a pretty sour aftertaste when it all ended. I still see it as an open ending and that they continued their relationship in secret. The kiss on the cheek didn't seem like a normal "sibling" kiss and I have a hard time imagining that they would suddenly go back to normal after all that
Aug 19, 2013 5:59 AM

May 2013
Now i get it!
they made this ending so you buy the game and make a better ending YOURSELF!
muahahahaha CLEVER BASTARDS!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-08-19/oreimo-happy-end-ps3-game-4th-promo-streamed

On-Topic, didn't like much the ending, all the episodes, all the build up to end that way?
is it because the censorship and stuff?
MECHA ANIME FAN!
DESTROY THEM ALL FREEDOM GUNDAM!

Aug 19, 2013 6:31 AM
Apr 2012
Harii said:
I feel pretty indifferent towards it. I was hoping that Kyousuke would end up with Kirino because their relationship had the most build-up during the show, and I didn't like the other characters like Kuroneko as much either. But those last scenes after the wedding left a pretty sour aftertaste when it all ended. I still see it as an open ending and that they continued their relationship in secret. The kiss on the cheek didn't seem like a normal "sibling" kiss and I have a hard time imagining that they would suddenly go back to normal after all that

That are exactly my thoughts. I've hoped for the Kirino ending since the very beginning, so I thought it went in the right direction... but yeah, in the end, it didn't do very well. :/
Aug 19, 2013 8:35 AM

May 2013
Kaen_ said:
I liked a lot the whole story, but it was a very bad end.

All that story for an ending where they will not be together? For god's sake...

I really don't think that's the problem here...
Aug 19, 2013 8:41 AM

May 2013
MCsq2 said:
This ending has way too many haters tbh.

I thought it was a pretty good resolution to the series. People really need to understand the context behind the story and events and not just want the ending that they want. The ending is left ambiguous for a reason.

Although, I do agree that the execution of season 2 was worse than season 1 overall.

Most people hate it because of obvious reasons *cough*INCEST*cough*
If he had ended up with ANYONE else (excluding Manami LOL) it would have been a good ending.
Aug 19, 2013 9:03 AM

May 2008
A re-post of my message from: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=650063&show=440#msg24489483
First of all, the actual source is http://d.hatena.ne.jp/thk/20130817.
Also covered by:
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-18109.html
http://jin115.com/archives/51968504.html

Basically there was an advanced screening of the finale in Chiba and a Q&A session took place with the anime staff and the author of the LN. The "guests" were discussing among themselves the changes and impressions of the last 3 OVAs compared to the LN.

So the Chairman(?) of Aniplex Yuma asked Fushimi (The author of the LN): What was your impression of episode 16?

To which Fushimi replied:

Regarding episode 16 overall I'm pretty satisfied, BUT I HAVE 2 COMPLAINTS: from a personal perspective THE LAST KISS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE LIPS. (You can look at the source I posted, that sentence is written in FUCKING HUGEASS RED LETTERS for extra emphasis.)

Fushimi continues: The second point, as I have been constantly telling the director - is that Kirino's and Manam'si hairstyle should have been true to the source material. (Probably a symbol of "a new beginning", but that's just my "interpretation")

Kashiwada (Aniplex producer) responds:

During that scene they were already back to being normal siblings, that's why (the kiss was) on the cheek. The line was drawn from Kirino's perspective.

Then an undisclosed "word exchange" breaks out between Miki Kazuma (the LN editor) and Kashiwada.

Then vaguely-

Miki proceeds: so yeah, even internally there were discussions (lit: pros and cons).

Yuma "answers": No, these discussions are worthless/meaningless, really worthless/meaningless. THEN FORCEFULLY CUTS OFF THE WHOLE CONVERSATION. (Afraid of Kashiwada?)

So basically to sum up what happened here:

The anime staff are forcing a "back to normal" interpretation, Kashiwada is saying that the KISS HAS to be on the cheek.

While the LN author is complaining how it was handled and that it was supposed to be a kiss on the lips. Whether the author's intention was expressed to the anime staff beforehand is unclear. (But if you read the whole interview, it's pretty obvious that it was and Aniplex forced their shitty interpretation on us because of their moral faggotry.

The author has explicitly stated that this was a COMPLETE KIRINO ENDING (in an older interview), and put extra emphasis and even dared to raise a voice of opposition (Much less in a Japanese society? How dares he? Right?). He put emphasis on the placement of the kiss for a reason. Not because he thought that imaginary saliva residue on his heroine's cheek made her look weird. It was because the kiss ON THE LIPS was a symbol, a symbol of things to come and a last, if somewhat roundabout, stand on artistic integrity.

So I would call this "phenomenon" - DOUBLE CENSORSHIP. Implied censorship on 電気文庫 (Denki Bunko - LN publisher) side (as the author has stated in a different interview that "it's hard to write such a "direct" incest story/ending in DenkiBunko) and obvious, disrespectful censorship on Aniplex's side.

What we have here ladies and gentleman is a fucking public rape of artistic integrity by means of pushing us into their moral "sandbox" where they feel safe, cozy and can simmer in their own ignorance.
OwaruSekaiAug 19, 2013 11:49 AM
Aug 19, 2013 9:08 AM
Dec 2012
HandSonicvI said:

If he had ended up with ANYONE else (excluding Manami LOL) it would have been a good ending.

As far as I have seen there are two camps. The first is the one you are describing. The other is the one that hates the way it ended specifically because it would make sense for Kyou and Kirino to end up together. I'm in camp 2.

I have slept on it now, and I realize why I didn't like the ending now. Because everything that happened is not natural for Kyou (and IMO not Kirino either). Think about it. He has been martyring himself for Kirino since episode 2. Everything he does is for her. He passion he has when it comes to Kirino is astounding. He downright LOVES her, and there is obviously nothing he isn't willing to go through in order to be with her and - more importantly - have her be happy.

And that is what was supposed to be the significance of his actions in the last 3 episodes. It is one final act of martyrdom. He cut off all his social ties for Kirino's sake, and this time for his own sake too. The idea that he is willing to just end it all and have it be a fling makes absolutely no sense because he never showed nearly as much passion for anything as he did for Kirino.

In my opinion, that last kiss was on the lips, and they continued dating (secretly) and living together like a married couple even though they can't actually get married. Its the only ending that makes sense as far as keeping the continuity of the specials intact while not having it ruined. Of course if we rewind back to episode 12, the story could branch off in any of the girls' endings, but think how hurt Kirino would be when she gets the courage to confess to Kyou and he shuts her down after everything they went through.

In my opinion the specials came close to the best possible ending minus those last few minutes that ruined everything. Incest or no incest, who cares? This is a story about a man who will do anything for the one(s) he cares about and loves most, and the one who fits that description most of all is Kirino.

OwaruSekai said:
*snip*

Thanks for clearing that up, it really does make me feel so much better about the ending.
SandwichForLunchAug 19, 2013 9:12 AM
Aug 19, 2013 9:31 AM

Feb 2013
I was tripping like crazy on the first ova! I have to say dat the 3 ova were a disappointment for a really good series. I felt really sorry for Kuroneko geting rejected. Why dafuq does this anime have to have incest, like come on...
Aug 19, 2013 9:32 AM

Apr 2013
but who cares about the author and the LNs? The animation crew didn't do it that way and we're here to judge the anime so..
Aug 19, 2013 9:34 AM
Dec 2012
Sourire said:
But who cares about the author and the LNs? The animation crew didn't do it that way and we're here to judge the anime so..

It sure doesn't change anything about the anime itself, but it sure helps me feel better that the "true ending" (as intended in the original work) was actually decent.
Aug 19, 2013 10:28 AM
Jun 2013
fuck this ending

oh well, theres always doujins, wonderful wonderful doujins. also, kyosukes a dumbass~ just saying.
Aug 19, 2013 10:45 AM

May 2008
Sourire said:
but who cares about the author and the LNs? The animation crew didn't do it that way and we're here to judge the anime so..

The point is that Aniplex and A-1 pictures purposefully misrepresented their work as a true adaptation of the writer's intention, when the author EXPLICITLY stated and even COMPLAINED that changes have to be made to adhere to his original intent. Yet they completely ignored his input.

It's one thing to introduce fillers, when you're out of source material or/and are not planning for a continuation, that are obviously for all their intents and purposes "non-canon". It's a completely different thing when you consciously make subtle and completely pointless changes who serve the sole purpose of imposing your superficial morality on the poor lost sheep, and take a big fat dump on the basic principles of artistic integrity.

I mean Aniplex's "interpretation" is as canon and relevant as my wet-dream about them moving to Russia and hunting dolphins in clown masks on a ship called "The Tsundere Breaker". Maybe we should discuss this version?

What I'm trying to say is that we're here to discuss the tale of two people named Kirino and Kyousuke, and their "objective reality" only exists in the bowels of the author's mind.

On the other hand if you want to discuss Aniplex's interpretation of what was SUPPOSED TO BE "Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai", well....

The ending was the least of it's problems, not only the final OVAs but practically most of season 2 was a complete butchery of the source material. If you take the anime as a separate entity and judge it at face value, well... it's trash. The pacing, direction, writing (because of cut-out LN parts), incomprehensible decisions made by Aniplex, F.E. adapting drama CD's when they have such a small amount of airtime to work with, emphasizing wrong aspects of character development or lack of thereof.
OwaruSekaiAug 19, 2013 10:56 AM
Aug 19, 2013 10:53 AM
Aug 2013
i dont know what i shall say.

after all that they went through this was the worst ending i could imagine.

it's like it all was nothing worth it.

i just dont know what shall i say at all...
Aug 19, 2013 11:18 AM

Dec 2011
KURONEKO. TRUE. ROUTE.

My jimmies have never been this rustled.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2013 11:33 AM

Jul 2012
Would someone mind explaining the ending to me? I can't decide if I ever want to watch Oerimo with all this rage over the ending floating around, and I can't understand the rage if I don't know the ending, so if someone could actually explain what happened that be cool. (Although at this point after being half spoiled by all the rage I more just want to know what happened out of curiosity and probably wont watch it anyways)
Like, they get "married" then break up right after.. or something?

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Aug 19, 2013 11:34 AM

May 2012
I am a Kuroneko-fan, but I have seen enough triangle-dramas, to move past my fandom and enjoy what the series consider the best pairing.
So, despite my disappointment in Kuroneko not "winning", I kept watching the episodes, trying to enjoy them.

First off, I personally thought the episodes were way too rushed. The perfect pacing of the rest of the series were blatantly missing.
Secondly, the fact that Kyousuke and Kirino, despite how it is in the original work, did not end up properly together, and it ended as if it was all a game to them, made me really mad, considering how many people had their hearts broken because of it.

#KuronekoTrueRoute
Aug 19, 2013 11:39 AM

Sep 2007
Despite reading everything on this forum, i still don't understand what the actual ending was in the LN. Can someone please tell me?

Aug 19, 2013 11:43 AM

Sep 2012
BakaGekai said:
Despite reading everything on this forum, i still don't understand what the actual ending was in the LN. Can someone please tell me?
Kyousuke chooses Kirino, fake marries her, and then they proceed to not go through with the relationship because it is taboo. Kyousuke gets no one.
Aug 19, 2013 11:46 AM

Sep 2007
Reverb_Shock said:
BakaGekai said:
Kyousuke chooses Kirino, fake marries her, and then they proceed to not go through with the relationship because it is taboo. Kyousuke gets no one.

So the anime was pretty accurate to the LN it seems?

Aug 19, 2013 11:53 AM

May 2013
the writers trolled everybody HARD with that one. I mean really? He passes on a model, his childhood friend, his ex who he seemed to love, a future idol, and everyone else. Just so he can hold hands with his little sister for the rest of high school? That is extremely disappointing. He even points out how he will never get an opportunity like that again, but he throws it all away for a brief stunt with his MIDDLE SCHOOL SISTER. I would have been fine with him ending up with Kirino even though i think the whole idea is disturbing, because they seemed to genuinely love each other and it would at least provide closure. But nope. The writers decided that he should end up with NOBODY. I mean really? I would've gone with Ayase and ran for it before the writers fucked me over. The worst part was that he was fully aware of how moronic the situation was, but was still fine with it. I mean c'mon. This was the worst possible ending they could've come up with. I would've been happier with a harem ending where he still hadn't made up his mind instead of deciding on being with nobody.
Aug 19, 2013 11:56 AM

Sep 2012
BakaGekai said:
Reverb_Shock said:
BakaGekai said:

So the anime was pretty accurate to the LN it seems?
Yep, it has the same ending. Both are shit.
Aug 19, 2013 11:57 AM
Dec 2012
wumbmasta said:
*snip*

If you read through the forum there is a lot of talk about how the LN author wanted it to end. The "true ending" has Kyousuke kiss Kirino on the lips instead of the cheek before she freaked out and said "we will discuss this at home later", leaving it up to the reader as to whether or not they continued dating in secret.

I would like to think they did.
Aug 19, 2013 12:00 PM

Aug 2012
Reverb_Shock said:
Yep, it has the same ending. Both are shit.

Indeed lol
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Aug 19, 2013 12:36 PM

Oct 2011
Well, I thought it was a fitting ending for the series, all in all. But I can't say I liked it personally, since my favorite girl -- Ayase, wasn't chosen, and my least favorite heroine won. That being said, I'm not heavily against the idea of them only having a short lived incest relationship because they both understand the implications of such a romance and how society will look at them. I like to think that the ending implies that they're now free to love anyone they want in their life; their relationship is back to that of a passionate sibling love [much like their younger days as children].

I don't hate Kyousuke for what he did to the other girls. Even if his decision is seen as aberrant or asinine, the guy was genuine and true to his feelings; he chose an impossible romance over a practical one because those were his true feelings. So, while I don't love it, I can't berate the series for it, either.

Aug 19, 2013 1:06 PM

May 2013
SandwichForLunch said:
HandSonicvI said:

As far as I have seen there are two camps. The first is the one you are describing. The other is the one that hates the way it ended specifically because it would make sense for Kyou and Kirino to end up together. I'm in camp 2.

I have slept on it now, and I realize why I didn't like the ending now. Because everything that happened is not natural for Kyou (and IMO not Kirino either). Think about it. He has been martyring himself for Kirino since episode 2. Everything he does is for her. He passion he has when it comes to Kirino is astounding. He downright LOVES her, and there is obviously nothing he isn't willing to go through in order to be with her and - more importantly - have her be happy.

And that is what was supposed to be the significance of his actions in the last 3 episodes. It is one final act of martyrdom. He cut off all his social ties for Kirino's sake, and this time for his own sake too. The idea that he is willing to just end it all and have it be a fling makes absolutely no sense because he never showed nearly as much passion for anything as he did for Kirino.

In my opinion, that last kiss was on the lips, and they continued dating (secretly) and living together like a married couple even though they can't actually get married. Its the only ending that makes sense as far as keeping the continuity of the specials intact while not having it ruined. Of course if we rewind back to episode 12, the story could branch off in any of the girls' endings, but think how hurt Kirino would be when she gets the courage to confess to Kyou and he shuts her down after everything they went through.

In my opinion the specials came close to the best possible ending minus those last few minutes that ruined everything. Incest or no incest, who cares? This is a story about a man who will do anything for the one(s) he cares about and loves most, and the one who fits that description most of all is Kirino.

The problem is, many people including myself, thought this was one of those typical real life scenario's where the two siblings, in this case brother & sister, haven't gotten along since childhood with nothing in common and are now starting to gradually get along. I could understand the thing's he did for his sister early on in the anime, like bringing her back from abroad. That is what you call love between family! I knew in my gut that he wasn't going to choose anyone for his sister but I thought it was going to be for her sake, to not make her sad, BUT NOOOOO~! What they feel is a lustful love.

Kyousuke can be there for Kirino and do anything for her without the lust.
Aug 19, 2013 1:13 PM

Aug 2012
Nope.

Because like it or not, those last five minutes are a part of the ending, and those five minutes are more than enough for it to all go downhill. You can't deny its existence just because you don't like it; it's there, so it will be judged accordingly.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Aug 19, 2013 1:35 PM
Aug 2007
One of the worse endings to a series I have ever seen. A non-ending ending that has become a staple of the genre would have been massively superior to this. This ending was a massive FU to the viewer, rendering all of the time and energy becoming invested in the characters and the world a complete waste.
Aug 19, 2013 1:46 PM
Dec 2012
HandSonicvI said:
The problem is, many people including myself, thought this was one of those typical real life scenario's where the two siblings, in this case brother & sister, haven't gotten along since childhood with nothing in common and are now starting to gradually get along. I could understand the thing's he did for his sister early on in the anime, like bringing her back from abroad. That is what you call love between family! I knew in my gut that he wasn't going to choose anyone for his sister but I thought it was going to be for her sake, to not make her sad, BUT NOOOOO~! What they feel is a lustful love.

Kyousuke can be there for Kirino and do anything for her without the lust.

I don't see where this talk of "lust" is coming from. They shared a close bond of love and trust, and in the end they shared a single innocent, romantic kiss. It was a really sweet relationship and about as far away from blind lust as you could possibly get.

Sure, there were a few moments in there (like when Kyou pokes Kirino's boob in bed) but it wasn't anything seriously intense, not even anything worse than what the series had done before.
Aug 19, 2013 2:08 PM

Jun 2013
Scratch that. It was in line with other harem anime, but yet so different... I'm now feeling very... perplexed about the ending. I still wish kyou-kun would've ended up with someone but oh well :/.
SouthPacificAug 19, 2013 2:34 PM
Aug 19, 2013 2:59 PM
Jun 2011
Yvese said:
Simple question.

I for one thought it was dumb. The last 5 minutes essentially made all the buildup/rejections pointless.

I watched all 3 eps in one go & judge as 1 thing.. I hated the start of the 1st, I was really pissed pretty much from the very beginning. I LOVE RURI she is in my opinion the absolute best character n the whole show, maybe even anime in general & I don't really like Kirino, but I'm fine with her ending up with Kyousuke. If he's dumping Ruri it better not be for a plain girl. Sure the last 5 min of ep3 are the pure definition of cop out, but I still like it. Also the way it was executed the meaning of the word "selfishness" said by Kirino gains a whole new meaning cause you know if they agreed to become normal sibs after sometime & that happened before the talk with Manami than he really didn't had to reject her... Plus the last 5min in a way make up a proper grounding for Ruris dream to come true

Whatever, I rumble a lot but to sum up I LOVE THIS ANIME I sure as hell will never show this to none otaku friends but it will always have a special place in my heart & the moment I come across a full DVD or Blue-ray pack I'm definitely buying it
Aug 19, 2013 3:06 PM
May 2011
Tyrel said:
Unlike most people, I hated it mainly because he kissed his sister.. Yep.

This. that was the nastiest shit ever. especially since Kirino is annoying as hell
ban1o.jpg
Aug 19, 2013 3:12 PM

Jan 2012
Well, I was kind of surprised (that they chose to end it and go back) but I still loved it anyway x)

Aug 19, 2013 3:19 PM
Jun 2011
Got to love how ppl are whining over the show following the route they didn't like...eh?? You ppl Do realize this was based on a Light Novel NOT a Visual Novel... Not a game with ends to pick, this always had an established path to follow to the ending already in mind.

So Yeah I Love Ore Imo as a whole its my favorite slice of life & i like how it ended in spite the fact my favorite character got the short end of the stick, but thats the VN for ya I'll go look Up Ruri's route soon & be happy with the extra Kuroneko goodness that I'll get from it :)
Aug 19, 2013 3:21 PM

Sep 2011
HELL FUCKING NO!
Aug 19, 2013 3:24 PM
Jul 2018
I LOVED THE ENDING

I only wish we got to see Kyousuke fuck his blood-related little sister. I would have the most outrageous boner during that scene.

I AM A MASSIVE SISCON, LOLICON, AND WINCESTCON

This was the greatest anime I've seen to-date. The ending was perfect in every way possible.
Aug 19, 2013 4:05 PM

Mar 2008
restore said:
I LOVED THE ENDING

I only wish we got to see Kyousuke fuck his blood-related little sister. I would have the most outrageous boner during that scene.

I AM A MASSIVE SISCON, LOLICON, AND WINCESTCON

This was the greatest anime I've seen to-date. The ending was perfect in every way possible.

The LN depict the ending much better. You should read it.

Team Kirino UNITE!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2013 4:18 PM

Nov 2007
I didn't like. So, those feelings for each other never existed.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Aug 19, 2013 4:19 PM

Jan 2012
I hated it.
And I hate the Kousakas.
I wanted a Manami ending, or at least a Kuroneko ending.
Not this quasi-imouto ending.
Fu-Fushimi-san no baka! T_T
Aug 19, 2013 4:24 PM

Aug 2012
Dashiawia said:

I don't hate Kyousuke for what he did to the other girls. Even if his decision is seen as aberrant or asinine, the guy was genuine and true to his feelings; he chose an impossible romance over a practical one because those were his true feelings. So, while I don't love it, I can't berate the series for it, either.

wise words

RebuildOfKam said:

Team Kirino UNITE!

I'm in!

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Aug 19, 2013 5:38 PM

Jan 2013
As much as i adored Kuroneko - the ending with Kirino was the only reasonable one to amke this series stand for something in the end.
The quality of the ending is debatable, but it is decent closure to the story.

Only think I didnt liked was that sort of redundant last min, when Kyosuke and Kirino go back to normal sibling relationship. This is both silly and more disturbing than their whole forbidden love.
After all I can belive and even support forbidden love against all ods, but I cant sympatise with theirs stupid resolution to go wild for a month, then pretend nothing happened - this ruins the whole impression of them really beeing in love.

Still The Anime was pretty good story, and I am eternaly gratefull that they didnt pull the "non-blood related siblings" deux ex machina in the end.

The Anime should have been longer though - there were so many great characters introduced that they could totaly make it into the 2 cour anime, and give each other Female Heroine a bit more screen-time.

In the end I dont feel disapointed with this series, even as it was one of my favourites. Anyway I definatly enjoyed the whole thing.
Aug 19, 2013 5:56 PM
Jul 2013
OBJECTIVELY speaking, it was a "satisfying" ending. He didn't choose any girl so everyone (sort of) got an equal dose Kyousuke love. Everyone didn't have their end with him. It was the "perfect" ending in a sense.

My opinion? It sucked so hard. I'm going to be depressed for days. The last moments when it was just a mere two years made me feel as if all the emotions I've had built since the start of the series were all for naught. They went on and on about how incest is disgusting and how, with the power of love, Kyousuke will fight for their love despite the odds.

I wonder what the author was thinking. I really do. Was it all a representation of reality? For once, I was happy (in fact, so happy) that the story was taking the route of a possibility of transcending the incest barrier with a touch of reality. I had high hopes. The plot didn't feel cheap or convenient. But why end it like this? Why end it with such an open ended feel to it as to have their relationship regress to that of brother and sister? It's disgusting. I want to puke. That's note love, man!
EDIT: OK. After reading some of your post regarding the double censorship, I completely understand. Wow... That is seriously NOT cool. That puts my mind at ease just a little. Still, those bastards. They had to pull this on us? Come on.. that's just low. Even discrediting the author.

I mean how could they?! After rejecting Ayase, my heart broke. But then I realized there was Kirino left. And then that happened. And for what? All the girls he rejected for Kirino was all for a mere two years. TWO years. I mean I think a good chunk of us has gotten trampled over and over during the whole journey.

- Kuroneko fans were devastated for how she was used as a stepping stone. And then se got rejected in the end.
- Ayase fans were crushed for how she was brought down.
- The rest (Kanako, Manami) got crushed with a simple "I'M A PERVERTED SISCON. I LOVE KIRINO THE MOST!!!"

It makes sense that they'd be with each other forever, right? Well apparently not.

You know.. if they don't make a 3rd season and/or a proper explanation/ending, I am so done with this series. They've kicked me down hard enough. Honestly, I even wouldn't mind a harem ending despite my big hatred for them. It's better than whatever they gave us.
SleepyCellAug 19, 2013 6:21 PM
Aug 19, 2013 7:21 PM

Jun 2013
You people are too sensitive.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

857 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

115 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

253 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 5:57 AM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.