Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Did you like the ending?
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 21, 2013 5:48 PM
Nov 2012
So noone gets the Kiss and the happy kirino just before it ends? Please have some imagination they end up with eachother in the end.

I feel ashamed for this forum
Aug 21, 2013 5:57 PM

Oct 2012
Kakubetsu said:
So noone gets the Kiss and the happy kirino just before it ends? Please have some imagination they end up with eachother in the end.

I feel ashamed for this forum

The author even explicitly mentioned that he intended the ending to be a complete Kirino end, but the ending was this way due to publishing restrictions.

People really need to use their brains. We don't need whole separate threads just about this ending, geez.
Aug 21, 2013 7:15 PM

Mar 2013
Sourire said:
mattbenz99 said:
Sourire said:
Xyphon101 said:
I hate everyone who says Kyousuke got nothing at the end because they refuse to listen to reason or even attempt to comprehend anything aside from exact words. No implications for these fine souls.

Kyousuke and Kirino are clearly planning on continuing their relationship in secret, there is no question. There are direct quotes from the author saying this and it was heavily implied with the kiss on the cheek at the end coupled with the "talk" that Kirino mentioned.
but WHO CARES if they continue in secret.. we'll never actually get the chance to see it animated, and that is mainly due to Japan's media and what is acceptable in today's society. The fact that after 2 seasons we have to use our imagination and dirty fantasies to see the MC with the girl he likes is beyond stupid. Also the fact that the second season was focused on melodrama and almost no comedy at all and tried to go the "serious route" just made the show that much worse.

if you need help imagining it you can use this link
yeah they just released a new one and its way better (for anyone interested in a true harem ending)

already beat you too it. when ever there is a romantic ending that i dont like i head straight to the doujinshi and find a much better ending.
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Aug 21, 2013 7:29 PM

Apr 2013
mattbenz99 said:
Sourire said:
mattbenz99 said:
Sourire said:
Xyphon101 said:
I hate everyone who says Kyousuke got nothing at the end because they refuse to listen to reason or even attempt to comprehend anything aside from exact words. No implications for these fine souls.

Kyousuke and Kirino are clearly planning on continuing their relationship in secret, there is no question. There are direct quotes from the author saying this and it was heavily implied with the kiss on the cheek at the end coupled with the "talk" that Kirino mentioned.
but WHO CARES if they continue in secret.. we'll never actually get the chance to see it animated, and that is mainly due to Japan's media and what is acceptable in today's society. The fact that after 2 seasons we have to use our imagination and dirty fantasies to see the MC with the girl he likes is beyond stupid. Also the fact that the second season was focused on melodrama and almost no comedy at all and tried to go the "serious route" just made the show that much worse.

yeah they just released a new one and its way better (for anyone interested in a true harem ending)

already beat you too it. when ever there is a romantic ending that i dont like i head straight to the doujinshi and find a much better ending.
^_^ yup they even added another girl (kanako's friend), they know what the fans want!
Aug 21, 2013 7:36 PM

Jul 2012
best girl won.

stay mad manami fags.
Aug 21, 2013 7:38 PM
Dec 2010
i think my brain just shit in its pants vomited on itself and then cried like a girl curled up in a ball in the corner of the room. needless to say i have the urge to club baby seals now.
Aug 21, 2013 7:46 PM

Aug 2012
bloozclooz said:
best girl won.

stay mad manami fags.

Somebody won?

I was under the impression that everybody lost.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Aug 21, 2013 7:54 PM

Mar 2013
Sourire said:
mattbenz99 said:
Sourire said:
mattbenz99 said:
Sourire said:
Xyphon101 said:

^_^ yup they even added another girl (kanako's friend), they know what the fans want!

yep i always said anime has both the greatest and worst fans off any hobbie
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Aug 22, 2013 10:16 PM

Feb 2012
Goryo said:
bloozclooz said:
best girl won.

stay mad manami fags.

Somebody won?

You must've watched watched a totally different show then.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Call me the Jelly Factory. I'm the world's largest producer of jelly.
Aug 22, 2013 11:02 PM

Sep 2009
manami changed from good to a bad cliche girl (not worth even critic her now)

Was this anime censored by some church or new Law in Japan to have this amazing bad ending?
then i guess i cant blame the author.

To my understanding: lol they fear society and they wont become lovers cause of that, very pathetic to the most, should i live my life trough what others think? if my father and mother dont aprove me of being Otaku, should i not be one? give me a break please... everyone is free of what they can do with their own life, this crapy morals are good for the church only (the real casuals who cant enjoy life).

Let me repeat again, screw Society and their crap morals, they acept gay marriage and cant acept brother/ sister love? wtf lmao
either way the fact is: this doesnt make any sense to have such an ending other than being censored by some law in japan,
that im pretty sure.

Koi Kaze puts this show into a corner now.
Aug 23, 2013 12:12 AM

Jan 2008
Yvese said:
Simple question.

One word

CREEPY
Aug 23, 2013 8:41 AM

Sep 2009
SpadeGurl said:
The ending was the biggest troll ever. Like seriously, the ending sucked so bad that I should've washed my eyeballs out with bleach. Fuck the writers for this.

Yes totaly agree except im sure the Author isnt at fault,
put blame on current Japanese laws as author himself wanted to avoid the court.
Aug 23, 2013 9:33 AM

Dec 2012
Ughh, I just finished this and even though I already spoiled myself about almost everything it still made me cringe hard most of the time.
Goryo said:
bloozclooz said:
best girl won.

stay mad manami fags.

Somebody won?

I couldn't agree more. This so stupid, doormatsuke basically destroyed all his relationships and developments with other girls for nothing, he is gotta be the biggest faggot MC of a rom/com I have ever seen. I don't get the author of this story, he kept making his story worse and worse, w/e.
tsudecimoAug 23, 2013 9:36 AM
Aug 23, 2013 9:41 AM

Sep 2009
tsudman said:
Ughh, I just finished this and even though I already spoiled myself about almost everything it still made me cringe hard most of the time.
Goryo said:
bloozclooz said:
best girl won.

stay mad manami fags.

Somebody won?

I couldn't agree more. This so stupid, doormatsuke basically destroyed all his relationships and developments with other girls for nothing, he is gotta be the biggest faggot MC of a rom/com I have ever seen. I don't get the author of this story, he kept making his story worse and worse, w/e.

I could just cry out baddly for all the time i used in this for nothing lol...
Aug 23, 2013 11:56 AM

Feb 2012
Do people even read threads anymore?

Bloodcalibur said:
These two posts pretty much sum it all up:

I look at the ending as exactly what the author hinted at, which is very blatant and he even went out of his way on interviews to further directly explain it. The ending is a full-Kirino ending, he just couldn't openly show it, relax people.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Aug 23, 2013 12:00 PM

Aug 2012
I don't care about the meta shit. I care about what actually occurred in the show.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Aug 23, 2013 12:10 PM

Feb 2012
Goryo said:
I don't care about the meta shit. I care about what actually occurred in the show.

You mean a guy kissing his blood-related sister on the lips in a ghetto pretend wedding and then kissing her again after "breaking up" and somehow expecting being able to remain being just normal siblings afterwards?

I'm sure yo.

Not to mention rejecting all those girls prior to that is basically a blatant statement in saying "we're not going to date other people". So I guess it's easier to believe that after all of the above, Kyouske and Kirino are just going to live single, not date other people, and see each other's faces every day remembering they're siblings who've kissed in such a way, and not feel awkward.

Aug 23, 2013 3:12 PM
Nov 2012
So, he reject all that girls only for have a siscon fantasy with his sister for a bunch of weeks that ended on nothing?

oh, this must be a joke...
Aug 23, 2013 3:33 PM

May 2012
Tomoki Kuroki is a better brother/character than Kyousuke.
Aug 24, 2013 1:14 AM
Apr 2013
Well that's it i guess. I can't say i hate the anime now but the ending sure was a let down. It's not about creepiness due to the whole incest thing. I can appreciate anything if the quality is good and Koi Kaze is in my Top list regarding the subject matter (incest).It's just that considering the 1st season and some of the 2nd this kind of development just doesn't seem right (i speak again from the char development point of view). Most of us would suspect either Ruri or some other girl being the girlfriend while Kyosukes constantly improving relationship with his sister being more "normal". 1st season was more comedy and i've watched it twice for it....2nd season has too much drama just to force and push on this "unnatural' relationship. If you want realistic incest anime with outstanding char development you should watch Koi Kaze...it's old and it lacks in the animation part but you'll get my point.
Aug 25, 2013 2:21 AM

Aug 2013
Kyousuke didn't end up with no one, Kyousuke x Kirino is still there, just in a unique relationship. Kyousuke's final kiss after they stopped being 'lovers' was an indication that their special relationship WAS going to continue. And don't say that Kirino rejected his kiss, that's just her default tsundere response...

At the end: "Listen to the tale of a bratty little sister & her average brother. A highly special tale of love between two average siblings that started with a request for advice [Commie]". It doesn't matter whatever form their relationship takes from then on as long that romantic connection remains. The writer's message is to get us to see past the social constructs of such forbidden relationships, and simply appreciate the purity of their love for each other. Censored on not, that came across to me quite clearly.

On the other hand, their choice to officially break off their marriage is retarded since there's no going back to a 'normal' relationship after that anyway. Kuronkeno, Ayase, Manami have all left and they will be stigmatized by society from then on. In THAT sense the ending is a cop-out, but it does not completely ignore the writer's original message

All that being said I still would've prefered Kyousuke x Kuroneko anyway, so who cares whatever they did after Ep 14...
NatsumeAqAug 25, 2013 2:24 AM
"If happiness had a form what would it look like? It might be something like glass, because one doesn't notice it normally. However, it is actually there. As proof, if you change the angle you look at it, the glass will reflect light. It will state it's presence and existence more eloquently than any other thing in this world" - Lelouch vi Britannia
Aug 25, 2013 8:19 PM
Aug 2013
I disagree that the ending is a cop-out.
It is obvious that the wedding kiss and the akiba kiss are symbolic.
There's no way they are normal siblings from now on, as stated by Kyousuke in the final 5 seconds; that their secret is that they are a "married" couple under the guise of "normal" siblings.

Perhaps if the anime included Kyousuke's monologue during the wedding, the Meruru ring and the kiss on Kirino's lips, then it will even clearer to casual viewers of the show
Aug 25, 2013 9:49 PM

Jan 2013
That was one of the worst endings i have ever seen.
Words cannot describe how dumb that was.
Aug 25, 2013 11:46 PM

May 2008
My thought process for these last 3 episodes was kind of like this:

Episode 1: Oh no... they're going this route, aren't they.
Episode 2: I think they're actually gonna do this...
Episode 3: OK, you know what... it's not what I expected at all, but it's unique and at least it's sticking to the th--- wait, now they're calling the dating thing OFF?? So... they didn't actually care about it at all? Then what the hell was Kyousuke even thinking at all?

I was actually a pretty big fan of the first season, and the second was fairly good as well. My review that praised OreImo S1 for being about the bonding of two siblings got downvoted a lot (even though that's what it was if you just take the first season) but the anime stuck to what it was trying to say. Until...

I think right around the middle of S2, things started to really go downhill in the "this decision makes rational sense" category. I'm pretty sure we were all upset to some degree when Kuroneko basically just emotionally messes with Kyousuke, then breaks up with him, then actually likes him. And it's not the good kind of emotional confusion, you can tell the themes are trying to pull the story in the other direction and Kuroneko just kinda does whatever to make the plot progress or something.

That part was fine enough, S2 didn't screw up that badly, but these last 3 episodes... talk about convolution. It might as well have been a different studio. Angry, fist-fighting Minami, an contrived emotional change in attitude from Kirino, and a Kyousuke that becomes almost impossible to understand.

The worst part was definitely Kyousuke. He goes through all this shit to finally date his sister, OK that's weird but it's still got a message about social norms vs. passion, I can go with that... nope, then he just willingly lets it go. So... what was the story about again? Does Kyousuke even care about anything? I don't even know.

Anyway, if the story had stuck with coming of age and learning to love your sibling like S1, I totally would have been down with that. But don't drive home a theme that is somewhat unique and then abandon it in the last episode.
Aug 26, 2013 12:05 AM

Feb 2010
Let's just watch Yosuga -_-
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Aug 26, 2013 1:20 AM

Nov 2012
hmm.. idk what to said.. it is not bad nor good ending :p
Aug 26, 2013 7:58 AM

Aug 2013
Anigemanka said:
I disagree that the ending is a cop-out.
It is obvious that the wedding kiss and the akiba kiss are symbolic.
There's no way they are normal siblings from now on, as stated by Kyousuke in the final 5 seconds; that their secret is that they are a "married" couple under the guise of "normal" siblings.

Perhaps if the anime included Kyousuke's monologue during the wedding, the Meruru ring and the kiss on Kirino's lips, then it will even clearer to casual viewers of the show

I actually agree with u, they are married under the guise of normal siblings. What I meant by 'cop-out' (poor excuse for not doing something) was that they chose to keep their marriage secret. I mean if they've already had nothing to lose, they might as well go public with it, right? At least then Kyousuke's actions would be consistent considering how 'passionate' he was supposed to be.

But as stated in earlier posts, it's a censorship thing, so bleah... Time to move on...
NatsumeAqAug 26, 2013 8:03 AM
"If happiness had a form what would it look like? It might be something like glass, because one doesn't notice it normally. However, it is actually there. As proof, if you change the angle you look at it, the glass will reflect light. It will state it's presence and existence more eloquently than any other thing in this world" - Lelouch vi Britannia
Aug 26, 2013 12:36 PM

Jul 2013
Well, I can't really do anything to nullify the canon that is the Kirino route, but i'm just going to sit in the corner and keep muttering to myself that these specials never happened and Kyousuke stayed with Kuroneko.

Aug 26, 2013 4:18 PM

Jul 2011
Well I had read the LN ending before watching so... I just think in the anime they made it look like they really "broke up", so I think since they went all the way with the wedding, they could have made the Akiba ending the same as the LN too u.u I think they just wanted to please the anti-incest fans (who were watching the wrong series lol)

Also, one thing I don't like much from both the anime and LN endings is that hm, although I admire they had guts to do the incest ending, there really wasn't much romance... it didn't feel to me like they were really in love.. they just acted kinda... like they weren't really. It felt kinda off to me.
So that disappointed me. It's hard to admit it, since I'm happy that it went the Kirino route, but there it is.

Also the second season entirely wasn't as exciting as the first one. Even if I like that they showed Kirino's POV more etc.

EDIT: ah I found out it was due to the limits on incest endings by the company producing it. So I think they did the best they could do with what's allowed. Kirino is the only route that made sense to me and that's the only way the author was allowed to make it happen, so I'm ok with it. I know they stayed together so I'm satisfied.
SpieluhrMar 7, 2015 5:50 PM
tsuntsun >>> deredere
Aug 26, 2013 9:44 PM

Dec 2012
This was one of the most disappointing, bizarre, poorly executed and pathetic pieces of anime that I've watched in my time. Obliterated any positive thing about it's previous seasons or episodes in a matter of five minutes.

Words fail to express my frustration. Even though it's just a fictional work, something really meaningless, it still fulfilled its job perfectly in trolling the fuck out of me, and everyone with common sense out there.

Was this a joke? We are a bit far away from april are we?

Rated it 3/10. The way it tried to mix seriousness and comedy as if nothing happened the previous scene really annoyed me. These marks on my forehead from facepalming so hard won't disappear anytime soon.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Aug 26, 2013 9:48 PM

Jul 2007
This has to be the very worst thing I've viewed in years. I felt violated at the end of this. I was willing to tolerate cousin love; really, I get that its more acceptable on that side of the pond. However, I had such a severe case of the jibblies after watching this. I kept waiting for the joke to resolve and ... they played it straight.

Seriously, Oreimo, get the f*** off my computer!
WINNERS - Because nothing says "you're a loser" more than owning a motivational poster about being a winner. - Despair.com

Aug 27, 2013 7:11 AM

Feb 2010
I thought I was OK by now with the 2D extraordinaries of the anime world, but the ending of OreImo left a bitter taste in my mouth. I actually never expected Kirino and Kyosuke to love each other... in that way throughout the first season, but the second season and especially 14-16 episodes have just put me off. The whole second season was hectic, fast-pased (not in the good way) and without substance. The characters were completely washed-out in comparison to the same characters in the first season. The ending was even more rushed than the whole second season and the dozen of times that Kyosuke yelled "I love my little sister" ruined it for me completely. I want my first season of OreImo back and I want it now!

Aug 30, 2013 4:48 AM

Jun 2013
I figured out that it would end like this, so I was kinda prepared.
Gutalala ~~ sudalala

"It would be great to live as a human"
-Meruem, King of the Ants
Aug 30, 2013 2:40 PM

Mar 2010
I don't care about who he ended up with, I hated almost all the girls anyway. But it was a poorly executed ending. I was kind of hoping for something more.
Aug 31, 2013 1:55 PM

Aug 2008
Yeah it's not bad. What's wrong with it? The author has some mighty balls and I thought that's what people were watching it for. To see if the author had balls or not hah.
Oct 13, 2013 12:13 PM

Aug 2013
Everything the series had been promoting was dropped with the second season specials. They could have made the ending a lot better.
Oct 18, 2013 4:58 AM

Oct 2012
I don't know weather to be happy about the ending or sad. I cannot get it out of my mind and there's now a hurt empty feeling in my chest. I hope it passes in a few days but either way I still loved the series.
Oct 18, 2013 7:50 AM

Feb 2013
do not like
Titan of 20+ virgins club.
Oct 24, 2013 12:26 PM

Jun 2013
As a question: Are they secretly married or was it just a fake wedding in order to make Kirino happy? The ending left me mixed. I despised Kyousuke's nerve to rip the heart out of all the girls, but I admire his determination. I personally wanted RurixKyousuke, but an endings an ending. So are they really married?
Everyone needs an anime hour!
Oct 25, 2013 1:31 AM
Jul 2010
My first impressions were that I totally hate this ending. It reminded me of so many manga/anime that end with how the story started with nothing really changing.

For one, I never, not once, ever, really thought Kyousuke was actually in with love Kirino. I don't know if it was lost in transition to the anime, but the only I really saw him react to being embarrassed for some pervy stuff he's doing. It kinda felt like Kyousuke was like a Sket Dan member or maybe GTO.. within the confines of this scenario. I just never really understood why Kyousuke liked Kirino. I know he said what he liked about her when asked by the blonde chibi but... it just didn't sit right. If anything he seemed way more into Ayase.

With Kirino, you can clearly see that she has feelings for her brother at least in some capacity from S1 E6 (when Kyousuke stays at Manami's). In fact Kirino strongly reminds me of Taiga from Toradora.

Despite this I was still cheering for KyousukeXKirino match since it seemed like the story was going that way. In fact the anime displays many weird hints that they are not actually blood-related.. "You and your brother don't look alike" -this is a line said at least twice by 2 characters. Then there was the Album you really don't know what was in it to the very end.. so like maybe Kirino knew they were not blood-related or something..

When I calmed down and thought about it.. I thought to myself why would Kyousuke agree to those conditions on Christmas? You pretty much confessed and that seems like a co-op out almost a gentle rejection. The way it is worded is also funny. Which lead me to believe 2 things: He is fine with him and her not being together and ending it (which to me seems EXTREMELY retarded). OR They will continue after they are adults or something.

Either way I want to see this rumored extra volume with and epilogue set 10 years into the future. If there is anyone with details on its release please lemme know! =D
TobuayOct 25, 2013 1:35 AM
Oct 26, 2013 12:43 AM

Oct 2013
I liked the whole series and the ending. However I have been a victim to this series. I had no idea that this would be an incest anime until the confession. Me being naive feel betrayed and uncomfortable.

Also just to elucidate the ending and explain it for the people who think with their eyes need to focus on what is being displayed in the end. Although I'm not saying the ending was trying to trigger any powerful emotion for the viewers, I think it was supposed to be happy and make the audience feel a sense of relief(Which most comedy animes do anyway). Also to relate which will comfort and please the minority of the incest viewers (Obviously the name of the anime will attract that group). Akihabara was used in the end as a representation of the beginning of their relationship. For instance, Akihabara is the central place for their relationship. This is where all the memorable and the important events that developed the relationship between the siblings happened. For example their first date, the place where the confession occurred and their dates with each-other. This is why I think this scene is significant and not as bad as people believe. Just because it made me feel happy, relieved and I could reminisce about the journey the two protagonists where apart of and the developments that took part within their journey. I feel most people just look at anime and not go into any deeper understanding when it is especially imperative during the endings of anime, regardless of whether it is bad or not.

Anyway can't be bothered to type anymore so it will end abruptly.

So yea. I didn't think much of it. It was okay but I don't think it's bad. I just want to clarify because I feel most of the comments here are biased due to them actually not liking the series rather than the ending or are just misconceived people by the majority of negative comments which will obviously make it harder to express what people really feel.
OratorioSymphonyOct 26, 2013 12:48 AM
Nov 2, 2013 5:45 AM

Nov 2012
It was the worst ending to an anime I have ever seen, I personally think the "School Days" anime ending was 100x better than this.
Nov 19, 2013 1:06 AM

Jan 2011
Yes and no.
I love a Kyousuke x Kirino relationship. I loved how they got married and
kissed. But I was sad that it ended right there. But that kiss in Akiba has
my hopes up^ ^
MikeS90Nov 19, 2013 2:26 AM
Nov 28, 2013 7:43 PM
Jan 2011
Terrible ending that didn't really resolve what happens in the future. He should have ended up with Ayase or something.
Dec 2, 2013 8:41 PM

Nov 2013
Funny how most other animes might have mediocre middle parts but always finish with a good ending, but this one is the other way around.
Dec 2, 2013 8:50 PM
Oct 2013
No. Not at all.

I'm not against incest but the way this anime represented it feels so wrong in many ways. It looks like they forced the idea of siblings become lovers when (I think) there are not many people support Kyousuke and Kirino. They even made a flashback episode so that people come to understand why Kirino become that 99.9999% tsun and 0.00001% dere. And the worse part of it, it just looked like nothing is resolved, new problem arises.

Or maybe it's just me having a sentiment towards Kirino.
Dec 4, 2013 3:32 PM

Nov 2013
KyleIsaac said:
I have to admit, for what it ended up being (and not being a huge fan of the imouto-centric stuff), I actually think the ending was good. However, I wonder where this thing's gonna go heading forward.

I have not read the manga or LN, just watched the show, so I'm lacking in alot of source material, so take it for what it's worth. I just found THAT particular ending to possess a bit too much finality, without having to hopefully infer anything into it. I've read on here that ppl say there's supposed to be a "future" volume, like, fast forward 10 years, and it just makes me wonder how that'd go. The balancing act between genres the series did for developing a wider fan base was crafty, and I enjoyed the other characters immensly. However, without opinion loaded inference, I fail to see how this could continue; I don't imagine that other genre influence was developed heavily enough to use it as a crutch for a genre change, so we'd have to hold genre... I'm just confused as to where it's supposed to go; not gonna read a bunch into it, since I'm not super invested in the genre or characters, just taking it at a base level.

With it not being translated I am only going by what I have heard, it tells us absolutely nothing about how it turned out it is essentially just an older Kirino having a conversation with one of Kuroneko's younger sisters about the good old days or whatever and nothing is revealed that tells us how things played out.

Jan 1, 2014 8:33 AM

May 2013
The ending was kinda messed up, they randomly go back to being siblings after going through all that shit...That's pretty much the only thing that glares out about this being a 'bad' ending.
Jan 1, 2014 8:48 AM

May 2013
Goryo said:
bloozclooz said:
best girl won.

stay mad manami fags.

Somebody won?

Lmao at the first quote, thanks for the laugh sir. I definitely agree that it was a Kirino end 100%
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

857 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

115 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

253 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 5:57 AM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.