Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Did you like the ending?
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Aug 19, 2013 7:48 PM

Jul 2012
This quote is apt:

'Remember when you hear stories of people nerd raging on the internet and you say to yourself, "LOL what a loser...go get a life".

Yeah.'
Aug 19, 2013 8:15 PM

Aug 2012
plushkin said:
This quote is apt:

'Remember when you hear stories of people nerd raging on the internet and you say to yourself, "LOL what a loser...go get a life".

Yeah.'

Good job posting the same message in two different threads.
كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Aug 19, 2013 8:22 PM

Aug 2013

Let's pretend we're not all nerds for a while
Aug 19, 2013 8:49 PM
Oct 2011
10/10 ending. For the last 5 minutes 1/100. Fuck whoever wrote this. I'll marry kirino.
Aug 19, 2013 11:42 PM

Sep 2011
Terrible ending!
Aug 20, 2013 12:16 AM

Sep 2008
I liked Manami getting punched in the face.
Aug 20, 2013 1:51 AM
Feb 2010
I really have nothing much to say, other than the fact that they didn't even end up together. How can people. in general. hide feelings of love. Especially when you already went out to figure out that both sides love each other? Just how can you go back to normal siblings?
Aug 20, 2013 2:44 AM

Jan 2013
Not counting some of the deranged (Kirno) haters that have posted here and elsewhere thus far.

But you guys that are confused or didn't like the ending in that manner it did are taking that sh*t Aniplex version of the ending and not the true intention the author laid out as he possibly could in the light novel. Don't fall for it. Listen to the author!

■ Some of you guys don't know that the publishers of Dengeki wouldn't allow to go further in Kirino/Kyousuke's relationship so the author did what he could to meet with the guidelines and his vision for the story and create a happy ending for Kirino. It was planned from the start.

■ The post done by OwaruSekai http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=650423&show=60#msg24490901 should give you no doubt that Aniplex is at fault for not just the ending but how season two was quick paced it was, cut here and there (it includes season one as well).

■ Further, the author has already elaborated back when the final volume 12 was released that it was a Complete Kirino Ending.
Also, he goes on to mention just as they started with life counseling they'll still continue sharing that secret in private.

Source: http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51398941.html
or in English (the jist of it)
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=4723347#post4723347
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=4723516#post4723516

■ If you watched Crunchyrolls stream the line Kirino says after being kissed on the cheek was translated wrong. Instead of "You and I are talking when we get home" Crunchyroll didn't add 人生相談 "life counseling" in the subs. Why? I have no clue. And if you can't already tell Kirino had a gleaming smile running from Kyousuke.

or you can listen to this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FivK2MsNQw&lc
Though I am not positive on what he said about the 10 year part.

Get to know the real Kirino from the Light Novel!
The anime version over does it with her -tsun, get to know the real Kirino!

The FEELS!
radleAug 20, 2013 2:50 AM
Aug 20, 2013 3:44 AM
Jan 2013
After finishing 2 seasons it becamed my favourite anime but the last 3 episodes made me consider to remove from my fav list+ score
Aug 20, 2013 4:48 AM
Jul 2018
So many people complaining about the incest!
If you find incest disgusting or wrong, Why do you watch an anime with an implicit incest theme?

Anyway, Until the author clarifies the future of Kirino and Kyousuke, this what I think about Kyousuke's love life:
sort of NSFW
LOL
Aug 20, 2013 4:49 AM

Apr 2010
This was like the worst anime ending that I have ever seen. Poorly executed and basically makes the whole mess they created completely stupid and selfish.
It's not like I din't like it....I HATED it.
Aug 20, 2013 7:47 AM

Nov 2009
The ending itself wouldn't bother me. I mean I don't care that he wound up with Kirino (Kinda) in the end.

However what bothers me is that he got confessed to by four very different cute girls that he himself liked. Ruri and Ayase especially here. However despite this he rejects them all for a relationship with his blood related sister. I simply can't understand, he seems to be really masochistic as out of all the girls, Kirino treated him the worst.
Aug 20, 2013 1:49 PM

Mar 2010
Angmir said:
As much as i adored Kuroneko - the ending with Kirino was the only reasonable one to amke this series stand for something in the end.
The quality of the ending is debatable, but it is decent closure to the story.

Only think I didnt liked was that sort of redundant last min, when Kyosuke and Kirino go back to normal sibling relationship. This is both silly and more disturbing than their whole forbidden love.
After all I can belive and even support forbidden love against all ods, but I cant sympatise with theirs stupid resolution to go wild for a month, then pretend nothing happened - this ruins the whole impression of them really beeing in love.

Still The Anime was pretty good story, and I am eternaly gratefull that they didnt pull the "non-blood related siblings" deux ex machina in the end.

The Anime should have been longer though - there were so many great characters introduced that they could totaly make it into the 2 cour anime, and give each other Female Heroine a bit more screen-time.

In the end I dont feel disapointed with this series, even as it was one of my favourites. Anyway I definatly enjoyed the whole thing.

I very much agree with your point.

Everything was good until the whole "let's just be siblings now". I literally cringed when that happened and man did I get le epic troll XD. It was just silly and stupid as you said. They could've at least paced it a bit better because whole wedding scene was so abrupt and rushed.

So in the end Kyousuke ends up rejecting all the girls and is back to "just being siblings now" with Kirino. They treated their relationship like a goddamn light switch.

Just my 2 cents.

Also
radle said:
Not counting some of the deranged (Kirno) haters that have posted here and elsewhere thus far.

But you guys that are confused or didn't like the ending in that manner it did are taking that sh*t Aniplex version of the ending and not the true intention the author laid out as he possibly could in the light novel. Don't fall for it. Listen to the author!

■ Some of you guys don't know that the publishers of Dengeki wouldn't allow to go further in Kirino/Kyousuke's relationship so the author did what he could to meet with the guidelines and his vision for the story and create a happy ending for Kirino. It was planned from the start.

■ The post done by OwaruSekai [url=http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=650423&show=60#msg24490901]http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=650423&show=60#msg24490901 should give you no doubt that Aniplex is at fault for not just the ending but how season two was quick paced it was, cut here and there (it includes season one as well).

■ Further, the author has already elaborated back when the final volume 12 was released that it was a Complete Kirino Ending.
Also, he goes on to mention just as they started with life counseling they'll still continue sharing that secret in private.

Source: http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51398941.html
or in English (the jist of it)
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=4723347#post4723347
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?p=4723516#post4723516

■ If you watched Crunchyrolls stream the line Kirino says after being kissed on the cheek was translated wrong. Instead of "You and I are talking when we get home" Crunchyroll didn't add 人生相談 "life counseling" in the subs. Why? I have no clue. And if you can't already tell Kirino had a gleaming smile running from Kyousuke.

or you can listen to this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FivK2MsNQw&lc
Though I am not positive on what he said about the 10 year part.

Get to know the real Kirino from the Light Novel!
The anime version over does it with her -tsun, get to know the real Kirino!

The FEELS!

Thanks for the info will definitely look into this. Need some goddamn closure on this thing!
WhoozerAug 20, 2013 1:55 PM
Aug 20, 2013 1:54 PM

Jul 2013

You know he had to "TAP" that atleast once they live right next door to one another and they were married for 25 seconds.
Dr. Sheldon Cooper " It is no way to make new humans. People coming out of people. Some kind of dirty magic show.
Aug 20, 2013 2:47 PM
Jan 2013
to be honest even the anime ending of school days was much better.
Aug 20, 2013 4:12 PM
Dec 2009
You all are forgetting the ridiculousness of all the girls falling in love with one guy. That isn't even close to reality.

I for one could never take the show seriously enough to get as upset as most of you are. Although i agree the ending was pretty stupid. Why go through all of the rejections just to end their relationship at the end?

Although his confession was super epic. I actually like that moment better than anything in the whole series. The series built up to it, and it delivered. I wish they would have solved some way for them to be together though.
Aug 20, 2013 5:00 PM

Aug 2013
MSJoeDaddy said:
You all are forgetting the ridiculousness of all the girls falling in love with one guy. That isn't even close to reality.

I for one could never take the show seriously enough to get as upset as most of you are. Although i agree the ending was pretty stupid. Why go through all of the rejections just to end their relationship at the end?

Although his confession was super epic. I actually like that moment better than anything in the whole series. The series built up to it, and it delivered. I wish they would have solved some way for them to be together though.

In japanese anime the girls will surely fall in love with the gentle guy just by virtue of he being gentle. ALWAYS.

(that being said, if I go to japan I will have the hugest harem one can have, because I am in fact a gentle guy - with the girls)

They ending their relationship was explained countless times, it had to be this way so the anime can still be considered "all-age" (I think it is all age, need confirmation) and the sales can skyrocket.

About the confession, well... I always hated that guy shouting all the time, wtf what a scandalous man.
Aug 20, 2013 5:07 PM

Mar 2013
Faktek said:
They just forgot to mention that in the novels he swore to himself to never have any girlfriend in the future. But extra volume (or chapter) is announced, it will take place 10 years after the end.

(though I expect that everyone here knows that already)

can you link me to the article that annouces it?
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Aug 20, 2013 5:13 PM

Jul 2009
MSJoeDaddy said:

I have to disappoint you, it happen.... but you notice that when it is to late ;)

I hope last part of novel will give us proper ending

dustbreak said:
10/10 ending. For the last 5 minutes 1/100. Fuck whoever wrote this. I'll marry kirino.

You kidding right? She is mine!
LeouchAug 20, 2013 5:17 PM
Aug 20, 2013 5:19 PM

Feb 2012
Leouch said:
MSJoeDaddy said:

I have to disappoint you, it happen.... but you notice that when it is to late ;)

dustbreak said:

Christ yo wold think people would know buy now. The 10 year Epilogue has nothing to with Kyoouske or this ending. It's about Kirino life counseling Kuroneko little sisters.
Aug 20, 2013 5:21 PM

Jul 2009
IceBurn said:
Leouch said:
MSJoeDaddy said:

dustbreak said:

Christ yo wold think people would know buy now. The 10 year Epilogue has nothing to with Kyoouske or this ending. It's about Kirino life counseling Kuroneko little sisters.

...than Ill write my own ending

- END -
Aug 20, 2013 5:35 PM

Mar 2013
Sourire said:
Xyphon101 said:
I hate everyone who says Kyousuke got nothing at the end because they refuse to listen to reason or even attempt to comprehend anything aside from exact words. No implications for these fine souls.

Kyousuke and Kirino are clearly planning on continuing their relationship in secret, there is no question. There are direct quotes from the author saying this and it was heavily implied with the kiss on the cheek at the end coupled with the "talk" that Kirino mentioned.
but WHO CARES if they continue in secret.. we'll never actually get the chance to see it animated, and that is mainly due to Japan's media and what is acceptable in today's society. The fact that after 2 seasons we have to use our imagination and dirty fantasies to see the MC with the girl he likes is beyond stupid. Also the fact that the second season was focused on melodrama and almost no comedy at all and tried to go the "serious route" just made the show that much worse.

if you need help imagining it you can use this link
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

Aug 20, 2013 5:40 PM

Jan 2011
Kyosuke didn't really end up with no one in the end, because they promised to pause their relationship until they graduate. Which makes a lot of sense in many ways.

Although sure, they did sort of end up driving away everyone else in the process of that...

Yes, this is a anime, but I'm still glad that they decided to appropriately show the problems and consequences in society of having let alone screaming at the top of your lungs incestual attraction for your little sister.

Overall I had a fun ride with this show and the ending was good enough for me.
Aug 20, 2013 5:53 PM

Jun 2012
Weak ending, if people wanted an ending like that than they should just watch the Toradora ending again or something.
SnaitaAug 20, 2013 5:56 PM
Aug 20, 2013 6:05 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Haha, good thread.

Yeah, I liked it.

Gonna miss the series.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Aug 20, 2013 6:58 PM

Sep 2009
All three episodes were a giant train wreck that kept getting worse.
Aug 20, 2013 7:33 PM

Mar 2013
ok i am just going to say it. none of you who torrented this show have any right what so ever to say it was shit. to quote my high school drama teacher "the only time you have a right to insult a performance is if you paid for it" and most of you didnt pay for a single episode or use crunchyroll to watch this show for free. seriously you over entitled little bastards.

Aug 20, 2013 7:44 PM

Mar 2009
Leouch said:
MSJoeDaddy said:

dustbreak said:

It happened to me. Minus the loving my sister part. I'm married to my work instead. It turns out a lot worse in real life, especially if they know each other but weren't aware that they aren't the only one in love with you. Friendships ruined all for the sake of getting rejected.

That's why I understand this ending. It's somewhat realistic. (but they will carry on their relationship in secret, the whole series has hinted at that)
Aug 20, 2013 7:50 PM

Mar 2012
What bothers me about the ending of Oreimo is that if you look at the series as a whole, the last 3 ova episodes SHIT ALL OVER IT. If you stopped watching Oreimo at episode 13 then you did yourself the biggest favor. Where the anime ends is the perfect open-ended scenario where Kyousuke's future with his sister looks normal, and he has a chance at love with many different awesome girls. It keeps the progression of the anime's story intact, somewhat, and we can rest easy knowing that all the incest innuendos were just that; innuendos. But that is NOT the case with the 3 OVA episodes.

People are quick to forget how this anime started; a girl with a dark and weird secret tries to come out of her shell to make friends with other otakus, with the help of her brother who takes many socially awkward bullets to help her out. They make friends, accomplish things, and reach new levels of understanding that demonstrate how while otaku lifestyle can be weird and disturbing, the people themselves are good people. Kyousuke and Kirino made new friends, shared new experiences and gained romance. All these things were great, the show had many funny episodes and touching moments. Even the siscon element of things was more along the lines of over-protective brother than anything else.

But this ending comes along to shatter all of that, and not cause of the incest. Personally, if this was the obvious natural progression of the anime, NOT the light novel, then you can't blame the viewers for being shocked. Many people say how the anime's tone and direction ignored alot of the hints that Kyousuke loved his sister and the anime was more about making lighthearted jokes about incest; it was always kept vague but funny. If this was the obvious goal of the show from the beginning then I wouldn't have been bothered, but the fact that in episode 11 of the original season the title of the show was kinda fulfilled: Kirino said thank you at the party, a genuinely cute moment that showed that she was happy that he helped her make new friends and cope with her weird hobby. It was a moment that showed that they'd all developed friends and learned new things. So now, we come to the ending of the second season, where drama after drama finally results in 1. Kyousuke breaking the hearts of all the girls who were interested in him, 2. losing his longtime childhood friend probably forever, 3. creating a short time FAKE relationship with his sister, all to 4. NOT END UP WITH ANYBODY. I do understand that people say it's open ended and perhaps they're still dating in secret, perhaps.

But truly, you can't look at this series as a whole and be content with how this went down. All these people who wanted this and that match-up to happen seem to lack empathy, for the way Ruri screamed, for the way Ayase was devastated, for the way Manami was shocked. All for what? A fake relationship? People, they formed all these bonds, made all these friendships, to practically ruin EVERYBODY'S LIVES. See, I'm not angry at the characters, cause at least they admitted how fucked up they were and Kirino even lamented that her selfishness caused Kyousuke so much pain and it's affected his friendships. I respect and understand that people wanted Kirino to end up with Kyousuke, fine, but it didn't even go all the way, and their friendships are forever damaged by this event. To me, that's the really unfair thing, to watch their happy ship of friendship to go down in flames, not even cause of incest, but because of letting all the girls down for a temporary relationship.

Sorry for the rant, but I really wanted to provide some perspective for this. TL:DR- I'm not happy that all the friends they made and times they had were pretty much for nothing in the end cause of what they did.
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Aug 20, 2013 8:11 PM
Apr 2012
Goryo said:
Why are people blaming Japan and their media for this ending?

Ever heard of Koi Kaze or Yosuga no Sora?

Blame the author for this travesty.

So true.

JusticeSoulTuna said:
What bothers me about the ending of Oreimo is that if you look at the series as a whole, the last 3 ova episodes SHIT ALL OVER IT. If you stopped watching Oreimo at episode 13 then you did yourself the biggest favor. Where the anime ends is the perfect open-ended scenario where Kyousuke's future with his sister looks normal, and he has a chance at love with many different awesome girls. It keeps the progression of the anime's story intact, somewhat, and we can rest easy knowing that all the incest innuendos were just that; innuendos. But that is NOT the case with the 3 OVA episodes.

People are quick to forget how this anime started; a girl with a dark and weird secret tries to come out of her shell to make friends with other otakus, with the help of her brother who takes many socially awkward bullets to help her out. They make friends, accomplish things, and reach new levels of understanding that demonstrate how while otaku lifestyle can be weird and disturbing, the people themselves are good people. Kyousuke and Kirino made new friends, shared new experiences and gained romance. All these things were great, the show had many funny episodes and touching moments. Even the siscon element of things was more along the lines of over-protective brother than anything else.

But this ending comes along to shatter all of that, and not cause of the incest. Personally, if this was the obvious natural progression of the anime, NOT the light novel, then you can't blame the viewers for being shocked. Many people say how the anime's tone and direction ignored alot of the hints that Kyousuke loved his sister and the anime was more about making lighthearted jokes about incest; it was always kept vague but funny. If this was the obvious goal of the show from the beginning then I wouldn't have been bothered, but the fact that in episode 11 of the original season the title of the show was kinda fulfilled: Kirino said thank you at the party, a genuinely cute moment that showed that she was happy that he helped her make new friends and cope with her weird hobby. It was a moment that showed that they'd all developed friends and learned new things. So now, we come to the ending of the second season, where drama after drama finally results in 1. Kyousuke breaking the hearts of all the girls who were interested in him, 2. losing his longtime childhood friend probably forever, 3. creating a short time FAKE relationship with his sister, all to 4. NOT END UP WITH ANYBODY. I do understand that people say it's open ended and perhaps they're still dating in secret, perhaps.

But truly, you can't look at this series as a whole and be content with how this went down. All these people who wanted this and that match-up to happen seem to lack empathy, for the way Ruri screamed, for the way Ayase was devastated, for the way Manami was shocked. All for what? A fake relationship? People, they formed all these bonds, made all these friendships, to practically ruin EVERYBODY'S LIVES. See, I'm not angry at the characters, cause at least they admitted how fucked up they were and Kirino even lamented that her selfishness caused Kyousuke so much pain and it's affected his friendships. I respect and understand that people wanted Kirino to end up with Kyousuke, fine, but it didn't even go all the way, and their friendships are forever damaged by this event. To me, that's the really unfair thing, to watch their happy ship of friendship to go down in flames, not even cause of incest, but because of letting all the girls down for a temporary relationship.

Sorry for the rant, but I really wanted to provide some perspective for this. TL:DR- I'm not happy that all the friends they made and times they had were pretty much for nothing in the end cause of what they did.

OMG this is even more True than everything that was posted here.

Someone plz give this guy an Oscar.

Totally agree.
R3CAug 20, 2013 8:22 PM
Aug 20, 2013 9:39 PM

Mar 2009
JusticeSoulTuna said:

This is so well written, I can't even formulate a response because you've covered everything. I expected the ending but you have reminded me of why I started watching the show in the first place and what it could have been.
Aug 20, 2013 11:22 PM

Aug 2013
Goryo said:
Why are people blaming Japan and their media for this ending?

Ever heard of Koi Kaze or Yosuga no Sora?

Blame the author for this travesty.

Nonsense, I have watched them both actually and they are aimed towards different audiences, it's like trying to compare a hentai with the powerpuff girls.
Aug 20, 2013 11:26 PM

Mar 2012
mattbenz99 said:
ok i am just going to say it. none of you who torrented this show have any right what so ever to say it was shit. to quote my high school drama teacher "the only time you have a right to insult a performance is if you paid for it" and most of you didnt pay for a single episode or use crunchyroll to watch this show for free. seriously you over entitled little bastards.
I watched it on Crunchyroll and have the first Season on DVD, but that doesn't change the fact that I have seen many performances in my time that I haven't paid for
Aug 21, 2013 12:19 AM

Jun 2012
So I don't get it....
What exactly do they mean by going back to being "normal siblings?"
Does that mean reverting back to the relationship before Kyousuke proposed? They were never normal siblings to begin with since Kirino admitted to loving him since she was little.

What's more, is Kyousuke allowed to date other girls now or is that still a no?
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)
Aug 21, 2013 12:34 AM

May 2010
I don't really care about how it turns up in the end, all I care is finished and enjoy it

Although I do felt sorry the girls that were rejected especially Saori and Kuroneko T_T

So I guess my answer is yeah sure I liked it
Aug 21, 2013 1:06 AM
Apr 2011
Meh. Kyousuke didn't even had sex with Kirino or any other girl. What a lamer. I hope the novel has a better ending.
Aug 21, 2013 1:17 AM
Aug 2013
TonyC1994 said:
So I don't get it....
What exactly do they mean by going back to being "normal siblings?"
Does that mean reverting back to the relationship before Kyousuke proposed? They were never normal siblings to begin with since Kirino admitted to loving him since she was little.

Both of them know their relationship will not generally be accepted by society, but they liked each other so much, therefore they agreed to be "Time Limited Lovers", to experience the full joy of romance with each other until Kyousuke graduates.

For Kirino, that means her deepest wish has been fulfilled.
For Kyousuke, he is being true to his feelings for his sister.
But both of them naively thinks it is possible to be back becoming"normal siblings".

As seen in the wedding scene, Kyousuke lamently looks at the Engagement ring in his hand and in the last Akiba scene, Kyousuke kisses her sister to the secret delight of Kririno. So all in all, as much they want to become normal siblings, it will in the eyes of viewers, it will never be.
Aug 21, 2013 1:38 AM
Jan 2013
ravagestorm said:
Meh. Kyousuke didn't even had sex with Kirino or any other girl. What a lamer. I hope the novel has a better ending.

LOL Kirino is only 14 years old and Kyousuke is 17 years old but I guess its okay since 13 is the age of sex in japan.

Infact they wouldn't even have sex since they have always been thinking "Brothers and sisters" in their mind. The last 3 episode proves it.

Overall I'm pretty annoyed because of how much I have really enjoyed this anime season 1 +2 then the last 3 episodes was just a shambles. I hope they can re-make the special series or something.
Aug 21, 2013 1:44 AM

Jul 2013
I didn't really mind the incest/Kirino route.... but if they were going to go that route they should have went all the way. After all the shit they went through and all the girls Kyousuke rejected they made a dick of a U-turn and Kyou lost everything.
Aug 21, 2013 1:52 AM

Jul 2011
They have even censured the last kiss...and I've already seen many series with explicit incest without any censorship...that hypocrisy...Those who complain about the final open should complain the producers and not the author...
Aug 21, 2013 1:55 AM
Aug 2013
ihusmal1234 said:
I didn't really mind the incest/Kirino route.... but if they were going to go that route they should have went all the way. After all the shit they went through and all the girls Kyousuke rejected they made a dick of a U-turn and Kyou lost everything.

They did go all the way, unless your endpoint is XXX?!
Aug 21, 2013 9:26 AM

Jun 2011
Yvese said:
The last 5 minutes essentially made all the buildup/rejections pointless.

Fucking true, and fucking rage now.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 21, 2013 10:24 AM

Sep 2011
TonyC1994 said:

Most likely he's allowed but I don't think he'll do that because he's still devoted to Kirino(Proof is the last few minutes of episode 3).

Aug 21, 2013 10:29 AM

Feb 2011
It flatout sucked.
Aug 21, 2013 10:47 AM

Sep 2012
I think its not really bad ending but for me its good to end it that way, this is a great series though.
Aug 21, 2013 12:01 PM
May 2011
The ending was the biggest troll ever. Like seriously, the ending sucked so bad that I should've washed my eyeballs out with bleach. Fuck the writers for this.
Aug 21, 2013 3:33 PM

Apr 2013
mattbenz99 said:
Sourire said:
Xyphon101 said:
I hate everyone who says Kyousuke got nothing at the end because they refuse to listen to reason or even attempt to comprehend anything aside from exact words. No implications for these fine souls.

Kyousuke and Kirino are clearly planning on continuing their relationship in secret, there is no question. There are direct quotes from the author saying this and it was heavily implied with the kiss on the cheek at the end coupled with the "talk" that Kirino mentioned.
but WHO CARES if they continue in secret.. we'll never actually get the chance to see it animated, and that is mainly due to Japan's media and what is acceptable in today's society. The fact that after 2 seasons we have to use our imagination and dirty fantasies to see the MC with the girl he likes is beyond stupid. Also the fact that the second season was focused on melodrama and almost no comedy at all and tried to go the "serious route" just made the show that much worse.

if you need help imagining it you can use this link
yeah they just released a new one and its way better (for anyone interested in a true harem ending)
Aug 21, 2013 3:54 PM

Jan 2013
MSJoeDaddy said:

Even As I am not denying the fact that Kyosuke Harem in the end of the Oreimo 2 is silly, I somewhat disagree with your statement.
It is not uncommon for people to develope affections towards Love Intrests of close friends and family. Call it jelousy, lazines to find someone on their own, or jsut instinct - but it is a fact.

For example - I myself am just ordinary guy who was rearly targeted by the oposite sex. Yet when I was engaged in relationship last year I started to suprisingly surrounded by many other girls showing intrest in me.
Alternatively I was always falling for girls that were allready taken by someone else in that time.

Anyway - I think it is some sort of subcontious thining - that if someone else likes that person he must be a valiable partner indeed.
Aug 21, 2013 4:38 PM

Apr 2009
I'm not even sure how I feel about the series as a whole or the ending now. I can't really hate it or praise it. It's just... Well, moving on to something else now.
Aug 21, 2013 5:12 PM

Sep 2009
Allenkilla1 said:

LOL Kirino is only 14 years old and Kyousuke is 17 years old but I guess its okay since 13 is the age of sex in japan.

Infact they wouldn't even have sex since they have always been thinking "Brothers and sisters" in their mind. The last 3 episode proves it.

Overall I'm pretty annoyed because of how much I have really enjoyed this anime season 1 +2 then the last 3 episodes was just a shambles. I hope they can re-make the special series or something.

You know the characters do age in this series. Everyone is a year older now. Just FYI.

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

857 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

115 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

253 by kagamiiin »»
May 6, 5:57 AM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.