Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 17, 2013 10:04 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That's right Manami, get mad. Manami vs. Kirino. Oh god, I've been waiting for this shit. I feel somewhat sorry for Manami though. Incest ftw lol

Oh damn it happened:

Aug 17, 2013 10:10 PM

Aug 2009
I watched these 3 episodes about a week ago at Otakon and I just want to say these were the best episodes I have ever seen Q_Q
Look aside from the incest that may gross people out, look deep and notice you rarely come across animes that have perfect and happy endings now a days!

I found this ending perfect and beautiful and I couldnt be happier that kirino and kyousuke ended up together OTPOTPTOP Q __ Q

In the end.. I just wanted someone to be happy ; w ; and they are happy!

//CRIES TEARS OF JOY AND HAPPINESS T A T <3

Aug 17, 2013 10:12 PM

Jan 2011

Happy end! She still has her tsun but having some spice in the relationship isn't bad. I still need to watch previous S2 episodes but from I've seen (S1, some of S2, and the 3 episode ending) I'd say this was a great romance show overall, and I really liked the character design.
VioLinkAug 17, 2013 10:17 PM
[center]
Aug 17, 2013 10:13 PM

Jul 2011
I'm pleasantly surprised that they managed to do the true ending of the novel, with it being incest and all.
Aug 17, 2013 10:17 PM
Apr 2013
Send Manami to Heavenly Host Elementary School to be executed by the ghosts there please, I hate her so much >:(

kyaaa! That kisss!!!! <3 <3

My tears were overflowing at that part, it was so good to see them together even though it only lasted a while ; w ;
Aug 17, 2013 10:20 PM
Jun 2012
wow, awful ending. Ruined the show for me.
Aug 17, 2013 10:24 PM
Jan 2013
It's been a long journey, I'll sure miss this show. Farewell.

Aug 17, 2013 10:27 PM

Jul 2010
Kirino vs Manami catfight. Never thought I see the day although it was cut short by Kyousuke playing peace maker. Paid the price though.
Aug 17, 2013 10:27 PM

Sep 2012
My tears....my memories.....so many feels.....

10/10
Aug 17, 2013 10:32 PM

Sep 2011
Not my kind of ending 3/10.
TyrelJan 9, 2014 1:33 PM
Aug 17, 2013 10:37 PM

May 2013
THE FEELS
THE MEMORIES
THE LAUGHS

T_T loved it till the end!
Dont care what other people's think about this anime but for me t'was a hell of a roller coaster ride :D

9/10
Tch.
Aug 17, 2013 10:38 PM

Jul 2013
If they stayed together it would've been a 10/10, 8/10 for me.
Aug 17, 2013 10:40 PM

Aug 2012
That was something, i had some conflicted going through that but i liked the ending giving this a 8/10

Aug 17, 2013 10:42 PM

Jul 2013
Somehow this ending felt decent for me, so I will give this a 7/10. Though I will miss the series :(

Aug 17, 2013 10:44 PM
Jul 2013
I'm not sure why but this ending didn't feel right to me. There is nothing particularly bad about it, it just left a sour taste..
Aug 17, 2013 10:44 PM
Jun 2010
Mehhh, loved it until the last 2 minutes of the show in which they decided to not be together anymore, going that far and then just ending it? BS..... oh also you cant just stop loving someone like that so they should of just stayed together. show as a whole 10/10..... last 2 mins of ova ep 3 1/10
Aug 17, 2013 10:49 PM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Jesus christ, it just hit me how much I will miss this series. Like seriously. I'm honestly speechless... I.. I just want more. Anything will do.. '^'

Stark700 said:

^ I'll remember that scene forever.

I honestly didn't mind the idea of the two of them being lovers for a certain period.. but it felt so empty afterwards, like Kyousuke was back at where he started. Don't get me wrong, I would've enjoyed it even more if they remained in a relationship.

It would have been really interesting to see how Kyousuke would tackle the issues of being in a relationship with Kirino, if it got known to the public.

FANFICTIONS OF ALTERNATIVE ENDINGS, HERE I COME.
9/10
SnowAug 17, 2013 11:02 PM

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Aug 17, 2013 10:50 PM

Oct 2010
Harii said:
I'm pleasantly surprised that they managed to do the true ending of the novel, with it being incest and all.

Well, that's a good reason for it to be a world wide web release, instead of broadcast. At least one reason anyways.
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Aug 17, 2013 10:51 PM
Dec 2012
Enjoyed the series quite a bit up until these last 3 episodes. Rejection of the rest of girls (especially Kuroneko) in such a bland manner just made it lose its overall appeal. 6/10 for me.
Aug 17, 2013 10:52 PM
Feb 2013
Spoilers -If your didnt watch dont continue reading
I honestly love oreimo, ill give the whole show a 10/10, but just like roofipl said... 1/10 for the last few mins at the end of the church after The kiss part... Like srys... in the end 4 years from now when hes out of college and shes out of high school, we never know, they could just both move out, live together and be a ''couple''... their friends accept/support them, theyd be living in japan and allways have friends there for them and be old enuff to do what ever they want... or even go to america and find 1 town where they can legally get married, didnt the weird good dressed dude even say ''Marriage between siblings is a problem you can overcome''... like in the back of their minds they will love each other, and they both said they wont anyone date each other... its like the show is saying ''Hey guys you all know whats gonna happen but due to society we cant post the ending you want so heres this bullshit ending we made but we threw in a good bye kiss at the VERY end that proves he loves her and you can think of it how ever you want, have fun not sleeping and thinking about the ending and outcome...'' THANKS... sorry if its a bit long just had to write it somewhere ~SIGH~
Aug 17, 2013 10:53 PM
Jul 2012
Although I'm not fan of incest and despite how the Anime followed the manga i'll have to say it was pretty good
Aug 17, 2013 10:53 PM

Mar 2013
ehh i didnt really see the point in these 3 extra episodes i would have been quite fine with how it ended at ep 12or 13 whichever one it was
Aug 17, 2013 10:56 PM
Oct 2010
im actually pretty happy with the ending.

i wonder if they really are fine with going back to only being siblings though after all that. loved this series and the ending. definitely will buy from aniplex. cant wait for a release announcement
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Aug 17, 2013 10:56 PM

Oct 2010
Mixed feelings. I'm glad they managed to work out their relationship, I think they chose a sensible course to take.

I really wish Kyousuke didn't have to burn down all of his bridges to pretty much everywhere in the process though. I suppose this means he could rebuild his relationships, but we'll never get to see that because THE END. argh.

Really, I liked any of the other girls but Kirino. I would've liked more time with Kanako too, she seemed so interesting.

Except Minamin. I never liked her.

edit: I suck with names and the people they belong to.
Makiroll_KAug 17, 2013 11:09 PM
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
Aug 17, 2013 11:00 PM

Apr 2013
If you're going to go the incest route go all the way.. I mean they go through all that trouble to be together and just .. wait wut? I mean.. Bleh.

Second season was a 6/10 and I'll give these specials the same score but the last few minutes were -1/10

Kuruneko be my waifu!
Aug 17, 2013 11:02 PM

Jan 2013
they just had to show Ayase in the beginning...indicating to my that all three of my picks will be shot down.

my final chance in PERFECT WAIFU Manami just got destroyed....cheered the mess for her

such a salty feeling at the end...at least the door is still open for Kanako
dannymilkAug 17, 2013 11:06 PM
Aug 17, 2013 11:04 PM
Jun 2010
Sourire said:
If you're going to go the incest route go all the way.. I mean they go through all that trouble to be together and just .. wait wut? I mean.. Bleh.

Second season was a 6/10 and I'll give these specials the same score but the last few minutes were -1/10

Kuruneko be my waifu!

exactly, apparently kirino loved him for allll this time and wants to be with him forever and Kyosuke turns everyone down and wants to be with kirino forever so surely their love will not go away but wait what? back to bro x sis? now i can tell that would never work, after all tht and how we found out how they really feel they would not be able to just break up like that, they would of stayed together but i have a feeling the creator had to do this due to Media etc....as for the true ending i think that what would of happened is that they stay together at the end forever the end lol
Aug 17, 2013 11:07 PM

Aug 2012
really satisfying ending, really did make me smile. thank you oreimo!
Aug 17, 2013 11:09 PM

Apr 2013
Roofipl said:
Sourire said:

Kuruneko be my waifu!

exactly, apparently kirino loved him for allll this time and wants to be with him forever and Kyosuke turns everyone down and wants to be with kirino forever so surely their love will not go away but wait what? back to bro x sis? now i can tell that would never work, after all tht and how we found out how they really feel they would not be able to just break up like that, they would of stayed together but i have a feeling the creator had to do this due to Media etc....as for the true ending i think that what would of happened is that they stay together at the end forever the end lol
yup I think the writers got scared of Japan's media and decided to end it in way that is more accepted in today's society.
Aug 17, 2013 11:14 PM

Aug 2013
manami vs. kirino's fight was epic... lol the pv trolls he didn't exactly choose anyone at the end
Aug 17, 2013 11:15 PM

Jun 2012
meh..
Aug 17, 2013 11:19 PM

Jan 2012
I have mixed feelings on how to rate this.
I like Kuroneko and Ayase more than Kirino, but I enjoyed these 3 episodes...until the last few minutes. I think I should of just stopped watching after them kissing in the church because those last few minutes left an extremely sour taste in my mouth, one of worst scenes I've witnessed in anime. :/ They were so determined and it turned out they were gonna end it anyways, this made me more upset than when Kuroneko broke up with Kyousuke.

Wow, I just realized what Kirino meant when she said when it's all over he won't have anything left. So he threw away all those opportunities for a temporary relationship. I know he says he did it just to make her smile, but she's gonna have to leave one day because they can't get married and she'll probably marry someone else. He's gonna be left with nothing in the end.

Hopefully he'll get back with Kuroneko or start dating Ayase one day like I was originally hoping in season 2, but we'll never know cause the show ended. I'm seriously gonna miss this show because it was one of the first anime series I watched when I got more into anime. Sigh. :(
penguindrum264Aug 17, 2013 11:35 PM

Jun 2012
Yeah! Kirino lost!
:cough:

Jul 2010
Even though Ayase was my favorite girl, towards the middle of the 16th episode I was really liking Kyouske x Kirino...then the ending happened.

Seriously, what was the point?! Kyouske sacrificed every potential relationship he had for a relationship with Kirino that lasted 3-4 months max. Hell, he could have told the girls that it was a temporary thing to get it out of their system and they probably would have accepted it and he wouldn't have ended up completely alone at the end. But nope, he decided to destroy all his relationships for a relationship with Kirino that ultimately went nowhere.

I'll give the ending a 6/10, even though I enjoyed most of the finale the last minute of show really ruined everything. Hopefully the epilouge that being released with the BD will fix the ending.
Aug 17, 2013 11:20 PM

Feb 2012
I was screaming "elope! elope! elope!" the entire time but knew a highly popular anime will never end like that. Good ending nonetheless although it could be better.

these three episodes get an 8/10 from me.
Aug 17, 2013 11:20 PM

Apr 2013
Sairyuu69 said:
Yeah! Kirino lost!
yay! but Kuruneko too T_T
Aug 17, 2013 11:22 PM

Jun 2012
Sourire said:
Sairyuu69 said:
Yeah! Kirino lost!
yay! but Kuruneko too T_T

Kuroneko didn't lose, she won: every girl deserves better, WAY better* than Kyousuke.

So Ayase and Kuroneko won. I'm so happy!

*: except Kirino.
Aug 17, 2013 11:23 PM

Apr 2012
All this waiting and he doesn't get with anyone. Well at least Kirino got what she deserved.
Aug 17, 2013 11:29 PM

Jun 2012
Vaskr said:
All this waiting and he doesn't get with anyone. Well at least Kirino got what she deserved.

yeah a big beta protagofag
Aug 17, 2013 11:32 PM

Jul 2012
hmm.. Not sure what I should think of the ending.. All that trouble, and in the end he got nothing.

Really liked the series, but didn't like the ending.
Aug 17, 2013 11:33 PM
Sep 2012
I dislike the incest crap cause its just creepy and didn't want it to go to that road. The rest would have been fine but this one for the first two episodes was creepy. Until the very end when they broke up, that satisfied me and it gave the ending I wanted. The still love each other but as siblings not "lovers" per say. So the way it ended was what I was expecting to get and that is what I got. That is why I gave it an OK since the first two episodes IMO sucked!!
Aug 17, 2013 11:48 PM
Aug 2011
The most god-awful pathetic relationship ever.

VioLink said:
She still has her tsun but having some spice in the relationship isn't bad.

Some spice, just some?
Some is irrelevant to her because she doesn't have any restraint.
This freaking brat is still yelling at her brother at the very end.
Not to mention that she was barely able to shut her trap for 3 seconds to take in a nice moment. I'm kind of surprised she was able to stay quiet that long while they were in the church.
Aug 17, 2013 11:48 PM

Dec 2012
WOW. Why did that just happen. Like what the hell that is just ridiculous! If they weren't going to stay together then why even get together and kiss just one time -.- He might as well just went with Ayase like I wanted him to at first or even Kuroneko for that matter. I feel so let down by a show I really love. What type of dude turns down 4 cute ass girls for like 5 seconds with his little sister?!!! That is just nonsense, smh really upsetting.
I was glad to see more kawaii Kirino though duing all of this. That made me happy but not the ending. Not at all
"Relying on someone, helping each other out, and supporting each other. Most would say that's the right thing to do. However, that's just idealistic. In reality, someone always gets the short end of the stick"

http://p1.i.ntere.st/3b9596c6911c1c6844478fe7ace4e887_480.jpg

Aug 17, 2013 11:55 PM

Feb 2011
I loved these episodes, but wow I really, really,really,REALLLY hope that it didn't end this way because of society and this is truly how the author meant for it to end.

If it was, then I can accept a ending like this. If not, then I guess I'll go play the game for my true ending lol.
Aug 17, 2013 11:58 PM

Jul 2011
Omegadark said:
I loved these episodes, but wow I really, really,really,REALLLY hope that it didn't end this way because of society and this is truly how the author meant for it to end.

If it was, then I can accept a ending like this. If not, then I guess I'll go play the game for my true ending lol.

It is the ending that the author meant.
Aug 17, 2013 11:58 PM

Aug 2012
Why didnt it stopped after the kiss...

Aug 18, 2013 12:00 AM

Oct 2009
Anyone calling this a good ending is obviously high. If the author is going through with the incest, the story should at least be a total happy ending. So I'll give it what it deserves.

4/10 Shitty Ending. :(
Aug 18, 2013 12:00 AM
Feb 2013
This anime literally touched me and made me cry.. I must say, while I would have loved them to have been together, it definitely would have been weird for the rest of their lives... I literally loved this series. 10/10 I will miss Oreimo greatly!
Aug 18, 2013 12:05 AM

May 2010
Oh dear lordy lordy, I'm just aghast at what I've watched. Like REALLY?! OMG, this is the absolute worst ending this series could have come to. I mean I already hated it when Kyousuke burned all his bridges with the other girls, but when it all culminated into what?! Nothing?! A temp relationship with his sister that just goes back to being siblings?! My god this drivel is driving me up the wall!

I don't even understand how some of you Kirino backers can like this ending since it didn't even end in the incest route! All that trouble and feelings and emotion just to get to siblings level?! Oh god!

This is crazy! I'm normally coolheaded and easygoing when it comes to my enjoyment of animes, but this anime, oh ho ho, this anime just pokes at all the wrong buttons. GAH

On a less ranty note, I will only miss this show for some it's really awesome characters that were WASTED in this drivel. Kuroneko for the win, Akagi is awesome (dem Yaoi doujins), Sena is cute, Saori is cool, Kanako is super coolios!

Kirino, Kyousuke, Ayase, and Manami can all die.

It's been fun OreImo, but don't let the handle hit your ass on the way out...oh wait, but it did.
Aug 18, 2013 12:05 AM

Nov 2008
WTF with this ending!
I knew this would happen but still to reject Ayase and Kuroneko...So sad...
Well I guess this ending is fitting for the series but I still would have prefered to be surprised.
Pages (18) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

114 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:28 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

251 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 27, 2023 10:22 PM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM

Poll: » Who do you want Kyousuke to end up with? ( 1 2 3 )

YamiNoOkami - Jul 6, 2013

121 by Shengud »»
Dec 19, 2021 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.