Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Aug 23, 2013 11:18 AM

Oct 2012
Lol at the shit storm in this thread. Was an ok ep, so the confession is finally out, Was hard to watch the kuroneko breakdown i'll admit, but ya as like at least 2 people mentioned and seemingly others are ignoring it Kuroneko did kinda pull Kyosuke's strings around, and breaks up with him, yall don't remember the page in her book about breaking up with senpai which she did.

Honestly look at the whole two seasons It's like w/e i'm cool with it, Kuroneko and Ayase are both favs of mine but meh if he wants to love his sister we ain't got a right to say anything. The author wanted it to end how it ends thats all there is to it

and being a kuroneko fan but not forgeting what she did i'll say it again

She broke Kyosukes heart just as much
Aug 23, 2013 4:52 PM
Jan 2012
:0

Speechless for a whole minute.

Interesting how the same episode can be loved and hated at the same time?!?!

as of today, the ratings go
-88 people loved it with a 5
-44 people hated it with a 1 rating

I wonder how it will look like in a while. As for me, I love any episode that can muster an actual reaction such as love or even hate.

and on a final note:

Kyousuke what the ··· are you thinking??
BronzeAge
Aug 24, 2013 4:14 AM

May 2012
Kyousuke you bastard! You made Kuroneko cry! You're officially on my enemies list for life!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Aug 25, 2013 11:25 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Am I the one who actually brought popcorn to eat when I tuned in the episode?

The melodrama level is so cheesy...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 25, 2013 8:03 PM
Aug 2013
wakka9ca said:
Am I the one who actually brought popcorn to eat when I tuned in the episode?

The melodrama level is so cheesy...

It would seem so if you're just following the series casually.
There is a alot of emotional built up to the scenes of Kuroneko and Kirino actually.
Aug 25, 2013 10:26 PM

Nov 2011
Why!? did It have to be his sister....
Aug 26, 2013 1:22 AM

Nov 2012
it was beautiful in the beginning..
in the end.. shit just happen :/ that guy is just stupid -_-
Aug 26, 2013 7:14 AM

Sep 2010
CrimsonLight said:
I am delusional. Kuroneko no pls.
This never happened. This never happened. This never happened. This neevr happened. AAarggghhh... I'm just gonna, I'm just gonna go over there enjoy my Oreimo psp games...
That's the best way to think of this. It just never happened.
Aug 26, 2013 9:48 PM

Dec 2012
I like how the idiotic MC (or rather, the guy who wrote the source material) quickly forgot ruri's words at the back of the school. Those that she would only say once.

When I remembered that, I knew this was trash. Should have dropped it 5 mins in but meh, had to see what would happen next right?!

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Aug 27, 2013 4:24 AM
Jul 2018
i laughed.
5/5 great entertainment!
Aug 27, 2013 5:09 AM
Oct 2010
Infatuate said:
I like how the idiotic MC (or rather, the guy who wrote the source material) quickly forgot ruri's words at the back of the school. Those that she would only say once.

When I remembered that, I knew this was trash. Should have dropped it 5 mins in but meh, had to see what would happen next right?!

So just because she said some pretty words, he should feel obligated to take her as his lover again?

It's pretty hilarious how people like you are saying this ending is bad just because your favorite girl got the boot
Aug 28, 2013 4:00 PM

Aug 2007
The episode and yet I didn't expect that the person that Kyoske loved is his sister at a point that he was to marriage her. Still, when Kyouse said to Kuroneko... ejem, Yamineko that he has a person that he loved, I was expecting that the person was Ayase, not Kirino
Aug 28, 2013 6:23 PM

Feb 2012
While I wished he picked Kuroneko and would be willing to except Ayase, I don't think it's terrible he picked his sister. I just wished this episode wasn't just one big yelling match. I'm sure everyone could discus their relationship with each other without screaming at the top of their lungs.
Aug 29, 2013 1:50 PM

Jan 2012
let this just be a yosuga no sora ending
Aug 31, 2013 7:09 PM

Aug 2010
The moment he said "I love you!" i had a seizure...goddamn this is so wrong! Screw you kyousuke! :l
Sep 7, 2013 12:10 PM

Mar 2009
Incest confession, so lame. Was hoping it could continue to let me think any other girl had a chance. I am done with this show.
Sep 7, 2013 2:48 PM
Oct 2010
xMusicMohawk said:
The moment he said "I love you!" i had a seizure...goddamn this is so wrong! Screw you kyousuke! :l

DubDeez said:
Incest confession, so lame. Was hoping it could continue to let me think any other girl had a chance. I am done with this show.

The butthurt train never stops
Sep 9, 2013 11:42 AM

Oct 2012
Wow amazing episode, Kyousuke rejecting Kuroneko for his sister i saw that coming XD , the part in the shop with the other "couple" was hilarious and plus that ending amazing.
Sep 9, 2013 6:52 PM

Nov 2011
I don't dislike incest but Ayase and Kuroneko were such better choices! Noooooo!!! Kuroneko!!! D=

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Sep 15, 2013 5:47 PM

Jul 2011
minimiau said:
The episode and yet I didn't expect that the person that Kyoske loved is his sister at a point that he was to marriage her. Still, when Kyouse said to Kuroneko... ejem, Yamineko that he has a person that he loved, I was expecting that the person was Ayase, not Kirino

how were you expecting it to be ayase he already rejected her!
Sep 15, 2013 5:52 PM

Jul 2011
i..BLECH! EWW .. GROSS!! umm sorry im still trying to get the THROW UP TASTE OUT OF MY MOUTH!!! even though i e=was on the kuroneko ruri ship i would have went for anyone else!! EVEN MANAMI!! (and she was boring) i would just have rather had him and his BLOOD SISTER kirino to just be really close like best friends not umm ... lovers
Sep 19, 2013 4:40 PM
Mar 2013
This is one of those *rare* shows where I really don't mind who the MC ends up with. And by *rare* I mean the ONLY show ever.

Kyousuke's relationship with each of the girls was very strong. Some girls he had no romantic attraction with, such as Saori, Manami, and Kanako.

Therefore, the only real pairings I see are the ones with Kirino, Ruri, and Ayase.
I would've liked Kyousuke to choose Kuroneko but I'm alright if he ends up with Kirino or Ayase.

I really do hope the producers can create an *alternate* path, similar to Clannad: Another Story with Ayase and Ruri and maybe even Manami for those who like her.
emeraldrosarySep 22, 2013 1:57 PM
Sep 22, 2013 11:11 AM

Feb 2013
i really hate this EP
this is were a really good anime turned to incest anime

i wish he chose Ayase
Sep 22, 2013 9:36 PM
Jan 2013
Dunkmaru said:
xMusicMohawk said:

DubDeez said:

The butthurt train never stops

Do you want it to? This is quality entertainment here.
Sep 25, 2013 6:28 AM

Aug 2013
Felt so sad watching Kuroneko cry out like that.. tearing the book.. ouch.
That confession was WOW.. finally it's here.
Sep 28, 2013 4:30 AM

Apr 2009
Jerk. Now run home to your little sister, you- @$#!0%*&^ ...is what I'd like to say

To the bitter end, eh? Let's see just how "bitter" it's going to be...? LOL at the loudspeaker expose. "Yamineko"'s sweet revenge...? She gets the last, bitter laugh? Anyway, at least the show retained its penchant for giving me some big laughs. Hey, the comedy works!

"I can't make an extraordinary confession like they do" - but you just did, sir. In public!

The Confession was over the top and most definitely extraordinary despite what Kyousuke claims. Of course, the series finally decided to be true to its title and what it implied. It was a long and crazy journey along the way, though. At least this finally settles things...
Oct 3, 2013 3:27 PM

Jun 2012
Wow, that proposal xD

It's been a long time, so don't blame me if I forgot, but the episode almost made me think he invited Kirino to the Christmas event the day after he broke up with Kuroneko. It just seemed like that because the transition.

Still, though, in reality, you can never pass up Ayase.

Oct 5, 2013 4:16 AM

Dec 2012
Nope. after reading some of the reviews and learning about how the "true adaptation ending" I flat out refuse to watch these specials. I'm not sure how to do that spoiler button thingie so I won't go into detail but ya'll know why i'm so angry about how they handled the ending -.-
Ǝ W ˙˙ ɹ ∀ Ǝ Ⅎ
Oct 6, 2013 6:50 PM

Feb 2009
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY (WHY)

why...

At least the comedy part was decent. Alright, let's continue watching it! WHY
Oct 9, 2013 4:38 PM

Apr 2009
He broke up with Kuroneko?!
I ... I think I need to sit down.
Oct 10, 2013 1:46 PM
Dec 2012
Why, Kyousuke, why? Kuroneko was supposed to be the one!
Oct 10, 2013 5:08 PM

Sep 2009
Oineko said:

The title of the series says differently ^^

Nov 7, 2013 8:38 PM

Oct 2013
that meruru car was seriously decked out
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Nov 14, 2013 4:48 PM
Mar 2013
I´m quite disappointed, about he said to Kuroneko.
But I´m curious to see how the story will go on.
Nov 29, 2013 9:11 PM
Jul 2018
I can't believe he rejected Kuroneko, or, rather, Yamineko like that D:
And Saori's cute... I just felt like saying that LOL
AND LOL Kuroneko played Kyousuke shouting "I LOVE MY LITTLE SISTER!!!!" on a giant speaker to where everyone could hear. I'd be so embarrassed if I was him XD
Also, I facepalmed when Kyousuke shouted, "MARRY ME!!!!!"... and I also facepalmed when Kirino 180d from calling him a creep to actually ACCEPTING his proposal LOL

I'm not sure I'll like how this ends, but we'll see.
Dec 15, 2013 2:36 AM

Nov 2013
It's so beautiful confession, WOW. She waited it for so long... I don't even know what to say. Epic, amazing, brilliant, priceless. Kirino and Kyousuke were made for each other, no one can love as siblings can IMO, and love between siblings is one the most beautiful love ever.
You know, it's really amusing to see that butthurt of people who really didn't understand what kind of anime they enjoyed.
Oineko said:

http://i60.fastpic.ru/big/2013/1214/4c/c818a61b9ccc14707fe400e32b0ee14c.png
tsundereharasserDec 25, 2013 5:02 PM
Dec 18, 2013 6:01 PM

Aug 2013
Wow, that must have been the most awkward episode I've ever watched.

Between seeing Kuroneko totally broken or the most painful declaration I've never witnessed, I'm not sure which one was the most hard to watch. Seriously though, all those people watching behind, him shouting at full lung, the big speaker, that guy really is a masochist...

The middle part was funny, but I dunno, the beginning and the ending really ruined it for me. I was shipping Kuroneko, even if I was absolutely sure it wouldn't happen, but that declaration... I was cringing the whole time.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 24, 2013 6:24 PM

Sep 2012
The moment I have been waiting for since season 1. I can't believe it actually came but I didn't expect a proposal.
Dec 31, 2013 8:37 PM

May 2013
I was made at Ayase's rejection, but in this episode shit got real. Let's gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~If it continues like this, these specials warrant a 11/10 baby.
Jan 20, 2014 10:03 PM

Feb 2012
YAMINEKO DDDDD:

Tears were shed ):
Jan 30, 2014 3:22 PM

May 2012
Oh wow he actually is a siscon pervert... well the way he broke it off with Kuroneko was horrible, it made him really look like an ass... but wow that ending! I did not expect this to be honest and well I really wonder what kind of development will happen next!
Feb 2, 2014 7:37 PM

Mar 2009
First 10 minutes of this episode left me speechless.... next 10 minutes had me going "WTF"... the last 5 minutes i was in shock... O_O
lordzenchiFeb 2, 2014 7:51 PM
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
Feb 24, 2014 12:27 AM

Apr 2012
damn kuroneko rejection was brutal :(
Couldn't say I didn't see that coming but still :[
the path to incest!

Feb 25, 2014 4:32 PM
Dec 2013
Kuroneko's wail + that public confession. So intense.
Mar 31, 2014 4:40 AM

Mar 2013
Nope. Totally dislike this episode. Gosh !
Apr 15, 2014 4:58 PM

Feb 2013
I don't agree with the choice. I would've prefer anyone else than Kirino. I mean ANYONE. I mean, I kinda saw it coming, it's in the damn title of the show but I didn't think they actually do it. They did! Aww man. Incest isn't okay. Never is. Never will be. The scene with Kuroneko ripping the paper was hard to watch. But that confession at the end was even harder. Damn!
Apr 20, 2014 10:43 AM

Oct 2009
Kuroneko!!! My heart D: I teared up..

On a side NOTE;

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, why, why, why THE FUCK????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 23, 2014 7:16 PM

Dec 2010
I hope someone can explain to me why Ruri was dating Kyousuke in this episode (I've watched this the first day it came out and cannot figure out why).

On episode 10 (season 2), I thought that Kuroneko promised Kyousuke she would date him again ONLY IF the love problems was solved between Kyousuke and Kirino.
May 2, 2014 3:22 AM

Jan 2013
diamondketo said:
I hope someone can explain to me why Ruri was dating Kyousuke in this episode (I've watched this the first day it came out and cannot figure out why).

On episode 10 (season 2), I thought that Kuroneko promised Kyousuke she would date him again ONLY IF the love problems was solved between Kyousuke and Kirino.
They were not dating 'again' those are flashbacks to what happened while they were dating.
NegacionVII said:
+1
Incest = not okay. Never.
May 13, 2014 1:16 AM

Dec 2010
ao_no_exo said:
diamondketo said:

They were not dating 'again' those are flashbacks to what happened while they were dating.
NegacionVII said:
+1
Incest = not okay. Never.

Ahh I see...using new footage for the dating flashbacks wtf lol. Anyways incest is not illegal though.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

851 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 2:06 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

114 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:28 AM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM

Poll: » Who do you want Kyousuke to end up with? ( 1 2 3 )

YamiNoOkami - Jul 6, 2013

121 by Shengud »»
Dec 19, 2021 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.