Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 19, 2013 1:20 AM

Jun 2010
SaberKurisu said:
I seriously can't believe people hated it for not going full incest. You guys do realise how morally wrong that is right? Please tell me you haven't become desensitised after watching so much anime?

'morally' wrong LOL. Morals are made up. Just like the taboo of incest is created from lack of knowledge and societal pressure. Yeah... please GTFO anyone who starts throwing around the words right and wrong. Your intelligence is severely lacking if you do so.

Anyhoo, I'd have to say I'm disappointed in these specials. For the most part they lost the humor I was so fond of. Instead it was kyou yelling in that ridiculous ass pose more times then I care to count. I wasn't pulling for the incest "route", wasn't really pulling for any really. I figured it would have been better to instead having kyou/kirino choose each other, but not in the sense of romantic love, but wanting to be the most important people in the world to each other for the time being.

If I had to choose a route prol would have been kuroneko.

In the end though, to choose the incest route and then bow out at the end annoyed me quite a bit. It just turned out to be this total 'psych, not happening' moment that really ruined the ending for sure. Instead of copping out they could have kept it a true forbidden love and held their heads high in a controversial but explortationall piece on very complex topic. At least, it becomes complex because of the pile of BS society attaches to it. It's not really any different from homosexuality or heterosexuality. Choosing who you love, why you love them, what your attracted to, etc. All these things are complete RNG. You can not will yourself in any of them.

If you were to fall in love with a sibling (which, if society didn't put such a lacking-in-intelligence fueled stigma on, would possibly happen more often, instead its suppressed. I mean, how exactly would it be surprising that two people who spent an insane amount of time together over YEARS would want to continue that time??) oops, long (). Ahem, if you were to fall in love with a sibling, its not like you chose it. Like all things love and attraction its simply nature, although of course some psychological aspects can attribute to 'delusional' love but thats a different matter altogether.

tl;dr to naysayers, hey dumb-dumb, we are all related 100x over. No matter who your porking in the future it's INCEST. SCIENCE! WOOT!
LuciferIAmAug 19, 2013 1:25 AM
Aug 19, 2013 1:37 AM

Dec 2012
Tommk said:
Kecoaganteng said:
F*CK u Kyosuke, F*CK u.

Sometimes people should understand. That he tried not to love his sister in that manner, thats why he went for kuroneko/etc. But it was natural and in the end, he can't stop himself.

Like how gay people can't stop themselves from being gay.

Meh

then don't date anyone if he had that kind of feeling, that put the other girls into that kind of state. if he really went for his little sister just wait until the timing was perfect.

and for incest, i've seen a lot, and this one kinda makes me pissed of... so i don't think that its the matter of fact that i didn't understand, it just pissed me off :)
Aug 19, 2013 2:12 AM

Jan 2011
I think the disgruntled basically divide into two camps. The ones who are totally disgusted with incest and would not entertain it in any way and the people who have little or no problem with incest, but in this particular case, feel that Ayase or Ruri (or both) are much better candidates for romance and should have been chosen. Mark me down as being in the second group, Kuroneko battalion.

I ended up giving this a four on technical merits because I can't totally accept Kyosuke doing such a dumb-ass thing. Cruelty to our little black cat will not be tolerated, and you will rue the day Kyosuke that you ever made her cry. I curse you, I curse you, I curse you three times...

and that's all I've got to say.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 19, 2013 3:29 AM
Aug 2012
rodac said:
I think the disgruntled basically divide into two camps. The ones who are totally disgusted with incest and would not entertain it in any way and the people who have little or no problem with incest, but in this particular case, feel that Ayase or Ruri (or both) are much better candidates for romance and should have been chosen. Mark me down as being in the second group, Kuroneko battalion.

I ended up giving this a four on technical merits because I can't totally accept Kyosuke doing such a dumb-ass thing. Cruelty to our little black cat will not be tolerated, and you will rue the day Kyosuke that you ever made her cry. I curse you, I curse you, I curse you three times...

and that's all I've got to say.

So it doesn't matter when Ruri made Kyosuke cry? She broke up with him for her perfect delusional world remember? Let's not forget how many times Ayase hurt him or try to kill him (don't take this one seriously) because of her possessiveness of Kirino. I am pretty sure people are not going to mention these things as much they mention Kirino's tsundere characteristics.

It doesn't matter when the guy gets hurt but it matters so much when your "waifu" cries? Aren't you guys manly (or just jealous i wonder)? The hypocrisy of some people are over the top sometimes. Oh the fact remains that these girls were literally thrown at him by Manami as she wanted to keep Kirino and Kyosuke away.

It's Kyosuke's choice, his life, his decision............deal with it. You guys can scream, cry and swear as much as you want because "The dumb-ass didn't chose my waifu boo-hoo" but the story won't change.

Aug 19, 2013 4:13 AM

Aug 2008
This was so unbelievably and utterly disgusting. Somehow probably even more than Yosuga no Sora...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 19, 2013 4:31 AM

May 2012
Kecoaganteng said:
Tommk said:
Kecoaganteng said:
F*CK u Kyosuke, F*CK u.

Sometimes people should understand. That he tried not to love his sister in that manner, thats why he went for kuroneko/etc. But it was natural and in the end, he can't stop himself.

Like how gay people can't stop themselves from being gay.

Meh

then don't date anyone if he had that kind of feeling, that put the other girls into that kind of state. if he really went for his little sister just wait until the timing was perfect.

and for incest, i've seen a lot, and this one kinda makes me pissed of... so i don't think that its the matter of fact that i didn't understand, it just pissed me off :)

-So it doesn't matter when Ruri made Kyosuke cry
-It does not even matter when she broke up with him for her perfect delusional world

K, we need Not_Biased here
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Aug 19, 2013 4:33 AM

Jan 2013
I hate Kuroneko for being plain and annoying.

I also kind of teared up when she finally lost her shit and cried. Was painful.

Maybe next time she wont fuck around and play with her food. She could have had Kyousuke from the beginning.
Aug 19, 2013 4:38 AM

May 2012
03:08 stupid chuunibyouyarou

06:53 STHU, chuunibyou gosurori

13:34 LOOOOL

20:38 what have u done, Kimochiwarui neko

23:32 wth, she said yes
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 19, 2013 4:52 AM

Aug 2008
Just. wow. Totally off the deep end. Started to slip badly at the very end of the series and now THIS. Fucking gross.
Aug 19, 2013 4:58 AM

Aug 2009
I still want kuroneko route, although the way she has broken up with him infuriated me.
But this is just...not right. It'll be so damn hard to watch this specials till the end.
Yeah, Kyousuke is brave and honest and blah blah, but there was so many ways to end this anime and still it goes to incest. I can't think about it not being a commercial.
And it creeps me out. I'm not that kind of moralfag, but that's really the "kimochi warui" moment.
Aug 19, 2013 5:04 AM

Apr 2011
wow that was amazing!!!!
Aug 19, 2013 5:10 AM

Aug 2008
@Vortiene and all other people talking like that.

Have you ever attend any biology classes to spout nonsense like this? I won't even ask about any sociology or history knowledge, since if you can't understand genetic and demographic implications, you won't understand more abstract problems...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 19, 2013 5:18 AM

May 2012
Antanaru said:

Have you ever attend any biology classes to spout nonsense like this? I won't even ask about any sociology or history knowledge, since if you can't understand genetic and demographic implications, you won't understand more abstract problems...

I don't remember that not having kids will still affect genetic and demographic disorders.

o wait.........
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Aug 19, 2013 6:34 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
@Antanaru : Yeah, you are so right (irony) :
That is a quite similar reason for not allowing the homosexuality. Homosexuality will end in that it is impossible to give a birth to new life. That also will have the effect that the situation between to much old humans compare to to less young humans will change in the wrong direction (even less young humans) (irony)

We should ban homosexuality aswell as incest, both are that wrong (irony) The biology has told us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (irony)

I like the way it goes in this episode even so it was hard to see Kuroneko that crying.

I am a Kirino supporter after all :P
CyanwasserstoffAug 19, 2013 6:37 AM
Aug 19, 2013 8:38 AM

Feb 2013
50 percent of the commenters: GO INCEST WOOOOO, incest is fine you guys are fucked up for not allowing it to happen, Incest is great you guys are fuckheads...

Good god if this is the anime fanbase i want out O.O
Chaos isn't a pit, Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail never get to try again, The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb but they refuse, they cling to the realm, or gods, or love. Illusions only the ladder is real, the climb is all there is - Lord Petyr Baelish
Aug 19, 2013 8:55 AM
Aug 2012
ThatOneLazyOtaku said:
50 percent of the commenters: GO INCEST WOOOOO, incest is fine you guys are fucked up for not allowing it to happen, Incest is great you guys are fuckheads...

Good god if this is the anime fanbase i want out O.O

Put on a pair of glasses and read again......it's the other way around!!! So many people wanted wants to show themselves as SAINT by saying incest is morally wrong blah blah blah!!! But i am pretty sure they are closet perverts instead and actually fap to incest manga/hentai.

Aug 19, 2013 9:41 AM

Sep 2010
What the hell did I just watch.
I felt sorry for Ayane in the previous episode, but what happened to Kuroneko was even worse. Their relationship was just too cute, but of course he had to let her go so he could be with his sister. Just how stupid is that?
Aug 19, 2013 9:45 AM

May 2009
LuciferIAm said:
'morally' wrong LOL. Morals are made up. Just like the taboo of incest is created from lack of knowledge and societal pressure. Yeah... please GTFO anyone who starts throwing around the words right and wrong. Your intelligence is severely lacking if you do so.

If morals are made up or part of human nature is a dabate for anomther time, I just want to say that nature seems to have something against incest since children from closely related parents have an extremely increased chance of being born with congenital disorders. (which is, @Tommk, not the same or even comparable with having no kids in a homosexuall realatioship.)

I also think that 99% of us (myself included) are not qualiied enough to speak about such a serious topic.

That being said, I'm an Ayase fanboy, too bad Kyosuke didnt end up with her.
Aug 19, 2013 9:46 AM
Oct 2010
Ceresia said:
I felt sorry for Ayane in the previous episode, but what happened to Kuroneko was even worse. Their relationship was just too cute, but of course he had to let her go so he could be with his sister. Just how stupid is that?

Cry about it, Kuronekofag
Aug 19, 2013 10:27 AM
Aug 2012
Ceresia said:

Yeah "breaking up with sempai for a perfect delusional world" is so awesome isn't it? Why because you waifu did it? Don't tell me all you forgot that part!!!

Aug 19, 2013 10:33 AM

Sep 2007
I wish I hadn't watched this - it was fun watching Kyousuke dance along the line but to finally cross it ...

Aug 19, 2013 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
LuciferIAm said:
SaberKurisu said:
I seriously can't believe people hated it for not going full incest. You guys do realise how morally wrong that is right? Please tell me you haven't become desensitised after watching so much anime?

Anyhoo, I'd have to say I'm disappointed in these specials. For the most part they lost the humor I was so fond of. Instead it was kyou yelling in that ridiculous ass pose more times then I care to count. I wasn't pulling for the incest "route", wasn't really pulling for any really. I figured it would have been better to instead having kyou/kirino choose each other, but not in the sense of romantic love, but wanting to be the most important people in the world to each other for the time being.

If I had to choose a route prol would have been kuroneko.

In the end though, to choose the incest route and then bow out at the end annoyed me quite a bit. It just turned out to be this total 'psych, not happening' moment that really ruined the ending for sure. Instead of copping out they could have kept it a true forbidden love and held their heads high in a controversial but explortationall piece on very complex topic. At least, it becomes complex because of the pile of BS society attaches to it. It's not really any different from homosexuality or heterosexuality. Choosing who you love, why you love them, what your attracted to, etc. All these things are complete RNG. You can not will yourself in any of them.

If you were to fall in love with a sibling (which, if society didn't put such a lacking-in-intelligence fueled stigma on, would possibly happen more often, instead its suppressed. I mean, how exactly would it be surprising that two people who spent an insane amount of time together over YEARS would want to continue that time??) oops, long (). Ahem, if you were to fall in love with a sibling, its not like you chose it. Like all things love and attraction its simply nature, although of course some psychological aspects can attribute to 'delusional' love but thats a different matter altogether.

tl;dr to naysayers, hey dumb-dumb, we are all related 100x over. No matter who your porking in the future it's INCEST. SCIENCE! WOOT!

QFT!!!
Aug 19, 2013 12:05 PM

Oct 2011
Tock said:
Am i the only one who is extremly mad about the last 4 minutes? His confession was bad and her instant switch from "you creep i hate you" to "marry me! - yes" was extreme therefore bullshit in my opinion.

But atleast the Kuroneko part was good^^.

But that's exactly how a tsundere is supposed to react, lol. That being said, I also thought her transition from tsun to dere was a bit difficult to believe. At least she explains her behavior in the next episode.

Aug 19, 2013 12:20 PM

May 2009
Vortiene said:
The thing is because it may cause higher rates of disorders does not mean it is a bannable travesty or something that should be illegal. If that was a proper argument for making it bannable then reproducing with another person that could potentially transfer a disorder they had at all could be called a bannable offense as well.

I never said anything about the legal status of incest (and I'm not going to), but I guess you have a point. Eve if a person had a disease with an incresed chance of being carried over to its offspring, nobody can forbid them to have a relationship with another person. As I said before, I'm not really competent and informed enough to have this discussion, but I' still think that the Kirino route was the worst one to take.
Aug 19, 2013 12:32 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
@Crochax : it is your opinion. My own opinion is quite different, because the best chosen route is the Kirino one :)
Aug 19, 2013 1:07 PM

Feb 2013
Dunkmaru said:
Ceresia said:

Cry about it, Kuronekofag

Oh go fuck yourself you narrow minded piece of shit, did he say the anime sucks? did he blaber on about how he should have picked kuroneko? No he said he was sad they didn't end up together but thats that

How bout instead of being a fuckwit you grow up a notch and actually respect other people who quite frankly said nothing wrong but yet you still had a go at him anyway.

yours truly someone a lot more intelligent and friendly then you :) have a shit day!
Chaos isn't a pit, Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail never get to try again, The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb but they refuse, they cling to the realm, or gods, or love. Illusions only the ladder is real, the climb is all there is - Lord Petyr Baelish
Aug 19, 2013 1:41 PM

Jul 2010
Ah man, Kuroneko crying. Even though she expected it, it was still visibily a shock for her in the end. T_T

Even though everyone knew it was coming; it's in the name of the damn show, but that confession was so awkward and embarrassing. Everyone including the three in the car were watching it too. He turned down Ruri, Ayase and Manami for this...

Well, I guess he just couldn't ignore his feelings anymore.
OnyxthegreatAug 19, 2013 1:45 PM

Aug 19, 2013 3:50 PM

May 2009
Cyanwasserstoff said:
@Crochax : it is your opinion. My own opinion is quite different, because the best chosen route is the Kirino one :)

Well, and that's your opinion. KirinoxKyosuke just isnt my cup of tea.
Aug 19, 2013 4:05 PM

Dec 2009
... this was a pretty sad episode. I don't think I've ever seen such overblown drama before.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Aug 19, 2013 4:31 PM

May 2012
Vortiene said:
Tommk said:
Antanaru said:

I don't remember that not having kids will still affect genetic and demographic disorders.

o wait.........

exactly

also not everyone in the world would suddenly bang their sisters. Its not like because something is allowed people can't think it's weird. As with homosexuality, a large amount of the population would consider it abnormal and thus not engage in it.

I know right, but well......
Aug 19, 2013 4:59 PM

Dec 2012
Holy moly, I was naive to believe Japan would avoid incest for once. I really thought this series was just about Kirino and Kyousuke rebuilding their sibling relationship (which was done beautifully), but this took me by surprise completely. I mean, the incest romance was hinted at towards the end of S2, but I never imagined it'd go this far.

Anyway, that confession was awesome. Pure gold. One of the best I've seen in anime in a long time. It was hilarious when Kuro--sorry, Yamineko started playing the confession on the speakers. I really loved the part when Kirino finally said "yes" as the tears started flowing.
Aug 19, 2013 9:51 PM

Sep 2008
Good. Now Kuroneko can find someone much much better.

It's gonna be hard to sit through 2 more episodes of this garbage.
Aug 19, 2013 11:01 PM
Jul 2013
Damnit. The second half of this is infuriating.
Aug 20, 2013 2:40 AM

Sep 2010
First half was shit.... How could you do that to Kuroneko.... I'm platinum mad....
But that confession was pretty awesome I guess.... Even though I hate Kirino....

3.5/5
Aug 20, 2013 3:09 AM

Apr 2013
The first half of the episode was kinda sad and touching but the last 5 min were like "WTF is this a sister Eroge?!!! -_-
Aug 20, 2013 3:17 AM

Dec 2012
Sadly I really can't feel much emotion. I did smile and laugh at some parts but the supposedly sad parts couldn't get me to feel anything.

4/5 for overall enjoyment though, and also Kirino is kawaii at the end~
Aug 20, 2013 3:21 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
It doesn't look like Kuroneko had a chance after all. I actually liked it though, I felt that it was better to try and tackle a less accepted path rather than go Kuroneko route which I'm sure would've satisfied many (me included), and this makes it just that bit less generic and more interesting.

Aug 20, 2013 6:44 AM

Mar 2011
I really enjoyed this episode, a whole lot of laughs were had 2day... esp. when kuroneko cried lOL!!! freaking awesome
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2013 8:58 AM

May 2010
Did it just really go there?........
Aug 20, 2013 11:22 AM

Apr 2012
This is one messed up anime! Turns down two cute girls to be with his bratty sister. Really need a face palm smiley right about now!
Aug 20, 2013 1:37 PM

Jun 2009
Well... I saw it coming since I first read the title...

but...

Come on!

There's no way your little sister can be this cute?!
A normal brother can say that after realizing how "cute" his sister actually is, but marrying her?

I know... It doesn't mean that way, I knew... But still.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2013 1:41 PM

May 2013
I really liked the first part with Kuroneko even though it was kinda sad. The rest... oh well, I expected this much, so there is no reason to be disappointed about it.

Still Ayase > rest
Aug 20, 2013 2:47 PM

Oct 2011
Kuronieko Feel!!!!!!!!! T____T I was tearing up when she ripped her book
Aug 20, 2013 4:33 PM

Jan 2012
Screw you A-1 and whoever wrote this shit.
Aug 20, 2013 5:35 PM

Aug 2011
Such an intense confession! Glad to be back on this show again. ED was awesome and I really enjoyed the drama in this episode as a whole.
Aug 20, 2013 9:26 PM

Apr 2013
When he rejects Kuruneko.. I swear if I was to cross path with that piece of shit I'd kick his ass.

It's alright Ruri, I'd make you happy.
Aug 21, 2013 7:51 AM

Sep 2011
Finally started watching this. And LOL at 7.11 rating.

Let's see why tears were so delicious despite I haven't watched this until now.

Aug 21, 2013 8:18 AM

Jun 2011
Is it just me or Kuroneko or Yamineko crying is very out of character? Or rather, unusual? Was she really that hurt by the rejection? I am not fond with women crying out loud (Kuroneko) and shouting with sharp voice (Kirino). Had to pause the episode for a few times when watching ~.~

By the way, I understand if he likes Kuroneko, but when the hell did he even showed hints of loving his sister "that" way? Brotherly, over affectionately? Yes. Couple type of like? Never. Though I already knew the ending from the LN's spoiler, still I didn't know when did he fell for his little sister ~.~

Edit: It felt like it's going down the imouto route just because -.-!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 21, 2013 9:32 AM

Sep 2012
ClawViper7 said:
Sadly I really can't feel much emotion. I did smile and laugh at some parts but the supposedly sad parts couldn't get me to feel anything.

Yea, me too. But great episode
Aug 21, 2013 3:27 PM

Apr 2009
What the fuck did I just watch?
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

851 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 2:06 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

114 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:28 AM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM

Poll: » Who do you want Kyousuke to end up with? ( 1 2 3 )

YamiNoOkami - Jul 6, 2013

121 by Shengud »»
Dec 19, 2021 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.