Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 13, 2013 3:54 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fuuto and Yuusuke as intro guys.

Yuusuke's annoyed with Fuuto's CM, and Wataru feels cool to repeat it. It is decided to go to the place that Fuuto filmed the CM. Butler and maid cafe for school festival. Fuuto, Yuusuke, and Tsubaki argument. Azusa is not feeling well. Hikaru in male form and male voice! Fuuto in vampire form for ghost house (his class), Yuusuke as butler, and heroine as maid. Tsubaki noticed Fuuto's kiss mark (Tsubaki says "kiss mark" but it's actually a bite), and Tsubaki vs. Azusa, still in his weak state, again.

2nd brother as ED card. .. Not sure about that preview.
tsubasaloverAug 13, 2013 11:01 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 13, 2013 4:57 AM

Jun 2009
yuusukes new hairstyle as butler fitts him quiet well.

and azusa is sick what kinda sickness is it Looks serious !
Aug 13, 2013 6:59 AM

Jun 2008
With 13 episodes I assumed everyone would get an equal number of appearances, but looks like that'll only be true for about half of them :| But it's nice to see Maho and Sasakura again~
Aug 13, 2013 7:39 AM

Aug 2009
Yuusuke I love youuuu! hes my favorite ;///;

and gahh those hickeys!

too bad she didnt let fuuto kiss her >.<
Aug 13, 2013 2:36 PM

Jan 2013
Haha so they're going ona vacation to wherever Fuuto had that commercial. Fuuto in a vampire costume >///<!!!!! I would've totally let Fuuto kiss me >.< Emma you should've took that chance@!!!! I don't think that was a hickey but rather a fang mark/??? No idea.. More action with Tsubaki <3 <3 <3 <3
HIKARU IN A SUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ukyo as the end card :D
IshkizAug 13, 2013 9:46 PM
Bishies. Ikemen. ~! >///< (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻....... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧......(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Aug 13, 2013 8:43 PM

Jul 2013
Every single one of these episodes are the same. One of the brothers do whatever they want to her and she's left at the end saying "I only wanna be part of the family!" for yet another time. At least she rejected Fuuto this time around but not after letting him have his way with her quite a bit.
Aug 13, 2013 8:47 PM
Jul 2012
This episode was interesting, kind of fitting to put those 2, Yuusuke and Fuuto, together as they are one of the most rival duo of the brothers. OH NO! TSUBAKI PROBABLY IS GOING TO HAVE TO DO A TRANSPLANT TO SAVE HIS TWIN!(I'm guessing)
Question here: Did anyone else notice that Fuuto said conquest in the usage of it being trying to capture the heart of our Heroine? Am I the only one who got the Keima Katsuragi from Kami Nomi no Shiru Sekai feeling then?
Aug 13, 2013 8:49 PM

Aug 2012
I am a bit confused. Is there a plot or will it just be her being hit on by her brothers?

Other than her being attacked on by her brothers and her being silent/no action at all, the cliff hangers keep managing me to make me continue.
Aug 13, 2013 9:58 PM

Jul 2013
+points for Hikaru this week.

Fuuto is being a jerk imo -_-

Yuusuke looks nice with the new hairstyle... By that knot at the side looks weird though D:

Emma... *facepalm*

Poor Azusa. =x

No Subaru or Iori this week D:
I'm an Avid Slice of Life fan, if you have any interesting SoL anime/manga to introduce, please do so ^^,

Just your typical Yandere lover :3
Aug 13, 2013 11:45 PM

May 2010
Is this just me or Ema's poses in the opening are getting weirder and weirder? xD

Finally she was running properly in the opening, I somehow loved the former style though. It was so cute and Ema-like.

Yusuke is such a pervert. Fuuto is still a jerk... I bet Ema had casted vote for Zombie Cafe xD Haha, Instead of Ema, Yusuke was the "damsel in distress" and Ema saved him, I liked that moment. Yusuke is a lot better with Ema than like almost all of the brothers, along with Natsume and Iori. Well Tsubaki was a bit better in this episode, but nothing redeeming. Hikaru is suprisingly nice.

I hate Fuuto as much as Tsubaki, giving a hickey. Just what does he think he is... That's good Ema. Finally! Though she still apologized when there was no reason to be. If only she could kick Tsubaki the same way... -_- Oh God, how much I will hate Tsubaki's pushiness... Azusa is the better one of twin. This episode was not good as before ones, No Natsume or Natsume x Ema...
Aug 14, 2013 12:05 AM
Mar 2010
No Natsume! TT_TT

Ah well. Fuuto, you jerk, just who do you think you are? I want to see Ema slap him one day. But it will never happen.

Hikaru~~~~~ <3 SO handsome.

Tsubaki, still so pushy. And oh no, Azusa! Well, I read the novels so I know what will happen but all the same....
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Aug 14, 2013 12:34 AM

Sep 2012
There needs to be a future scene where one of the brothers or Ema bitch slaps Fuuto. He's seriously pissing me off.
Aug 14, 2013 1:11 AM

Oct 2010
Fuuto and Tsubaki were annoying as always, loved hearing more Hosoya in this episode - he's doing a great job with Yusuke. Not to mention how handsome Yusuke was in his butler outfit and his cute blushing. Pretty sad that there was no Natsume, since I've been eagerly waiting for his next appearance the whole week, but since they're doing the passport thing
, that would redeem this series for me.
And I'm getting sick of Wataru as well. He's eleven not five, I don't remember acting like that when I was eleven.

Btw has there been a Natsume end card yet?
merurinAug 14, 2013 4:07 AM
Aug 14, 2013 1:14 AM

May 2013
FlowingEma said:
bitch slaps Fuuto. He's seriously pissing me off.

To death.
Aug 14, 2013 1:39 AM

Mar 2011
I'm really getting annoyed with Fuuto's mouth. Idk. And Azusa's sickness looks bad.
Aug 14, 2013 2:45 AM
Jul 2018
Wow Fuuto harassed her but she actually fought back.
Aug 14, 2013 3:37 AM

Jun 2013
Honestly speaking, this is the best episode BroCon has. Ema finally had some character on her! Yey!

Also because my Top 5: Yusuke, Fuuto, Tsubaki, Azusa, Wataru (yes, Wataru) had great appearances here ^^

I love Wataru-chan and his useless thoughts. It's so damn cute <3

And Yusuke OMFG, keep your hair like that pwease (and the part where he's satisfied that Ema finds him cool in his butler uniform XD)

With Fuuto, I definitely knew it was a trap! A TRAAAAAAAAAAAAP. It's nice to see the heroine getting captured by Tsubaki and Fuuto. Okay, who's next?
Aug 14, 2013 3:38 AM

Jul 2013
SHE STOP ONE OF THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! WOOHOO!! FINALLY.
I don't like Fuuto he is annoying.
I hope Azusa will recover :((
"Anything is possible if you stop doubting yourself, so put some more faith unto you!"
Aug 14, 2013 4:00 AM
Sep 2012
Fuuto oh my goddddd. Jump on a window pls.
Aug 14, 2013 7:08 AM

May 2013
Himenikko said:
SHE STOP ONE OF THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! WOOHOO!! FINALLY.
I don't like Fuuto he is annoying.
I hope Azusa will recover :((

^These. Especially the first line!

We finally see Hikaru in a suit.
We see Yuusuke as a butler, Ema as a maid, and Fuuto as a vampire.

The tension is increasing between Yuusuke and Fuuto.
It's also increasing between Tsubaki and Azusa.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Aug 14, 2013 7:16 AM

Dec 2012
"um, um, err, you're pushy... um, um, ummmm, fuuto-kun... umm, err, eeeerrrr, yuusuke-kun, um, i don't, umm..." FOR FUCK'S SAKE, ARE YOU NOT ABLE TO SPEAK A WHOLE SENTENCE? she speaks more than the heroine from amnesia, of course, but it still makes me so angry how she stutters all the fucking time.
at leats fuuto pushed her enough to actually make her say "stop it" this time. some progress that is.

and the vacation will most likely be the obligatory beach episode then? wouldn't surprise me.

Neer said:
Every single one of these episodes are the same. One of the brothers do whatever they want to her and she's left at the end saying "I only wanna be part of the family!" for yet another time.
basically.

Xenoi said:
I am a bit confused. Is there a plot or will it just be her being hit on by her brothers?
after seven episodes i really doubt that there will be any plot twists. i guess the "climax" will be that the brothers are completely angry at each other and somehow she'll manage to make them make it up (maybe she'll give a speech about how important family is and such clichéd stuff.). that's my guess.
Aug 14, 2013 7:35 AM

Mar 2010
Somebody slap that girl, she's so stupid. She easily gives in when it comes to kissing.
I am annoyed at Fuuto's lips.. more like pouting to me.
Aug 14, 2013 8:13 AM

Jul 2009
Debin said:
FlowingEma said:

To death.

Amen.
Aug 14, 2013 9:12 AM
Sep 2012
Fuuto needs to go now.
Aug 14, 2013 10:05 AM

Aug 2011
Is it just me but was Fuuto's mouth really weird? Seriously, what's up with that. It's such a weird shape and it bothers me. Finally Ema grows a pair, ugh, I was getting tired of waiting. Fuuto really did bother me this episode, I tried to sympathize with him earlier but lolnope that ain't happening anymore.

I still love Tsubaki, despite his pushiness. For some people it's in their nature, but I think he should at least try to act reserved. I like how he deals with his younger siblings though, he's pretty calm then.

Poor Azusa. D: Tsubaki looked crushed.

I hope Ema continues to get more confidence.
Aug 14, 2013 11:14 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
^No it's not just you, it looks kind of like he's smirking all the time...or something. Fuuto's advances towards Ema makes me want to throw. Hm and Tsubaki keeps wanting to kiss her, he needs to restrain himself too.
Aug 14, 2013 11:33 AM

Jul 2012
This show is so absurd. Everything sounds so cheesy and Ema is so stupid and dull but it's so damn fun to watch this.

Fuuto, stop being a lil' shit. It was kind of cute in the beginning but he's so damn flirty and she's too neutral towards all her brothers that it doesn't work that well.

Azusa, I have no idea what pain you're suffering but get well soon. Thank god he's one of the only non-pushy brothers. LOL

Inugirlz said:
Debin said:
FlowingEma said:

To death.

Amen.
Laciie said:
Is it just me but was Fuuto's mouth really weird? Seriously, what's up with that. It's such a weird shape and it bothers me.
TragicRomance said:
Is this just me or Ema's poses in the opening are getting weirder and weirder? xD

+1
Aug 14, 2013 12:11 PM

Oct 2011
OMG Fuuto the Vampire advancing towards Ema. He left a mark 0___0

Gasp Butler Yuusuke and Maid Ema XDD

Almost forgot Hikaru 0_____0 Wow the difference

OMGGGG!!! Azusa NOOOO!!!!!
Aug 14, 2013 12:13 PM
Feb 2013
Oh, do I want to kick Futo's ass for being an asshole.

Same with Tsubaki, btw nice to see Hikari dress as a man.
Aug 14, 2013 12:44 PM
Mar 2012
reiko_ said:
I'm really getting annoyed with Fuuto's mouth.
Me, too! It's so weird.
Aug 14, 2013 1:03 PM

Jul 2012
Can't wait for the next episode!!!
Aug 14, 2013 1:11 PM

Jul 2013
The Fuuto in this episode looks older than he usually does. His mouth looks bigger, weirder, flirtier, and he seems to be getting more arrogant asdfghjkl I want to punch his face. Ema's poses in the opening are getting weirder and weirder. I really wanted to see Ema in a Zombie Cafe. I mean do something ORIGINAL for once. The butler and maid cafe are so overdone. Gahhh....By the way, I am so glad we got to see Hikaru in his man form and male voice!! >~< Masaomi talked more too! I hope we get to see more of Ukyo, Masaomi, Iori, and Louis! Kudos to Ema for actually pushing away one of her brothers for once and actually telling them to stop it. Now, if she could only do that to her older brothers like to Tsubaki, for instance?
Aug 14, 2013 1:32 PM
Jul 2013
Hurts my heart to see people hating Tsubaki T3T He is less pushy and more understanding in the second season, this is what triggered it.
He looks so crushed as well T0T
Futo -_-
asdfghjkl hurry up next week!
Aug 14, 2013 2:34 PM

Aug 2010
daaaang props to ema for finally pushing someone away xD
Aug 14, 2013 3:31 PM

May 2013
This episode is probably one of my favorite episodes yet. I like the male introduction of Hikaru, pretty cool. I also like the scene with cafe, that was adorable, and the part where Yuusuke almost dropped his share of boxes. I feel like Yuusuke's character is the only one with a realistic reason of liking Ema, becuase:
1) He knew Ema before, and had a crush on her (I think? According to the first episode).
2) They are both almost the same age and in the same grade.
3) He sees her more often.

Which reminds me, shouldn't an age gap be addressed as an issue by now? Tsubaki is around six year older.

Also, I'm really hoping Ema starts acting like an actual older sister (e.g. slap/hit Fuuto when he starts acting rude and/or inconsiderate). Fuuta, already is a very pushy character, and it's nice to see Ema finally defending her self, but I want to see her take out her role as a older sister, as well.

I hope this Anime is longer then 13 episodes, since the only conflict from the brothers (that I've noticed) is from Subaru, Natusme, Tsubaki, and Azusa. I hope all goes well!
Aug 14, 2013 3:33 PM

Feb 2012
Lol Fuuto was a real douche this week.

So glad that she rejected him and she finally got the guts to stand up for herself atleast once.

Dat end, why didn't he catch his bro lol.
Aug 14, 2013 6:56 PM

Jun 2012
Glad to see Ema finally physically push one of them away and stand up for herself! I'm rooting for Yuusuke, since he's the only one that hasn't made an (obvious) move and been super pushy like most of the others.

I guess there'll be a swim episode in the future with talk of everyone going on vacation?
Aug 15, 2013 2:01 AM
Jan 2011
I sure like to punch Fuuto for harassing Ema and Tsubaki for being possessive.
Aug 15, 2013 2:42 AM

Jan 2008
Ayame0126 said:
Wow Fuuto harassed her but she actually fought back.

I know right I swear that is what i thought when i saw it to. So yeah good ep many good moments could be better but that isnt to bad though.
Aug 15, 2013 8:02 AM

Sep 2009
If I were to choose between Yuusuke and Fuuto, I'll choose Yuusuke. Even though he has feelings for Ema, he's not pushy and he respect her. Unlike Fuuto, even since he appeared, I really hate him. I hate Ema and him. The both of them. I wonder in this episode, maybe Fuuto hates Ema because about what he said something to Ema when he kissed her neck.

Azusa ftw! Somehow, I like this guy too. He's kinda like Yuusuke. Even though he's also in love with his sister, he's not pushy. And he always stopped Tsubaki. :))
Aug 15, 2013 9:48 AM

Aug 2013
I cant wait to see the vacation ep
and OMG hickies!!!!!
Aug 15, 2013 4:15 PM

May 2011
Lmao, zombie cafe was second after butler eh? I could go for that. I laughed at Fuuto making fun of his brother watching Chii considering that means he was there the whole time staring as well. Surely he's just a voyeur. I'm glad he got pushed away. :P But more importantly, ahhh, Azusa, one of my favorites.
Aug 15, 2013 5:44 PM

Jan 2012
Where is the coolest bro Natsume-san?? TT_TT
Hopefully I can see him next episode. Didn't see him in the preview though :[
Aug 16, 2013 7:04 AM

Jan 2008
Wataru: Fuuto is cool!
For God's sake, start raising Wataru up properly, guys. He already has weird role-models, that's alarming.
Aug 16, 2013 12:12 PM
Mar 2013
i think she isnt interested at all in any of them
but if she would end with someone i want to be the red guy i like them together i think he doesnt push her or anything so she would feel free and relaxed
Aug 16, 2013 4:56 PM

Apr 2013

exactly ¬¬'
Aug 17, 2013 2:39 AM

May 2010
tiffanyhng said:
The Fuuto in this episode looks older than he usually does. His mouth looks bigger, weirder, flirtier, and he seems to be getting more arrogant asdfghjkl I want to punch his face. Ema's poses in the opening are getting weirder and weirder. I really wanted to see Ema in a Zombie Cafe. I mean do something ORIGINAL for once. The butler and maid cafe are so overdone. Now, if she could only do that to her older brothers like to Tsubaki, for instance?

Hahahahaha, I am loving the comments against Fuuto, I am dying laughing here. This series has some funny comments and I love to read those. Ofcourse, I think the same xDAnd I am glad that someone agrees with how Ema's poses are getting weirder in the opening. Ikr? Poor Ema even voted for zombie cafe (my assumption xD) I bet she would have been super-excited... I hope Ema kicks Tsubaki and Fuuto in the face in the upcoming episodes.

There better be Natsume in next episode, coz this series is not the same without him. His (possible) crush and Yusuke's crush a re the most realistic ones. Natsume is slowly developing one and Yusuke already liked her before she joined the family... Subaru and Azusa's crushes are also close seconds.

And thumbs up for "Iori needs more appearances". Why are the nice guys not appearing as much as the jerks i.e. Fuuto and Tsubaki ?
Aug 17, 2013 8:33 AM

Aug 2011
Xenoi said:

Other than her being attacked on by her brothers and her being silent/no action at all, the cliff hangers keep managing me to make me continue.

I know, right? I keep wondering myself, why I look forward to watching this reverse harem series.

Question: Did the Asahina mom give birth to all 13 boys or are some of them adopted. If so, all I can say is Ema's dad is a brave soldier.
Aug 17, 2013 8:35 AM

Jan 2008
TragicRomance said:
And thumbs up for "Iori needs more appearances". Why are the nice guys not appearing as much as the jerks i.e. Fuuto and Tsubaki ?

I don't know, maybe Japanese girls dig that kind of relationship? From what I know Toma and Ukyo from Amnesia are the most popular choices from the game in Japan, so yeah... Maybe it's me who's twisted for prefering normal guys without PMS who actually take shoes before going to bed and not badmouthing me and my every move.

I also want more Iori to the point he's slowly becoming my favourite character. And he had, like, I don't know, maybe half of an episode whole if we count all his dialogue? Maybe he has exams. Such a hard-working man!

@up
CiaraAug 17, 2013 8:40 AM
Aug 17, 2013 9:58 PM

Jul 2012
Tsuyu_no_Inochi said:
Xenoi said:

I know, right? I keep wondering myself, why I look forward to watching this reverse harem series.

Question: Did the Asahina mom give birth to all 13 boys or are some of them adopted. If so, all I can say is Ema's dad is a brave soldier.

If the anime follows the LN at this pace, it's not going to have a conclusion or endgame pair by the end. LOL
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2013

184 by BL00DY_SLVT »»
May 21, 2023 2:46 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.