Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2013 12:42 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Who wants some roasted weiner? Oh, sorry-- it all got burnt to a fuckin' crisp! XD

That's how you give a fuckin scum a proper head! In short, that's what I call a blowjob--a job involving a blowtorch (and a penis)! XD

Anyways, otsukare, Shimauma-san yo!
HAPPY SCANS!
Bringing the COOL in old school!
Aug 16, 2013 2:20 PM

Oct 2010
So Dora just might be entertaining the idea of Shimauma possibly becoming the old man he never had. Or to be more accurate-- the sob of a biological father who may be responsible for driving her whore of a mom into committing suicide.

Btw, how do you tame your boss' secretary? You give her a good fuck, duh!
HAPPY SCANS!
Aug 16, 2013 7:12 PM

Feb 2010
The art for a seinen manga is top notch. I love how there's no restrain at all in this manga. Even the secretary does her fair share of work.
Aug 20, 2013 5:14 AM

Oct 2010
Where's your answer, Dora-chan, yo!? Fuckin' A-- right away, boss! And get on to it, you wannabe copycat!

But damn, if he ever did anything right in this series so far-- it's fuck that bi-smexual of a secretary so fucking hard (in all 3 or was it just 2 out of 3 holes) that she ended up getting hooked to his fuckin'/rod. Hell, she was even blooming/hawter the next day as she was clearly craving for more!

Still, it was Zebra-san who stole the fuckin show/chapter in the end! Fucking hardcore! I can't even begin to imagine how painful the shit he pulled was. Just wtf is teh man's (life) story, I wonder.

live2win said:
Even the secretary does her fair share of work.

If she couldn't do that much of a dirty work, I doubt she'd even be in such a 'collection business' to begin with. The thing is, or at least for Aka and Kiinu, their work is synonymous with play. Though ofc they still need to take each collection/assignment very seriously-- if they don't want to get on TEH MAN's bad side, that is. XD
HAPPY SCANS!

More topics from this board

» Finished or on Hiatus?

S4ma3l_Karma - Jun 6, 2021

1 by Sh1row »»
Mar 21, 2022 12:03 PM

Poll: » Shimauma Chapter 6 Discussion

a1oner - Nov 17, 2013

2 by Foyn »»
Nov 26, 2017 1:12 PM

Poll: » Shimauma Chapter 5 Discussion

a1oner - Nov 17, 2013

0 by a1oner »»
Nov 17, 2013 1:26 PM

Poll: » Shimauma Chapter 4 Discussion

a1oner - Aug 25, 2013

2 by live2win »»
Oct 19, 2013 7:38 PM

Poll: » Shimauma Chapter 1 Discussion

a1oner - Jul 4, 2013

3 by live2win »»
Aug 16, 2013 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.