Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 31, 2013 10:33 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, that escalated quickly. Oh there was some plot progression but damn, the fan service was off the charts with the swim suits. Oh well, there's a new ghost girl introduced in this volume which is likely going to be +1 to the MC's harem.

Uh otherwise, lol @ that night inn scene. He was about to be 'devoured' XD

Nice to see the plot get serious in chapters 5-6 though.
Dec 26, 2014 3:46 PM
Oct 2013
you know I got a feeling Rushella is Miraluka reincarnate or something similar I think she used a True Ancestor ability to "cheat" death.
“How strange and foolish is man. He loses his health in gaining wealth. Then, to regain his health he wastes his wealth. He ruins his present while worrying about his future, but weeps in the future by recalling his past. He lives as though death shall never come to him, but dies in a way as if he were never born”
― Imam Ali as
May 3, 2017 12:31 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
odysseyrh said:
you know I got a feeling Rushella is Miraluka reincarnate or something similar I think she used a True Ancestor ability to "cheat" death.

Dunno if that is the truth but it would give up for a nice twist.

Either way, decent volume, there was some really enjoyable fanservice going on, I just found the villain to be pretty underhelming getting owned soo fast, and the parts when all the girls jump to Hisei, he doesnt want it, but still gets beated to a pulp in the end, when the blame is on the girls. Parts like these were always retarded in anime industry, and I roll my eyes whenever this happens here.
Sep 17, 2017 10:05 AM

Jun 2012
A ghost this cute can forever haunt me, I'll permit that much.

Eruru really made some self searching progress. Well considering she's bright enough, this development is expected to head that way, just her closet pervertness doesn't change in the face of Rushella's innocent inquiries XD....

Rushella didn't get any clues to her past, though I don't feel bad about that anyway. In fact I'll even promote the thought that past events have matter of small relevance only.

Not a bad volume overall, over half was dominated by fan service stuff with a subtle of character developments with a good climax. I want Mei to have the attention next

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gin no Cross to Draculea Volume 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2014

8 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 20, 2017 11:56 PM

Poll: » Gin no Cross to Draculea Volume 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 29, 2013

7 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 18, 2017 2:16 AM

Poll: » Gin no Cross to Draculea Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2013

3 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 16, 2017 9:23 AM

Poll: » Gin no Juujika to Draculea Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

5 by Zaphkiel_El_Rem »»
Sep 16, 2017 1:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.