Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 22, 2020 5:05 PM

Jul 2016
Am I the only one who thinks that this series is a bit hard to follow?
Jul 5, 2020 3:32 AM

Jul 2016
jugann said:
That was enjoyable, you don't see a fireworks fight in the air every day.
The ending had me laughing; YASABURO, THE FUGUTIVE!! XD

Was a great little fight scene.
Mar 31, 2021 12:13 PM

Aug 2016
Fireworks at dawn, their uncle really is the definition of Uncle Knobhead.
To be fair I share Old Man Tengu's view, flying in the sky is cool, but pouring bottles of good quality booze into a kettle to do it does seem like a waste.
So he lost the fan in the crash.......

“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Jan 30, 2023 3:09 AM

Jan 2021
My favorite episode so far, mom was awesome and epic xD I loved the scene where Yasaburou kicked Yaichirou in the face when he tried to stop the fireworks attack xD I love it when they were appreciated as an "eccentric" family ♡

Seeing Benten here just made me realizing it again that she will never be predictable and we can't sure what's on her mind. At first I don't know why Benten was on Ebisugawa's boat but I guess she just wanted to see some fun because it seemed like she knew there would be a big fireworks party between them. Also she left the fan there on purpose (so in other words, she indirectly helped Yasaburou's to fight against Ebisugawa's). At a time like this I keep thinking that she actually a good person but why did she join the Friday Fellows instead? She got a tengu as her sensei and a tanuki as her... friend? Love interest? (not really sure but she kissed him in the first ep BUT then again we can't so sure what's on her mind).

Akadama sensei is the true tsundere, I laughed at Yasaburou who had to act like they accidentally met XD he really has a big heart :)

Sep 10, 2023 5:25 AM
Aug 2022
I hope we understand why that guy acts like a dick to his bro while licking the smelly butt of that awful creepy geezer.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2013

106 by Karva1 »»
May 10, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2013

185 by Karva1 »»
May 10, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2013

83 by blinddig »»
Mar 8, 1:54 AM

Poll: » Do you think the series will get a s3?

Vamp_Lord - Oct 28, 2023

4 by InNeedOfAName »»
Oct 30, 2023 6:30 AM

Poll: » Uchouten Kazoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2013

95 by i-loathe-sasuke »»
Sep 10, 2023 6:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.