Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 27, 2013 10:58 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Let the Holidays begin. Oh this should be a fun ride.
Jul 28, 2013 8:39 AM
Sep 2012
DOES ANYBODY KNOW HAYASAKA'S SECRET!? THE TRANSLATION FOR ENGLISH IS TOO SLOW... I FEEL LIKE CRYING
Jul 28, 2013 12:48 PM

Sep 2011
The scan I read left a couple of things out so a bit of it was confusing but I pretty much figured out what was going on with Yui rejoining them
- No I have no clue about his secret either.
Will she be with Sensei for the holidays again or what? - Hayasaka said he was going home.
Jul 31, 2013 9:53 PM
Mar 2009
That cliffhanger! What's his secret that even Miyabi is telling Yui to keep guarded?

One more Student Council member left, but summer holidays first. I'm guessing we'll be seeing Mafuyu's gang soon.
Jul 31, 2013 10:49 PM

Jul 2012
ahh, the story is going so slow and the scanlation issues arent helping :(((
well i figured that picture would come into play sooner or later but i didnt think now of all times.
im just guessing but i think maybe mafuyu and hayasaka are unknowingly childhood friends. im not quite sure why miyabi is implying that its a dangerous secret though...
but my hypothesis should be correct...
if you reread chapter 5, or just look at page 25:
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/oresama_teacher/v01/c005/25.html
it shows part of the picture that he always carries. a little girl and they dont show her face for some reason... dun dun duuunnn. so the picture could be anyone but i figure.... since mafuyu looked like this as a girl, it could be her?
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/oresama_teacher/v06/c034/3.html
agghhh, there needs to be a tiny tiny bit of romantic development, its been too long! just a tease!!
Aug 2, 2013 5:43 PM

Jun 2010
melonpanfan said:
ahh, the story is going so slow and the scanlation issues arent helping :(((
well i figured that picture would come into play sooner or later but i didnt think now of all times.
im just guessing but i think maybe mafuyu and hayasaka are unknowingly childhood friends. im not quite sure why miyabi is implying that its a dangerous secret though...
but my hypothesis should be correct...
if you reread chapter 5, or just look at page 25:
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/oresama_teacher/v01/c005/25.html
it shows part of the picture that he always carries. a little girl and they dont show her face for some reason... dun dun duuunnn. so the picture could be anyone but i figure.... since mafuyu looked like this as a girl, it could be her?
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/oresama_teacher/v06/c034/3.html
agghhh, there needs to be a tiny tiny bit of romantic development, its been too long! just a tease!!
Oh, don't tease me.

Aug 9, 2013 5:45 AM

May 2010
Finally Hayasaka's secret. I wanna know what would happen.
Aug 9, 2013 12:49 PM

Jun 2009
I would like to retract my previous post on ch 96.
Maybe Hayasaka does know who Usa-chan Man...or idk
But if he does have a picture of Mafuyu then they mus have met before....and the only flashbacks of Mafuyu we have seen are the ones with Takaomi right??
Maybe there is a reason for not mentioning his first name??

But I do want a bit more romance in this series u.u
I really want to read the next chapter...
Nov 25, 2020 2:29 AM

Jun 2011
melonpanfan said:
i think maybe mafuyu and hayasaka are unknowingly childhood friends. im not quite sure why miyabi is implying that its a dangerous secret though...

Oh my god, that is wayyy way back. I completely forgot about that. You're a genius!
Yes as others have pointed out there's still more questions
1) Hayasaka's first name
2) Why President warned Shinobu about him
3) Why Mafuyu can't remember bits of her past, including Takaomi. Head injury? Witnessed violence and blanked it out?
4) If Mafuyu and Hayasaka were childhood friends/rivals, does Takaomi know this as well? Him and Hayasaka sort of have an understanding relationship that is mostly nonverbal... like a mutual trust and respect, but there might be more to it than that.
5) Who told her to "become stronger"?
6) Attached to 4, was there a fight between Mafuyu and Hayasaka in the past similar to Nonoguchi Kanon and Kiyama's banchou Nogami? Or something to do with her "first fight". Maybe Takaomi told her to get stronger because of that/got in a argument and then lied to her in the old school building when she asked if he said it and he said no??

Chapters 34, 39.5, and 80 so far are the chapters that feature child Mafuyu and teenage Takaomi for those that want to refresh or look for more clues lol. And then the first few chapters which give insight to the Hayasaka side of things.

More topics from this board

» Does anyone know where I can read Volumes 28 and 29?

Shinbuk - Oct 29, 2021

6 by Shinbuk »»
Apr 16, 2023 5:22 PM

» I love this series

BlazeFireball - Oct 26, 2022

0 by BlazeFireball »»
Oct 26, 2022 12:01 PM

Poll: » Oresama Teacher Chapter 1 Discussion

jacobpaige - May 21, 2009

1 by subahokke »»
Sep 24, 2022 12:12 PM

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 20, 2022

2 by PotatoPower97 »»
Jul 5, 2022 1:27 PM

Poll: » Oresama Teacher Chapter 43 Discussion

13man18 - Mar 11, 2011

2 by -Vaisravana- »»
Jun 1, 2022 10:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.