Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Jul 6, 2022 11:16 PM
Jul 2018
I've been wondering why this thread had so many posts, now I know I guess haha.

What happened to Kitamura sucks but it was probably for the best. I can't really say for sure if Kanou likes him, but by the sounds of it she knew she had to take the opportunity she had to go off to school for her astronaut shit, and that it would tear Kitamura up even more if she'd admitted her feelings about him. I can totally respect that, it really does seem like she really cares about him, especially after that fight. It takes a lot of guts to make a decision like that for the sake of the other person.

It feels like Taiga's been getting more and more depressed as she realizes Kitamura really isn't into her like she is with him. I'm worried how this is all gonna turn out. It seems like everyone can't be with the person they wanna be with, and it's only getting more distant. Quite sad :(.

That fight scene was pretty nuts, probably the best scene of the show so far, I've never seen Taiga going so hard at something and that's saying a lot haha.
Sep 4, 2022 1:47 PM
Jun 2022
The anime now reveals a serious and deep atmosphere!
Oct 4, 2022 3:57 AM
Jan 2018
Kitamura is a young guy, and he has the main characters bending over backwards for him the entire series for him to do anything. It's kind of exhausting, I would not be friends with him. He's a poor friend and him actively choosing the wrong things immediately affects everyone in a negative way, consistently.

A lot of my speaking points and reasoning are from a recommendation to watch this series. And I'm going to complete it and never visit it again. I'm excited to finish and move onto another series.
Nov 20, 2022 2:49 AM
Jan 2022
It was an emotional episode. The new upcoming council confessed his feelings to the old council who was going to America. That broke taiga because the new council didn't like taiga like she would hope he did and second the senior council was cruel to the new council so Taiga felt like she was given to do something as soon as possible. It was a lot of emotion in this episode and it was sweet but still not
Dec 5, 2022 2:21 PM
Sep 2022
most unfortunate guy on campus seems fitting
Dec 10, 2022 11:59 PM

Aug 2020
id said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I don't get it, what guilt (Minorin) is Ami talking about? Is it the guilt from secretly liking Kitamura but cheered Taiga on?

Anyway, I don't think i need to say more, this episode is just great.

6/5

Yeah, for me that also came out of nowhere.

And indeed, this episode is filled to the brim, funny moments, like the teacher getting knocked out by the mic, but also a lot of intense moments, and not just the fight at the end.
Feb 13, 2023 7:15 AM
Oct 2022
I´ve got super nice feeling from this episode. This episode had ultra unexpected plot twist. Toradora is super, after end it, i will after some months i wiill rewatch it... :D
Mar 18, 2023 3:17 AM
Jul 2022
best episode of the series so far, all the complex emotions coming to light was entertaining to watch
May 22, 2023 9:52 PM

Oct 2021
I knew they weren’t gonna have the balls to let Taiga be president.

This episode was a bit corny but still entertaining. I hated how everyone basically forced him to be president. I really did not expect Taiga to actually fight the president and it’s hilarious that the president spent her last few days at the school bruised up.
Jul 9, 2023 8:37 AM

Feb 2020
Wow, that was pretty lame not even going to lie. The guy did all that worthless shit because of a girl pursuing her dreams and career? And why is taiga mad that she rejected him??? She literally did the same thing to him. And why did they suddenly have a random ass swordfight?

I think what the president girl did was ok, like she told him to go run for president, not to confess to her and put her on the spot in front of the whole school. She absolutely did the right thing there by rejecting him then and there without making a big fuss about it.

I really like the show so far, but that episode was not it. It made no sense to me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2023 10:19 PM
Jun 2013
This is my second watch of this anime (first in 2014) and I have been immensely disappointed as I remembered it being so much better. I thought the beginning was complete trash until Ami's character was introduced; then it improved a bit but was still only tolerable...until NOW. This episode, especially the second half, was truly great. There felt like real tension, stakes, and uncontrollable emotions. The animation for the fight was excellent; I didn't know who I wanted to win, since I sympathized with both sides. Although she only received a small amount of screen time, Kanou is my second favorite character after Ami (I still can't stand the rest of them; Minorin is decent, though). 
Aug 20, 2023 2:18 PM

Feb 2022
OMG that was fricking hilarious. Aisaka's yelling her campaign plans was priceless.
Aug 30, 2023 9:48 AM
Jul 2023
It was kinda boring
Oct 7, 2023 2:47 AM
Dec 2017
the ending is quite unexpected. The exchange of lines between Taiga and Ms. President caught me by surprise. I don't understand it that much but the feeling of wanting something but never having the courage to express it because a lot of things are complicated and your not sure about the future. That scene made me cry i think it got carried by their emotions but it is a great feeling
Oct 19, 2023 9:25 PM
Mar 2021
i was told to ad 15 characters
Nov 20, 2023 7:12 PM
Mar 2023
Taiga would have been a good candidate. Felt sorry for her when she find out her crush's heart lays elsewhere.
Dec 17, 2023 1:17 AM

Nov 2023
Ami is talking bs lol, i dont even know what shes referring to
Dec 23, 2023 1:09 PM

Aug 2022
Kitamura has some balls for confessing publicly. The fight between Taiga and the President is so well animated.
Dec 28, 2023 2:51 AM

Jun 2021
lol, the opening "elections" montage was ridiculous. Too bad Kitamura returned to his usual self, had a violent argument with his father and still didn't bring up his candidacy papers until the obvious last minute. And for obvious reasons his love confession in front of all those students didn't go as he wanted.

wow, the second half was... intense. A full swords fight, really? Well, it was almost unexpected, but as a realistic aftermath the palmtop tiger has been suspended from school for two weeks. On the side, i forgot she had a sword in the first place and was surprised it took this long for her to use it.
Jan 15, 4:19 AM

Sep 2023
Strong feelings displayed in this episode! It was a bit over the top but quite good overall, poor Kitamura!

I wonder what Ami meant when talking to Minorin about guilt. The guilt of liking Ryuuji despite thinking that Taiga has feelings for him?

Taiga sure is good at apologizing 😂
Feb 9, 7:27 PM
Sep 2019
pourra, luta em um romance, primeira vez que eu vejo kkkkkk fico legal
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

284 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? (Repost)

JustSomeone15 - Apr 27

26 by VOLTHOR6 »»
May 3, 4:04 PM

» Toradora's Blu-ray has an issue

JustSomeone15 - Apr 29

2 by Binkini »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.