Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 15, 2013 3:42 PM

Jul 2013
First of all, I love this club. Secondly, here are my reasons why Oga should end up with Hilda and not anyone else:
1) The world regards them as a couple with a child of their own. Scope for awkward moments.
2) Hilda cares about Beelze more than anything and Beelze is inseparable from Oga. Thus, Hilda and Oga are going to be together at least for Berubo's sake.
3) They make such an awesome fighting couple.
4) They do fight a lot, but over time, they have grown to respect each other. That is, their relationship has progressed.
5) They look really good together. Personally, I feel that Kunieda and Oga look like siblings. They don't give that "Ooh! Such a cute couple feeling!"
6) Even if Hilda and Berubo have to leave Oga, the mangaka will have to bring them together for the story to go further.
7) Seeing how mentally dense Oga is, the only way he could grow attached to someone would be through constant companionship which he already has with Hilda.
8) Oga cares deeply about Hilda and that has been shown in the story from time to time.
9) Even though Kunie and Kunieda are the same person, Oga couldn't tell them apart. Whereas, he instantly recognised that it was Yolda, not Hilda. That probably means he has paid more attention to Hilda's appearance.
10) They're a family. They've grown to be a family. Oga -the Dad, Hilda -the Mum and Beru-chan -the kid. <3
I do not hate Kunieda. I actually think she's a good character. But all that blushing just at a guy's accidental advances doesn't suit a supposed hardcore which she pretends to be. And too much blushing gets annoying.
Well, these are my reasons for supporting Hilda/Oga. What are yours? And remember, any argument without sufficient reasons is just a child's play. ;)
Ain't nobody got time for that!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 8, 2013 4:07 AM
Aug 2013
i think oga and hida should end up together becuz story id made for those three.
and oga and hilda had feelings for each other <3
Aug 8, 2013 10:02 AM
Aug 2013
and 2.that kunieda is 17 years and oga is 16 and hilda is also 16 year old XD
Jul 12, 2014 1:14 AM
May 2014
i agree with the original post. oga and hild do have that chemistry and do really suite each other. from time to time they do show affection towards each other and it really amazes e that theyre not together. hope they can actually officially become a couple in either future anime season or later manga.
May 23, 2015 9:36 PM
May 2015
Very well said! I love their moments, especially in the manga when Oga and the others retrieved Iris' potrait in San Marx Academy and he told Hilda that she's Beel's mother :3 and the time when he saved Hilda from Jabberwock. Awww, <3
Aug 9, 2016 10:51 AM
Jan 2016
Me too, i'd be sad if oga ended up with kunieda
Jun 18, 2017 12:04 AM
Jun 2017
They are together at the ending of the series.

Also at the beelzebub side story chapter 6, hilda blushes at oga, finally!
Jul 1, 2021 8:07 PM
Jul 2021
Hilda and Oga end up together in the manga the anime favour aoi a lot there were some scenes she wasn't supposed to be in so yeah Oga ends up with Hilda nd they adopt a girl too
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.