Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 9, 2013 3:52 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This time it's brothers voiced by OnoD, Hosoya-san, and KENN in the beginning! Mainly about idol brother, and the b-day guy by OnoD (with some misunderstanding, which causing accidental kiss, which caused SuzuKen's character mad and (not sure if that's the reason, but) made him unable to play basketball the next day).

Is that the whole dance in the ED?? Last time it showed "the ep. in review" in the middle of the ED!! Twin are going to sing duet for a wedding ceremony? Who's coming next?? Probably Maeno-san's character? Oh, that stylist brother talking with Juri in preview!!

The end art this time is Toriumi-san's character!!
tsubasaloverJul 9, 2013 5:31 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 9, 2013 6:48 AM

Aug 2010
Lulz Fuuto is such a prick, I like her hair down way better than her usual hair but alas it's all Louis's magic hahaha Still hoping for Yusuke route but also hoping for a proper conclusion with Subaru (maybe next epi when the triplet comes back) AND WHAT DID TSUBAKI DO TO HIM LOL, so curioussss

Do we know who's wedding it's gonna be for that the twins are gonna sing a duet? I feel like it's implied to be the parents but I wasn't sure
Jul 9, 2013 7:05 AM

Dec 2007
The ED dance sequence was longer! Yay Natsume next week!!

HiyuuT said:
Do we know who's wedding it's gonna be for that the twins are gonna sing a duet? I feel like it's implied to be the parents but I wasn't sure

Yes its the parents :D
Jul 9, 2013 7:08 AM

Jun 2008
Finally we could see Subaru blushing more lol~ Fuuto appeared quite often during this episode, I'm glad about that. And we'll see Natsume next episode >8D
Jul 9, 2013 7:12 AM

Aug 2008
Enjoyed this episode more than the first. I guess they'll show events of every character with a small scene in the beginning of each episode. But hopefully she will end up with one of the brothers by the end of the series.

The complete ED dance was nice as well!!
Jul 9, 2013 9:01 AM
Dec 2012
Like Fuuto said, she is so dumb. lol

Still felt UtaPri vibe. The series must be appealing to the target viewers.
Jul 9, 2013 9:23 AM

Oct 2009
awwww!!!! I like this ep

Fuuto such an ass

poor Subaru, his basketball practice performance was bad, the accidental kiss throw him off his game
hope he gets better next ep
Jul 9, 2013 4:14 PM

Aug 2009
Oh damnit I love this show Q A Q all these oniichansss Q /// Q

I just wish I could play the gameeee ; - ;

Someone make an english patch ! //sob
Jul 9, 2013 5:34 PM

Jun 2012
is it subbed yet?
Jul 10, 2013 2:42 AM

Apr 2011
Emi being pretty, and Fuuto being an A-hole.

I can't help but pause the video and look at her really long. She's really a beauty. She's also sweet, and knows how to bake a delicious strawberry cake too. Any guy would be so lucky to have her.

Fuuto being an meanie to her gets on my nerves. Juli should scratch his balls.
Jul 10, 2013 4:18 AM
Jul 2013
(=´∇`=) Lol I actually watched this RAW but omg I loved it more than the second.
Hehehee I knew what Tsubaki did to Subaru ;3 Lol
Futo you big meanie :3 he does get nicer though~ and the preview for the next episode O_O
YEAY ITS GONNA BE TSUBAKI AND AZUSA'S EVENT.
Gaaah I love the novel. that ending dance too *_*
Jul 10, 2013 5:53 AM

Mar 2011
It was pretty much a Subaru episode. He is so cute when he blushes. Next week we'll get to see Natsume!! Ou O
Jul 10, 2013 5:59 AM

Nov 2012
Brother Complex :D

Jul 10, 2013 6:45 AM

Nov 2011
She kinda looks cute with her hair down...
Asahina sure is something though, idol status huh? He's probably my favorite of all the guys right now. (for now anyways)

Jul 10, 2013 7:31 AM

May 2012
Can't wait until Fuuto stops being tsun and goes all dere at Chi just so she can tell him to get lost.
Jul 10, 2013 7:45 AM

Feb 2012
this series doesn't help my fetish. -.-
Jul 10, 2013 8:12 AM

May 2012
Ahhh. The heroine is getting into my nerves. I wish she is more of a fighter.
Fuuto is so mean, I think I will hate him more in the future.
That Subaru, I'm really rooting for him from the very start of this anime, I don't know but I think he's more suited for the heroine. Yaay! Natsume is coming, I can't wait to see him. LOL
Also, I'm looking forward for Hikaru.. he's gay right? I want to see cat fight! :P
JowiiJul 10, 2013 8:24 AM
Jul 10, 2013 8:27 AM
Mar 2010
Other than Ema being reduced to a door mat, this episode was pretty ok.
Ah, Fuuto. Most people love you but I don't. You may have a pretty face but you're big meanie.
And Subaru being so cute. <3
And finally next episode we see Natsume-onii-san~~~
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 10, 2013 8:30 AM

Dec 2012
Fuuto is so rude to Ema; but like usual reverse harem/shoujo, he'll slowly budge up after teasing her. I know it's not probable but Iori- wow he's so cute- cuter than Subaru!

The Azusa end card; just... perfect. (I love myself a dark haired boy~)

I'm loving the OP and ED so much- mmmhm; cute boys singing; ah this is not helping me at all. I'm excited for next week's episode!
okpsdsJul 10, 2013 9:08 AM
Jul 10, 2013 8:41 AM

Oct 2010
Awhh Subaru you poor thing. I melt every time Yuusuke opens his mouth, I swear Hosoya just keeps getting better. Also, someone needs to kick that squirrel.
I keep replaying the ending song, it's so good.

Thanks for end card wallflowers ^^
Jul 10, 2013 8:45 AM

May 2010
As I thought, I love this series now. I don't care if it is a reverse harem as long as there is romance. The OP and ED songs have been on my mind ever since last week! I think that the ending song is the ending song of the year esp. now that it is fully animated. It's really awesome.

Fuuto was surprisngly okay. Subaru and Yuusuke are good so far. Is Subaru a klutz? xD

Finally Natsume will appear next week. Wanna see how is he gonna interact with Emu since I am shipping these two already xD Louis is annoying but lesser this time. Even Wataru got better. Iori did a good job getting Kaname's hand off. I like the main heroine as well. She is good plus can bake great cakes. Wife material here xD
TragicRomanceJul 10, 2013 10:07 AM
Jul 10, 2013 9:06 AM

Jan 2013
Worst anime of this season.Dropped.
Jul 10, 2013 9:34 AM

Feb 2013
Dat kiss :3

IS Chi gonna end up with Subaru? Honestly, I hope not, because I like Yuusuke the most :3 don't girls in reverse harems usually end up with the red-haired guy? ;)

That moment when Kaname was all like "we're sick with an illness that's incurable" I'm like derp girl Chi you so clueless, Fuuto was so right when he said you were an idiot XD
Jul 10, 2013 10:53 AM

Oct 2011
Oh I see. The beginning scene tells us who will be the main focus of the episode.

Fuuto will develop feelings for her soon

Suburu is falling in love. Happy Birthday!!!

Natsume next week 0____0
Jul 10, 2013 10:55 AM

Jul 2009
After watching the trainwreck called Amnesia, this show is so much better.

I think my favorite is Juli... He looks like he's made out of clouds. So cute!!
Jul 10, 2013 11:08 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Subaru's cute :) But I guess he's one of those that can't be honest with his buddies (or brothers) and says harsh things as a result. Yuusuke...is quite interesting with the cake thing. I guess he's super innocent that he makes a big deal out of it. Wataru is an adorable little brother. Last week I laughed at the ED, but this week I think it's growing on me, though it still made me laugh.
Jul 10, 2013 11:20 AM

Jul 2009
Cute episode.
Subaru is just a tsundere-kun:D!!
and Juli is awesome as always!!

as I though he can understand Juli :D.
Jul 10, 2013 11:32 AM

Aug 2011
Subarunnn :DDD you're so cute. This episode was even better than the last episode, I really like where this is going. Also, Yuusuke~ dammit Hosoyan.

Nothing else to say but no one can or will beat Tsubaki for me.
Jul 10, 2013 11:32 AM

Apr 2013
soooo
what did Tsubaki do to <3 Subaru <3?
...if you're going to say what you want to say, you're going to hear what you don't want to hear...
Jul 10, 2013 12:00 PM

Jun 2008
This anime is a guilty pleasure for me.
Jul 10, 2013 12:10 PM

Jun 2012
Pretty good episode.

& I still can't get over dat ED.
You do not wish to destroy others,
you simply wish to destroy yourself.
Jul 10, 2013 12:11 PM

Sep 2007
Ugh why are otome protags always such doormats. I would've slapped that Fuuto until he bruised black if I was in her shoes.

Besides that though this show really stirs my otome heart~~ I think I might look into the game ohohohoho~
Jul 10, 2013 12:13 PM
Jan 2013
Wooohoo, the subs are here, man when will that okama appear?
Jul 10, 2013 2:20 PM

Jul 2012
pp813 said:

That moment when Kaname was all like "we're sick with an illness that's incurable" I'm like derp girl Chi you so clueless, Fuuto was so right when he said you were an idiot XD

lol if were in Ema's shoes at that moment, I would look into Kaname's eyes and be like "Watashi mo desu." *W*

I kind of agree with what people are saying. I wish Chi would at least say something back to Fuuto.

{TCO}::..::{Listen}::..::{CCO}

Jul 10, 2013 2:40 PM

Dec 2009
Wow, I can honestly say that I've found an anime that is more cheesy than UtaPri ("We're all sick from this illness!"). Not that I don't love it though.

I bet they'll be dance covers of the ending song. If so I am looking forward to them. I think I commented this last time but I cannot get over how catchy the opening and ending songs are, the opening especially.

Subaru is a cutie~ I don't like Fuuto though, he seems like a butt. Maybe he'll grow on me though. And I love the twins <3 (and I thought I got over my twin obsession when I finished Ouran ;w;)
XxOtakuChiceexXJul 10, 2013 2:43 PM
Jul 10, 2013 2:48 PM

Feb 2012
Nice episode, twins ftw, Tsubaki is bullying everyone who is younger then him, and Azusa is bullying him lmao.
Jul 10, 2013 3:04 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
As a few others, I wish Chi was a little more assertive about herself when some of those guys come on to strong.
Jul 10, 2013 3:39 PM

Jul 2012
Can't wait for next episode!!!
Jul 10, 2013 6:38 PM

Oct 2007
Yup, Chi needs to use her words a little more. Though I felt really bad for her after she overheard Subaru, yeesh. At least he apologized. Still, ouch.
Jul 10, 2013 7:57 PM

May 2012
buyusetna said:
Jowii said:
Ahhh. The heroine is getting into my nerves. I wish she is more of a fighter.
Fuuto is so mean, I think I will hate him more in the future.
That Subaru, I'm really rooting for him from the very start of this anime, I don't know but I think he's more suited for the heroine. Yaay! Natsume is coming, I can't wait to see him. LOL
Also, I'm looking forward for Hikaru.. he's gay right? I want to see cat fight! :P

no no Hikaru is not gay,he is just crossdressing for his novel stuff

Oh god. I'm disappointed. :(
Jul 10, 2013 9:21 PM

Jul 2008
I loved this episode, i already was into Subaru in the first one, i just fell in love in this one! But i also like Yuusuke, i'm looking forward for the next epis!!!
And also what did tsubaki did to Subaru? I wanna know so bad!! And what Fuuto (tsc tsc idiot!) is planning to do with Chi? >3<
Jul 10, 2013 9:45 PM

Feb 2013
Well, that was better.

After the disappointing premiere, expectations for this series were seriously lowered. However, it seems that this show perked up a bit, as the boys are beginning to now have personalities and we are beginning to be able to identify the true contenders for Chi's heart in this show.

We have Yusuke who has like Chi even before their families merged. Then we have Subaru, who is attracted to her, but is a little out of sorts with girls, having lived among all boys.

Any other serious likely mates have yet to be identified. Majority of the elder brothers act as simply that, if in a teasing way. The annoy and a bit bipolar, Fuuta is pretty immature and Wataru is a child. Iori hasn't had much of a presence so I can't really say much about him. And then there's the last to brothers we have yet to meet.

While Chi is still bland and cliched, and I'm beginning to doubt they are ever going to use her real name, the antics of the brothers, if also cliched, as they interact with her, has brought some life to the series.

Here's hoping they can keep it up. I give this episode a 5.9/10.
Jul 10, 2013 10:12 PM
Mar 2010
DeidaraxArt said:
I wish she had more character and stood up for herself! I hate these protagonists who let themselves get tread over.

She does have more character in the novels and in the game. But they took all of her personality away in the anime. Sigh...
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 10, 2013 10:39 PM
Mar 2012
phoenixalia said:
DeidaraxArt said:
I wish she had more character and stood up for herself! I hate these protagonists who let themselves get tread over.

She does have more character in the novels and in the game. But they took all of her personality away in the anime. Sigh...

AFAIK, her personality is just quiet but smart girl that is very sensitive to people's feelings , she can be really excited for some things though.
Jul 11, 2013 1:32 AM

Jan 2008
Just finished the 2nd ep n OMG such a cute ep Fuuto is such a jerk though but some characters are like that to hide that they actually like the character or rather i should say that is how guys act hehehehe did enjoy this episode alot hope next weeks ep is just as good or better
Jul 11, 2013 6:11 AM

Dec 2012
DeidaraxArt said:
I love how he told Ema that she was an idiot because as a matter of fact, she is. If I were her, I would have already slapped him and told him off. I wish she had more character and stood up for herself! I hate these protagonists who let themselves get tread over.
yup, i agree. i'm hoping that fuuto makes her really mad at some point because he says something really hurtful and she gets angry then and actually says something, but i doubt it'll happen /sigh

i like fuuto. at least he's kind of interesting because he's a jerk. the other characters don't really stand out. but i was surprised to see that yuusuke isn't the self-confident "i don't give a fuck about you" guy because that's what i thought.
Jul 11, 2013 7:26 AM

Jun 2012
Definitely better than the first episode, it actually made me laugh out loud in parts. I don't think Ema is actually that bad as a heroine considering this is based of an otome game, right? She's spoken more in these two episodes than the Amnesia heroine did in the whole series.

My fave has to be Ukyo, the megane lawyer. I can't really see him having that many moments with Ema though.

Looking forward to the next episode!
Jul 11, 2013 8:35 AM

Mar 2013
I don't like that Futo guy at all, he's up to no good :(
Subaru is losing focus on basketball, I wonder what he'll do to get back on track...
Jul 11, 2013 9:28 AM

Apr 2012
Is it me or Louis didn't come back from getting a new hair curler? O.O Somebody please tell me that it wasn't just me..
Jul 11, 2013 9:43 AM
Feb 2013
Oh, this anime is very sweet.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jul 2, 2013

184 by BL00DY_SLVT »»
May 21, 2023 2:46 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2013

92 by 6Knotty6Thotty6 »»
Mar 23, 2023 8:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.