Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 2, 2013 3:52 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Twins are the main guys??

Very simple OP. Juri (HiroC) is so cute and funny! Introducing most of the brothers, and Wataru's so cute (as well as funny moments from other brothers)!! Oh, she lives next to Azusa.

Wow, a house with elevator!!

ED w. all brothers dancing is so lol~ with Juri's tsukkomi!! Though it was a nice intro. to all brothers. Nice ED song + WOW End credit (SuzuKen's character?), though.
tsubasaloverJul 9, 2013 3:56 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 2, 2013 3:59 AM
Mar 2012
Pretty much a character introduction episode.

This episode is quite a faithful adaptation though it looks like they re-arranges the order of some scenes, they adapted chapter 1 and 2 of the LN.

Juli also talk so much more in the anime compared the LN and game counterpart, Kamiya Hiroshi used his Penguin voice from Shirokuma Cafe.

I still need few episodes to get used to how the character designs in anime version.

Hoping a fansub group picked this series since Funi isn't an option to me and looks like Funi is being Funi as usual, they still hasn't announced when they are going to start simulcasting this seris,
melina_putriJul 2, 2013 5:42 AM
Jul 2, 2013 6:18 AM

Dec 2007
Lol, Tsubaki good job trolling Ema!! and the ED nice dance!
Jul 2, 2013 7:51 AM

Jul 2012
The first episode aired today, right? Does anyone know where to watch it? Subbed or raw?

{TCO}::..::{Listen}::..::{CCO}

Jul 2, 2013 7:54 AM

Dec 2007
-Akie said:
The first episode aired today, right? Does anyone know where to watch it? Subbed or raw?

There's only the Raw for now but we're not suppose to provide links though, but its easy to find
Jul 2, 2013 8:54 AM

Aug 2008
It was a good beginning, introducing most of the characters, staying pretty faithful as an adaptation. Juri even got more screen time.

I don't really like how the changed the Ema's personality. She seems more shy than in the LN and the game, hopefully it's just because she just moved in and doesn't know the brothers well yet. (Hope she's also still a gamer!)

I found the OP and ED enjoyable, especially the ED with all the brothers singing and dancing (^_^)
Jul 2, 2013 9:23 AM
Dec 2012
The episode wasn't impressive, but maybe the series is a slow starter.
I had expected the anime to be much more comical, but the heroine was serious. I felt vibes similar to Uta no Princesama and Amnesia. Then I checked the genre. It says Shoujo. No wonder the anime was like that.

Wataru's voice didn't match the character, but maybe it was intentional.
Jul 2, 2013 9:24 AM

Jul 2012
@mistress_kisara - Thank you ^^

I found it! I only know some Japanese, so I could understand the gist of what was going on, but I'll have to rewatch with subs. I liked it. I haven't played the game or read the light novel, so I can't compare, but I'd say this could be a better otome than Uta Pri for example. That depends on how well it goes.

Does anyone know if the light novel has been translated into English?

{TCO}::..::{Listen}::..::{CCO}

Jul 2, 2013 9:44 AM
Mar 2010
I'm going in with zero expectations so I think I'll enjoy this anime...I hope.

The art style I can get used to, but are they changing Ema's attitude as well? Please don't.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 2, 2013 10:43 AM

Nov 2011
Not surprised about the pacing of this so far. I'll follow this more through before considering whether to finish it or not after 3-4 episodes.

Also, dat chart:
Stark700Jul 2, 2013 11:04 AM
Jul 2, 2013 10:59 AM

Sep 2012
LOL

So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 2, 2013 11:09 AM
Mar 2010
symbv said:
LOL

This seriously reminds me of UtaPri.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jul 2, 2013 2:45 PM

Mar 2012
:Q____________

totally in love with the characters(voices are <3)

de twin, the squirrel, the heroine, I liked every character till now

so in the op each of the brothers has a flower with their own color, I think (forgot the colors)
just like idols (need more UtaPri >.<)

OMG they danced in the ED
bishies and dancing suit each other
Jul 2, 2013 2:51 PM
Sep 2012
They are actually triplets. Natsume is one of the triplets, I hope that Azusa and Tsubaki don't fall for her.

I hope I can at least tolerate the heroine, I mean she is already kind of annoying me, and I also hope that not all the guys fall for her, I mean that's is really unrealistic, well it is a shoujo anime.

Guess the first episode was alright going to continue to watch and see what happens.
Jul 2, 2013 6:34 PM

Apr 2011
I'm watching this for Ema. She's darn cute. Her shyness reflect that she's
slowly adjusting to her new life. The monk bro, already hitting at Emi. Making her
say onii-chan to him, was cute. Tsubaki teasing her was funny. And Kamiya Hiroshi has been reduced to a pet squirrel. lol.

The ending reminds me of utapri. The designs are drawn beautifully and has a ncie attention to detail. I'll watch this as long as it keeps me entertained.
MagitoJul 2, 2013 7:34 PM
Jul 2, 2013 6:40 PM
Oct 2009
It was nice, very similar to my expectations, but with a better main girl (as of now). She seems rationnal enough, and calm enough. Also, very neat art style, all the boys are pretty, and of course great choice of seiyuu. Suwabe Junichi *drool* ///// I'd listen to that blond monk flirt with his new imouto for hours. Op was also catchy enough.
Jul 2, 2013 6:43 PM

Nov 2008
Halfway through I realized that this is actually a horror sci-fi story about an alien squirrel that is trapped on earth with a zombie girl. Things go from bad to worse for the squirrel as the zombie girl suddenly joins a dozen bishii zombies in a prison-like laboratory. Only then does the squirrel realize that he is witnessing a threat to all intelligent life in the universe!
Jul 2, 2013 11:57 PM

Jun 2008
UGH...
Why does it have to be ruined... ヽ( ̄︵ ̄)ノ
I don't even mind the changes regarding the content much (although they tried to fit in way too much into one episode), but whatever they tried to animate was horrible... ~.~ Actually, Juli looked the best. o.o And Ema's voice doesn't fit at all, she generally seems so... indifferent here.
Jul 3, 2013 12:37 AM

Aug 2009
Oh gosh my face was all blushing and red and I was having endless smiles the entire time Q A Q

When that blond haired guy in the kimono told her to call him 'onii-chan', I said 'onii-chan' in real life like a loser T///u////T, but still that got my heart beating and all happy T u T <3

Im gonna enjoy this show T //// T <3

and rofl at the end.. They really got my hopes up she had twin gay brothers XDDD

QUESTION THOUGH... Is everyone blood related?
(someone please answer T.T)
ImNotLulexiaaJul 3, 2013 12:50 AM
Jul 3, 2013 2:54 AM

Dec 2007
Lulexiaa said:

QUESTION THOUGH... Is everyone blood related?
(someone please answer T.T)

Jul 3, 2013 4:58 AM

Aug 2009
But what about the last names not matching? How does that work out >.<?
Jul 3, 2013 5:13 AM
Mar 2010
Face_Faith said:
UGH...
Why does it have to be ruined... ヽ( ̄︵ ̄)ノ
I don't even mind the changes regarding the content much (although they tried to fit in way too much into one episode), but whatever they tried to animate was horrible... ~.~ Actually, Juli looked the best. o.o And Ema's voice doesn't fit at all, she generally seems so... indifferent here.

Just like how Ema looks so indifferent, I have to be indifferent to the anime lol.
Yeah, it was too rushed. The animation I don't mind really except the OP. Such an upbeat song and it got such bad animation.
And as for Ema's voice, Rina Satou is a good seiyuu but it's her character which they changed....into a doormat. Lol. Why am I not surprised?
After the first episode of this, I'm convinced that Otomate/Sylph is not even trying anymore. They don't care about the quality of the otoge anime. They are merely advertisements for the game.
I should count my blessings. At least Ema talks. xD
Jul 3, 2013 6:04 AM

Dec 2007
Lulexiaa said:
But what about the last names not matching? How does that work out >.<?

Huh!? They all have the same last name Asahina
Jul 3, 2013 6:31 AM

Aug 2012
It was an alright first episode.
Can't stand that squirrel though.
.................................................................................
Jul 3, 2013 7:36 AM
Mar 2010
Ok, I just watched it with subs and all I can say is, the doki moments made up for Ema's lack of personality. I guess it was ok. It'll be more enjoyable than Amnesia,that's for sure.
Jul 3, 2013 7:38 AM

Jun 2013
Well, it was fun too watch I guess. But to be honest, I think it's quite bad. And I thought the fan-service was quite awkward.

2/5, will keep watching though.
Jul 3, 2013 7:55 AM

Oct 2011
LOL at the misunderstanding xD
Jul 3, 2013 7:56 AM

Jan 2013
I can telll that this one will be another of my guity pleasures. It was very similar to Uta no Prince-sama.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Jul 3, 2013 7:57 AM
Sep 2009
this

Jul 3, 2013 8:14 AM

Feb 2012
^ IF THIS WAS RATHER THE GAME/ANIMATED SHOW instead of a girl having so many boys around her, I WILL DEFINITELY WATCH IT. This is sad tho.
Jul 3, 2013 8:16 AM

Mar 2013
It's rare for me to watch male harems, but I want to know where this series is heading considering that I was interested in the synopsis and a bit by the character designs.
Anyways, the first ep was nice. The scene between the twins was misleading and I actually thought they were being serious for a sec, but thankfully they were just following a script :P
Jul 3, 2013 8:51 AM

Aug 2011
Yeeeeeahh nooooo.....
Jul 3, 2013 8:52 AM

May 2010
too yaoi for me...
Jul 3, 2013 8:54 AM

Feb 2011
Way too many characters to remember , lol.
Jul 3, 2013 8:59 AM

Nov 2008
This has got to be the dumbest anime I've seen in a while.
Jul 3, 2013 9:00 AM

Mar 2012
Ohhhh god I imagined the youngest brothers' voice to be cuter.
Cringing every time he talks.

Okay episode though. Like the OP.
Jul 3, 2013 9:12 AM

Jan 2011
oh my god, hahahaha!!! there are just too many of them!
i hate reverse-harem but I still watch them because of the boys ;)

and OF COURSE, there must be Suwabe Junichi, Ono Daisuke, Kamiya Hiroshi ! anime is not an anime without their sexy voices :D

i want to see more of this stupidity so I can laugh more! xD

Jul 3, 2013 9:14 AM

May 2011
Totally loved it <3 made me laugh a lot. XD
Jul 3, 2013 9:32 AM

Feb 2013
Let the harem begin!

I don't know what to make of this episode. It feels kind of like Utapri with all these guys... especially that ending song with them all singing...

Does Chi-chan come from the dad or the mom? (when they got remarried)

What is with that house. I mean I understand they have a lot of siblings but a 5 floor house with 14 siblings? +2 parents... I'm guessing their parents are always working but they're rich to afford this crazy house. Practically like a dorm.
>5th floor is for washroom, living room etc.
>4th floor people living on it (I'm guessing 7 people and 1 bathroom)
>3rd floor people living on it ^^
>2nd floor I dunno
>1st floor I dunno. Garage and main entrance maybe?
-They still need the master bedroom for when their parents ACTUALLY come home. I wonder if we'll ever see them...
-Huge dining table for the family? I can't even imagine how big that would be, haha. They probably have some huge game room too? Considering how many people are in this family.
-Who cleans this house?!

I KNEW IT the twins and their voice acting lol
That brother that sings... he's only 15 I'm surprised

By the last ending scene, Yusuke was like "why does it have to be her?"
^^Clearly because he met her at school and has liked/likes her LOL I wonder if she's gonna end up with him. I'm predicting yes considering he's her age and he's always liked her etc...

Jul 3, 2013 9:54 AM

May 2010
I love her Uniform. It's so cute! :3
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jul 3, 2013 9:58 AM

Jun 2012
Male harem..not even gonna bother
Jul 3, 2013 10:05 AM

Aug 2011
Loved the games, was really hyped for the anime to start.

Wasn't disappointed at all, I loved the first episode. All of the guys were perfect. :)

Jul 3, 2013 10:08 AM
Mar 2012
I actually liked it. Which was surprising.
I couldn't stand Uta-Pri because i thought it was sooo slow and boring. I had to drop it because of that.

Seems good so far. I laughed a few times too.
Jul 3, 2013 10:16 AM

Feb 2009
Only in anime does parent have no sense at all to send a daughter to live with 13 guys. Even though I know this is fiction, I can't help to feel that the whole setting is WRONG. How can she be comfortable with all these strangers around her?
I like my story with at least with some good common sense in them.
Jul 3, 2013 10:29 AM

Oct 2011
OMG so many VA's XD!!!
Jul 3, 2013 10:32 AM

Feb 2013
I like the plot ^_^
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
Jul 3, 2013 10:42 AM

Feb 2011
As a straight male, I strangely liked this... except for the homosexual twins... I have a twin brother myself so this probably the most awkward thing ever.

Oh well, even though it's male harem, it's not bad.
Jul 3, 2013 10:46 AM

Oct 2008
How the hell does that girl stay sane with all these insanely attractive boys all over her
Jul 3, 2013 11:01 AM

May 2012
BuraKon.

Otoko na no ni, ribon?

... lol
might put this on hold =.=

ED by ASAHINA Bros.+JULI
LOL
hmmm... the chorus' not bad though

Nekkusuto Konfurikuto.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jul 3, 2013 11:01 AM

Jun 2009
It was ok. I liked the part with the homo twins lol
Hairdresser is my favorite brother so far.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2013

92 by 6Knotty6Thotty6 »»
Mar 23, 2023 8:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.