Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 20, 2013 12:09 AM

Nov 2007
The brothers sure all come on strong, don't they? Nevermind that they are basically strangers and just met, let's just hug her and kiss her hand and offer to sleep with her. ^^; And Ema/Chi seems to have a pretty weak constitution, to go from being fine to having a high fever.

Yes, I realize it's because they have a lot of guys to cover in only a few episodes so they need to move it along smartly, now, but still. *lol*

Oh, well. Personally, so far I like... uh, hm. Having trouble remembering their names. Let's see, Ukyo, Subaru, and Yuusuke stood out the most to me. Well, so did Kaname, but he's one of the too pushy ones... ^^; I think I got them right, hm.

That aside, Chi is pretty adorable. She doesn't seem overly shy to me, so that's a plus. It's not strange to be a little reserved, meeting that many people who you are supposed to live with all at once.

I think it's going to take a little getting used to that they are siblings and going to be getting romantic. ^^; At least they aren't blood related, but her stepbrothers, if I understand correctly? And it's not like they were raised together.

The confession scene had me laughing, not because of that scene itself, but later on, when they were talking about it in the hall. It was so obvious that he was laying it on thick to make a little fun of Chi and Subaru... all I could do was laugh and call him a jerk. XD I think the twins will be fun.
Jul 21, 2013 3:38 AM

Aug 2011
Much more fun than I thought! I enjoyed the script rehearsing scene very much. The dancing animation for the ED was amazing.
Jul 24, 2013 9:30 AM

Mar 2013
Ahw Juli and that little brother are so cute <3

The main girl is okay I guess... she somehow reminds me of the Heroine from Amnesia.
Aug 16, 2013 8:07 PM

Dec 2008
Yeah, I'd probably be running a fever too if I lived in a house with 13 hunks. All that hotness under one roof would definitely make my temperature rise! Bishie paradise!

That squirrel, Juli, must die. I'm hoping he gets stepped on, or thrown in the trash. He is annoying and totally unnecessary.

That ED! Love it! It made me giggle.

Sent with Mal Updater
Hannah_AnaAug 16, 2013 8:11 PM
Aug 17, 2013 1:54 AM

Jul 2011
...Well, it's definitely not the best, but it's not bad either.
I watched it for SuzuKen and the misleading scene between his chara and twin.

The OP was a pleasant surprise because I didn't expect Geororin to being singing it, lol xD The ED was quite nice as well, with everyone singing it and all.

but I think that's about it. the rest of the aspects of the show were pretty mediocre, and it's not grabbing onto me like how some other shows does it. It doesn't help that I have more to-watch anime than the time for it... so this is probably going to end up being dropped. ^^"

But I still don't believe I wasted my time watching this though~
Tumblr: Gigglepud
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
Aug 17, 2013 2:06 AM

Jul 2011
millo said:
This is my first time watching reverse harem, and it was... omg how could i say it... CHEESY AND CLICHE!!! The 1st episode literally made me VOMIT all over my monitor. Everything is soooo stupid.
GIRLS... I wanna ask you something, did you really like an anime with story like this? seriously? Not trying to be sexist but... well.... that's pretty shallow...

BUT
BUT
BUT
I find myself enjoying this episode so much, even when i know the story is absolutely terrible. Maybe this is what's called Ultimate guilty pleasure.

Yeah, when it comes to reverse harem shows, no one expects anything from the plot. It's pretty much watch for the bishies or don't watch at all =w=
--Though IMO there are better reverse harems out there; not plot-wise, but besides drama, there's also lots of great comedy which I didn't find apparent in this show OTL
Tumblr: Gigglepud
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
Aug 18, 2013 4:33 AM

Jun 2011
What was the deal with the basketball guy (?) and the bottle in the bathroom?
Aug 18, 2013 6:13 AM

May 2010
Now that I have read the summaries of few volumes of the novel, I must say the novel is much better, like great (apart from Ema's doormat personality but she has some more revealed nice traits) There, Ema interacts with all of the brothers almost equally though triplets still get relatively more attention plus the way she treats Kaname coldly, and how she is tsundere around Fuuto is also a very nice touch. Plus her bond with Wataru is explored more as well as with Masaomi, Ukyo, Iori and Kaname i.e. all of the ignored brothers. Louis has more Ema protecting moments. Tbh, Kaname is much better than he has been shown so far. He cares a lot for his brothers. Natsume is as cool and responsible as ever and he has even more awesome scenes with Ema. Tsubaki and Fuuto still pissed me off. Ema has more hilarious gamer moments. Hikaru's appearance is much cooler than as compared to the anime. Iori is, no doubt, the most ignored brother which is a shame coz in the novel, he is even more interesting. Conflicts are fleshed out more as well as time skips are shorter. Anyways, I am planning to read all the summaries once the anime ends, don't want to be too much spoiled xD
Sep 8, 2013 11:29 AM

Jun 2011
So far I like the basketball dude and the twin (as a duo, not individually) the best.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 29, 2013 7:09 PM
Aug 2011
bishtastic!
Oct 11, 2013 1:26 PM

May 2012
This one is pretty okey I guess, are they really all blood related brothers? Either way lets see what this show has to offer, this is not really my style of anime but well lets just see what's next!
Nov 21, 2013 12:05 AM

Jul 2013
What a terrible anime. I cannot watch any further because it's too similar to Amnesia, which was torture. Brothers conflict shares an emotionless and dead heroine with a story I can shit out, the only decent thing being the squirrel. At least Amnesia was slightly more creative than being incest.

The only reason I even gave this a chance was because of the bishies but even they cannot make me watch the rest of the anime.

Harem and reverse harem games really have to stop being adapted into animes. It's a waste, a true waste.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Dec 1, 2013 5:32 AM
May 2012
I think this is my first reverse harem Anime.

I gotta say that this is not my kind of Anime but I decided to watch it because I like the character design especially the girl :3

But damn it feels weird watching this Anime!!!!

So far, I think the basketball dude, the oldest son and the lawyer are the ones that I can tolerate others are ehhh.
Mar 5, 2014 2:59 PM

Feb 2014
ema's voice seems boring to me : p but oh well first episode was Good

Jun 19, 2014 4:26 AM

Dec 2012
At first I was worried because of how many people said this is exactly like Diabolik Lovers, but so far it's already leagues more enjoyable. Can't say Ema stands out much, but the way the brothers tease her is amusing. Lots of recognizable seiyuu. But wooow a shota, this is the first time I've seen a proper loli-esque shota. And it's Kaji Yuki to boot.
Jun 27, 2014 4:27 PM

Jan 2014
I think ill like this :) im glad that squirrel is with that girl because i have a feeling, atleast one brother will slip up.
Jun 29, 2014 8:06 AM

Oct 2009
OMG I've never laughed so hard while watching an anime in a long time!

At first I thought she fainted from having too many hot guys in the same room sitting on the same couch as her lols But good for her, now she won't be alone in the house anymore :)

I think all the brothers are fine but Kaname seems to be a bit shady. If I were Ema I would've slapped Kaname after he suddenly kissed her, even if it's just on the cheek. But her response tho...0.0 it was as if she's inviting him to do more intimate stuff with her...

Subaru...he's the weirdest one but he called his other bros weird lol. He sounds weird too. No offense I love Ono D but it sounds as if he's pinching his nose while talking. I've never heard him use this type of voice before until Subaru.

I laughed the hardest during Tsubaki's confession to Azusa! Poor Ema...if she hadn't recovered from her fever she would've fainted immediately when she saw the kiss. But I think the squirrel was more traumatized lol

The OP & ED songs are super catchy, esp the ED song! I've been listening to the full ver of the ED before watching this and I find myself singing along :D

Oh! And I want a talking pet squirrel too!
VongoleJun 29, 2014 8:16 AM
Jul 6, 2014 9:53 PM

Sep 2011
LOL that was better than I thought it was going to be. I guess it was good I walked into this anime with low expectations.
Aug 11, 2014 11:41 AM

Aug 2013
Ekulerudamuru said:
this

Reminds me of this
Aug 30, 2014 12:11 PM

Jan 2012
what the fuck is this gay shit...
Dec 10, 2014 6:21 PM
Sep 2014
My favorite characters are the twins--especially the white haired guy . . . Kaname was his name?--and the red haired guy.

I do not like the main character . . . uh, is her name Chii or is that a nickname? She's so flat, in character and in voice.

My favorite part of the episode was the script part. I thought it was just another strangely-worded conversation that would have been played for laughs, but then he seemed to be serious. I then grew disappointed that it wasn't for real. (I will ship them by the end of this series.)

The squirrel is pretty funny. It was a pretty boring episode, but this is a slice of life and just the 1st intro episode. Too many characters!

I love the ending, though! Reminds me of Uta no Prince-sama, which I just started watching today.
Dec 17, 2014 2:02 PM

Aug 2013
0emma0 said:
My favorite characters are the twins--especially the white haired guy . . . Kaname was his name?--and the red haired guy.

I do not like the main character . . . uh, is her name Chii or is that a nickname? She's so flat, in character and in voice.

My favorite part of the episode was the script part. I thought it was just another strangely-worded conversation that would have been played for laughs, but then he seemed to be serious. I then grew disappointed that it wasn't for real. (I will ship them by the end of this series.)

The squirrel is pretty funny. It was a pretty boring episode, but this is a slice of life and just the 1st intro episode. Too many characters!

I love the ending, though! Reminds me of Uta no Prince-sama, which I just started watching today.

Tsubaki is the white-haired guy. Kaname is the one with the yellow hair.
Jun 12, 2015 10:23 AM

Feb 2015
Whoa! So many characters. How the hell am I supposed to remember everyone's names?! -_-
Oct 27, 2015 6:04 PM

Dec 2013
I'm not actually a harem fan. I try to avoid watching this type of series. But I end up watching this because of the anime watching challenge haha. Anyway, I fell in love with the opening song and the background music which is jazz. I also love the art, the boys really look great. I'm still not sure about the story :P

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Feb 13, 2016 1:27 AM

Feb 2015
Hmmm... Her voice doesn't seem like a good fit. It's so sleepy-sounding.

But so many guys, I can't remember all these faces and names.
Jul 2, 2017 3:07 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
really liked the first ep. Ending was awsome *-*

Jan 16, 2018 9:06 AM

Sep 2014
It was a decent episode. All the characters seems interesting, remembering their names won't be easy. That squirrel was somewhat annoying.
Apr 21, 2020 1:16 AM

Sep 2014
Tsubaki looks like an anime version of Timo Salminen (Love Tangle game) their similar hair styles/colour

« »
🔮 Tojo Nozomi
Washi Washi
May 7, 2020 9:30 AM

Dec 2016
Oh my! XD That's some crazy show we got here. Great start! It's crazy how the sister will have to fall for one of the step-brothers in the end though, but I'm curious to know how this'll go.

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Oct 28, 2020 11:42 AM
Oct 2020
Bagus untuk kalian yang yidak bisa bhs jepang tidak usah khawatir karena sekolah ini juga mempunyai banyak murid dari luar negeri lebih kecil dibandingkan
Jun 4, 2021 4:38 PM

Jan 2021
That wasn't too bad.
Jul 7, 2021 8:39 PM

Jun 2016
Well, into the deep end I go. 13 names I need to learn (probably not, lol). Was an uneventful first ep, merely introducing the main heroine and 9 of her male siblings. Nothing special.

Two things caught my attention: 1. Why can Juli talk?; and 2. Why does Kaname give off such weird vibes? Both might remain unanswered, but both felt strange to me.

The opening song is catchy, and the animation for a portion of the ending looks neat.

Aug 22, 2022 7:14 PM
Dec 2021
At the time of watching this, the show really explains its plot quickly and understands its viewer base very well. The opening song is a bop.
Feb 12, 2023 1:08 AM

Jan 2021
I... honestly either don't understand or understand this anime too much.. lol.

The brothers are very good-looking, I admit it. But I didn't expect it... Kaname, a monk, kissed his sister whom he just met that day and said that he's "serious" ?? XD

And the squirrel can talk, but only she can hear his voice, which is cool.

So far I kinda like Ukyo and Louis, let's see who Ema will end up with...

May 21, 2023 2:46 AM
Jun 2021
why does it have to include incest?????
really, for what reason?
who the fuck enjoys watching siblings confess their secret love for each other and then makeout ??

that is fucking revolting.
it's been a few years since i seen the first episode (i stopped there) but to this day i still feel like vomiting every time i hear someone mention this awful disgusting abomination.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Ema ends up with...? (Spoiler)

MR_FURUKAWA - May 4, 2016

10 by superstaff »»
Feb 4, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2013

94 by DTBx91 »»
Nov 25, 2023 10:15 AM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 23, 2013

92 by saraar »»
Sep 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 9, 2013

91 by ceylin_unal »»
May 2, 2023 1:05 PM

Poll: » Brothers Conflict Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2013

92 by 6Knotty6Thotty6 »»
Mar 23, 2023 8:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.