Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2013 12:20 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So "Lucu" was actually Lucifer who started to live with the MC in a dream world for the purpose of become god, and she chose him because she had feelings for him..is what I am choosing to believe. The ending is wayyy to open to draw a concrete solution, but maybe that's just me..
Jun 19, 2022 5:55 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Really weird ending didn't understand it much but I don't matter as far as I just see this series as an eccentric slice of life comedy
Mar 3, 4:11 PM

Jun 2016
An unsatisfying ending. The sol chapters weren't great most of the time and the ending felt too open. Overall this series was a 4/10. It was stronger in the beginning, but ran too long and I never really got that invested in the good vs evil aspects.

More topics from this board

Poll: » LuCu LuCu Chapter 77 Discussion

MrYujufudan - Mar 3

0 by MrYujufudan »»
Mar 3, 3:16 PM

Poll: » LuCu LuCu Chapter 73 Discussion

MrYujufudan - Mar 2

0 by MrYujufudan »»
Mar 2, 10:04 PM

Poll: » LuCu LuCu Chapter 72 Discussion

MrYujufudan - Mar 2

0 by MrYujufudan »»
Mar 2, 8:25 PM

Poll: » LuCu LuCu Chapter 60 Discussion

MrYujufudan - Feb 27

0 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 27, 4:29 PM

Poll: » LuCu LuCu Chapter 59 Discussion

MrYujufudan - Feb 21

0 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 21, 10:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.