Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2013 11:10 AM

Jan 2013
But I feel dirty. Its like I'm cheating on Nemu with Kotori. I can't cheat on the best girl with the second best girl. That's not okay. It'd be like saying all of what I watched was a lie. I want to see Kotori with him, I do. But not if that means saying bye to Nemu. Its like when I played Shuffle! The second girl I picked was Kaede, and I wish I picked her last because I really can't pick anyone different after that emotional roller coaster that we went on together.
[url][/url]
Jan 28, 2015 4:12 PM

Feb 2014
ThatGuyYeah said:
But I feel dirty. Its like I'm cheating on Nemu with Kotori. I can't cheat on the best girl with the second best girl. That's not okay. It'd be like saying all of what I watched was a lie. I want to see Kotori with him, I do. But not if that means saying bye to Nemu. Its like when I played Shuffle! The second girl I picked was Kaede, and I wish I picked her last because I really can't pick anyone different after that emotional roller coaster that we went on together.

I understand you perfectly!
I feel the sameway... But for me, I didn't care about "best" and "worse" girl... He could have stayed with the "worse" girl... just watching an "if" with any of the others girl, I would feel that everything I watched was a lie... not only considering just my emotion and feelings, but also the characters emotions and feelings.
It's also the same feeling with animes that are "arcs" animes, like: Amagami, Yosuga no Sora and etc... and those that have "remakes", like Evangelion.
TechOtakuJan 28, 2015 4:23 PM
Jun 26, 2022 9:35 AM
Nov 2020
THIS IS SO GOOD YO I've been waiting for this part since I started watching this anime

More topics from this board

Poll: » Da Capo If Episode 2 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 26, 2009

42 by White_Alice »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:39 AM

Poll: » Da Capo If Part I Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

PimpToad - Dec 27, 2008

66 by White_Alice »»
Sep 2, 2023 6:36 AM

» Whaddya think?

Translucent - Sep 23, 2008

8 by Ex_Machina »»
Aug 13, 2010 1:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.