Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 17, 2013 5:21 AM

Apr 2012
For me it's Death Note because it really deals with some very serious stuff about life and death and the importance of these too.

。◕‿◕。 Fun In Life is what Matters! The More the Fun the better your Life Becomes!! 。◕‿◕。

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 18, 2013 6:22 PM

Jun 2010
well, i haven't seen all anime, so i cant say which is the MOST. but here are a few that were pretty amazing.
H2O: footprints in the sand
Phantom: requiem for the phantom
Btooom
Kurozuka
Mushishi
X'amd: lost memories
Myself; yourself

i think that for something to be really great, it has to have some life/death situations, suspence and mystery. and for me personally, some non-cheesy romance
Jun 19, 2013 12:06 AM

Dec 2012
Genshiken second season I think.

Its teach me that without hard work,we will never achieve our goal and respect from other people.
Mar 8, 2014 2:31 AM

Dec 2012
I don't know if their the best but I love Ergo Proxy and psycho pass
Their are some funny moments or ergo proxy but they enhance the characters. And there was a lot of social commentary about a persons raison d'etre.
Akagi
Aoi Bungaku
Elfen lied (kind of)
Mar 8, 2014 6:32 PM
May 2013
Evangelion and then Fullmetal Alchemist fer me. They go into the very dark and depraved aspects of humanity, while still celebrating it. They reflect on what it means to be human and what it means to be alive, diving into all facets of life.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » The most serious anime this summer that you want to watch.

lyncpin - Jun 21, 2013

2 by lyncpin »»
Jul 3, 2013 7:12 AM

» What anime that you watch will make you matured?(permanently or in short time)

lyncpin - Jun 11, 2013

5 by akakuwings »»
Jun 15, 2013 4:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.