Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 16, 2013 7:18 PM

Feb 2012
Pretty obvious Ledo's going to side with Gargantia.

Also will be nice to see his reaction when he finds out that Kugel is dead.
Jun 16, 2013 7:25 PM
Mar 2011
dont forget that urubochi is the screenwriter, while the obvious, obvious ending is obvious, i get the feeling there would be some fucked up twist going down
"....i am the villain in this story"
Jun 16, 2013 7:41 PM

Jan 2013
huehue93 said:
I think the striker is acting alone, the commander died a long time ago, based on the personality we saw back during the war, the commander didn't seem like the power hungry type.
I agree, i think striker is acting on its own too. Kugel gave his life to save others now hes the Supreme Ruler of Terror! Whats up with the cult? Even Lobster Queen got sucked into this group, So there must have been some crazy fight or lots of killing to get the Pirates to cooperate with cult. But then again maybe Kugel is alive and bangin Lukkage with a take over world scheme
OutlawJessJun 16, 2013 8:32 PM
Jun 16, 2013 7:52 PM

May 2010
" Gar - Gargantia "

Saw that coming, but dat was some cliffhanger anyways!!
Can't wait to find out what Ledo will do! Hopefully he will take Amy's (and everyone else's) side! ; A ; /

They just had to add in Amy for that extra suspense XD
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jun 16, 2013 8:11 PM

Jan 2011
That cliffhanger ending! Ledo and the Pinion crew join forces with Kugel. However Kugel wants to eliminate Gargantia, damn! Didn't expect to see Rackage again, also she has quite the rack lmao. Great plot progression this episode. Ledo is definitely going to side with Gargantia. Looking forward to the finale.
Jun 16, 2013 8:12 PM

Jun 2009
amginex said:
dont forget that urubochi is the screenwriter, while the obvious, obvious ending is obvious, i get the feeling there would be some fucked up twist going down

I hope so! I want my Urobuchi healing.
Jun 16, 2013 8:41 PM

Jul 2010
I noticed that the art quality dropped down for this episode, not that i really care. Anyway, i loved the OST, just perfect.

Dat cliffhanger ending.

I don't know about tragic ending, but i have a feeling that Urobuchi won't kill us these main characters this time. Maybe, will he go for some kind of alternative? Who knows.

Btw, waiting for doujinshi about that goddess pirate.
AkanezoraJun 16, 2013 8:47 PM
Jun 16, 2013 8:42 PM

Mar 2009
I'm okay with the Galactic Alliance and the Hideauze out in space never being seen or brought up again. Ledo is effectively stranded on Earth, there's no way he can rejoin the fight nor will the Alliance ever pick up his emergency signal. In 6500 years humans out in space may not even exist. So what we effectively have is a micro version of the war returning to Earth.

A few episodes ago it was Ledo annihilating the Whalesquid/Earth Hideauze before learning of their true nature and how the war really began. His rose colored glasses were effectively shattered when he learned everything he'd been told by the GA was a lie. He even admitted himself he was brainwashed.

So he spends an episode brooding over the revelation while Chamber urges him to fight, using machine logic. Destroy or be destroyed, it's as simple as that. Before Ledo can fully contemplate his own feelings further (given Chamber's response) he discovers Kugel. To hell with thinking, his commander has arrived. Not only is it nice to see a long-lost ally but being with a fellow space castaway has to be comforting. Except...

The Galactic Alliance returns to Earth, or rather it is being recreated by Kugel. The stark contrast between the Kugel fleet and Gargantia was not lost on Ledo. Even the creepy fog of the fascist fleet was strikingly different from the sunny live and let live fleet. The humans aboard the feet and those who are effectively subjugated are systematically broken down and stripped of their individuality. Their purpose in life isn't survive and prosper, it's to serve the "greater good," shaped by will of the few. Efficiency, extreme order and complete obedience is the name of the game here. When Ledo first arrived on Earth he would have accepted this world without question because it was the only way of life he knew. Seeing a different way of life and knowing he was lied to about the nature of the war have given him quite a few reservations.

So the ending could be quite predictable if Urobuchi doesn't toss in a last minute plot twist. I can't see Ledo willingly destroying Gargantia. Even if he had a difference of opinion before he left the people left a strong impression on him. Hell, they even gave him a place to stay, fed him, paid him (thanks to Chamber's work) and even accepted him to a degree. It would be somewhat of a scumbag move if Ledo responded to their tolerance by wiping the fleet out.

Ledo had a chance to learn about what he's been really fighting for, seeing his former life without the blinders on and deciding what type of person he wants to ultimately be. Is it better to stick with what's comfortable and known (the GA) or venture into a seemingly chaotic and unstructured world (Gargantia)? We know our silver-haired MC will probably pick Gargantia, I'm just curious to see how he justifies the choice.

Even with Gargantia's ups and downs, I still feel the overarching theme is and always has been present. Finding one's own way in life when suddenly being given an unprecedented amount of freedom. The show is a metaphor for a confused young adult who feels adrift in the sea of life after being cut loose from the highly structured world of school. With Ledo being the person, Gargantia being the freedom and the GA being the structured world.

Random notes:

Oh, Production I.G. your animation issues strike again. First Psycho-Pass, now Gargantia.

I'm on the fence about Kugel being dead. On one hand, if can't leave his cockpit how does he eat or drink? Unless he puts himself into cold sleep when he's not needed and effectively leaves Striker to command. Or he could be dead. It was his robot!

I can't blame Pinion for the quick about-face. If I saw another mech on the same caliber as Ledo's I would surrender too.
Jun 16, 2013 9:23 PM

Feb 2013
WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN AH I CAN'T TAKE THIS

Glad to see Amy's out of the slumps :)
Jun 16, 2013 9:26 PM

Jan 2013
Quality drop? Who the hell cares about male characters' hurr durr faces? Female characters were ok.

Anyway, I'm really glad this wasn't ep.12. If it was, the final episode would have sucked too much.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jun 16, 2013 9:40 PM

May 2010
I guess it's inevitable that Kugel would target Garagantia
Jun 16, 2013 9:43 PM

Jan 2012

I found this image someone posted, its hilarious, just thought i would share.
huehue93Jun 16, 2013 9:47 PM
Jun 16, 2013 10:16 PM
Jun 2013
Well, the episode revealed what I already had theorized; That the alliance follows a Totalitarian structure of command; Heck you can sure bet that this is the case with almost any organization that harks the "purity of race" crap. Seems like the inspiration came from three totalitarian organizations; Nazi Germany, The Soviet Union, and Theocratic Governments.

Pinion is such an opportunistic douche... But the situation in this case was pretty hopeless. What interests me more is the combat capacity of the Striker.

And as for the "The Commander is Dead" theory; I am on the fence on this one. There are signs that are pointing to the possibility that he might have passed away. In many cases, Striker seems to the main communication relay between the people and the commander. However, this could be infact done on purpose by the commander to re-enforce his divinity so to speak.

So for me, the Commander is Schodinger's cat; Alive and dead :p.
Jun 16, 2013 10:27 PM

Sep 2012
silver_huskey said:
Even with Gargantia's ups and downs, I still feel the overarching theme is and always has been present. Finding one's own way in life when suddenly being given an unprecedented amount of freedom. The show is a metaphor for a confused young adult who feels adrift in the sea of life after being cut loose from the highly structured world of school. With Ledo being the person, Gargantia being the freedom and the GA being the structured world.
Hey, silver_huskey, after Valvrave I once again find myself nodding continuously as I read your comments!!

I am not sure if you read some posts (I posted about it too earlier in Gargantia board too) about interviews of the director of this show. He specifically mentioned that it is an anime for the young people in Japan who have just come out from schools to the bigger society and find themselves lost and unsure about how and what to do in it. As you said, this theme has always been present and consistently presented.

It is really a shame that quite many watchers dismiss the anime at various points that the anime lost direction or does not know what it does, or flat out calling the anime "cheating" just because they failed to view the anime in broader perspective and unwilling to let go of their initial impression as the anime reveals its main theme.

So the ending could be quite predictable if Urobuchi doesn't toss in a last minute plot twist. I can't see Ledo willingly destroying Gargantia. Even if he had a difference of opinion before he left the people left a strong impression on him.
The best guess is that Kugel is the last boss. And Ledo will finally decide he wants to be his own man, not part of any neo-GA on this planet. So most likely he will confront Kugel and Kugel will meet his demise -- not killed by Ledo but perhaps because of his illness (thus sparing Ledo from killing more people). And being a machine which can keep only to using machine logic, I also predict Chamber will go too, perhaps by mutual annihilation with Kugel's robot. And the whole thing is going to be assisted by Pinion (and his fleet) as well as the Pirate (and her fleet). At the end Ledo will be back to Gargantia, living a much simpler but much more meaningful life with the much lower-tech people who nonetheless lead happy lives themselves. Hideaze will be left as they are. High-tech will be dumped forever, except a few bits that are deemed beneficial (perhaps medical care that can help Amy's brother). The director and other key staff once said they consider the ending an Urobuchi ending which is "gray but skewed overwhelmingly to white". I think the ending I described above would fit this bill quite well.

Yeah, unlike some who only say "it is predictable" or "I can see it from a mile" only after the development or ending is showed, I am making a stab at predicting the ending right here right now :-)
symbvJun 17, 2013 1:39 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 16, 2013 10:54 PM

Jan 2013
Interesting episode.

Damn sht just got real...
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Jun 16, 2013 11:24 PM

Jan 2010
Will Ledo attack Gargantia Fleet or fight his Commander Kugel?
I'm totally piss-off at all people including Ledo!..Ledo no BAKA! grrrrrr

Next episode seem we will see action either Chamber destroy the Gargantia or a fight between 2 Machine Caliber!

Jun 16, 2013 11:36 PM

Jan 2011
Rackage is backage.
[center]
Jun 16, 2013 11:39 PM

Dec 2009
If Kugel was dead, the highest person in command would be Ledo. Both Striker and Chamber would logically be under Ledo's command. I seriously doubt that calibers are capable of acting on their own to such an extent, with zero human input. How could Striker even have imagined such a ploy? Lying about its commander's condition as a way of deifying itself and establishing control through that fear? Is every machine equipped with the ability to establish martial law?
Jun 17, 2013 12:04 AM
May 2012
Stark700 said:

Oh and that queen from the previous episode is back.

What's going on?! I thought this queen were dead after we saw Ledo killed her during episode 3!! Pretty confusing as hell!

AND WHAT THE HELL?! Why are they targeting gargantia?! Are those people on Gargantia were apparently Hideauze after all?!
JafriZinJun 17, 2013 12:07 AM
Jun 17, 2013 12:10 AM

Jan 2010
JeffreyZin said:

What's going on?! I thought this queen were dead after we saw Ledo killed her during episode 3!! Pretty confusing as hell!

Ledo didn't kill her and her underling but just simply toss them off far far away from the fleet....

Jun 17, 2013 12:13 AM

Jan 2013
AoiMizu said:
JeffreyZin said:

Ledo didn't kill her and her underling but just simply toss them off far far away from the fleet....
This.
What were you smoking when you watched Ep.3?

Jun 17, 2013 12:13 AM
May 2012
Commander Kugel facial hair has grown now?

AoiMizu said:

Wow. I thought he tossed her battlefleet far, far away then kills her, obviously (her fleet gets sunk after that)? That's just made a ton of sense confusing to me.
JafriZinJun 17, 2013 12:22 AM
Jun 17, 2013 12:18 AM
Jun 2013
morrownight said:
If Kugel was dead, the highest person in command would be Ledo. Both Striker and Chamber would logically be under Ledo's command. I seriously doubt that calibers are capable of acting on their own to such an extent, with zero human input. How could Striker even have imagined such a ploy? Lying about its commander's condition as a way of deifying itself and establishing control through that fear? Is every machine equipped with the ability to establish martial law?

If the machine in question was Chamber then I would have flat out said No. Chamber seems to be a slave unit directed towards the support of its pilot Ensign Ledo. Striker however is a unit created to support a commanding officer. As such, its directives are linked to the larger plan of the alliance. As such, it could be theorized that Striker has the potential to follow up on the overiding wishes to the Earth Alliance itself and establish the necessary directives to ensure the continuation of the war on the Hideozu.

Then again, I could be wrong and it is indeed Kugel.
Jun 17, 2013 12:20 AM

Jan 2010
Cabron said:
This.

Hmmm??
I thought Ledo make promise to Gargantia that he will help them but in a same time, he can't kill people(pirate). =,=...He didn't kill a single person when he decided to help Gargantia where his original purpose is just to lurk the pirate's attention away from Gargantia to him at the first place.

Jun 17, 2013 12:20 AM

Jan 2013
JeffreyZin said:

AoiMizu said:

Wow. I thought he tossed her far, far away then kills her, obviously? That's just made a ton of sense confusing to me.

Cabron said:
This.

What's this supposed to mean, really?

She was just Team Rocket'ed, not killed.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jun 17, 2013 12:21 AM

Sep 2012
JeffreyZin said:
Wow. I thought he tossed her far, far away then kills her, obviously? That's just made a ton of sense confusing to me.
Actually when I saw that episode, my understanding is "he tossed her far far away but did not kill her, OBVIOUSLY".

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 17, 2013 12:21 AM

Jan 2013
JeffreyZin said:

AoiMizu said:

Cabron said:
This.

What's this supposed to mean, really?
This.v
AoiMizu said:
CabronJun 17, 2013 12:24 AM

Jun 17, 2013 12:23 AM

Jan 2010
JeffreyZin said:

Wow. I thought he tossed her battlefleet far, far away then kills her, obviously (her fleet gets sunk later)? That's just made a ton of sense confusing to me.

Go re-watch ep3. You will know the answer.

Jun 17, 2013 12:23 AM

Jan 2013
AoiMizu said:
Cabron said:
This.

Hmmm??
I thought Ledo make promise to Gargantia that he will help them but in a same time, he can't kill people(pirate). =,=...He didn't kill a single person when he decided to help Gargantia where his original purpose is just to lurk the pirate's attention away from Gargantia to him at the first place.
My bad, the question was for JeffreyZin.

Jun 17, 2013 12:26 AM

Jan 2010
^^^^
Woot! I misunderstood it!...xD never mind...

Jun 17, 2013 12:28 AM
May 2012
AoiMizu said:
Hmmm??

Go re-watch ep3. You will know the answer.

And I did watched the 3rd episode (I was like 2/4 times) till I was like apeshit. And it turns out she isn't dead later then. God, so much for Urobutcher in a nutshell to me (Psycho-Pass done the same thing in every single episode).

Only 2 eps left until we'll see something worst.
JafriZinJun 17, 2013 12:43 AM
Jun 17, 2013 12:36 AM

Jan 2010
JeffreyZin said:

Misunderstood? I think you're right, AoiMizu.

No.
I'm misunderstood that
Carbon said:

This.

is for me....>,>

Jun 17, 2013 12:39 AM

Jan 2013
JeffreyZin said:
Cabron said:
My bad, the question was for JeffreyZin.

I can't believe some miunderstanding stuff going on regarding my post (You know, my connection always poor sometimes & it's too late for me for 'fixing' my post in order to make it understand).
My bad sir, sorry if I offended you...

Jun 17, 2013 12:41 AM
May 2012
AoiMizu said:
No.
I'm misunderstood that
Carbon said:

This.

is for me....>,>

I think that guy refers on my last post which I didn't fix mine in time.

JafriZinJun 17, 2013 12:46 AM
Jun 17, 2013 12:41 AM

Jan 2010
Ok! Let's just stop this all misunderstood thing now....

@JefferyZin, now you know that Queen Pirate is not dead in ep3.

Jun 17, 2013 12:46 AM
May 2012
Anyway so, what's gonna happen next?!

Is Commander Kugel apparently evil all along?
Why is he order Ledo to destroy Gargantia for good?
Jun 17, 2013 1:25 AM
Jun 2013
Plots about Striker or Chamber acting independently sound thin and unlikely.

Remember at the very start Chamber suggested same plan to Ledo that Kugel went with. Chamber said truce was illogical because they could easily subdue Gargantia and take over but Ledo choose to negotiate and make a deal good for both sides, rather than conquer.

Its all up to choice of pilot.
Jun 17, 2013 1:25 AM

Sep 2012
JeffreyZin said:
Why is he order Ledo to destroy Gargantia for good?
Where did he say he wanted to destroy Gargantia for good? We don't even know what he means when he said "enlightenment".

Don't commit the same mistake as you did for ep.3 when you jumped to conclusion about things you saw/heard in the anime.

Jun 17, 2013 1:37 AM

Mar 2009
symbv said:
Hey, silver_huskey, after Valvrave I once again find myself nodding continuously as I read your comments!!

Oh wow, thank you, Symbv! ^_^

I am not sure if you read some posts (I posted about it too earlier in Gargantia board too) about interviews of the director of this show. He specifically mentioned that it is an anime for the young people in Japan who have just come out from schools to the bigger society and find themselves lost and unsure about how and what to do in it.

To be honest, I only read part of that interview. As I learned about the series before watching it I did note it was aimed at older teens and folks in their twenties. After the first episode I wasn't sure how that theme would work but I also felt Ledo would have to adjust to life on Earth. It was around episodes four through seven that the drifting aimlessly in life themes became really clear. I also found them easy to relate to, as my life feels exactly like this at times after my post-college graduation plans fell apart.

At the end Ledo will be back to Gargantia, living a much simpler but much more meaningful life with the much lower-tech people who nonetheless lead happy lives themselves. Hideaze will be left as they are. High-tech will be dumped forever, except a few bits that are deemed usual (perhaps medical care that can help Amy's brother). The director and other key staff once said they consider the ending an Urobuchi ending which is "gray but skewed overwhelmingly to white". I think the ending I described above would fit this bill quite well.

I fully agree here. I've been getting the feeling Ledo might not have Chamber when everything is said and done. He was chastised at one point for relying too much on AI when he tried to pilot a Gargantian mech. Also, have you noticed he no longer needs Chamber's instant translation hologram? He can understand and speak the language just fine now. Part of Ledo becoming his "own man" could stem from no longer needing to rely on Chamber for everything and fully thinking for himself.

I certainly didn't read the part about Gargantia having an ending leaning toward white. I wouldn't be surprised as this isn't a typically dark Urobuchi show. Even Psycho-Pass had a gray ending and that was a MUCH darker series.

I do like the ending you've predicted. The advanced weapons are harmful to the delicate harmony of the remaining humans on Earth. Advanced technology that helps people (medicine as you suggested) would be more in line with what Flange wanted to salvage from the pre-disaster civilization. He did state he wanted to enrich the lives of people, not enable people to efficiently kill each other.

Either way, I'm getting excited for how this ends. I really want to see Ledo stand on his own two feet.
Jun 17, 2013 2:53 AM
Jun 2013
Well beyond the concept of emancipation and carving one's own destiny in life, Gargantia has presented the three parts of Freud's psychic apparatus; The Id, The Ego and The Superego.

- The Alliance represents the Superego; The concept of perfection through structural and cultural upbringing which lays its foundation upon set ideals that reject base instincts. However, in rejecting those instincts, we reject a core part of our own selves and become slaves to an ideal rather than that ideal serving our individual purposes.

- The Hideozu represent the Id; The base instincts... The monsters under the bed... The animal in us all. Hideozu work only on desires and wants and care not for long term repercussions of such actions. While living in such a state can be liberating, its obvious that negating personal responsibilities for pleasure leads towards disastrous results.

- The people of Gargantia represent the Ego; They seek to please the Id in a realistic manner; By living in a state which allows them to prosper as well create a harmonious system with other living things.
Jun 17, 2013 3:12 AM

Aug 2010
I don't know if Kugel wants to destroy Gargantia, I would think he has enough power to do that himself. He also made it seem like he had some sort of well thought out plan involving them which leads me to believe he has been watching them and Ledo or something. I'm not sure how Gargantia fits if he just arrived to the area.

As for him being dead, I don't think so. His mech wouldn't make such an easy mistake as to say one thing to Ledo and another to Chanmber. What makes sense is Kugel lied to Ledo not realizing Chamber would inquire on his own. Which leads me to a prediction that the important twist might be Chamber who will we see becoming more of an individual or sets in motion the idea of disobeying orders.
Jun 17, 2013 4:37 AM

Apr 2009
Im baffled by the stupidity of Pinion the last two episodes. Taking control of stuff he shouldn't be. Firing on sh*t he has no idea what its capable of. Was invited to a room and started messing with stuff thats not his. This dude is random as hell. My mind is blown.
Jun 17, 2013 5:06 AM

May 2013
I was expecting a Machine Caliber fight this episode, but there was none.
But there will be one next episode, I'm sure of it!

Lukkage and the Surfing Lobster are back!

And Pinion's role is getting bigger, but so is his head.

Kugel and Striker X3752 decided to show Gargantia who's boss.
But I don't think Ledo and Chamber K6821 will let that happen.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jun 17, 2013 5:31 AM

Dec 2012
I want to see some actions next ep showing their dominance. I somehow want to watch them attack the Gargantia and show their military power. Then maybe some drama scene after that then here comes Ledo's resolve.
Jun 17, 2013 5:38 AM

Dec 2011
Ok people, you are givven all the clues, and even then, you can't figure out what happens??

Is easy: Kugel is dead, and his machine caliber is the one making the calls there, do not ask me how can that machine properly work without a piulot, but it's how it is.
We have the clues for:
1-The suposed "desease" and all the data could have been fake just to bring chamber to her side
2-The hologram, for the inteligence those machines have can use recors and re-create audio logs in a matter of secconds.
3-The comunicate Pinion was obligated to read sounded like written by a machine. I mean "to all my human fellows"? that's the classic singn of a machine passing by a human.
4-Adoctrination trought power not a singel human, doesnt matter how trained in military is would dare to control by power unless he knows he has all the chances of wining. The only way for "Kugel" to be sure about the planet's situation was analazing it for a very long time. Only the machine Caliber could have done that, becouse:
5-Despite being space humans, they still need to eat. That was the main reason Led went out of his cockpit in the first place (chapter 1).
I could go on and on and on.
Jun 17, 2013 5:47 AM
Oct 2007
niaxato said:
Wouldnt be surprised if Kugel was dead and his robot had a deal going with the pirate queen for some crazy world domination.

Pretty decent episode over all. Time to choose Ledo!

That kind of makes sense, since Rackage would not like Gargantia or Ledo. She didn't seem like she was secretly running things but it is possible. Should have figured they would build up to Ledo having to eventually fight and kill someone from the alliance.
Jun 17, 2013 5:51 AM

Mar 2012
Xodianify said:
Well beyond the concept of emancipation and carving one's own destiny in life, Gargantia has presented the three parts of Freud's psychic apparatus; The Id, The Ego and The Superego.

- The Alliance represents the Superego; The concept of perfection through structural and cultural upbringing which lays its foundation upon set ideals that reject base instincts. However, in rejecting those instincts, we reject a core part of our own selves and become slaves to an ideal rather than that ideal serving our individual purposes.

- The Hideozu represent the Id; The base instincts... The monsters under the bed... The animal in us all. Hideozu work only on desires and wants and care not for long term repercussions of such actions. While living in such a state can be liberating, its obvious that negating personal responsibilities for pleasure leads towards disastrous results.

- The people of Gargantia represent the Ego; They seek to please the Id in a realistic manner; By living in a state which allows them to prosper as well create a harmonious system with other living things.

That's a really interesting post. Nice share.
Jun 17, 2013 5:52 AM

Oct 2012
So one episode to rebel against Kugel and Alliance (what will happend to Chamber though? does he side Ledo or Alliance?) and one episode to resolve their conflict with Hideauze. Sure a lot of things to settle.

I only wish all previous eps were so good story-driven.
Jun 17, 2013 5:58 AM

Apr 2008
Mich666 said:
So one episode to rebel against Kugel and Alliance (what will happend to Chamber though? does he side Ledo or Alliance?) and one episode to resolve their conflict with Hideauze. Sure a lot of things to settle.

I only wish all previous eps were so good story-driven.

Don't we all. Except for the fanservice junkies.
Jun 17, 2013 6:03 AM

May 2013
nice episode.
now my expectation is high for the next eps
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jun 30, 2013

499 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Jun 23, 2013

340 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2013

344 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2013

667 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 7:10 AM

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2013

253 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.