Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Jan 12, 2009 5:46 AM

Nov 2008
Swiftstylez said:
"The series has definitely not built that pairing and I haven't seen it translated in the comics yet" - That's the bit that may have been a spoiler for what WON'T happen lol. I was just making sure.

And I stated that the comics, translated since I don't speak Japanese, only go as far as the swimming battle. No where else. So we're farther ahead in the series than we are in the comics.
I never said it won't happen. I said that based on what we've seen that is not the case and hasn't been built up yet. And that is based on wha thas just passed that you're fully aware of considering we're both watching the show up until this point. I still don't know how this is a spoiler.

Swiftstylez said:
The reason that it is likely is because this show will end up pairing of friends that get along well with each other, into intimate relationships. Whilst there was nothing romantically suggestive about them teaming up to play pranks, they got along a lot better. They are comfortable with each other. Even Ami said about Minorin x Ryuuji: "She is the Sun, you are the moon. She'll just burn you up." That makes you think that the people who are the most comfortable will fall for each other. Have you not noticed how awkward any other combination is around each other? This is a significant thing you have to pay attention to in order to guess the end result. Taiga x Kitamura is kind of off the cards as well, as he has made it clear from episode two that he wants to be no more than good friends with her. By the same token he wants only for her happiness but, and that is with Ryuuji. This disproves that the dance scene was anything romantic... I think he just doesn't want her to feel lonely whilst Ryuuji is slowly realizing the "thing that is hidden from the world".

I'm sorry but I don't understand your logic. Once again there is NOTHING built in regards to MinoriinxKitamura to assume they will be together. Sure you can say that KitamuraxMinorin have a very likable and friendly relationship but then what does that mean for KitamuraxAmi? By your definition, KitamuraxAmi would a most likely bond, and I believe I mentioned that before. They have a long term relationship and it was established in Ami's introduction that Kitamura understood Ami best. When we see the ep with the beach house it's estalbished that Ami knows Kitamura best. Minorin plays absolutely no role in both those accounts. Kitamura also makes no mention about Minorin in any respect to her feelings for others. However Kitamura-kun has spoken on Ami's feelings, Ryuuji's feelings, and Taiga's feelings throughout the show. This is why I don't see how you've decided they're the most likely pair up.

There is nothing that has been built up in the series to suggest such a thing. Baseball/Softball along with a diverse group of friends tieing them. There should have been something more and there has been nothing. I mean I'd sooner accept an Ami/Taiga relationship because that is established, or even some yaoi with Ryuuji/Kitamura because those have been built and established in the story along side the others. There has really been nothing for Minorin and Kitamura but the beach house and we didn't even see their interaction. Everyone else we saw their interaction in scenes so it's understandable but the those were not developed on screen, just talked about after the incident.

I find if we follow your defintion that the pairing is weak. As far as Kitamura/Taiga of course. However, in regards to Taiga and Kitamura's relationship it's a bit different. Remember that Kitamura's outlook is based on misinterpretation and misunderstanding. What has Taiga said throughout the ep about people? They don't understand her, and when she was banging on the pole she named him as one of the people who doesn't understand her, and she's right. Based on her impassioned statements in regards to Ryuuji, he interpreted it as though she loved Ryuuji and didn't realize it yet or handn't declared it yet. She of course hasn't given up hope in their relationship.

However, I don't know if he danced with her because he didn't want her to be lonely. I agree that the dance scene was far from romantic. I'm sure Taiga interpreted that way and I saw him as doing it because he's her friend and he noticed how pretty she was. However, I don't think anything else beyond that, but I don't think he did it to keep her company. I saw it as a friendly dance and wanted to participate in the coolness of it with her.

Swiftstylez said:
The thing about seeing ghosts is also another good example of this. Also, the opening sequence about finding that something that the world hides from you so that everyone can't have it. That also falls into the theme of not realizing what good things are to come. Toradora is all about the friendships become closer, and that is why it is most probably going to happen.

To tell you the truth, I had no clue the nonsense that Ryuuji and Minorin were talking about. Don't get me wrong, I can speculate like the best of them. However, I don't see that moment having something to do with or could even be related to Minorin/Kitamura. I also find this weak reasoning. Because again, if we're going by this idea that "finding something the world hides from you" then we can use that in regards to Kitamura/Ami---considering they had a long term relationship as friends and never realized their potential. Or it could go even more poignantly to the secret relationship (if that is what it is ) between Madame President and Kitamura. Why do I say this?! Because on screen they have developed and discussed relationships on a deeper framework. Kitamura and Minorin have a very superficial relationship.

Swiftstylez said:
This is why the opening sequence supports Ryuuji x Taiga, Minorin x Kitamura, Coupled with the ghost analogy:

"In this world everyone has something they haven't seen before" - All of them have not seen love

"That's very kind, very sweet" - Another person's love

"If it could be seen, everyone would probably want it too" - Both of these pairs of friends are unable to presently see this good thing, as it's "like a ghost", waiting to be discovered.

"That's why the world hid that, not to let people get hold of it so easily" - Because everyone would want it

"However, someone will find it one day

There will be one person, to find it...

That's what the thing is"

Ryuuji x Taiga (It is Tiger x Dragon after all)
Minorin x Kitamura
Ami x nobody (They have no brought up anything to do with the childhood friendship since way back. It was just a way to introduce her into the picture, and if Kitamura liked her I'm sure he would have made a move by now.)

As I said though, I would love it if I was wrong..but I highly doubt it.

I love how you define Ami x nobody..."and if kitamura liked her I'm sure he would have made a move by now"....That's a really funny statement considering Kitamura has made no MOVE towards Minorin. He has made absolutely no move what so ever and even in the later scenes of the advert and after this episode does it even seem that he's going to be making a move on Minorin.

How do you reason for Ami and Kitamura but Minorin is an in? It doesn't make sense. My choice of Ami si because they are good friends. If you even go back to the beach house and the early moments you or the moments between Ami and Kitamura you can see that they have some sort of bond and they were talking to one another privately. There is something established here when Minorin and Kitamura didn't even talk to each other until she was taking pics of him and later when they confessed.

In any even it seems that there is far more development between Madame President and Kitamura than most people might have expected which still makes me wonder how you still see more for Minorin and Kitamura ----when it's the President he's been having meaningful talks with after Ami on screen.

I haven't even seen ONE meaningful talk between Minorin and Kitamura.

I'm going for Ryuuji and Taiga. That's a gimme to me and as the relationshi phas been built on screen I accept it.

Kitamura could go three ways: Kitamura x Ami, Kitmura x Madame President, or Kitamura alone.

Ami could go: Kitamura x Ami, or alone.

Minorin: Alone.

sakuko said:
I'm still hoping for the Ryuuji x Ami pairing, but I know I wont get it. Minorin just gets on my nerves. -_-;

You're not the only one. Oy..she's frustrating as hell, plus I just don't get her.
Jan 12, 2009 7:30 AM

Jul 2008
Your tl;dr posts are making my eyes bleed vaberella. Try using some spoiler tags.
Jan 12, 2009 9:12 AM

Sep 2007
Defiance said:
Your tl;dr posts are making my eyes bleed vaberella. Try using some spoiler tags.

Be glad they're not like a certain banned someone's posts. These are actually insightful.
Jan 12, 2009 9:29 AM
Jan 12, 2009 11:32 AM

Dec 2008
<( @x@ )> 目 が まわるUuu~ And I don't think it's just me who says... Taiga and K K is never gonna happen, cause I think he likes the school student pres. Aside from that, the writters are still in progress with the story line AKA manga. So we'll never know when they'll put a twist upon the viewers expectations... All the more exiting, and best for internet survey, to see how the people will react.

I'm pretty sure they have people looking out for reactions through forums, comments, reviews, and etc. While they make this thing. So, yeah, it's gonna be intresting...

P.S. I personaly go for the typical TAIGA<3RYUJII idea... and I doubt KK<3Minori are ever gonna pair up, cause they're both mutual friends. As for Ami? Ami, is gonna aim for her career. That's what I think will happen.

ANYWAYS!!! GO "とらドラ”!!! WOO WOO WOO

"I am a Zel Guardian! I shall proctect those in battle."

click my siggy and discover a whole new world.
Jan 12, 2009 11:48 AM

Feb 2008
vaberella said:

I'm going for Ryuuji and Taiga. That's a gimme to me and as the relationshi phas been built on screen I accept it.

Kitamura could go three ways: Kitamura x Ami, Kitmura x Madame President, or Kitamura alone.

I totally and absolutely agree!

Everything else would be a shocking surprise to me.
Jan 12, 2009 1:22 PM
May 2007
What do you think about ending it like School Days :D Ami geting pregnat with Ryuuji , Tiger killing Ami etc ... Would't it make you want to kill all the staff responsible for this series ? :D
Jan 12, 2009 1:41 PM

Jun 2007
This show has managed to keep up a consistent level of quality entertainment. This could very well achieve the legendary status of 9 on my list!
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Jan 12, 2009 3:13 PM

Nov 2008
FTGT said:
vaberella said:

I totally and absolutely agree!

Everything else would be a shocking surprise to me.

Ditto, nothing else has been established for it to be viable in my eyes. So if the producers and such went any other route I'd be really shocked. Plus, I probably wouldn't see them as logical. This is if they go any other hetero route. I won't be shocked by any of the yaoi or lesbian couples..except for the President with any of the girls and maybe Minorin x Ami....or maybe not.

Eax said:
What do you think about ending it like School Days :D Ami geting pregnat with Ryuuji , Tiger killing Ami etc ... Would't it make you want to kill all the staff responsible for this series ? :D

Probably. It would be too distressing for words considering I wanted to see this drama because it was light hearted and not for too much heavy stuff.
Jan 13, 2009 3:33 AM

Nov 2008
I think you are taking this way too seriously ay LOL. That is my opinion, I didn't want to turn it into an argument. I'm just stating what I think.

Minorin being alone would be a tragic travesty. They will not leave her alone unless they are going for a sadder ending, in which case... there is only one option. See you in a few episodes when Minorin and Kitamura are getting amongst it ;)

Why rule out Minorin x Ryuuji then?

And Taiga x Kitamura?

You are analyzing parts way too hard. Remember there is half of the anime to go... what if Kitamura rejects the president then admits to having intimacy problems... and finds that he gets along really well with Minorin, and they become a couple?

No one is right. It's just fun to speculate.
AnistylezJan 13, 2009 3:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Jan 13, 2009 8:56 AM
Mar 2008
I kept smiling for most of the second part of the show because of the cuteness. I was happy happy and it surely made my day: it helped me killing boring time this morning when once again the IT teacher didn't show in class. Great episode, but our teachers are the worst. Period.
Jan 13, 2009 10:10 AM

Dec 2008
Eax said:

All I can say that if that really happened... Oh God, wtf.

There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection
Jan 13, 2009 12:10 PM

Feb 2008
Swiftstylez said:

You are right. I guess no one here has read the light novel of Toradora (if such a thing exists) and knows exactly which route this show will take. Somehow I even got the feeling that this anime has the potential to surprise its audience quite a lot.

Furthermore.....although I dont think its in any way logical or likely to happen:

I am hoping for an Minorin X "Someone male" ending ! *now its out*

Yes folks! Minorin is just too cute and crazy and sad and adorable etc. to stay alone. Im a big Fan of her! ^^

Jan 13, 2009 1:08 PM

Oct 2008
I agree with veberella and FTGT. I mean it's obvious who will end up with who. There's a big chance that Minorin and Kitamura end up single. Not everyone has to pair up with someone in the show it would be too cheesy imo -_-
I just wish there was a main theme/topic/ event for every episode.
Jan 13, 2009 1:36 PM

Aug 2008
I like it this way, its more organic, and lets the characters develop and interact without some crazy event of the episode to get in the way.
Jan 13, 2009 4:16 PM

Nov 2008
Rebella said:
I agree with veberella and FTGT. I mean it's obvious who will end up with who. There's a big chance that Minorin and Kitamura end up single. Not everyone has to pair up with someone in the show it would be too cheesy imo -_-

How is that agreeing with FTGT? lol. We both wanna see some Minorin romance.

noteDhero said:
I like it this way, its more organic, and lets the characters develop and interact without some crazy event of the episode to get in the way.

Tbh I think that they do have an event or main theme every episode lol. Not a CRAZY event, just an ordinary every day one (Unless we are talking about the palm size tiger grants happiness one). The event of the eps before that was the standard cultural festival.. before that was the holiday and scary happenings.

FTGT said:
Swiftstylez said:

You are right. I guess no one here has read the light novel of Toradora (if such a thing exists) and knows exactly which route this show will take. Somehow I even got the feeling that this anime has the potential to surprise its audience quite a lot.

Furthermore.....although I dont think its in any way logical or likely to happen:

Yes folks! Minorin is just too cute and crazy and sad and adorable etc. to stay alone. Im a big Fan of her! ^^

I'm glad people don't know how it ends, that way people "guessing" what relationships are going to happen aren't actually spoiling it for others. Which is what often happens lol
AnistylezJan 13, 2009 4:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Jan 13, 2009 6:05 PM

Feb 2008
Another nice episode.
I'm going to like Ami more and more. :3
Jan 14, 2009 1:38 AM

Nov 2008

This is for those who have problems with longer than normal posts.

FTGT said:

Someone did claim to read the final manga so far and made a spoiler/confirmation. Check earleir posts.

Swiftstylez said:
Rebella said:

How is that agreeing with FTGT? lol. We both wanna see some Minorin romance.

The poster could support a Minorin/whom ever pair up. You specifically said Kitamura not "whoever" pick. If that was your choice I would have thrown in Haruta-kun---considering he's as crazy as Minorin. I think unlikey considering lack of character development and way too much over pairing----but it could happen.
Jan 14, 2009 2:45 AM

Nov 2008
rofl scroll up, I said it would be a tragedy if Minorin ended up alone

Jan 14, 2009 4:38 AM

Nov 2008
Swiftstylez said:

I know you did, however your entire posts, before that and in several cases implied or directly stated that she should end up with Kitamura, not alone. Rather than suggest you think she should/would end up with anyone else besides Ryuuji *(excluding Kitamura who you think is going to be her logical pair up). I can point post after post after post where you defended Kitamura/Minorin...not Minorin with any joe in the anime.
Jan 14, 2009 4:39 AM

Nov 2008
vaberella said:
Swiftstylez said:

I know you did, however your entire posts, before that and in several cases implied or directly stated that she should end up with Kitamura if not alone. I can point post after post after post where you defended Kitamura/Minorin...not Minorin with any joe in the anime.

lol I'd want it to be a main character, Kitamura is the likely candidate as a close friend. Ami is also just a close friend as well, and has no more of a chance than Minorin. Each to their own ...

Jan 14, 2009 4:47 AM

Nov 2008
Swiftstylez said:
vaberella said:
Swiftstylez said:

I know you did, however your entire posts, before that and in several cases implied or directly stated that she should end up with Kitamura if not alone. I can point post after post after post where you defended Kitamura/Minorin...not Minorin with any joe in the anime.

lol I'd want it to be a main character, Kitamura is the likely candidate as a close friend. Ami is also just a close friend as well, and has no more of a chance than Minorin. Each to their own ...

Now you say you want it to be a main character. Well it's highly unlikely to be Ryuuji and I explained my reasoning why Kitamura is another unlikely person and I don't see why it has to be a main characer anyway.

What is your reasoning for it to be a main? Why does Haruta-chan, have less of a chance than Kitamura...The writers could eassily develop Haruta-chan more in the next couple of eps to pair them up. But now you say a main. If you want a main character, then you have verified your first view and you've basically contradicted yourself for Minorin to be paired up with anyone.

As for Ami, that was actually my point in using Ami. I don't think Ami will end up with Kitamura by any stretch of the imagination...or has little chance but definitely more than Minorin based on the story. This was my point from the beginning.

Hence the reason I found your steadfast proclamation that Kitamura/Minorin would be definitive as unlikely and unfounded. You said your reasoning for Minorin/Kitamura and it could apply to another rather unlikely couple as Ami/Minorin or as you would class Ami/Kitamura. What's interesting, and although as I said I find unlikely, Ami/Kitamura have a bigger chance.

Jan 14, 2009 10:17 AM

Jan 2008
"Hey, don't rub me with your feeth" <- Feet fetish anyone?
~de Arimasu
Jan 14, 2009 12:54 PM

Feb 2008
vaberella said:

FTGT said:

Someone did claim to read the final manga so far and made a spoiler/confirmation. Check earleir posts.

Mmmh.... dont want to! :P
Jan 14, 2009 12:56 PM

Jan 2009
I loved the episode, although I get the suspicion that Minori may be lesbian
Jan 14, 2009 3:17 PM

Nov 2008
Guyver_Unit said:
I loved the episode, although I get the suspicion that Minori may be lesbian

The scene while touching Taiga right? Most of her scenes is very yuri..don't forget when she and Taiga attacked Ami as Diet Warriors...poor Ami looked violated and it was all Minorin's idea.
Jan 14, 2009 5:26 PM

Apr 2008
Am I the only one who absolute HATES Ami's existence...? As for the ep... I'm downloading it at the moment ^_^ Can't wait to see what happens! <3

P.S. Ryuugi X Taiga all the way! <3
Jan 14, 2009 7:02 PM

Nov 2008
inuyashashotty said:
Am I the only one who absolute HATES Ami's existence...? As for the ep... I'm downloading it at the moment ^_^ Can't wait to see what happens! <3

I don't know. I know a few people have voiced their dislike of her. I actually like her since she's a developed complex character. If I "hate" any of the characters, it could be my healthy dislike towards Minorin.

As of yet, Minorin is still not complex. From time to time you see something but she's a closed book in my eyes and I do have to say I dislike her. Her actions are senseless and really add NOTHING to a scene. Most of the time I can't make sense of anything she says....speculate sure, but everyone does that with a lot of things that are Minorin. I don't think a character is a good character when people have to speculate on who she is and what she says. Everyone else says things very definitively and you know where they're coming from. Ami in paticular is very definitive in her actions.

So no, I don't hate Ami and actually like her, athough I do know many others do dislike her. I just can't tolerate Minorin...although I would welcome her development if only to make her appear more three dimensional in the same route as the other characters are...even Kitamura is going that route.

Long Live Ryuuji/Taiga!! :D
Jan 14, 2009 8:18 PM

Nov 2008
LET ME REMIND YOU: The underlying theme of Toradora is about friends becoming closer.

Everything that Minorin has said makes sense. The ghost analogy is quite simple. She has not yet seen love yet because it is like a ghost. It was a similar analogy that was used at the start of the the first episode. It is not really there but some people believe it is.. so maybe eventually she will be able to see ghosts too. Or UFO's.. or whatever other thing she wants to come up with. It's not brain surgery... As for Kitamura, AT THE END OF THIS EPISODE HE ALSO SAYS THAT HE JUST CAN'T SEE THE WISH HE WANTS LOL. Also Minorin said that she can't make out the form of her wish, it all leads back to the VERY SIMPLE GHOST ANALOGY.

Both of their stories are intertwining.. I am so going to rub it all in your face if Kitamura and Minorin get together.

There has also been little subtle jabs at their freindship becoming a relationship. That episode where Kitamura was naked, although it was comedy, in the beginning of the next episode Minorin was dreaming of "seaweed". The hints are dropped a lot, the biggest one being their two "ghost" stories.

The reason why I did not thoroughly reply to your last post is because you cannot make reasoning of the Minorin story yet, so until you do, do not dispell Kitamura x Minorin. IMO he rejected student council president bitch because he isn't sure what he wants, and it will turn out to be Minorin.

You do realize Taiga and Ryuuji are just friends at the moment as well.

I don't really LOVE Ami either, to above poster. She is just there to make friends, and she will be grateful for that.

Fail if you can't see this.

I'm not saying it's the only route they can take, but you cant completely close down this either.

Also it is not LAME, whoever used that word, if two couples pair up. That's what all anime does. Better yet, that's what all romance/drama real life shows do. So leaving someone as the odd one out and having two couples is not LAME, it is sweet and quite probable. This is a romance/comedy above anything else, rather than a slice of life.

They will probably swerve Ami having a good crack at Ryuuji for a bit, or Ryuuji having a good crack at Minorin, and Taiga will wake up to herself and realise her emotions. It''ll end up with Kitamura x Minorin, Taiga x Ryuuji.

I laugh at anyone who thinks Minorin isn't developed. She has had some of the deepest dialogue so far.

All we can do is wait out the next 2.5 months and see :P
AnistylezJan 14, 2009 9:25 PM

Jan 15, 2009 5:44 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Another solid episode. Lots of cute details, I'm really enjoying these episodes.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jan 15, 2009 9:56 AM

Nov 2008

Once again for those who can't tolerate longer than normal responses.
Jan 15, 2009 3:17 PM

Oct 2007
I'm not really sure why people have tons of pairings between random friends. Some pairings seem logical, but others just weird. Is it not enough for people to be friends? Must be a gossip thing.

Long Response to vaberella's post with a spoiler tag for your convenience :)

I kinda got carried away on my response to a post..heh. Added the spoiler tag in case someone freaked out.
Jan 15, 2009 3:48 PM

May 2007
I can't believe i that read all these two wrote.
Anyway, i agree with both in some points (Not quoting it cuz its too troublesome) and stuff, but i would like to point out for vambrella that Minorin is indeed a developed character.
She is a deep and well made character. (I hate her though. lol)
Jan 15, 2009 5:09 PM

Nov 2008
Ryushi said:
Anyway, i agree with both in some points (Not quoting it cuz its too troublesome) and stuff, but i would like to point out for vambrella that Minorin is indeed a developed character.

QFT.

As I said in EP 15 thread, I read your post here Vaberella. I just don't see the need to reply because we are going around in circles lol. You make some valid points, but all of them do not completely disprove the Kitamura x Minorin couple. The seaweed part is when Kitamura got naked and she called his penis a seaweed, then she dreamt of it the next episode LOL. Also, I called the president a bitch in jest. Anyway, I am going to sit tight and just enjoy the anime.

Jan 15, 2009 8:22 PM

Nov 2008
Ryushi said:

No she's not. Unfortunately she most definitely is not. They are currently developing her, but she's not developed. We don't know anything about her family life, based on chapter 15 we know Kitamura's family life and based on this last ep we know Ami's family life. Minorin has nothing on that.

We don't know her past her goofiness except for some weird moments of introspection that seem contrived. She's closest to Taiga but the more divided from the rest of the crew. I say this because you have seen more moments between Ami/Ryuuji and Ami/Taiga (personal and scholastic) than we've seen with Minorin who just randomly shows up.

She is far from developed. I'm boggled that some think she is. I don't have enough on her to see her as developed. Ami is defintiely being developed. From the stalker moment, to the swimming battle, to the beach house, to the talent show and onwards. Can you even compare Ami's development to Minorin's? If you do you'll see that Ami trumps her. That would make her not developed...but in the process. Kitamura is now moving faster than Minorin because of episode 15, we know his family life and we know there's some mysteries to be uncovered about him and what's really going on. There is no what's really going on with Minorin...she's just there. That's not development in my book.

Swiftstylez said:
Ryushi said:

QFT.

As I said in EP 15 thread, I read your post here Vaberella. I just don't see the need to reply because we are going around in circles lol. You make some valid points, but all of them do not completely disprove the Kitamura x Minorin couple. The seaweed part is when Kitamura got naked and she called his penis a seaweed, then she dreamt of it the next episode LOL. Also, I called the president a bitch in jest. Anyway, I am going to sit tight and just enjoy the anime.

My choice was never to disprove Kitamura/Minorin and I said that in my post. My point was to break down your statement that they are definitive. I find that I laid enough of the information to blow your definitive analysis out of the water. This is to keep in mind that the anime is based off of the manga but made shorter. All in all there is enough in the manga which would say that you're idea of them becoming a couple in the end is rather reaching and I'm surprised so many people believe they ARE the couple at the end when there is so much more to be developed and on the way.

You can't sit there and say, you didn't say they will be a couple in the end. You're point was to always say that. Then you keep switching back and forth and saying as a Main she should end with a main or she should end up with someone. Which wasn't waht you said before. Then you were like well she's more likely to end up with someone than Ami, which was silly as well considering who had the better development.

Circles for you, but I had my point and I stuck to it. It was basically to ask for proof as to where you see Minorin/Kitamura as an end, and you gave no solid proof just more speculations. And I made my points that yours was speculation because if Kitamura has a chance with Minorin then Ami has more of a chance with Minorin and Ryuuji has even more of a chance with Kitamura than Minorin who has the least.

As for responding in the other thread. I didn't bother answering you when you felt it was a logical assumption which I find insulting that because someone doesn't share your views they must have the same account and are switching. I don't even care if you used the "lol", it's rather insulting and shows a lot about you. You can't handle people having other viewpoints so they all must be one person in some way targetting you. Well, most of us have lives and have our own ideas so you're not worth the effort.

AegisReborn said:
I'm not really sure why people have tons of pairings between random friends. Some pairings seem logical, but others just weird. Is it not enough for people to be friends? Must be a gossip thing.

The reason being is that it's made out to be a romance. If it wasn't then people wouldn't think of it that way. Like when one watches The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, some people may make it out to be romance, but it's not. It's a slice of life/comedy. This is the difference in understanding how people relate. I could completely understand your statement if it's in regards to MHS, but not in the case of Toradora! where romance is an element.

vaberellaJan 16, 2009 2:08 AM
Jan 16, 2009 8:01 AM

Apr 2008
vaberella said:
inuyashashotty said:

I don't know. I know a few people have voiced their dislike of her. I actually like her since she's a developed complex character. If I "hate" any of the characters, it could be my healthy dislike towards Minorin.

As of yet, Minorin is still not complex. From time to time you see something but she's a closed book in my eyes and I do have to say I dislike her. Her actions are senseless and really add NOTHING to a scene. Most of the time I can't make sense of anything she says....speculate sure, but everyone does that with a lot of things that are Minorin. I don't think a character is a good character when people have to speculate on who she is and what she says. Everyone else says things very definitively and you know where they're coming from. Ami in paticular is very definitive in her actions.

So no, I don't hate Ami and actually like her, athough I do know many others do dislike her. I just can't tolerate Minorin...although I would welcome her development if only to make her appear more three dimensional in the same route as the other characters are...even Kitamura is going that route.

I'm not all that fond of Minorin either... But all I can say is I absolutely hate Ami WAY more then Minorin... Sure, Ami is becoming a more complex character but I can't help but HATE her personality... she's like one of those preps who wants all the attention all the time. Minorin is just annoying in that random, kinda hyper way that my sister is. But I can totally see where your coming from, I just have a different opinion on her character... ^_^

But YAY Definitely long live Ryuuji/Taiga! <3
Jan 16, 2009 6:35 PM

Oct 2007
vaberella said:
I made my reasonings why she's not developed. To me, making what some percieve to be insightful comments, is not enough to be a developed character. Let me ask you this...up to episode 12 would you have considered Kitamura a developed character? Most people actually didn't see him as a developed character, but he made many insightful and intellectual statements. In paticular, he's part of the clique but always seems a bit apart and more engaged in the student council and people didn't get him...as in the viewers. But by your statement he would be as developed as Minorin because I found a lot of what he said to be on point. However, I found him utterly under developed, and until the last 3 eps more so than even Minorin...I thought he was the worst developed. However in the last three eps, Kitamura is shooting up. I KNOW about him. I get an impression on his family life, his scholastic and social pressures, some mysterious relationship, and his feelings with friends and those he's the closest too as seen with Ryuuji. I see something more in him now than I have in the last eps. Unfortunately Minorin is not developing that way and as such I find her very two dimensional. I replied to someone else where I explained all that so you can read further to understand where I'm coming from.

I guess I use the term "developed" very loosely when I am describing character development. You're right, Minorin has less going for her as far as conflicts and storyline goes. Compared to the other four main characters, we are shown very little of what goes on in Minorin's life other besides knowing that she has a lot of part time jobs. However, when I judge how developed a character is, I go beyond what is shown going on in their life. I judge a lot on how complex and realistic a character's personality and actions are. Whether the character is round or flat, dynamic or static, or if they are seemingly a cliche stock character, these are all things I look for in characters. As far as I'm concerned, a character can spout as much insightful and enlightening crap as they wish, but that doesn't make them complex, dynamic. So while Kitamura has a lot going on about him, I still just don't feel his character is "developed" in that sense (which may be bound to change due to his actions in the latest episodes). Then again, my impression of him may be slightly biased in itself since, from the beginning, he just seemed very much to be the "smart geek in class who is a part of the student council" stock character that a lot of other shows use.

Minorin, by comparison however, seems a lot more complex, in my opinion. I really don't see her moments of insight as being out of place. It's more like, that's how she always is and her hyper cheerful self is just a mask to keep her spirits up and others out. In a way, I kind of think she doesn't want other people to understand her. Maybe certain people don't like how she acts, but she's not a fool. Whether it's trying to find ways not to blatantly break Takasu's heart (if she is indeed not interested), trying to keep Taiga from getting hurt again by her dad, or knowing all the while that Takasu and Taiga were trying to play a prank on her, she's a lot smarter than people give her credit for. A rich character with both good and bad traits and has her own internal conflict (how to respond to Takasu's feelings), she has a lot of depth.

inuyashashotty said:
I'm not all that fond of Minorin either... But all I can say is I absolutely hate Ami WAY more then Minorin... Sure, Ami is becoming a more complex character but I can't help but HATE her personality... she's like one of those preps who wants all the attention all the time. Minorin is just annoying in that random, kinda hyper way that my sister is. But I can totally see where your coming from, I just have a different opinion on her character... ^_^

Haha, I think I'm the exact opposite of you. I think my chart would look something like: Ami > Minorin >> Taiga, even though, initially, I absolutely hated Ami. As far as what we all agree on... Takasu x Taiga definitely.
Jan 16, 2009 10:43 PM

Nov 2008
AegisReborn said:
vaberella said:
I made my reasonings why she's not developed. To me, making what some percieve to be insightful comments, is not enough to be a developed character. Let me ask you this...up to episode 12 would you have considered Kitamura a developed character? Most people actually didn't see him as a developed character, but he made many insightful and intellectual statements. In paticular, he's part of the clique but always seems a bit apart and more engaged in the student council and people didn't get him...as in the viewers. But by your statement he would be as developed as Minorin because I found a lot of what he said to be on point. However, I found him utterly under developed, and until the last 3 eps more so than even Minorin...I thought he was the worst developed. However in the last three eps, Kitamura is shooting up. I KNOW about him. I get an impression on his family life, his scholastic and social pressures, some mysterious relationship, and his feelings with friends and those he's the closest too as seen with Ryuuji. I see something more in him now than I have in the last eps. Unfortunately Minorin is not developing that way and as such I find her very two dimensional. I replied to someone else where I explained all that so you can read further to understand where I'm coming from.

I guess I use the term "developed" very loosely when I am describing character development. You're right, Minorin has less going for her as far as conflicts and storyline goes. Compared to the other four main characters, we are shown very little of what goes on in Minorin's life other besides knowing that she has a lot of part time jobs. However, when I judge how developed a character is, I go beyond what is shown going on in their life.

Actually that is what I said in my statement. I need a lot more to see a developed characteter, however those are round about elements that need to be there and as such Minorin doesn't fit that mold in any way shape or form. She is the LEAST developed in the batch and everything you said above clearly shows my point. So how do you expect me to consider her to be a "developed" character. She is in developing, but very very lightly. They started giving her moments here and there, and I mentioned that in another post, but 2 moments out of 15 episodes is a bit ridiculous. As such she by far doesn't hold a candle to anyone else except Haruta-chan or Ya-chan. She's on their level to say the least with just more air time than them. But she doesn't contribute. If you are looking at the whole picture, as you say below, then you have to say she's far from complex or realistic considering we know nothing about her because even those elements I mentioned (which are just minor statements to a whole host of problems I have with her character) play an important role in understanding the character and therefore developing or proving there is development in character.

AegisReborn said:
I judge a lot on how complex and realistic a character's personality and actions are. Whether the character is round or flat, dynamic or static, or if they are seemingly a cliche stock character, these are all things I look for in characters. As far as I'm concerned, a character can spout as much insightful and enlightening crap as they wish, but that doesn't make them complex, dynamic. So while Kitamura has a lot going on about him, I still just don't feel his character is "developed" in that sense (which may be bound to change due to his actions in the latest episodes). Then again, my impression of him may be slightly biased in itself since, from the beginning, he just seemed very much to be the "smart geek in class who is a part of the student council" stock character that a lot of other shows use.

A lot of what you're saying is similar to what I've already said in regards to Minorin and Kitamura. If you again are looking at the whole, there is no way you can omitt some of the issues I've mentioned as not important in seeing development. The big picture would show she's not defined, just randomly considered from time to time. Kitamura was just as poorly under developed. It is of late, and as I said, he's now getting development. I NEVER said that Kitamura was "developed". I know good and well he was not and I said as much. I have said that he is shooting up in development starting at episode 12 or 13 until now and it seems to continue on for a few more episodes.

I don't brand him in the same brush since I thought he gave more direct and interesting insight and I was always perplexed by his reaction and protection of the President, not to mention he kind of pulled me in with the introduction of Ami. So although I felt he was under developed, Ami really gave him more credence than Taiga did since he was just as much wallpaper as Miniron. It was during the talent schow that I saw him progressing very quickly and being more of a dynamic character. Plus because of him you get more interested in minor characters like Madame Pres but also, I think, he adds that extra element to Ami. It's these direct relations with those characters, in paticular Ami, which makes Ami a more developed character (as side main characters go) than Kitamura and Minorin. But it's Ami's closer relationship with Kitamura that also helps Kitamura...they help each other out. However, this leaves Minorin in the dust and I think again puts her at the bottom of the pile.

AegisReborn said:
Minorin, by comparison however, seems a lot more complex, in my opinion. I really don't see her moments of insight as being out of place. It's more like, that's how she always is and her hyper cheerful self is just a mask to keep her spirits up and others out. In a way, I kind of think she doesn't want other people to understand her. Maybe certain people don't like how she acts, but she's not a fool. Whether it's trying to find ways not to blatantly break Takasu's heart (if she is indeed not interested), trying to keep Taiga from getting hurt again by her dad, or knowing all the while that Takasu and Taiga were trying to play a prank on her, she's a lot smarter than people give her credit for. A rich character with both good and bad traits and has her own internal conflict (how to respond to Takasu's feelings), she has a lot of depth.

Actually I don't think she does. All you've mentioned except for the dad thing makes he appear more superficial to me. As in eps where she dominates are filler eps and unfortunately when she is given scenes, they are loosely connected to the whole base of the story. The dad thing was one where she was directly tied and I understood that. The beach house scenes actually didn't have her as someone integral in it, except for that one scene with Ryuuji. Overall she was ineffectual because if you notice that episode it was mainly around Ryuuji, Ami, Taiga and how they interact with one another which dominated. When you find out her and Kitamura were setting those three up, I felt you found out how divided the story was for all of them. Actually those two eps were Ami eps to be exact, with heavy Ryuuji/Aisaka. But the culmination had Kitamura and Minorin say, oh it was a trick on them but you neever saw them plan to execute which could have given scenes to them both. Those are not showing richer characterization....they (the director/writers) blatantly minimalized her and Kitamura's presence. I do get a feeling people want to like her because she's cooky and "fun" however, the show hasn't "developed" her in anyway as a character I can identify with.

When I compare her to Ami, I'm seriously shocked by how much Ami there is and I love Ami. I think Ami is a great character, because there is so much to be read there. Minorin comes in from time to time with nothing substantial that wasn't there already and could be seen already. She's ineffectual, as I mentioned.

inuyashashotty said:
vaberella said:
inuyashashotty said:

But YAY Definitely long live Ryuuji/Taiga! <3

I love her personality because of the complexity. She is definitely in the know but doesn't push a lot of her ideological ideals on people or reads them too much. She basically says her position and leaves it there.

Minorin is just the bane of the show. Oy....she just needs to go somewhere. If she left the show I wouldn't misss her.

Taiga, she's fine. I like her. She's not my fave as let's say the Pres or Haruta-chan or Ryuuji, but I think she's cute.
vaberellaJan 16, 2009 10:46 PM
Jan 17, 2009 9:37 PM

Jun 2008
Awh, so cute. Picture 85, and the conversation Taiga had with Kitamura was very cute too. I'm believing Kitamura and the president have a thing perhaps, and she may have confessed? I could be completely off, who knows. Oh it was great seeing Ami get alot of screentime in this episode, she's lonely and her expression when Ryuuji called her a 'kid' and not 'mature' was so adorable. Can't wait for the next, easily viewable since I'm a week behind! Yayyy.
Jan 18, 2009 9:45 PM

May 2007
vambrella, i think you phail to compreheend what character development means.
Or maybe thats me, but development isn't exclusivly somethinlg like a story behind the character, or a simple arc (like the actual one with kitamura).
Its about personality, philosophy, attitudes etc.
You can notice from miles away that Minorin was somehow an well made characted.
She isn't much clichêd, her actions are somehow comprehensive, and you can notice an clear personality with its own ups and downs.

OMG, i can't belive i'm backing Minorin up. (I dislike her so much. lol)
vaberella said:
Minorin is just the bane of the show. Oy....she just needs to go somewhere. If she left the show I wouldn't misss her.

So we agree again huh?

Oh, by the way, this time you went too far.
I didn't read your post. Well, only the first 14 lines.
Try to make smaler posts, or simply tell everybody to fuck off. lol
Jan 19, 2009 12:44 AM

Nov 2008
Ryushi said:
Or maybe thats me, but development isn't exclusivly somethinlg like a story behind the character, or a simple arc (like the actual one with kitamura).
Its about personality, philosophy, attitudes etc.
You can notice from miles away that Minorin was somehow an well made characted.
She isn't much clichêd, her actions are somehow comprehensive, and you can notice an clear personality with its own ups and downs.

It's just you. I never said what development exclusively is. I said very clearly that Minorin is a developing character, who is getting the poor end of the stick because she's not developing in the same speed as Kitamura, who was at first behind her.

I'm not about to go back and requote myself for you to understand when I clearly state several times that development is a massive project and that there are many factors and elements invovled. I named a few aspects of character development---in which the audience not only becomes famililar with the character but can clearly understand the character in scenes. There were many times Minorin would react and no one, not even the characters new what she was going on about. This is poor character development.

All the characters are "BEING" developed; only Ami, Ryuuji, and Taiga have strong defined development and are not in the process of development. As for story arcs, that is FUNDAMENTAL in character development. I mean it is ridiculously fundamental. I am a person who writes and I even write scripts for fun...background development is what makes the audience get an idea on understanding the character. Ie when a writer writes, they need to know their characters and understand them fully. Create any important dramatic factors, any quirks. This is all part of development. Again just a small aspect but part of a developing character. Then from there you portray the interactions and bits and pieces come out as the story develops. But a scene for the character, or arc greatly maximizes the character. This is why I said the episode where Ryuuji and Minorin were locked in the shed was great for Minorin or the scene where she was angry about Taiga's dad was another. But that's it. That's all that has really given her some depth.

For you to say a "simple arc" says to me you're not a writer, or you don't know the elements of film and story. Sure you can have a character act out in a scene and you get an idea. But to understand and continously grow as the character is growing you need to provide the audience with an arc. I'm not sure if you watch American shows (or even Asian dramas like Japanese, Chinese or Korean <--- more popular), provide an arc for their characters. Name one character, who is a main or becoming a main, they will have an arc and it is far from simple. Minorin has none.

No ep can sit there and say this is a Minorin ep. None. To call them mere simplicity is marginalizing the importance of it. Minorin is a very minutely developing character. I'm a bit surprised that you'd say something like that since that's the way you as the reader or viewer will be engaged by the character.

Right now Haruta-chan has a lot of the same elements as Minorin, the reason I give him more credence is because he proposes ideas that are understandable and the writers maintain his poor English skills throughout to define him as a quirky High Schooler....Minorin is all over the place.

Ryushi said:
OMG, i can't belive i'm backing Minorin up. (I dislike her so much. lol)
vaberella said:

So we agree again huh?

Oh, by the way, this time you went too far.
I didn't read your post. Well, only the first 14 lines.

I won't try to make smaller posts, considering I post to whatever length the post demands. I'm responding to the poster and not to everyone else. If the post demands a bit more indepth analysis then I'll give it or expand on some views.

I'm not a mother hen to baby posters...seriously. I understand that many people suffer from short attention spans but there's nothing I can do for that. If anyone else is interested then they can read the post or also engage in the conversation.

This is a discussion thread. I didn't read nor know of some rule(s) about word count or limit...so please don't tell me to shorten my posts. I find it rude, childish, and annoying. Especially since you can skip over it and ignore it.
Jan 20, 2009 9:21 PM

May 2007
Hey hey hey. First of all, i didn't ORDER you to smaller your posts.

Ryushi said:

You could simply state what you said in fewer words. Seriously.
Besides, you repeat too much. I already understood what development meant to you.

vaberella said:
This is a discussion thread. I didn't read nor know of some rule(s) about word count or limit...so please don't tell me to shorten my posts. I find it rude, childish, and annoying. Especially since you can skip over it and ignore it.
You already said that. We get it.
As you said, many people here suffer from short attention spans yadda yadda yadda.
Oh forget about it. You are on your right to do what ever ya wanted.
I just wanted to suggest to you to smaller up your posts so other users could read as well. Its not like i'm trying to annoy ya, neither pick a fight. (repeat much? lol)

Why do you use chan on Haruta? =P

Nevermind me. You really can't take me seriously.

I'll still stick with my opinion about whats development, but i deffinitly understand your point of view.
(BTW, i don't watch "American shows (or even Asian dramas like Japanese, Chinese or Korean..." i find them boring, but then again this is useless info and my random opinion.)

Look, indeed i'm not a writter, neither and movie director but i'm free to consider it a simple arc as it is for me.
It does change much of the story, but it limit its self only presenting the background of Kitamura, just like much many arcs of other series which either present a new character, or develop them. Therefore an simple arc.

vaberella said:
... Especially since you can skip over it and ignore it.
Oh. feel free to skip ours as well. Its just opinions.

Edit: Note: I'm sleepy as hell, if you find a typo, well, congratz. I'm not editing this anymore.
RyushiJan 20, 2009 9:27 PM
Jan 20, 2009 11:42 PM

Nov 2008
Ryushi said:
Hey hey hey. First of all, i didn't ORDER you to smaller your posts.

Ryushi said:

You could simply state what you said in fewer words. Seriously.
Besides, you repeat too much. I already understood what development meant to you.

Actually you stated...
Ryushi said:

That says to me, that you actually don't understand what I said about character development, which engaged me to repeat my past statements. As I said before, it is rude, considering there is no word count rule. I write the way I write to make it extremely simple for people to grasp the idea and I don't have to respond to questions of confusion. Most of the time, the problem I have with a lot of people's posts is the fact that they don't explain themselves clearly in their statement and then I have to ask questions or it leads to misunderstandings (which I would rather avoid). When an initially detailed response explaining their point of view is better for a healthy and indepth discussion without problems. Or maybe it's just me who sees it that way. Secondly I don't tell people to "fuck off" since I find that to be impolite and it's better if those who are not interested to ignore it.

Ryushi said:
vaberella said:
You already said that. We get it.
As you said, many people here suffer from short attention spans yadda yadda yadda.
Oh forget about it. You are on your right to do what ever ya wanted.
I just wanted to suggest to you to smaller up your posts so other users could read as well. Its not like i'm trying to annoy ya, neither pick a fight. (repeat much? lol)

Why do you use chan on Haruta? =P

Nevermind me. You really can't take me seriously.

Again, my posts are to be as informative as possible so that when people read they can grasp the full point that I'm making. It's rather simple. I said small attention span as a general statement since you and another poster established they had a problem with long posts and society in general seems to have a problem with detail.
I use chan on Haruta...because I like him a lot. you can go to my page and see he's on my fave charcter list. He makes me laugh...so I appreciate him...not to mention his first name is Haruta. Overall I just connect with him.

Ryushi said:
I'll still stick with my opinion about whats development, but i deffinitly understand your point of view.
(BTW, i don't watch "American shows (or even Asian dramas like Japanese, Chinese or Korean..." i find them boring, but then again this is useless info and my random opinion.)

The thing is though is that there is a definition for it. So I mean...how do you have an opinion to something that is defined. You may mean you have an opinion on degree of development and it's worth....which always various on importance and the message that the writer/director/producer wants to the viewer to understand or pick up. And that was what my discussion was on...the degree.

Ryushi said:
Look, indeed i'm not a writter, neither and movie director but i'm free to consider it a simple arc as it is for me.
It does change much of the story, but it limit its self only presenting the background of Kitamura, just like much many arcs of other series which either present a new character, or develop them. Therefore an simple arc.

I understood your point and my point was that there is little simplicity in an arc which is to develop the character...ie the importance of character development.

Ryushi said:
vaberella said:
... Especially since you can skip over it and ignore it.
Oh. feel free to skip ours as well. Its just opinions.

Edit: Note: I'm sleepy as hell, if you find a typo, well, congratz. I'm not editing this anymore.

I don't remember nitpicking on spelling..but whatever. As for skipping opinions...I gave the suggestion to others who have a problem reading long posts...it's easier that way.
vaberellaJan 20, 2009 11:45 PM
Jan 21, 2009 9:03 AM

May 2007
The spelling thing i only said in advance, cause i usually tend to make a lot of typos and make a lot of people mad at me.

I'm not with english, therefore i might have sound contraditory while writting, but did understand ya.

Note: When i said "fuck off" it was not ment for you to say that effectively.
I was just suggesting you to ignore it.
Though thinking about it now, it does seem like i've suggested you to really tell them to fuck off. lol

I don't see any more reasons to keep this on.

Maybe something in this discussion went wrong because of some misunderstanding, since it seems you got somehow offended by my posts (Which i reiterate that didn't have that as an objective), so i'm sorry for anything. Forget about it, and lets just enjoy the show.
Jan 21, 2009 10:54 AM

Nov 2008
Ryushi said:
The spelling thing i only said in advance, cause i usually tend to make a lot of typos and make a lot of people mad at me.

I'm not with english, therefore i might have sound contraditory while writting, but did understand ya.

Note: When i said "fuck off" it was not ment for you to say that effectively.
I was just suggesting you to ignore it.
Though thinking about it now, it does seem like i've suggested you to really tell them to fuck off. lol

I don't see any more reasons to keep this on.

Maybe something in this discussion went wrong because of some misunderstanding, since it seems you got somehow offended by my posts (Which i reiterate that didn't have that as an objective), so i'm sorry for anything. Forget about it, and lets just enjoy the show.

Not so much your post but a culmination of posts. As for typos...they don't bug me since I can read beyond those and make out what people are saying without a problem.

As for misunderstanding...I think it comes with how we both define development and of course personal background. I tend to be extremely critical on how development is defined and the degrees in which it falls. It's a mixture of two or several things. I wrote fanfiction, not a great deal but enough. And I've edited too many over the years that I've lost count. I hate English like you have no idea. I maintained a high grade in the subject, but that was by some miracle because I couldn't stand it.

In any event, I'm currently writing a few dramas and I got into script writing in my teens. So when it comes to visuals and development...I analyze to the brink of obliviousness and I'm totally fine with being called a snob in regards to films, television and books. Hence I said personal experience.

As for the others and to get back slightly to the fuck off...I've just noticed that I may be dealing with younger people (this is not in any way insulting) who just can't handle long posts. I go to another forum....they hated my posts mainly because I had a nasty habit of making them feel dumb ( or so I was told). Another site I go to they totally welcome it and my long posts on topics not only engaged more talking but I actually had people who wanted to friend me so we could continue our discussion by pm.

I've just gotten used to people being adverse to what I say and I have no problems with it...however the tone in which some things are written and continuous comments on my posts; especially being "told" by more than one person I have to tone it down, does piss me off since most of the time the conversation has nothing to do with them. If you get my meaning.

But there's soon to be a new thread to chat about the ep... so that's going to be exciting. I love Madame President so I can't wait for more.
Jan 24, 2009 12:50 PM

Oct 2008
A new rumor.. Whoever spread it had made it came true, though it was originally false.

Speaking of which.. If both Ami and Taiga are mean and harsh, then who is kind? Minorin..but is she a girl? She seems to be like a prince to Taiga. Hmm...
Jan 24, 2009 1:39 PM

May 2007
Kira01 said:
Jan 25, 2009 2:16 AM

Feb 2008
Ryushi said:
Kira01 said:

Jan 27, 2009 8:52 PM

May 2008
Very nice setup. This got me re-excited about toradora
Feb 1, 2009 9:22 AM

Aug 2008
Nice Episode! Really liked the scene with the picture selection ^^
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

284 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? (Repost)

JustSomeone15 - Apr 27

26 by VOLTHOR6 »»
May 3, 4:04 PM

» Toradora's Blu-ray has an issue

JustSomeone15 - Apr 29

2 by Binkini »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.