Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2013 1:41 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ahhh there was that happy scene but then they got separated ... although even if they get together, this can't end happily, sooner or later they will find out who the other is ... Anyways, It would seem the Blue King is not nearly as incompetent as I thought he was ... or is he? I mean leaving that other dude in charge was ... not wise.
Jan 9, 2018 3:17 PM

Aug 2015
Amaaaaazing chapter, I should've seen that twist coming a mile away but I didn't ever really think Asagi was the real king. Well, he's still an awful person for letting the fake king do everything he did.

The count is also so damn cool, reminded me of William Wallace from Braveheart.

It'll take a while for the two main characters to know who each other really is, won't it? At the beginning I thought it would be just a little misunderstanding, but it's looking like they'll learn each other identities just close to the end of the manga, hmm...

Anyway, this page was simply beautiful:

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓☆ふわふわる▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ふわふわり☆▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      BE KAWAII         
Jan 27, 7:25 AM
Sep 2023
the story's not quite my thing the art is gorgeous in this series i may drop it here

More topics from this board

Poll: » Basara Chapter 107 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Jun 20, 2013

4 by TitanInsane »»
Apr 3, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Basara Chapter 94 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Jun 17, 2013

3 by heartinacage »»
Jan 13, 2023 2:00 PM

Poll: » Basara Chapter 95 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Jun 17, 2013

9 by Aleph199X »»
Jan 8, 2023 2:14 PM

Poll: » Basara Chapter 73 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Jun 12, 2013

1 by atta06 »»
Dec 28, 2022 7:53 PM

Poll: » Basara Chapter 49 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Jun 10, 2013

2 by Noir_Alchemist »»
Jul 25, 2022 8:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.