Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2013 4:31 PM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
God damn he just knocked those two out in one motion. What a beast. And I just loved that panel of Miyuki and Tatsuya standing against each other when she was talking about respect. It looks like his body's got a lot of scars.
ZeroZxJun 1, 2013 4:35 PM
Jun 1, 2013 4:52 PM

Nov 2011
Kind of a meh chapter for me. I already knew how much she cares about oniiiisama. Anyways, ending was kinda curious with Erika Chiba. That little curious smile.
Jun 1, 2013 8:47 PM

Feb 2008
lol Meh? quite a display of power if you ask me. normal people cant do what they just did...he himself isn't suppose to use high level magic.
Jun 2, 2013 6:00 AM

Aug 2011
That brother-sister pair just wiped out the entire other side :L
Jun 2, 2013 7:04 AM

Feb 2009
Even after reading the LN, I still don't fully comprehend the meaning of Idea and Eidos. I get confused over what's what when they use it. 3deep5me.

Tatsuya using
to locate the enemies. Nice one. Weird that Erika didn't even question how he did it.
Did he just use
though against one of the enemies? That doesn't seem to be the Cast Jamming he used against Hattori.

And goddamn it. Why did they show Tatsuya with those scars. That was suppose to be revealed later on. Sure they were aiming for emphasis on what Miyuki is saying but still... Oh well.

Been waiting for this part. Mibu vs Erika. Should be good.
Wonder if we'll see volume 3 and 4 of the LN in the manga.
Jun 2, 2013 7:06 AM

Apr 2009
Was that really Erika waiting for Sayaka by the foot of the stairs? If she tries to resist, I'd like to see more of Erika's ability. It seemed a bit like her baton CAD had some shock magic applied to it going by the way it easily incapacitated those two guards on contact.

The Shiba siblings just as easily defeated the rest of the enemies. Combat-wise, the pair do make a good combo. Another good thing about Tatsuya's unconventional style is that he's not affected by cast jamming as much if he'd been a conventional magic user.
Oct 18, 2013 5:25 PM

Feb 2012
I really hate the direction this manga is going. If I could slap Miyuki I would. Her speech about how Sayaka was the only one who saw herself as a weed was truly disturbing. This story is written without any understanding of discrimination; and the psychological toll that is taken in just being a minority. The only reason I wouldn't throw my lot in with the extremist is because it is clear that their ultimate goal isn't equality but power for themselves, though I would be tempted to if I heard what Sayaka said.
Dec 24, 2013 8:35 PM

Aug 2011
I always thought Tatsuya was the kind of guy who went through tons of shit before his enrollment to the school. His scars made me even more curious about his back story.

More topics from this board

» question about the sequels

jared_dx_58 - Jul 26, 2015

4 by AkatsukiUlquiora »»
Nov 30, 2020 2:56 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Chapter 14 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2013

8 by Impala »»
Dec 27, 2017 10:37 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Chapter 3 Discussion

ZeroZx - Feb 26, 2012

12 by SandyBoi »»
Mar 12, 2014 5:25 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Chapter 8 Discussion

NamelessNoogai - Jul 28, 2012

16 by Mr_DaftPunk »»
Dec 29, 2013 10:19 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Chapter 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2013

20 by CrimsonPhantom »»
Dec 24, 2013 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.