Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 2, 2013 8:50 AM

Mar 2012
This episode felt like a bad soap opera >,> And really Kyousuke? "I can't get a girlfriend if you don't want me to"? Grow a pair and stop acting like your sister controls your life, shit's getting old.
Jun 2, 2013 9:01 AM

Aug 2009
ma25 said:
Kirino's words were the main reason why Kyousuke started to date Kuroneko. episode 7-8 didnt really give you the feeling that kyousuke started dating Kuroneko just because he liked her. '

To me it seemed that he started dating Kuroneko because Kirino told him to give it some serious thought if a girl he cherishes confessed to him. He probably thought that Kirino wanted him and Kuroneko to start dating.

Kyousuke later even asked Kirino if she meant Kuroneko with those words. I wonder if he'd started dating Kuroneko if Kirino had not said anything at that moment as well. So it is clear to me that kyousuke x kuroneko would break up. So i cant understand why some people didnt see this comming from the start.

The most interesting thing is when Kyousuke remembered the words of manami. Then he hesitated to call her but he didnt. And i will tell you there is something behind this. Dont think that they animated this for nothing.

This episode also portraited that Kirino and Kyousuke care for each other. And kirino called kyousuke: brother and kyousuke. I think that there is more behind this. Wy did she call him by his given name and by brother? I heard nobody on this thread talking about it. Give it some thought, why did she said this?

My theorie is:
To me it is clear that she doesnt see him only as a brother but also as a love interest. That is why she said brother and kyousuke.

Yes Kirino loves Kyousuke as her love interest. Kuroneko once said she loved Kyousuke as much as Kirino loved him. that's make senses if kirino loves him in not a siblings way.

i'd root for Kirino. She's so cute in this eps! this is the best eps of oreimo. we can see Kirino being reliable to Kyousuke. she confeesed her true feelings.

kuroneko is the one who being cruel because she dumped kyousuke and said nothing to him. and she just use Kyousuke as her toy. how cruel. But i'm glad kuroneko did that. thatnks to her, the relationship between kyousuke and kirino getting better and better :p

Also, i can't stop repeating the end scene where kirino said "you're welcome" to kyousuke. omg dat smile!! HNNNNG!

kirino x kyou all the way!
Jun 2, 2013 10:05 AM

May 2013
this episode showed us second coin of this story it all roots begin in season 1 where kyousuke and kirino takes bath when kyousuke refuse to take bath with her any more and gets angry and and scolds her to leave him alone since that day she did everything to make him feels her pain cause of that day and it points to this point of breaking in this episode what they are really prepared to sacrife to come to understand each other but even then it has own boundary about Kurineko i can say it obvious kyousuke wanted to confess her that he loves (Kureneko) and she fainted in that moment because she understood the real answer and didn't expect that he truly were loving her and in the end with book where kureneko shows her vision of future is changed from that it was before sow it makes sense the best is ahead of us.

p.s
despite all my facts it obvious it won't go directly as it were from novel sow face it it's anime after all :D
Fiat justitia ruat caelum.
Hi there 👋, my name is Oskars, I am a Full Stack Engineer, with experience of over 15 years.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
.fsociety
.rA9
Jun 2, 2013 10:25 AM

Aug 2012
Cyanwasserstoff said:
Kirino is going Dere-Dere :
Anime vs. Light Novel

thanks bro, i really love this scene!

Kirino x Kyousuke for the win

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Jun 2, 2013 10:31 AM

Feb 2013
Kirino so cooool, I might fall for her.oh wait, I already has.

Go kirino Go.btw great episode
Jun 2, 2013 10:33 AM

Jul 2011
hakerx1 said:
this episode showed us second coin of this story it all roots begin in season 1 where kyousuke and kirino takes bath when kyousuke refuse to take bath with her any more and gets angry and and scolds her to leave him alone since that day she did everything to make him feels her pain cause of that day and it points to this point of breaking in this episode what they are really prepared to sacrife to come to understand each other but even then it has own boundary about Kurineko i can say it obvious kyousuke wanted to confess her that he loves (Kureneko) and she fainted in that moment because she understood the real answer and didn't expect that he truly were loving her and in the end with book where kureneko shows her vision of future is changed from that it was before sow it makes sense the best is ahead of us.

p.s
despite all my facts it obvious it won't go directly as it were from novel sow face it it's anime after all :D

That scene when Kyousuke and Kirino take a bath together is from this season if I remember correctly.
Jun 2, 2013 10:34 AM

Jun 2010
Well, it was ok... I guess. It felt rushed though.

Hybridbloodszak said:
Someone please bring 8man into this show plox and have him slap some sense into Kyosuke

Lol!
Jun 2, 2013 10:35 AM

May 2013
ainky said:
hakerx1 said:

p.s

That scene when Kyousuke and Kirino are taking a shower together is from this season if I remember correctly.
ainky said:
hakerx1 said:

p.s

That scene when Kyousuke and Kirino are taking a shower together is from this season if I remember
correctly.

it was from first season :).
Hi there 👋, my name is Oskars, I am a Full Stack Engineer, with experience of over 15 years.
.fsociety
.rA9
Jun 2, 2013 10:41 AM

Jul 2011
^That flashback when they were kids?
Jun 2, 2013 10:49 AM

May 2013
ainky said:

yeah
.fsociety
.rA9
Jun 2, 2013 10:58 AM

Jul 2011
hakerx1 said:
ainky said:

yeah

I don't remember seeing any flashbacks in the first season, the only one that I remember is that flashback in the first minutes of the episode 1 from this season.
Jun 2, 2013 11:05 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
ainky is right. It was the first minutes from Oreimo 2nd Season first episode.

And it was just a dream by Kyousuke. Kyousuke did already confess the bad truth in his monolog episode 4 2nd season. Also Kirino did mention it this episode.

Jun 2, 2013 11:31 AM

Mar 2010
I love this episode, very emotional. Kyousuke feel so useless and weak here,because he was dumped by Ruri.But it understandable, I even starting to get attached to Kuroneko since last few episodes.

At least Kirino starting to get honest and tenderly cheering his brother. And in lovely way. Maybe this time this siblings will get another lovely moment and relationship.

Bye Kuroneko

Jun 2, 2013 11:43 AM

Mar 2012
OMG incest flag everywhere..
Keep moving forward
Jun 2, 2013 11:54 AM

Jun 2012
banas002 said:

What are you hoping, pal?
It seems that you missed one thing, so I'll put it right there:
ma25 said:
Who thinks that his anime is gonna end in an incest route.

Dont keep your hope up. Because of the damn tokyo ban law. Animes, mangas who are sold for an audience below 18 years old. Are forbidden to have an incest plot.

So if this animes goes an incest route. It will get the ban hammer for sure. So dont keep your hope up.

And for the ones that are bashing and hating kyousuke and kirino for being this way. And why kyousuke is a pussy. Keep watching. Your questions will be answered in a couple of episode.

Because there is a certain bitch out there (i will not say her name), who acts like the friendly looking girl. But because of her meddlesome nature she made kyousuke a pussy and she kept kirino away from her brother.

And i really hope kyousuke wouldnt end up with that bitch (who's name i dont wanna say, and it is not Kirino). Because it will be a epic troll of the autoher if he ends u with her.
Jun 2, 2013 12:11 PM

May 2011
Awww Kirino was so cute in this episode acting all dere and revealing her true feelings about their relationship. I just loved watching all of those moments that she had with Kyousuke. Nice episode with some good developments and I am totally rooting for Kirino now though Ayase is still the best.

Lol at Kuroneko passing out.
Jun 2, 2013 12:18 PM

May 2013
ainky said:
hakerx1 said:
ainky said:

yeah

I don't remember seeing any flashbacks in the first season, the only one that I remember is that flashback in the first minutes of the episode 1 from this season.

man u are right sorry for wrong info screwed up started to check episodes (my bad)
.fsociety
.rA9
Jun 2, 2013 12:33 PM

Jun 2012
I remember the flashback very well
To be honest
Kirino slapped him like
more than three times
in that little flashback
x)
Jun 2, 2013 12:39 PM
Mar 2011
i think kuroneko wants both sibling to be in a relationship with her haha
she seems to have the hots for both of them and on top of that she keeps hinting at it.i think this "ceremony"she keeps talking about is the process in which she gets all three of them together.
Jun 2, 2013 12:47 PM

Jan 2012
Stark700 said:

Oh God my heart

HNNNG!

Was nice to see a clean conclusion to the Kuroneko arc, she really is the best girl, I hope they do an OVA for her route later. I suppose it's still on the cards for the series although looking unlikely... welp.

Tamura said:
wtf kyousuke are you fucking kidding me..

Pretty much this, I found him borderline insufferable in this episode, incest flags everywhere :P
Jun 2, 2013 1:52 PM

Jun 2012
ReasonDesu said:
Stark700 said:

Oh God my heart

Maan

why did you quote that
i'm dying again
fffuu
Jun 2, 2013 2:35 PM

Jul 2010
The truth comes out, in the middle of a busy street no less. It's refreshing to hear some praise coming from Kirino, albeit in her usual tsundere way. Yet this whole thing is so ridiculous; they're siblings and it seems like a lover's quarrel for goodness sakes!

I still think Kuroneko's way of acting was wrong. This whole 'ritual' is a little far fetched. Even brushing it off as a joke when it clearly wasn't.

And now they're stuck! They'll either have to get a boy-/girlfriend at the same time or be alone forever.

Jun 2, 2013 3:00 PM

Aug 2011
Kuroneko is meh at best.
Jun 2, 2013 3:44 PM

Feb 2012
Episode was too rushed. Oh well.
Jun 2, 2013 3:47 PM

May 2013
Kirino.. Always liked her and always will.. :3

Jun 2, 2013 4:17 PM

Feb 2012
Nice ep. Though that ending was kinda meh. Was expecting more.
Jun 2, 2013 4:45 PM

Jun 2012
=o change of roles, Kirino is the reliable one this time.

Great episode, pretty emotional as well. Just shows the great characters this show has.
Still, as much as I liked Kyousuke and Kuroneko, I didn't feel to well about them together, but that's just my opinion.
So I guess Kirino and Kyousuke trapped themselves so both don't want the other to get a boyfriend/girlfriend and leave the other behind ^^

Jun 2, 2013 4:47 PM

Sep 2009
sweetsymphony said:
THIS WOULD BE THE BEST GIRL THAT KYOSUKE WILL GET!! UWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH YEAHHHHHHH SWEEEEET YANDERE xD JK

You joke, but Ayase will have a big part coming up. It is going to be awesome. I am looking forward to it very much since Ayase is my favorite character. ^^

Jun 2, 2013 6:05 PM

Oct 2008
GOD DAMN THIS EPISODE FUCKING MESSED WITH MY FEELINGS SO BAD

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT DAMMIT
Jun 2, 2013 6:59 PM

Apr 2010
Why.
Jun 2, 2013 7:36 PM

Sep 2008
It looks like this is the end of a game route (this whole episode has the feel of a season ending episode - no opening, emotional and introspective wrap-up, etc). If I'm right, the start of the next episode will be exactly like the start of this one, and then go in a different direction. For instance, he might make that call to Minami instead of asking Kirino for help.

Also, in the street scene when Kirino said "I hate my brother", I was actually expecting her to say "I love my brother". So the next "route" could be a Kyousuke x Kirino route based on the title of the next episode.

I think we just saw the "normal end". I am now expecting probably 2 other ends - a good end and a bad end (and I hope the bad end will involve Ayase lol).
Jun 2, 2013 8:05 PM

May 2012
it should be Kuruneko x Kirino and Kyousuke x Ayase.

Nice episode, but I think I'm going to like the next arc more, Ayase is growing on me and Kuruneko is my fave but I was a little disappoint with this arc.
Jun 2, 2013 8:46 PM

Nov 2012
yeah.. I'm a bit sad when see kyousuke crying..

I'm a bit pissed when see kuroneko dont know why.. lol..

and kirino when hugging kyousuke from back is just too high bros.. if you know what I mean lol.. so cute in the end btw
Jun 2, 2013 9:21 PM

Jan 2012
You know that its a serious episode when there are no theme songs.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Jun 2, 2013 9:24 PM

Oct 2012
No OP & ED huh?
I guess it's best ep for me, best conclusion
Everything went better than expected :)

Next ep, it'll be wedding day!! XD

x233h said:
Kirino.. Always liked her and always will.. :3

Lol, there's no connection with this ep, oh well it's funny

TheGreat1s said:
it should be Kuruneko x Kirino and Kyousuke x Ayase.

Lol, too cruel for Kyousuke :(

NoobHunterD said:
You know that its a serious episode when there are no theme songs.

Yeah, I agree with this :)
"Signature removed"
Jun 2, 2013 10:51 PM

Aug 2012
My Kirino Can't be This Cute!

deredere level : over 9000

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Jun 2, 2013 11:03 PM

Apr 2010
Horny Cat.
Jun 2, 2013 11:14 PM
Mar 2010
Kirino was actually better this episode. The sibling love was nice I guess.

Kuroneko fainting and maid outfit was cute.
Jun 2, 2013 11:31 PM

Apr 2011
Fuck this epd! I hate kuroneko even more, also WTF MC you need to be shot!
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Jun 3, 2013 12:35 AM

Sep 2007
ReasonDesu said:
Stark700 said:

Oh God my heart

HNNNG!

My heart....hurts so badly....can't stop....the feels T_T
If they come out with a Kuroneko route on OVA (or MAGICALLY this series chooses her as the end girl), that will save me and I will purchase this series. Otherwise, no. I just can't support Kirino and I can't relive the pain of Kuroneko :(
Jun 3, 2013 12:59 AM

Jun 2013
so Kuroneko sacrificed her own feelings just to get them get along? what the hell?
Jun 3, 2013 1:13 AM

Sep 2008
I'm pleasantly surprised. It wasn't the train wreck I had anticipated.
2.5/5 for me; rounding up to 3/5.
Jun 3, 2013 3:03 AM

May 2013
Kirino: the biggest brocon I ever saw so far...
I mean, c'mon, how can you make your brother jealous by faking
having a boyfriend, wanting to be the most important person for him and
not wanting him getting a girlfriend, because you want him to only have eyes for you? :3

If that's not brocon, I don't know..
Kirino <3
Jun 3, 2013 3:25 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
x233h said:

This :)
Jun 3, 2013 3:48 AM

Apr 2013
x233h said:
not wanting him getting a girlfriend, because you want him to only have eyes for you? :3

Kirino <3

Nice art :o
This will never happen. But if it does then i will erase my memory :P
Jun 3, 2013 4:00 AM

May 2013
Always-Hungry said:
x233h said:

Kirino <3

Nice art :o
This will never happen. But if it does then i will erase my memory :P

To be honest, I'm okay with everything in this series. Since I don't hate anyone so far at the moment, I think I kinda don't care with whom he ends up. And even if the series ends with them all just being friends, I think I wouldn't mind. I'm just a huge fan of Kirino since I think she's very a attractive person besides her being 90% tsun.. So, if they end up having a brother / sister romance it would be great. If not, I'm okay with it too ^^
x233hJun 3, 2013 4:04 AM
Jun 3, 2013 4:07 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
x233h said:

To be honest, I'm okay with everything in this series. Since I don't hate anyone so far at the moment, I think I kinda don't care with whom he ends up. And even if the series ends with them all just being friends, I think I wouldn't mind. I'm just a huge fan of Kirino since I think she's very a attractive person besides her being 90% tsun.. So, if they end up having an brother / sister romance it would be great. If not, I'm okay with it too ^^

It would be great if it ends with Kirino x Kyousuke. But it is not much likely.

The anime tv version will end with an open or alternate ending, because for the final volume of the light novel there is an oreimo 2nd season special with 3 episodes.

Kirino is very Tsun except of this episode, but that really has to do with the past of the siblings and it is not her fault. Her behaviour is understandable.
Jun 3, 2013 4:10 AM

Jul 2011
Always-Hungry said:
This will never happen.

Nothing is impossible.
Jun 3, 2013 4:15 AM

May 2013
ainky said:
Always-Hungry said:
This will never happen.

Nothing is impossible.

>Nothing is impossible.

Jun 3, 2013 6:35 AM

Jan 2013
Loved this episode; probably my favourite of the series. Still can't tell whether they're going for incest or a close sibling relationship, but we'll see. I'd be fine with either of those endings.

Also, for all the people who have had their feelings for the show jumbled around by this episode, be sure to take the advice given herein to heart:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

244 by Cammell »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.