Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 1, 2013 8:45 PM

Jan 2011
Kirino really shined in this episode. She finally let out her true and honest feelings about her brother Kyousuke to him and Kuroneko. Kyousuke slapping Kirino and getting on top of her was hilarious. Kinda disappointed how they removed the part when Kyousuke thought that it looked like he was attempting to rape Kirino. xD The scene with Kirino hugging and comforting Kyousuke was done very well except the room's light was turned off in the LN. However, best part of this episode? Eroneko. LOL!
5/5
Jun 1, 2013 9:06 PM
Aug 2010
Also wait - why is Kirino suddenly wearing a cross? (or had I just never noticed that before)?
Jun 1, 2013 9:10 PM

May 2012
So good to see Kirino (mostly) not being a bitch for once. It's gotten a bit tiring to see her constantly abusing Kyousuke. But now I'm kind of sensing an incest end and I'm not sure if that's going to be awesome, or terrible...

Always the same old taste, just new injury
Well I'll wear the claws if you'd like that
Jun 1, 2013 9:28 PM
Aug 2011
fukkk
Way to make some good characters and just so you could waste their entire potential, LN Author-san.
Guess you have to pander to get dat cash.

FlyingPiranha said:
But now I'm kind of sensing an incest end and I'm not sure if that's going to be awesome, or terrible...

If it was other siblings then it would have been awesome but since 1/2 of this party consists of Kirino then you know it's going to be terrible.

chessmaster1989 said:
Also wait - why is Kirino suddenly wearing a cross? (or had I just never noticed that before)?

cause she's pure and virginal like the snow!!
Jun 1, 2013 9:31 PM

Dec 2009
Extremely awesome and cute episode!
Kyousuke crying and Kirino wiping his tears then giving him a hug was beautiful.
I liked the outcome of Ruri/Kyousuke/Kirino's extreme love triangle but I thought he was going to choose already, though I don't mind waiting.
I wonder who he's going to choose, Ruri or Kirino, obviously Kirino, right? Its like the no-brainer Happy Ending of OreImo.

But damn it I love them both as heroines with Kyousuke...
Jun 1, 2013 9:34 PM

Jul 2009
Prob the best episode of this season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2013 9:48 PM

Jan 2011
I loved every single episode of this, and sounds like this story is about to reach its conclusion.

Best anime of this season.
Jun 1, 2013 10:49 PM

Jun 2012
Why won;t they just date each other already?
Jun 1, 2013 11:01 PM
Jun 2008
I just realize there is a station named Gokou in Matsudo,very similar to Kuroneko's name. Thou, the kanji for both word are different.
Jun 1, 2013 11:03 PM

Oct 2010
the "dere" side of Kirino is so moe! >///<
Jun 2, 2013 12:02 AM

Sep 2011
I just LOL'ed at Kyousuke's now the one who slaps Kirino.

I can't wait for

Sairyuu69 said:
y don't you tell me

The answer is obvious enough though it's because I already read the LN.

But the hints that he gave you are really obvious.

Jun 2, 2013 12:09 AM

Dec 2012
I dunno, i prefered kuroneko's arc in the end cause it was so epic.
well, i guess i can hope for a best ending....
Jun 2, 2013 1:58 AM

Sep 2012
Kuroneko arc - Check.

Waiting for Ayase.
Jun 2, 2013 2:02 AM

Mar 2013
5/5
Like it :3
Jun 2, 2013 2:39 AM
Jun 2008
Arlia said:
Kuroneko arc - Check.

Waiting for Ayase.
oh wait... are they going to do that for everyday character.
Beside, I think the Kuroneko's ritual haven't finish yet.
Jun 2, 2013 2:50 AM

May 2013
MorningGlory said:
Arlia said:
Kuroneko arc - Check.

Waiting for Ayase.
oh wait... are they going to do that for everyday character.
Beside, I think the Kuroneko's ritual haven't finish yet.

Probably not but
Jun 2, 2013 2:59 AM

Oct 2010
Is Kyousuke going to have a lasting relationship any girl by the end of this show?
By the way, I wonder what his parents would think about him and Kirino suddenly becoming so much closer.
Jun 2, 2013 3:10 AM

Nov 2009
Lovely episode!!!

It had so many good scenes and that hug from Kirino was so cute. It signifies their bond as siblings even further. Kuroneko transfers schools due to family occupation and Kirinio and Kyousuke try to find out the reason. This makes Kirino reveal her true feelings and everyone makes up with each other in the end. I liked the maid outfit that Kuroneko wore again and the recollection of the first and second season moments during Kirino's declaration was very well made. Now the title makes sense and you can really feel for how each of these characters go through their lives.

Looking forward to the next episode!!

5/5

Jun 2, 2013 3:43 AM

May 2013
I WAS JUST LIKE " WTF????" THE WHOLE EPISODE. IM still going for kuroneko x kyosuke. Still waiting for the next episode GRRRR -_-
Tch.
Jun 2, 2013 3:50 AM
May 2013
Played out as I expected and I think posted last week.

Tbh plot wise it was a pretty obviouse what is gone happen. People you can cry as much as you want it was obviouse that the Kuroneko x Kyosuke arc was gone to end. And it was prett clear how it is gone end.

The little scene where he thought to call Manami though was pretty intresiting. Show that she is clearly a point of future plot development.

As for how the plot was presented I liked the reprise with Kyosuke asking his sister for advice. Over all great dialgos . But I was a bit confused by the setting.
Jun 2, 2013 4:12 AM
Mar 2013
Kirino's words were the main reason why Kyousuke started to date Kuroneko. episode 7-8 didnt really give you the feeling that kyousuke started dating Kuroneko just because he liked her. '

To me it seemed that he started dating Kuroneko because Kirino told him to give it some serious thought if a girl he cherishes confessed to him. He probably thought that Kirino wanted him and Kuroneko to start dating.

Kyousuke later even asked Kirino if she meant Kuroneko with those words. I wonder if he'd started dating Kuroneko if Kirino had not said anything at that moment as well. So it is clear to me that kyousuke x kuroneko would break up. So i cant understand why some people didnt see this comming from the start.

The most interesting thing is when Kyousuke remembered the words of manami. Then he hesitated to call her but he didnt. And i will tell you there is something behind this. Dont think that they animated this for nothing.

This episode also portraited that Kirino and Kyousuke care for each other. And kirino called kyousuke: brother and kyousuke. I think that there is more behind this. Wy did she call him by his given name and by brother? I heard nobody on this thread talking about it. Give it some thought, why did she said this?

My theorie is:
To me it is clear that she doesnt see him only as a brother but also as a love interest. That is why she said brother and kyousuke.
ma25Jun 2, 2013 4:18 AM
Jun 2, 2013 4:27 AM
Feb 2012
Why Kyosuke didn't run, hug Kuroneko as soon as he saw her and said he love her one thousand times? He stand there like nothing is going on.

Where did come all this Kirino's dere dere?

I really enjoyed the episode, i understand Kuroneko's intention wrong in last episode, Kuroneko wants Kirino and Kyosuke have a good relationship as BROTHERS and have Kirino's aprove for dating he, but he have eyes just for Kirino.
Jun 2, 2013 4:41 AM

May 2013
This made my heart melt :3

Tch.
Jun 2, 2013 4:56 AM

Aug 2012
awesome episode. probably the best, compared to all the previous eps.

As a fan of Kirino, the room scene where she hugged and comforted Kyousuke and the flashback scene where she remembered all what Kyousuke done to her made me tear up a bit. It's about time for Kirino to express her true feelings~ She gets better and better by the episode :p

also, Kuroneko is cute as always! She really knows how to pass out with a style lol.

but the funniest moment was when Kyousuke slapped Kirino. I totally didn't expect that XD

wincest ending ftw

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Jun 2, 2013 5:12 AM
Apr 2012
Kuroneko in Cat maid outfit.
Jun 2, 2013 5:13 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Yeah :) Best episode from Oreimo season 1 and 2 , so far :)

Kirino is going deredere was sooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeee :)

Anyway , it shows that she really cares for her brother.

In some ways it was really rude what Kuroneko has done to Kyousuke. She used him as Toy to make Kirino express her true feelings towards Kyousuke.

I also would accept a Ayase ending, but still hope for a possible Kirino ending :P
Jun 2, 2013 5:20 AM

Jan 2013
Kyousuke,
I am disappoint!

Somehow, the image he built up throughout season 1 has now been completely shattered. I don't get it. How could the man who faced abuse beyond what a human should be able to bear in order to help his sister become so darn weak now?

Crying? "I can't get myself a girlfriend since that would make you sad" ? Just what is this series coming to...

But apart from my disappointment in the MC, I can't be sure what I'm supposed to think about this episode. Except... the 'resolution' was kinda weak.

Oh well, I hope there's will be an ayase arc.
Jun 2, 2013 5:45 AM

May 2013
wtf kyousuke ==

dere dere kirino is so cute.
i'm waiting kuroneko finishes her ritual
Jun 2, 2013 5:47 AM

Feb 2010
And I thought I'm watching the penultimate episode.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Jun 2, 2013 6:07 AM

Nov 2008
These people are too adorable... I suffered several heart attacks throughout this episode.
Jun 2, 2013 6:09 AM

Jan 2010
Epic episode! Really do not have to like someone note 1 to this, was the best of the season, and would say the best of the year without a doubt! I never imagined that things encaminhariam so, and oddly enough the Kirino had a fantastic development, she has the character I hated most that I like to present the series, and now I really want her to stay with Kyousuke, combine the two, I know that Kuroneko has its merits and tals, not far short incest, but the relationship of both reached a point where there's more to flee. Animation and OSTs perfect score of 10, I think the budget of the series was all spent in this episode, but the next episode will be a random unimportant l:

I hope that the last arc is the best.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Jun 2, 2013 6:19 AM

Mar 2008
Cute Cute Cute!
Jun 2, 2013 6:20 AM

Jan 2013
Lol look at all these fake 12 year old kids calling Kyousuke a girl for crying when he got dumped.

You guys will grow up one day and stop being 19 year old virgins who post about how lonely you are on MAL and realize that EVERYONE cries when they break up with their girlfriend.

Grreat episode, though it was too dramatic.
Jun 2, 2013 6:21 AM
Feb 2013
I'm guessing this will be ending with all of them just friends.
Jun 2, 2013 6:31 AM

Jul 2011
Kirino carried the entire episode here or more like she was forced to carry the entire episode while Kyousuke was busy being helpless. Kuroneko was weak in this one as well. This episode could've been great but the drama and yes, I'm referring to Kyousuke in this one, felt a little forced. I'm not saying the entire episode was bad, just disappointing that's all.
Jun 2, 2013 6:58 AM

May 2013
THIS WOULD BE THE BEST GIRL THAT KYOSUKE WILL GET!! UWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH YEAHHHHHHH SWEEEEET YANDERE xD JK
Tch.
Jun 2, 2013 7:02 AM

Apr 2012
sweetsymphony said:
THIS WOULD BE THE BEST GIRL THAT KYOSUKE WILL GET!! UWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH YEAHHHHHHH SWEEEEET YANDERE xD JK

I sincerely agree, she's hilarious.
Hachikuji: Araragi-san, you don't look even the least bit apologetic. You should at least say something after touching a girl's delicate chest!
Araragi: *Clueless look* Thanks?

Bakemonogatari, Episode 5.
Jun 2, 2013 7:23 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
What are you blaming Kyousuke for ? I do not get it. Think about it.

It is very hard to lose the first love because of whatever. In this case because she was breaking up.

But what was it all about ? Does Kuroneko him only use as a kind of a toy to realize her vision of a perfect world ? and to force Kirino being honest to her own feelings ?

Kirino was the one who helped Kuroneko a lot to get with Kyousuke together. Also someone does blame her for that Kuroneko did break up with Kyousuke, but why ? She tried to help Kyousuke for getting Kuroneko back another time.

Kuroneko was the one who only played with him the entire time ...
Jun 2, 2013 7:52 AM

May 2011
As much as I was a fan for the Ruri x Kyousuke pairing, I'm actually really glad with how things turned out. Still hate the fact that Kirino got in the way of the romance happening, but it did get me to appreciate Ruri a little more seeing how awesomely she handled the situation. In the end, Ruri put aside her feelings for Kyousuke and did what worked out for Kirino, and that is something I can definitely appreciate. Overall, this episode turned out to be a lot better than what I was expecting it to be.
Jun 2, 2013 7:57 AM

Jan 2013
Nono nono no non on ononononon o n..........kuroneko :-\
Jun 2, 2013 7:58 AM

May 2013
This was an emotional episode for me. All my feels got mixed up and stuff.

Just a few minutes in, I'm already sad 'cause not only did Ruri transferred schools and move houses, she also broke Kyousuke's heart.
Kyousuke then cries and Kirino becomes a good sister all of a sudden and decides to hug him and help him out.

So, when Kirino helps Kyousuke, the truth has been revealed!
We know how Kirino feels and her relationship with her brother became better, but a little complex due to the blah blah blah skip.

Kuroneko in that maid-cat costume was pretty cute. Almost as cute as Kirino in this episode.

After this episode, I like Kirino a little more now.
I can't wait for the next episode.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jun 2, 2013 8:04 AM

Jul 2011
Great episode! 5/5

Kirino was really cool and Kuroneko was adorable!

<now Ayase route go!>
Jun 2, 2013 8:11 AM

Sep 2012
Kirino is actually nice in this episode...
Jun 2, 2013 8:13 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Kirino is going Dere-Dere :
Anime vs. Light Novel
Jun 2, 2013 8:14 AM
Aug 2012
Solvite said:
Lol look at all these fake 12 year old kids calling Kyousuke a girl for crying when he got dumped.

You guys will grow up one day and stop being 19 year old virgins who post about how lonely you are on MAL and realize that EVERYONE cries when they break up with their girlfriend.

Grreat episode, though it was too dramatic.

Nicely said man.............respect to you.

Jun 2, 2013 8:19 AM
Jun 2013
Though i ship RurixKyousuke before, now inside me there is a big change...

What a bullshit, Ruri really pissed me off, did she ever think of how Kyousuke feeling? just playing around with him with her what "mirai nikki"? and then break up whenever she feels like it and act all highly "its all for your sake",

if she leave thing be, Kirino will eventually, get closer to Kyousuke (just watch the begining of season, you'll she a great change in Kirino behaviour... so she is not the case.

I really like Kirino in this ep,

just think of her as a normal girl, not as a sister, she loves Kyousuke for a long time, but hold it in and not telling him a thing (i suppose he did something in the past but let leave it for now and wait for ep 10-11-12-13 it'll be explained for sure),

shes even allowed him to date whoever he wants,

allow him to have a GF (which he dont allow her to have one).

Shes allow Ruri to get near to her bro...which star Ruri acts.

Honestly, she willing to sacrifice everything for him, even hiding her feeling for her friend and her bro happiness... who could hate a girl like that?

btw,

I sensed something when she said, she dont want "Kyousuke" to have a GF, but she even hate to see her "Aniki" cry more than that, its clearly that she loves him as a man more than she show, and its deeply...
Jun 2, 2013 8:25 AM

Jan 2012
Solvite said:
.... EVERYONE cries when they break up with their girlfriend.[

dude i feel you :O

please take my respect :D
Jun 2, 2013 8:37 AM

May 2013
Cyanwasserstoff said:
Kirino is going Dere-Dere :
Anime vs. Light Novel

My heart always melts when i see that pic!
Hnnnnnnnnng <3
Tch.
Jun 2, 2013 8:38 AM

Apr 2010
wtf kyousuke are you fucking kidding me..
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

244 by Cammell »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.