Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 25, 2013 12:39 PM
Feb 2013
Sasukechidori16 said:
Did anyone else notice that the anime skipped the part where Ayase confronts Kyousuke about him dating Kuroneko? I only noticed it because i read the light novel and i was really looking forward to that scene :/

Me Too.
Osu!!!
May 25, 2013 12:42 PM

Nov 2009
Man, we have the whole episode for Kuroneko, now it means literally nothing ...
So in the end she decided to sacrifice herself, break up with Kyousuke just to reserve her relationship between the group.
Oct 2010
Is this the part where I laugh at Kuroneko's fans?

Feb 2011
NOOO NONOONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What the hell is with that ending D:
May 25, 2013 12:43 PM
Apr 2013
Boy oh boy that was very fast. Everything was going so nice and then BOOM ....WHY WHY??? God damn it...i'm really curious on how they'll handle it from now.
May 25, 2013 12:44 PM
Feb 2013
I prefer to see Ruri in a plain white dress that that over the top outfit.

So, looks like the final plan in Ruri's notebook is to break up with the guy, seriously after all the nice thing that've gone?
RazorRamona200May 25, 2013 1:12 PM
May 25, 2013 12:48 PM

Aug 2010
Elamoguam said:
Is this the part where I laugh at Kuroneko's fans?

Do it. Come on, laugh.

Laugh already. Are you laughing yet? I'd like to know if you are laughing. Laugh for me. Laugh at me. Come on, laugh. LAUGH!
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
May 25, 2013 12:56 PM

Apr 2011
WTF why break up? that came out of nowhere LOL
May 25, 2013 12:59 PM

Oct 2011
Why, when I just got to enjoy Kamineko, that damn thing on the note showed up.
Signature
May 25, 2013 1:02 PM

Aug 2007
This outcome was so obvious, though part of me was hoping the good days would at least last for a couple of eps. I can't wait to see how the development is going to go come in the following eps.
May 25, 2013 1:06 PM

Jan 2013
I liked it but it sucks that shes breaking up with him because of Kirino. It's understandable I guess. I'm sure having friends is also new to Ruri. This can be Manami's chance haha (I'm probably in the minority for her to win)
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
May 25, 2013 1:09 PM
Aug 2012
Ugh.... Honestly I hate the direction they're going with this. It makes absolutely NO SENSE. Fricking Japanese directors seriously suck at making realistic stories lol...
May 25, 2013 1:12 PM

Aug 2010
DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!!! I had a feeling that her last mission will be break up But I really wanted to be wrong T_T!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?!?!

One of the best couples ever!!! >_< Why break up????

Does Ruri really care about Kirino so much that she's willing to sacrifice her love for Kyousuke?!?!?!

Well ranting aside this ep was soooooooooooo good. Every scene with Ruri was brilliantly done and she was soooo Kawaiii!!!

Kamineko mode...I died when she had a nose bleed from holding hands.
After bath mode...I died from her embarressement that Hinata (who btw is an awesome imouto XDXDXD) caused by talking about all those stuff XD
And finally her yukata form. Just tooo cute!!!

Well it's gonna be down hill from here *RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
May 25, 2013 1:15 PM

Mar 2012
Sigh. Kuroneko noooooooooooo :C
May 25, 2013 1:18 PM

Jun 2011
Vastman said:
Why Kyosuke was hurt at the begining?

I only skim through the summaries of the light novel so

May 25, 2013 1:25 PM

Aug 2012
man , that was some hng but at the end " WHAT ?? BUT WHYYYYYYYYYYY "
May 25, 2013 1:26 PM

Sep 2012
Ah, the last page already...

Hinata is as awesome as in the novel. I can't wait to see her again with this behaviour several episodes ahead.
May 25, 2013 1:29 PM

May 2011
I was in bliss. I was in heaven. HanaKana... arguing with HanaKana. Kuroneko, Kamineko, Shironeko... Such sweet bliss. Her dere side. Her tsun side. And then, her dere side again. The yukata, the imoutos... I felt like I was in ecstasy. It was all too good to be true. The picture in Kuroneko's book of Kirino and Kousaka had me worried for all but a moment, but I was just so captivated by how marvelous everything was. I love HanaKana so much.

And then the end. My world crumbled. I set my laptop aside, and did this:

Someone slap me and tell me it isn't so.
May 25, 2013 1:32 PM

Oct 2012
Vastman said:
Why Kyosuke was hurt at the begining?

That's what I want to know.

Mar 2013
NOOOO!! You two are perfect together!
Don't do it Kuroneko!!!
*That ending :'(*

Nov 2012
nICEE

May 25, 2013 1:33 PM
Sep 2011
I read the TV Tropes page for the series over a year ago, so I knew the last scene of this episode was coming and why it was coming. That and Kyosuke's sudden fixation with boobs.

It wouldn't be so disappointing if there was a better reason for it, but nope. Just Kirino being petty as usual. But enough about that.

This episode was pretty good. Lots of cute and funny moments, like Hinata's initial nickname for Kyosuke, and Kirino finding that sticker on the fridge.

Lots of warm and fluffy moments too, like when Kyosuke offers to buy that thing for Kuroneko, or when they try to hold hands.

Not gonna lie, when they were watching that show and she stepped out of the room and got in the bath. I thought she was... relieving romantic tension... if you know what I mean.

These two breaking up isn't what's making me consider dropping this show here. It's the fact that little else besides these previous two episodes has been all that good, and I'm concerned for the future of this series. If this was longer than twelve episodes I would surely drop it though.

This week's episode gets an 8/10.
May 25, 2013 1:36 PM

Feb 2012
Kuroneko throwing away her happiness for something so stupid. Typical highschool level relationship bullshit.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2013 1:49 PM

Oct 2012
wow I kinda knew that they would break up at some point but I did not think it would be because of some stupid reason like this.

I love Kuroneko, she is my favorite character in this whole series and I don't get mad because they will break up I get kinda mad because of the stupid reason why she wants to break up with him.
I just hope that they end it in a good way so I don't stay mad at this anime for a long time.
If they put in more of yandere Ayase then I would probably be happy, loved her when she acted like that :)
May 25, 2013 1:50 PM

Jun 2012
I'm glad that Kuroneko's littlest sister Tamaki, voiced by Yui Ogura, got some speaking roles this week.

She is one of my favorite VA's. I hope to see more Tamaki in the future.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
May 25, 2013 1:52 PM

Dec 2012
I loved this episode, the part in Kirino's bedroom was hilarious.
May 25, 2013 1:59 PM

Oct 2012
I loved this episode. But couldn't the reason also be because she cares more about her relationship with Kirino as well? I mean, you can already see that being with Kyousuke is tearing her relationship with Kirino. At least, it's at the awkward "I'm dating your brother" stage. That one drawing had them happy sitting together at a table could also be interpreted as "I want them to get along."
May 25, 2013 2:01 PM

Jul 2012
I'm done.

There is no last 2 minutes of OreImo episode 8 nor is there any more than eight episode of season two.

Ill keep watching it cuz I'm a completist but FUCKT HIS ISN'T RIGHT
May 25, 2013 2:11 PM

May 2012
really enjoyed the episode, shironeko xD
but why? break up with senpai D:
May 25, 2013 2:19 PM

Jan 2012
I approve of this episode, adequate amounts of Shiro/KuroNeko were given out, her sister was a boss also. That dark twist at the end though, to be honest I felt it coming after the confrontation with Kirino, she is such a whiny brocon sometimes it's painful *_*
ReasonDesuMay 25, 2013 2:23 PM
May 25, 2013 2:20 PM

Aug 2012
i knew they will break up..but its to soon..i really want to stay a couple.KIRINO should die !
[url][url]
May 25, 2013 2:20 PM

Sep 2012
well.. this arc was short O.O
May 25, 2013 2:26 PM
Dec 2012
one question remain!? why going this far Ruri , for the sake of kirino, clearly she is being so weird.
May 25, 2013 2:29 PM

Sep 2011
Well,that ruined my day :(
May 25, 2013 2:34 PM

Apr 2010
Kuroneko shippers got denied at the end. Time for Ayanderese to make her move.
May 25, 2013 2:35 PM

Feb 2013
Next episode will either leave me very happy or VERY disappointed.. Aw, come on.. Why must I have this feeling until next week? Kuroneko is really the only possible love interest in my eyes now that Kyousuke's sorted out his feelings for Kirino as a siscon.
May 25, 2013 2:51 PM

May 2013
Kuroneko looked great in that white cosplay outfit and in that yukata. Her sisters are funny. That ending scene had me speechless.
May 25, 2013 2:52 PM

Jan 2013
I love how Kirino gets all the blame here despite the fact that Kyousuke's sisconorrhea is as much to blame. Imagine Kuroneko doesn't take the initiative to break off the relationship; Kirino becomes miserable. Okay, so get over it, Ms. Selfish Brocon. Except Kyousuke sees Kirino being miserable and can't just be like "oh, get over it." He breaks up with Kuroneko. So rather than it happening on her terms, it happens in spite of her decision to try and keep her relationship with Kyousuke. And Kirino has been pushed to the point of being miserable. The group is pretty much ruined.

Kuroneko's decision is the path of least damage. By breaking it off now, there can be a point in the future where she can be both best friend to Kirino and girlfriend to Kyousuke, when those two get past their G-rated AkiSora nonsense.
May 25, 2013 3:01 PM
May 2012
And she had finally called him Kyousuke;-;
May 25, 2013 3:07 PM

Mar 2012
Here it comes..!!
Keep moving forward
May 25, 2013 3:20 PM

May 2012
dat was fucking cute!!
Kuroneko <3

dat end?
May 25, 2013 3:21 PM

May 2011
SapphireDragon said:

Because of Kuroneko's ideal world picture.

Kuroneko realizes something when Kirino freaks out and storms in on them playing games. If you carefully listen to Kuroneko's dialogue you realize her relationship with Kyousuke is making Kirino resentful and it risks ruining their relationship and friendship.

By her breaking up with sempai she hopes to catalyze an understanding that Kirino does love her brother and she is just as much a brocon as Kyousuke is a siscon.

Unless Kirino is OK with Kyousuke going out with Kuroneko , or anyone, it's not good time.

Kuroneko's ideal world can't happen until Kirino realizes that she loves her brother(not sexually) but she's got to be willing to let him have his own life. Same for Kyousuke who gets all moody if Kirino has someone else to lean on.
CirrisMay 25, 2013 3:24 PM
May 25, 2013 3:42 PM

Feb 2013
Cirris said:
SapphireDragon said:

Because of Kuroneko's ideal world picture.

Kuroneko realizes something when Kirino freaks out and storms in on them playing games. If you carefully listen to Kuroneko's dialogue you realize her relationship with Kyousuke is making Kirino resentful and it risks ruining their relationship and friendship.

By her breaking up with sempai she hopes to catalyze an understanding that Kirino does love her brother and she is just as much a brocon as Kyousuke is a siscon.

Unless Kirino is OK with Kyousuke going out with Kuroneko , or anyone, it's not good time.

Kuroneko's ideal world can't happen until Kirino realizes that she loves her brother(not sexually) but she's got to be willing to let him have his own life. Same for Kyousuke who gets all moody if Kirino has someone else to lean on.

That was a darn good explination. I was thinking during the episode that Kuroneko was planning to try and smooth things out with Kirino while she was with Kyousuke until that ending.

I see three things that could possibly happen after the break up:
-What Cirris said ^
-Kyousuke goes the Kirino route
-Kyousuke grabs Saori, Ayase, or Manami and they run off together into the sunset.
~ El Psy Congroo~

May 25, 2013 3:44 PM

Jan 2012

Well, things are going to get dramatic real soon. It's only inevitable. But whatever may happen in the remaining episodes, it's good to see how strong everything has become.
May 25, 2013 4:01 PM

May 2013
I don't really understand what Kuroneko is trying to accomplish with this planned break up. She doesn't seem happy about it either, as proven by the sad face she made when she flipped through the last pages of her notebook. I hope she isn't trying to get Kirino and Kyousuke together. It was a good episode nonetheless.
May 25, 2013 4:01 PM

Sep 2007
This series is rifling through the novels alarmingly quick! It looks like they want to complete it in this series ...

May 25, 2013 4:05 PM

Jan 2012
WingsOfValor said:
I don't really understand what Kuroneko is trying to accomplish with this planned break up. She doesn't seem happy about it either, as proven by the sad face she made when she flipped through the last pages of her notebook. I hope she isn't trying to get Kirino and Kyousuke together. It was a good episode nonetheless.

I don't think it was planned to be honest, I could be wrong though, I thought it was a reaction to the confrontation with Kirino at their house. That's just my interpretation though, you usually write a diary daily so she could have written that line after that happened.
May 25, 2013 4:10 PM

Apr 2013
KAWAI!

I <3 Kuruneko, much better than the annoying sister.. but seriously breaking up for a sibling? Japanese producers sure know how to ruin a normal story with some twisted fantasies.
May 25, 2013 4:10 PM
Oct 2012
Didn't expect them to breakup so soon.
May 25, 2013 4:16 PM

May 2012
Kuro Chuunibyou Neko.
*yawn*

Looking forward to next ep.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

244 by Cammell »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.