Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 23, 2013 4:00 PM

Aug 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
pros: story (kind of), certain scenes

cons: bad voice, too fetishy
Jan 17, 2016 4:45 AM
Oct 2013
Whoa yuna was way lewd, her pussy and ass spread so wide, easily fitting a hand inside. So loose *q*

Megumi was lewd as well inserting the bottle to fap. Her voice with the deepness but squeals was not very appealing. Her desperate pleas were still good regardless. Paintbrush scene was pretty hot (*´ч ` *) I like how her pee was induced by the urethra insertion/stimulation.

Animation did not disappoint at all. Very good breast jiggle and elasticity of anus and vagina.

The story was interesting but bored me tbh.

Happy end in the end with 3some XD
Sep 16, 2017 7:44 AM
Jul 2018
Lol, those guys discussing art at the end, one of them sounded really funny to me (in the English dub, of course). And I still love how Kotoko started playing at the end.
Jun 4, 2022 9:54 PM

May 2019
Yes Megumi, when your late husband written in his will for you, your daughter and stepson to love each other, he definitely meant it in an incestuous BDSM orgy way :D
Opposed to the two replies above, i enjoyed Megumi's voice. It's unusual for sure, but i find it to be quite fitting for a milf.
It's weird how the word pussy (manko) is censored in original japanese dub in this hentai. Maybe it was a requirement at the time?
Hentaiacc_Jun 4, 2022 11:26 PM
Aug 25, 2022 7:07 PM
Aug 2018
Hentaiacc_ said:
Yes Megumi, when your late husband written in his will for you, your daughter and stepson to love each other, he definitely meant it in an incestuous BDSM orgy way :D
Opposed to the two replies above, i enjoyed Megumi's voice. It's unusual for sure, but i find it to be quite fitting for a milf.
It's weird how the word pussy (manko) is censored in original japanese dub in this hentai. Maybe it was a requirement at the time?

I couldn't agree more.
May 26, 2023 1:30 PM

Jun 2011
There's a lot to unpack here in regards to the two paintings and their meaning in regards to their respective characters.. however it was a very interesting psychological drama. 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gibomai Episode 1 Discussion

sirhcnil - May 22, 2013

6 by MiniMoose-kun »»
May 26, 2023 1:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.