Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Feb 4, 2015 10:13 PM

Jan 2013
I really want to see the Before Trilogy myself, I just don't know why there isn't a Blu-Ray collection yet. But prior to Boyhood, my only exposure to Linklater was his weirder and/or less Oscar darling-borne films like School of Rock (wasn't fond of) and Bernie (didn't mind), so it's a bit jarring when he has those and then classics like Dazed and Confused, the Before films and soon to be Boyhood I imagine.

For the record, I do in fact like Jack Black, but School of Rock was just boring and Bernie he was almost a totally different being.
Mar 26, 2015 2:43 PM

Feb 2008
Haven't seen it since 90s, but I finally got to see Disney's Peter Pan movie again. Probably one of my favorite Disney movies. I'm not that big on Disney, but I enjoyed movies like this and Jungle Book. Will probably watch another oldie these days, maybe Alice in Wonderland, haven't seen that movie either in decades.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
May 4, 2015 9:03 PM

Jul 2013
Ex Machina was good and it was fun watching it with friends. The one joke in had all of us laughing. The story was focused and I was engaged. Good stuff.
May 16, 2015 9:46 PM

Jul 2013
Mad max was ridiculous. There's a guy with a metal nose dressed with a growth on his foot in a mayor outfit with nipple clamps. Also, I kept thinking of this while watching the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe0UiwI8AgE
May 17, 2015 1:19 AM

Jul 2013
Nagisa33 said:
Mad max was ridiculous. There's a guy with a metal nose dressed with a growth on his foot in a mayor outfit with nipple clamps. Also, I kept thinking of this while watching the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe0UiwI8AgE

It was absolutely glorious. Explosions, Tom Hardy... everything.
Jun 21, 2015 7:54 PM

Jul 2013
What did you guys think of True D S2's first episode? I enjoyed it but everyone seems so ANGRY!!!!!!!! "You picked on my kid now you must die! RAHHHHHHH!!!!!" Hahahaha! A little levity would have been appreciated.
Jul 9, 2015 12:00 PM
May 2013
In regards to TD S2

I have watched the 3 eps that are out already. First, I think besides Colin Farell, the cast feels unnatural most of the time. Yes, they put angry faces. And that's all. Also, the writing is sort of weak, sometimes is just bullshit. E-cigarrettes included. Putting in the same conversation the words capitalism, feminism and hippie doesn't make the conversation intelligent or subversive or anything.

Despite that its still cool. The opening song is good, cinematographically looks good, the shoots from above are good. Maybe it will become better as it goes. That said, I love the scenes in the bar, the close-ups on the characters and the overall mood when the're chatting there. It's the best of the series.
Jul 9, 2015 12:24 PM

Mar 2009
My girlfriend had me watch Gone with the Wind the other night. Damn, that is the longest film I've ever seen. I think it is worth seeing, just because of how influential it was. They don't make films like that nowadays.
Jul 9, 2015 1:32 PM

Jan 2013
AlabastreAizo said:
My girlfriend had me watch Gone with the Wind the other night. Damn, that is the longest film I've ever seen. I think it is worth seeing, just because of how influential it was. They don't make films like that nowadays.

Yeah I started watching it a year or so ago at night but only got through Part 1 because it was getting pretty late, but I was caught up in the rapturous romantic drama and scope of it all, plus the visuals look great on Blu-Ray. I definitely need to get back to the second part soon or rewatch it start to finish but I was enjoying it at the time.
Jul 9, 2015 1:50 PM
May 2013
Did you watched in one go? The longest I have watched is Dances with Wolves, and I had to split it in two.
Jul 9, 2015 2:35 PM

Oct 2012
@Aizo

It's not THAT long. If you want a long film, you could try Satantango. OR, if you're crazy like me, try out Lav Diaz's "Melancholia." It's been months and I still haven't finished it. ;_;
Jul 9, 2015 2:42 PM

Jun 2011
Hero (2002) is a great film, but it always amazes me how long it feels for a relatively normal runtime. Probably from the pacing and grand feeling of everything going on.
Jul 9, 2015 4:21 PM

Jan 2013
ForgoneReality said:
Hero (2002) is a great film, but it always amazes me how long it feels for a relatively normal runtime. Probably from the pacing and grand feeling of everything going on.

Nice, nice. One of my faves from back in the day, such a beautiful wuxia film.
Jul 26, 2015 9:25 PM

Jul 2013
I introduced my parents and grandparents to Inglourious Basterds. They were all entertained and my dad didn't fall asleep through a movie for once. :)
Jul 26, 2015 10:31 PM

Jan 2013
Nagisa33 said:
I introduced my parents and grandparents to Inglourious Basterds. They were all entertained and my dad didn't fall asleep through a movie for once. :)

Funny, I was thrown off with Inglorious Basterds' deceptively slow pacing and dearth of violence, (although there, it was way less than the usual Tarentino flick, or even war film) I think it's one of Tarentino's best but it had my mind drifting through stretches of it honestly.
Jul 26, 2015 11:21 PM

Oct 2011
mugi said:
I didn't like Jurassic World at all, thought it was pretty dumb.

I thought Jurassic World was an absolutely horrible movie. A script that full of tropes with as many logic holes in a theatrically released film is rare. I'm terrified of what a sequel will bring.
Jul 27, 2015 2:01 AM

Jul 2014
I watched Edge of Tomorrow recently and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Sure there's nothing remarkable about the two leads, and sure there's some predictable moments but the execution was so good. I was impressed mostly at how they managed to take the central theme or 'gimmick' of the film but always make it feel fresh and never boring. Kudos. What a thrill ride.
Jul 27, 2015 9:20 AM

Jan 2013
Ducat_Revel said:
Watched Movie 43... Made some real poor decisions in my life.

WHYYYYYYY!?

Also, yeah, I'm on the Jurassic World hate wagon, it was pretty shit.
Jul 27, 2015 9:48 AM

Oct 2011
AngelsArcanum said:
Ducat_Revel said:
Watched Movie 43... Made some real poor decisions in my life.

WHYYYYYYY!?

Why? Because he decided to participate in the Zeru Cinema Challenge. It was one of the movies I included on the list.

http://letterboxd.com/ducat_revel/list/month-of-zeru-cinema/
Jul 27, 2015 10:04 AM

Jan 2013
lordzeru said:
AngelsArcanum said:

WHYYYYYYY!?

Why? Because he decided to participate in the Zeru Cinema Challenge. It was one of the movies I included on the list.

http://letterboxd.com/ducat_revel/list/month-of-zeru-cinema/

Didn't know he was still doing it, but I should've figured that to be the case. RIP Ducat.
Jul 31, 2015 6:09 AM
Nov 2009
I googled it and saw a picture of Huge Jackedman with balls on his throat.
Nope.
Jul 31, 2015 9:14 AM

Jan 2013
mugi said:
I googled it and saw a picture of Huge Jackedman with balls on his throat.
Nope.

That's all you need to steer clear.
Jul 31, 2015 12:32 PM

Oct 2011
You guys are weak. You all need a bit of Movie 43 in your life, and Reptilian for good measure.
Aug 2, 2015 7:55 PM

Jul 2013
True D has been fairly entertaining at parts in these past two episodes. Now there's one more left and we'll see where it goes. Honestly, I've been pretty lost this whole show. "Who was that character again?" I ask my friends. I get a mix of three different responses. Characters talk in mumbled voices, which doesn't help me out either. There were some moments that were supposed to make me feel something but since I'm not attached to these characters it doesn't have an effect on me. At least watching it with my friends is entertaining.

What say ye?
Nagisa33Aug 2, 2015 8:14 PM
Aug 9, 2015 8:55 PM

Jul 2013
It's finally over. I was laughing at a few parts that I thought were a bit silly. A few lines were cringeworthy. The bad acting joke was appreciated though. Some parts were handled well like the walk and the moment with the son. Besides that, I wasn't fond of the shoehorned romance and some plot points seemed way too convenient. The season got somewhat better in the end but it wasn't satisfying. Well, that's that. I'm glad it's over.
Aug 10, 2015 7:01 PM

Jul 2013
Guys... please watch Fantastic Four. You won't regret it.
Aug 10, 2015 8:23 PM

Jul 2013
nope :)
Aug 10, 2015 9:41 PM

Oct 2011
When there's a half decent camrip out I might consider watching it.
Oct 14, 2015 11:58 AM

Jan 2013
mugi said:
The Toronto film festival had some interesting entries. But what I'm most excited about is actually that the people who made Enemy, Prisoners and Sicario are behind the Bladerunner sequel. To bad Gyllenhaal isn't in it but Ryan Gosling is probably decent as well.

Gosling's had a bunch of tempered, cool stoic roles, I think he'll mesh with Blade Runner's world nicely, and Dennis Villeneuve seems to have a lot of well received films under his belt, and quite gorgeous ones at that (Enemy I've seen and it looked incredible, and his other films look well produced too) I think his sleek, quietly alienating and enigmatic direction will do well with it. Sicario is one of my priorities recently, a lot of people I follow have really loved it, so I gotta hop on it soon.
Nov 3, 2015 8:27 AM

Oct 2012
Finally got to watching Moonrise Kingdom (thanks for the rec Popka.) Really enjoyed it but I think the later end somewhat lost me tho. I found the emotional core of the movie to be the real selling point so the whole humorous chase sequence near the end (the part with the lightning) distanced me a bit from the experience. It felt a bit too fast and manic for something that was so emotionally poignant during the middle bits.

I really liked the main duo. I like how their romeo-juliet relationship is given more weight through their family situation. It gave the romance are far stronger foundation and allowed me to empathize with their plight.

The subplot regarding Bruce Willis also won me over. Both Willis and Murray were equally sympathetic and vulnerable, allowing for the slower moments of the film to really mean something. I gotta say, the moments when Wes Anderson is delicate, subtle, and vulnerable have to be my favorites in any of his films. Something about them just feel genuine and refreshing, especially within the context of his unique and hyper-quirky screenplays/direction.

Also really liked Edward Norton's character. I just wish he could've redeemed himself in a less artificial way. While completely possible that the flood would've forced that situation, it still felt far too zany for Norton's character. I wish there could've been something more internal or somber to bring things full circle. His acting was great tho. Norton is the best~
Apr 28, 2016 8:10 PM

Feb 2008
I've seen Mad Max 2 ages ago on TV, but I have no memories of Mad Max 3, so it was nice seeing them again now. After seeing these movies, complains about Max not talking in Fury Road make no sense, since he didn't really talk much in those either.

It's hard not to look at Mad Max 2 without seeing Hokuto no Ken, which was heavily inspired by MM2. Even the mooks look identically. It was pretty good, probably my favorite Mad Max movie. But Mad Max 3 however...was really weird. It was nice that Mad Max got money to spare, but it turned from Hokuto no Ken into a kid friendly movie. I think the best comparison would be Zeta Gundam and ZZ Gundam. Beyond Thunderdome had some nice themes but it didn't tackle anything seriously. Instead they turned Mad Max into Looney Toons, with villains falling into shit or getting hit with frying pan. It is a bit weird that in the entire movie only a mentally challenged guy and a child died. At least those I can remember.

Apr 29, 2016 12:00 AM

Jan 2013
Been ages since I saw the original Mad Max trilogy, but I remember I didn't really click with the style of the first two films, seemed like they were action films with a few artsy flourishes that didn't really add much and took away from more good action. I don't know, literally the only thing between them I can remember right now is the scene in 1 where Max is at that nice looking cottage with his wife.

I remember digging how Thunderdome added a bit more dimension to Max's character or something, the Peter Pan-esque narrative of contrasting this society of young, innocent children with better morals and the corruption of Bartertown and how Tina Turner's character wanted to assimilate them and all that, I thought it had some nice optimism for a post-apocalyptic movie with its happy ending and what it was playing with. Also I loved the actual Thunderdome fight, wild stuff.

Fitting comparison with Zeta and ZZ, at least for the drastic shift in tone, and I like the black sheep of both trilogies compared best lol.
Apr 29, 2016 2:50 AM

Feb 2008
I was planning on asking you why you liked Thunderdome so much, but you ended up answering here already haha. I felt like Thunderdome only took away from his character by making him goofier, kind of like what they did to Yazan in ZZ. My least favorite part was that they combined the Bartertown and the children tribe into one movie. The tribe just ended up feeling like filler, as they barely added anything to the plot/conflict other than saving Max in the desert. Which reminds me of that godawful scene where a guy sends a monkey with water to look for Max in the desert lol. I don't hate the movie, it was dumb fun, but it's kind of like the Batman and Robin part of the franchise. Not a terrible movie, but a bad Mad Max movie. It was just too PG-13 as well.

The first movie could have been pretty good, but I wasn't fond of the progression of the story. After Goose's death, I expected Max and the gang to start a miniwar, but instead we had Max take a vacation with his family for the rest of the movie. It's a unique direction I guess, but in the end, everything was just a coincidence. His wife was only killed because she happened to pass by the thugs. I was hoping for them to kill her BECAUSE they already had a feud with Max. But other than that, it was still a nice dystopian movie, in this case a post-apocalypse movie before nuclear catastrophe, but instead just a major oil crisis.

Aug 2, 2016 2:13 PM

Feb 2008
Has anyone here seen the new Ghostbusters movie? Kind of curious what other people think. I've just seen it and while it had okay standard Ghostbusters plot, the jokes were painfully awful. People said to look past the trailer, but the trailer really sums up the entire movie perfectly. That's the humour, if anything, those were their best attempts at making a joke. In the entire runtime of 120 minutes, only one joke really made me laugh, and that was the ending scene with Thor eating a sandwich. But that's more me laughing at dumb people (like the main character of the Korean adaptation of Boys over Flowers)

Aug 30, 2016 4:27 AM

Mar 2009
The Raid was talked up so much online as this fucking phenomenal film, but my friend and I watched it this weekend and found it to be nothing super special. It's an above average action film, but I wasn't ever really amazed. Pretty cool cinematography sometimes, but I thought Judge Dredd did the whole premise in a better manner. Also, after seeing so many Tony Jaa movies, Ip Man, etc., the fights didn't floor me.
Oct 21, 2016 6:15 PM

Oct 2012
Hey guys. I wanna catch up on 2016 movies since the year is ending. Some films are starting to interest me. If you've see any or all of these movies, mind giving me some feedback? Don't spoil of course.

Moonlight, Toni Erdmann, Aquarius, La La Land, and Manchester by the Sea.

Moonlight is top priority for me. Really want to see this movie. Hope it's as great as they say.
Oct 21, 2016 8:31 PM
Mar 2012
Still wondering everyone other than AlabastreAizo, who is not a fan of the film (he give it a 5/10), have watched newest Godzillia film. I'm probably going to see it on Monday.
Nov 12, 2017 8:51 PM
Aug 2011
Hey guys, I was taking an Alternate Cinema class at college and I decided to create a little library for personal and professional use. This libary is in 2 sections: Section 1 is the main section, which are featured in the class itself, and Section 2 is based on a project that also features interesting subjects.

Section 1
-Italian Realism--->Bicycle Thieves (1948)
-Dogme 95--->The Celebration (1998)
-Iranian Post-revolutionary Realism--->Offside (2006)
-Early Surrealism--->L'age D'or (1930)
-Luis Buñuel--->Exterminating Angel (1962) [It was originally Susana, but I changed it to this related title because I felt that film wasn't surrealist enough]
-Contemporary Surrealism--->You, the Living (2007)
-American-Occupied Japan post ww2--->Late Spring (1949)
-Soviet/German Occupied Poland--->Ashes and Diamonds (1958)
-Neocolonialism--->Black Girl (1966)
-Classic Film Noir--->Gun Crazy (1950)
-Franco Mexican Film Noir--->Death of a Cyclist (1955)
-Neo Noir/Queer Cinema--->Bound (1996)

Section 2
Before I get there, each of the subjects above have a set of related titles. Films that are on that list are brought up to the position. Also this section is currently imcomplete, as I have yet to screen the films, though I plan on doing so.

Currently completed sections
Subject 4: Satyajit Ray--->Pather Panchali (1955)
-this is the only film of his that is tied to another section (Italian Neorealism). Here are the other films mentioned
World of Apu (1959)
Devi (1960)
Subject 10: Spike Lee--->Malcolm X (1992)
-this was my group's subject during the project so of course I had the opportunity to screen his films. These are his honorable mentions
She's Gotta Have It (1986)
Do the Right Thing (1989)

Also Subject 3: Stanley Kubrick--->???
-for another major project, this time solo, I'm screening this section now. Currently in 1st place however is "2001 A Space Odyssey" (1968), and another film, "Spartacus" (1960), has already been beaten out. Here are the other films that are to be tested
Dr Strangelove (1964)
The Shining (1980)
Eyes Wide Shut (1999)

And here are the other sections present. For some I'll put the primary films on top and the related films below

Subject 1: Akira Kurosawa
Rashomon (1950)
Ikiru (1952)
-----------------------
also reccomended
Seven Samurai (1954)
Dreams (1990)

Subject 2: Andrea Arnold
Fish Tank (2009)
Red Road (2006)
Wuthering Heights (2011)
American Honey (2016)
--------------------------
also reccomended
Wasp (2003)

Subject 5: Leni Riefenstahl (ugh...)
Triumph of the Will (1935)
Olympia (1938)

Subject 6: Alfred Hitchcock
39 Steps (1935)
Rear Window (1954)
North by Northwest (1959)
Psycho (1960)

Subject 7: John Cassavetes
A Woman Under the Influence (1974)
Faces (1968)
The Killing of a Chinese Bookie (1976)

Subject 8: Wes Anderson
Rushmore (1998)
Bottle Rocket (1996)
Darjeeling Limited (2007)

Subject 9: Gregg Araki
Totally Fucked Up (1994)
The Doom Generation (1995)
Mysterious Skin (2004)
White Bird in a Blizzard (2014)

Subject 11: Alejandro G Iñárittu
Amores Perros (2000)
Babel (2006)
Biutiful (2010)
The Revenant (2015)

Subject 12: Soviet Montage (ugh...)
---No named films this time but there are a few directors
Sergei Eisenstein
Lev Kuleshov
Vsevolod Pudovkin

Subject 13: German Expressionism
---No named films this time but there are a few directors
Fritz Lang
F W Murnau

Subject 14: Studio Ghibli
Spirited Away (2001)
My Neighbor Totoro (1988)
----------------------------
Also reccomended
Grave of the Fireflies (1988)
Every other Ghibli film directed by Miyazaki
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (1984)

Subject 15: Cinéma Véritié aka Direct Cinema
Primary (1960)
High School (1968)
Gimme Shelter (1970)
Hoop Dreams (1994)
Nov 18, 2017 8:33 PM
Aug 2011
Kubrick update complete

2001's placement has been finalized. Congradulations to it
Dec 23, 2017 11:39 PM
Aug 2011
List is now updated with some completed additions.

Subject 1: Akira Kurosawa——>Rashomon
Subject 6: Alfred Hitchcock——>North by Northwest
Subject 7: John Cassavetes——> The Killing of a Chinese Bookie
Subject 8: Wes Anderson——>The Darjeeling Limited
Subject 11: Alejandro González Iñárritu——>The Revenant
Subject 14: Studio Ghibli——>Spirited Away

Will update 3 new members sometime after Christmas
Jan 3, 2018 2:24 PM
Aug 2011
Second update on the collection. 3 new films chose

Subject 2: Andrew Arnold———>American Honey
Subject 12: Soviet Montage———>Sergei Eisenstein——>Battleship Potemkin (1925)
Subject 13: German Expressionism———>F W Murnau——>Faust (1926)

Next update will complete the collection
Feb 10, 2018 2:04 PM

Mar 2009
Pretty cool films you got there.
Feb 10, 2018 3:20 PM
Aug 2011
AlabastreAizo said:
Pretty cool films you got there.

Thank you

well here is the last update

Subject 5: Leni Riefenstahl--->Olympia (1938)
Subject 9: Gregg Araki---> White Bird in a Blizzard (2014)
Subject 15: Cinéma Véritié--->Gimme Shelter (1970)

Although I'm thinking of only taking the big 8 for the second part of the collection (first part's in no matter what). Here's a small reminder

North By Northwest
Rashomon
2001 A Space Odyssey
Killing of a Chinese Bookie
The Revenant
Malcolm X
Darjeeling Limited
Spirited Away

so you guys think I should go along with this cut?
Nov 16, 2018 4:09 PM

Oct 2012
Hey guys! Need recommendations. I wanna watch films from this year. What was great/looks promising?

I plan on watching:

Roma
Museo
Widows
The Favourite
The Burning

Note: I've grown to really dislike Hollywood. I probably won't watch a Hollywood film unless I really like the director.
Nov 17, 2018 7:43 PM

Oct 2010
I'm having problems finding stuff to watch from this year (most of my cinephile friends have decided to not focus at all on newer stuff this year so I can't get many recs). But I'm reading very good things about Cold War and An elephant sitting still in special. Isle of Dogs sounds good too. I'm also keeping an eye on Transit and Lazzaro felice, but they seem a bit more divisive. There's also the new Gaspar Noé (Climax) which seems slightly less divisive than usual for the director and the new Koreeda I guess (Shoplifters) but I'm far behind with his work so I can't tell. The new Von Trier (The house that Jack built) is divisive as expected but haters seem to hate it more than usual, I don't have much of a big opinion on him so it's not in my priorities.

Also the documentary Matangi/Maya/MIA I watched a couple days ago was so great, a bit different from the usual biopic using an unevenly structured narrative and recorded footage mostly by the artist herself. She's a quite interesting personality. Another doc I recommend is Out; footage of different people coming out to their parents/family, heartwarming and cute, distressing at times.
Nov 18, 2018 12:24 PM

Jan 2013
Ducat_Revel said:
Hey guys! Need recommendations. I wanna watch films from this year. What was great/looks promising?

I plan on watching:

Roma
Museo
Widows
The Favourite
The Burning

Note: I've grown to really dislike Hollywood. I probably won't watch a Hollywood film unless I really like the director.

Saw Burning and Widows at TIFF, definitely skip Widows; I only found out once watching it that it was written by Gillian Flynn, and I loved Gone Girl (as a movie, haven't read the book) but cripes, the movie is a floundering mess. Characters flip-flopping between sympathetic and needlessly asshole-ish, tries to tackle tons of topics with barely anything to say about them and they all dissipate to give way to a really simplistic female revenge thing, runs with a bunch of subplots and twists it loses track of and focuses on questionable things that seem completely irrelevant and then just flimsily rectify them later, it's just totally bewildering and empty.

Burning is great though, the way it handles its twist is a bit strange in that the answer is pretty clear, but it never shows any tangible evidence for the crimes that transpire, so you're always second guessing yourself, and it plays out less like a conventional genre mystery and more of this anxious, moody, almost character study about idolization and possible complicity. It juggles its tones and tiptoeing of the genre trappings still there in a really impressive way though.

For movies not mentioned, I was kind of tepid on First Man when I first went to see it, but likely because I had it pegged completely the wrong way because of Chazelle being the director, it is a completely different beast from his other films, really keen to revisit it under a new light, because I tried to take it under the lens of his usual flair and warped/hollow optimism (or at least, a spectacle that gives way to cynicism) but here his film plays so modestly and is really po-faced - feels slightly inspirational, but it more emphasizes the burden of such massive goals with constant failures and fatal consequences, and the pursuit of personal clarity and hope for an accomplishment that can be celebrated apolitically, for mankind alike in spite of all the political factors that DO have a hand in it (admittedly, something that bent my perception of the film a bit considering some people's grievances with La La Land in jazz and whiteness, almost read like Chazelle was trying to excuse himself at first but I later figured it wasn't the case and was just weird coincidence).

Then if you have Netflix, Orson Welles' now completed, posthumous film Other Side of the Wind is some pretty ballsy metafiction, unsurprising for the man, but it was real good. Wanted to just experience it not too intensively the first time through just to get a feel for it, and its layers on it having some stand-in elements for Welles and his process, along with it being a catch all for any director/artist in making art, the search for meaning and personal satisfaction in creation/consumption, extratextual stuff within the film in relation to our taking in media and everything around us, just a bevy of stuff. I'd be hard-pressed personally to say it's a masterpiece on ambition and style alone (and again, after only one viewing for sure), but it definitely is neat and worth a watch.
Nov 18, 2018 12:52 PM

Jan 2013
Yeah, anytime, no prob. Enjoy!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

» Anime/Manga Recommendation Thread Based on Your List ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jan 25, 2013

1162 by LeonhartAugust »»
May 13, 11:17 PM

Sticky: » The New Manga Enlightenment Camp - All plebes and Untermenschen MUST attend

Exinqt - Aug 21, 2015

31 by Ducat_Revel »»
Apr 2, 6:33 PM

» 10 Steps to Becoming an Anime Elitist

Deago - Jun 2, 2023

2 by AaronRRedfield »»
Jan 11, 3:52 PM

» Winter 2024 Overview

Deago - Dec 20, 2023

0 by Deago »»
Dec 20, 2023 8:24 AM

» Summer 2023 Overview

Deago - Jun 14, 2023

0 by Deago »»
Jun 14, 2023 7:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.