Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
May 20, 2013 11:43 AM

Feb 2011
Oh my gawd, Kuronekoooooooooooo!

LOL, Kyou is really being a pervert now
"To some, online is more important than seeing friends, eating and even breathing."

<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/animelist/kuruta_tribe&sclick=1">

May 20, 2013 1:03 PM

May 2009
Cyanwasserstoff said:
@Reyoku, you mean if he break up with Kuroneko it should have good reasons, don't you ?

Let say : Big spoiler just for you (LN Spoiler , sorry my last one I will post here)

ok thanks that EXACTLY what i wanted to know :D at least i dont need any big hopes then... it just hurts after seeing kuroneko getting so hyped and hugging her pillow ;( ahh i still have trust in the author
May 20, 2013 1:09 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Reyoku said:

ok thanks that EXACTLY what i wanted to know :D at least i dont need any big hopes then... it just hurts after seeing kuroneko getting so hyped and hugging her pillow ;( ahh i still have trust in the author

Yeah, but I meant
May 20, 2013 2:17 PM

Aug 2009
Kuroneko wants it all according to keikaku. A perfect hnnnnnng keikaku.
May 20, 2013 4:42 PM
Feb 2009
I've noticed they've really been promoting that Gal-Gun game...
May 20, 2013 5:27 PM

Apr 2011
Oh my. Kuroneko is beyond cuteness.
May 20, 2013 8:40 PM

Oct 2010
even though i don't really like Kuroneko, thie episode was so funny! XD
May 20, 2013 9:03 PM

Oct 2008
Just cut out Kirino completely and replace it with Kuroneko time.
This anime is instantly better.
May 20, 2013 9:31 PM

Apr 2009
I thought for sure he was going to say no, and I wanted to punch him. Now that they're together at only halfway through though I'm going to be shocked if it lasts more than a couple episodes... I'd like to see them together through the end... but since this is "My Little Sister"...
May 20, 2013 11:44 PM

Jan 2013
Yeah, Kuroneko. It was a great episode, hope they do "all" things listed in the journal. /teehee
May 21, 2013 12:39 AM
Mar 2009
Yeah...that's definitely creepy, having your little sister in a swimsuit as your wallpaper.

Uhh...I definitely heard Kana Hanazawa in Hinata's voice.

Hahahaha, Kyousuke is an extreme pervert. "When can I touch her tits?!?!?"

So there's no way this second season will finish with the novel. I'm guessing it'll stop at Volume 10 or at the iconic Volume 11 scene and end with OVA's.
May 21, 2013 3:39 AM

Aug 2010
Omniknight said:

This.
May 21, 2013 5:28 AM

Feb 2013
Full of deredere ep. And no one smash Kyousuke. Great!
Titan of 20+ virgins club.
May 21, 2013 6:17 AM

Apr 2012
This Episode was so sweet but I have a strange feeling about the relationship :o
May 21, 2013 6:39 AM
gokigenyou~

May 2013
Holy shit I loved this episode. I cannot wait to see what happens when they go on their date lol. At beginning of the episode when he was completely silent while Kuroneko was confessing to him I was like "DAMNIT Kyou, get the dick out of your throat and say something!"
I love how he asked Mikagami, of all people, when its time for him to start touching his girlfriend's boobs.

May 21, 2013 10:23 AM

Dec 2012
Good Lord! This episode was brilliant!
I cannot describe how cute Kuroneko was in this episode. She is very cute lady. Just look at her when he confessed to Kousaka & when she was very happy because Kousaka accepted her love for him. But I still think Manami is the best lady in OreImo. Manami is beautiful, has motherly attitude, caring, & other lovely things.
I do not think made the bikini photo of his sister to become the wallpaper of his phone is wise decision for Kyousuke. What was he thinking?
That Destiny Record was a little bit . . . creepy.

LivingGoatWhore said:
Holy shit I loved this episode. I cannot wait to see what happens when they go on their date lol. At beginning of the episode when he was completely silent while Kuroneko was confessing to him I was like "DAMNIT Kyou, get the dick out of your throat and say something!"
I love how he asked Mikagami, of all people, when its time for him to start touching his girlfriend's boobs.

Yes, me too. I think there will be many cute moments when they go on their date.
I like anime.
May 21, 2013 12:28 PM

Mar 2012
z4yd said:
Oh my. Kuroneko is beyond cuteness.

Indeed :)

Omniknight said:

10/10
May 21, 2013 3:13 PM

Jul 2010
Oh god, Ruri, I can't -- hnngg.

Seriously Kyousuke; the first thing you worry about after dating a girl is when you can touch her boobs? You really are simple minded and beyond saving.
Looking forward to their date.

Dat cute Ruri's imouto ED!

May 21, 2013 4:08 PM

Jul 2010
If only this series would be only about Kuroneko x Kyousuke ...

But i already know this won't last longer. Shitty Kirino is incoming.
May 21, 2013 5:59 PM
Sep 2012
just to make this clear because i'm confused, when kirino tells him to think about it carefully when the next person confesses to him, i personally don't think its for kirino accepting kuroneko's liking of him but rather a foreshadow of kirino going to tell him that she loves him or something. any insight on this?
May 21, 2013 6:24 PM

Jan 2013
ahhitsfreedom said:
just to make this clear because i'm confused, when kirino tells him to think about it carefully when the next person confesses to him, i personally don't think its for kirino accepting kuroneko's liking of him but rather a foreshadow of kirino going to tell him that she loves him or something. any insight on this?

That's kinda what I thought/hoped for.
I mean, we never got to see how she reacts to them going out. I assume that it isn't very well considering what happened in the previous episode. Or she could be cool with it (which would be stupid).
[url][/url]
May 21, 2013 6:48 PM

Oct 2012
Honestly Kuroneko wasn't one of my favorite characters in the first season but as season 2 progresses I seem to like her more and more now that its revealing more about her character. I found this episode to be adorable as heck! from the pillow hugging to her book! I had a fan girl spasm watching this episode probably my most favorite out of both seasons so far.
May 21, 2013 9:25 PM

Oct 2010
ahhitsfreedom said:

I didn't think that at all. Kirino is Kuroneko's best friend. I assumed it meant that she first told (or asked) Kirino that she wanted to ask her brother out. I think what Kirino told Kyousuke was just to make sure Kuroneko gets treated right. I'd say it's also an indication of her approval.
May 22, 2013 5:15 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Timofmars said:
ahhitsfreedom said:

I didn't think that at all. Kirino is Kuroneko's best friend. I assumed it meant that she first told (or asked) Kirino that she wanted to ask her brother out. I think what Kirino told Kyousuke was just to make sure Kuroneko gets treated right. I'd say it's also an indication of her approval.

You are quite right !!!!! Kuroneko and Kirino had an telephone call directly before Kuroneko confess her love. That call was about if Kirino would accept it or not, when Kuroneko will confess her love to Kyousuke.
In opposite of Manami, Kirino really likes Kuroneko as one of her best friends, that also means that she never would try to act or react against her. It is very hard for Kirino to accept that Kuroneko and Kyousuke became lovers, but she want Kyousuke to be happy.

Thats the way I think without using the information from the Light Novel!
May 22, 2013 5:17 AM

Apr 2013
PERFECT EPISODE OR WHAT GUYS~ I want to see where this is going to lead too! ahhhh KuronekoxKyousuke
May 22, 2013 5:35 AM

Apr 2012
I try really har to avoid shipping wars, but I have to say that Kuroneko and Kyosuke just works better on so many levels.

They still have 9 eps to go so I suppose a lot, lot more will happen. I wonder how Kirino will react.
May 22, 2013 6:00 AM

Feb 2013
Brego1 said:
I try really har to avoid shipping wars, but I have to say that Kuroneko and Kyosuke just works better on so many levels.

They still have 9 eps to go so I suppose a lot, lot more will happen. I wonder how Kirino will react.

He said, "I do not want you to have a boyfriend," and she in turn made ​​it so that he would not have a girl. Everything seems to be fair, but given what boyfriend "led" home she and how she treats to her brother shows no selfishness in love to her brother, but rather a desire to hurt him, because no one had been kinder to Kyousuke than Kuroneko.
May 22, 2013 6:47 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Xasthur said:
Brego1 said:

He said, "I do not want you to have a boyfriend," and she in turn made ​​it so that he would not have a girl. Everything seems to be fair, but given what boyfriend "led" home she and how she treats to her brother shows no selfishness in love to her brother, but rather a desire to hurt him, because no one had been kinder to Kyousuke than Kuroneko.

Yeah, Kirino wants to hurt her brother, indeed *irony*
Thats why she accepted that Kuroneko will confess her love towards Kyousuke.
Remeber, there was an telephone call between Kuroneko and Kirino. What do you think they were talking about ? It was very close to the moment Kuroneko confessed her love to Kyousuke.
Sure, it is very hard to accept, but Kirino would do it, because she wants that her brother will be happy.
May 22, 2013 10:54 AM

Feb 2013
Cyanwasserstoff said:
Xasthur said:
Brego1 said:

Remeber, there was an telephone call between Kuroneko and Kirino. What do you think they were talking about ? It was very close to the moment Kuroneko confessed her love to Kyousuke.
Sure, it is very hard to accept, but Kirino would do it, because she wants that her brother will be happy.

Accept what? She use him like a thing. And she make high priority to her wishes, instead others rights or feelings or whatever. Remember, she is tsundere and if she is deredere now, but tsuntsun tomorrow. If Kyousuke and Kuroneko continue to meet, anime will lose "Imouto" in title. So if Kiririn do nothing to bring back attention, she will "lose" this season. And, I don't think that guys in studio are full_Kuroneko_fans, that making anime about Kuroneko, instead Kiririn. Do you think it so?
May 22, 2013 11:14 AM

Nov 2010
This said:

OH KYOUSUKE

Hahaha, best part of episode.
May 22, 2013 11:45 AM

Jan 2013
Personally, I feel like Kirino accepting this new relationship wholeheartedly or even in any capacity (at least without on-screen development) would be a pretty lame and uninteresting plot twist. Besides the fact that drama would make for a much more interesting story, friends or not quiet acceptance just doesn't seem like something Kirino would do in this situation.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2013 11:50 AM
Oct 2012
Cyanwasserstoff said:

And she is extremely loyal to her friends. Don't forget that Kirino knows that Kyousuke had also flirted with Ayase (and Manami), so she would be highly protective of Kuroneko. She was quite aware of Kuroneko's intent at Comiket, both when she realized what Ruri wanted a dress for and how Kuroneko reacted when Kyousuke gave her the bottle of water. Notice that Kirino completely understood what was happening, but she kept her tongue.

This was part of the reason why she was so mad at his "flirting" and why she wanted to teach him a lesson about losing someone that one loves. Everyone thinks that Kirino is selfish, but that wasn't the case. Once she was sure Kyousuke got the point she immediately called Kuroneko advising her to go ahead and ask, and then when Kyousuke promised to do anything for her, she used it to make him promise that he would treat the confession seriously.

I wrote this on the previous series's thread, but people have completely missed Kirino's character because we are getting this story from Kyousuke's pov. Kirino is a great friend, she is the only one who read everything that Kuroneko wrote, when she got obsessed with the game she dropped it immediately when Kyousuke mentioned that she was dissing her friends over it, she was truly happy when KanaKana had success in becoming an idol, and has truly valued her friendship with Ayase (to the point where it is equal to her love of her hobby or when she thought her selfishness drove Ayase to become Yandere).
May 22, 2013 12:20 PM

Jan 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
Cyanwasserstoff said:

And she is extremely loyal to her friends. Don't forget that Kirino knows that Kyousuke had also flirted with Ayase (and Manami), so she would be highly protective of Kuroneko. She was quite aware of Kuroneko's intent at Comiket, both when she realized what Ruri wanted a dress for and how Kuroneko reacted when Kyousuke gave her the bottle of water. Notice that Kirino completely understood what was happening, but she kept her tongue.

This was part of the reason why she was so mad at his "flirting" and why she wanted to teach him a lesson about losing someone that one loves. Everyone thinks that Kirino is selfish, but that wasn't the case. Once she was sure Kyousuke got the point she immediately called Kuroneko advising her to go ahead and ask, and then when Kyousuke promised to do anything for her, she used it to make him promise that he would treat the confession seriously.

I wrote this on the previous series's thread, but people have completely missed Kirino's character because we are getting this story from Kyousuke's pov. Kirino is a great friend, she is the only one who read everything that Kuroneko wrote, when she got obsessed with the game she dropped it immediately when Kyousuke mentioned that she was dissing her friends over it, she was truly happy when KanaKana had success in becoming an idol, and has truly valued her friendship with Ayase (to the point where it is equal to her love of her hobby or when she thought her selfishness drove Ayase to become Yandere).

I love your theory and explanation. Very nice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2013 1:29 PM

Jul 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
Cyanwasserstoff said:

I don't know, I have this feeling that Kirino will not accept their relationship and from what I've heard, there is still a lot of story to tell and usually it's hard to see a relationship that lasts for so long until the end.
May 22, 2013 4:59 PM

Sep 2009
Xasthur said:

I would say Manami has been and is the nicest person to Kyousuke. Saori comes second, then Ruri.

May 22, 2013 7:43 PM

Feb 2013
xuezhi said:
Xasthur said:

I would say Manami has been and is the nicest person to Kyousuke. Saori comes second, then Ruri.

Something about other girls in this thread.
May 22, 2013 9:25 PM

Sep 2011
Omg. Laughed so hard this episode, also the cuteness was *-*
May 22, 2013 11:29 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Xasthur said:
Cyanwasserstoff said:

Accept what? She use him like a thing. And she make high priority to her wishes, instead others rights or feelings or whatever. Remember, she is tsundere and if she is deredere now, but tsuntsun tomorrow. If Kyousuke and Kuroneko continue to meet, anime will lose "Imouto" in title. So if Kiririn do nothing to bring back attention, she will "lose" this season. And, I don't think that guys in studio are full_Kuroneko_fans, that making anime about Kuroneko, instead Kiririn. Do you think it so?

She never use him as a thing. Thats not true. Her first priority is that Kyousuke will be happy, although she had to teach him a lesson. Thats why she did accept that Kuroneko will confess her love to Kyousuke.

You think that Kirino will end the relationship between Kuroneko and Kyousuke ?
No, she will not do it. But sure, she has a really hard time to see them together. These will improve the friendship between Kirino and Kuroneko a lot.

The title has nothing to do with what girl Kyousuke will end with, but it will probably not Kuroneko. There are other reasons for it.

ainky said:

I don't know, I have this feeling that Kirino will not accept their relationship and from what I've heard, there is still a lot of story to tell and usually it's hard to see a relationship that lasts for so long until the end.

She already did accept that Kuroneko will confess her love. Remember, they had an telephone call right before Kuroneko was confessing her love.
In some point you are right, that Kirino will have a hard time to see them together.
But, she never would try to stop their relationship. If they break up it will be the decision from Kyousuke or Kuroneko.
CyanwasserstoffMay 22, 2013 11:40 PM
May 23, 2013 1:39 AM

Oct 2012
kuroneko really awesome...

May 23, 2013 2:03 AM

Nov 2011
symbv said:
As a Kuroneko fan and shipper of Kuroneko x Kyousuke I believe this is the peak of the series for me....

Same. I'm slightly tempted to just stop watching now, and pretend this was the ending.
May 23, 2013 2:09 AM

Aug 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Cyanwasserstoff said:

pretty damn good explanation, all Kirino haters should read this post ;)

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
May 23, 2013 3:03 AM

Feb 2013
Cyanwasserstoff said:

She never use him as a thing. Thats not true. Her first priority is that Kyousuke will be happy, although she had to teach him a lesson.

Do you already watched first season? Dude, everytime Kirino force Kyousuke do something that she need, instead Kyousuke will. Call him "Hentai" every time without reason, kicking and punching him for nothing. Yep, it makes him happy! Damn, man, you opened my eyes, I don't know that this things make happy ordinary guy.
Cyanwasserstoff said:
You think that Kirino will end the relationship between Kuroneko and Kyousuke?

Nope. I only suggested the possible course of future events. Of course Kuroneko might be a guy (so flat) or aliens arrive and steal her, it's anime, then everything is possible. Also, I did not consider the spoilers I've read.

Cyanwasserstoff said:

The title has nothing to do with what girl Kyousuke will end with, but it will probably not Kuroneko. There are other reasons for it.

Because they are afraid to anger the fans of any of the girls. Otherwise it would be a little too is not standard.
May 23, 2013 3:05 AM

Sep 2010
WTH.... 24mins are over already....

KuroNeko episode is the BEST episode..... HNNNNGGG!!!!

May 23, 2013 6:14 AM

Jan 2013
Cyanwasserstoff said:
Xasthur said:
Cyanwasserstoff said:

She never use him as a thing. Thats not true. Her first priority is that Kyousuke will be happy, although she had to teach him a lesson. Thats why she did accept that Kuroneko will confess her love to Kyousuke.

You think that Kirino will end the relationship between Kuroneko and Kyousuke ?
No, she will not do it. But sure, she has a really hard time to see them together. These will improve the friendship between Kirino and Kuroneko a lot.

ainky said:

She already did accept that Kuroneko will confess her love. Remember, they had an telephone call right before Kuroneko was confessing her love.
In some point you are right, that Kirino will have a hard time to see them together.
But, she never would try to stop their relationship. If they break up it will be the decision from Kyousuke or Kuroneko.

Not going to lie a result like that would feel like just a bit of an anticlimax, but I suppose we'll see soon enough. There's sure to be plenty more after this so I'm not too concerned at this point. I'm sort of wondering how Saori will take all this. She seems like the type of person who wouldn't really mind, although really at this point I feel like the viewers don't really know all that much about her, so it's hard to say.
May 23, 2013 6:24 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Xasthur said:

Do you already watched first season? Dude, everytime Kirino force Kyousuke do something that she need, instead Kyousuke will. Call him "Hentai" every time without reason, kicking and punching him for nothing. Yep, it makes him happy! Damn, man, you opened my eyes, I don't know that this things make happy ordinary guy.

I did watch it and the relationship between Kirino and Kyousuke started very bad. There are a few reasons for it . Episode 11 contains the first direct little DereDere moment from Kirino towards Kyousuke. But Kirino was the one who started to change their relationship in the first episode already. It seems to be that she only forces him only to play her games, but there are important hidden thoughts behind it. She wants to spend more time with her brother and also tries to repair their relationship. That is a long process, but Kirino was the one who started it.
Cyanwasserstoff said:
You think that Kirino will end the relationship between Kuroneko and Kyousuke?

Xasthur said:

Nope. I only suggested the possible course of future events. Of course Kuroneko might be a guy (so flat) or aliens arrive and steal her, it's anime, then everything is possible. Also, I did not consider the spoilers I've read.

It was not a big spoiler anyway, because I never mentioned what really will happen.
Xasthor said:

Cyanwasserstoff said:

Because they are afraid to anger the fans of any of the girls. Otherwise it would be a little too is not standard.

No, because there are few events that will happen and that will effect the story process very much.
May 23, 2013 6:45 AM

Feb 2013
Cyanwasserstoff said:
But Kirino was the one who started to change their relationship in the first episode already. It seems to be that she only forces him only to play her games, but there are important hidden thoughts behind it.

Because she hasn't many friends that know about her otakuism. And she want to talk to someone who play this game too.
Cyanwasserstoff said:
She wants to spend more time with her brother and also tries to repair their relationship.

And all time he spent alone in his room while playing this game.
Cyanwasserstoff said:
No, because there are few events that will happen and that will effect the story process very much.

Be real, man. Writers make story, not characters.
May 23, 2013 6:53 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Xasthur said:
Cyanwasserstoff said:
But Kirino was the one who started to change their relationship in the first episode already. It seems to be that she only forces him only to play her games, but there are important hidden thoughts behind it.

Because she hasn't many friends that know about her otakuism. And she want to talk to someone who play this game too.

She did not stop with involving Kyousuke in her otaku life, although she got 2 good friends in the otaku scene.
Xasthur said:

Cyanwasserstoff said:
She wants to spend more time with her brother and also tries to repair their relationship.

And all time he spent alone in his room while playing this game.

Yeah, but then they are discussing about it and also spend much time with their friends. There was an christmas tour only the two together.
Xasthor said:

Cyanwasserstoff said:

Be real, man. Writers make story, not characters.

Right, but without characters there would be no story. These characters are made by the author and he is the one who chooses their behaviour aswell.
But to create a story, great characters are necessary!
May 23, 2013 7:05 AM

Feb 2013
Cyanwasserstoff said:
she got 2 good friends in the otaku scene

They are so far from her home, rare meeting. And Kyo come to Kirino himself by Ayase's ask.
Cyanwasserstoff said:
but then they are discussing about it and also spend much time with their friends

Really? Kyo help ayase, Manami snitched at Kyo and that's all. No one say Kyousuke "Thanks", but he got enough threats from these three girls. You think it's fair and become start of dere-dere side of Kiririn?
Cyanwasserstoff said:
These characters are made by the author and he is the one who chooses their behaviour aswell.

You repeat my words, noticed this?
May 23, 2013 7:06 AM

Oct 2012
Oh no Ruri-nee is broken that was it... the episode was amazing and hilarious, when Kyousuke answer at his door, not kuroneko MEAN answer, the guys at the club «your boyfriend tried to touch my boob»
how do you know ? We started dating yesterday...
Another funny thing was kuroneko doing a presentation on the benefice for Kyousuke to date her...
In all really cool i enjoyed this episode without a doubt can't wait to see next one ^^
May 23, 2013 7:11 AM

Jan 2013
Xasthur said:
. . . No one say Kyousuke "Thanks", but he got enough threats from these three girls. You think it's fair and become start of dere-dere side of Kiririn?

I'm fairly certain people we quite appreciative of what Kyousuke had done numerous times during the show, and he did in fact receive an explicit "thank you" on more than one occasion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

244 by Cammell »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.