Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2013 10:09 PM

Nov 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Was an ok duel. Except for Shou, he thinks he's all cool. His brother is all of a sudden a good character, and now Johan has the same eyes as Judai. I thought Johan died.
May 5, 2013 10:30 PM

Mar 2012
Johan was posessed.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 5, 2013 10:33 PM

Nov 2010
Remember what I said about spoilers, and that doesn't surprise me.
May 5, 2013 10:36 PM

Mar 2012
I feel somewhat this have passed that phrase.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 5, 2013 10:47 PM

Nov 2010
Feb 12, 2015 8:04 AM

Nov 2010
IntroverTurtle said:
Was an ok duel. Except for Shou, he thinks he's all cool. His brother is all of a sudden a good character, and now Johan has the same eyes as Judai. I thought Johan died.
All this is true, nothing seems to makes sense up to this part. Also... Great Moth! great monster from DM.
Apr 9, 2015 1:18 AM

Jul 2008
Yeah so what turned Judai exactly? Both ways I mean...
Aug 11, 2015 9:05 AM

Apr 2007
So both Jim and O'Brien save Judai in the end. Really though, O'Brien's deck is so boring, was hard to get into the duel .-.
May 13, 2016 6:26 PM

Apr 2012
OBrien won! Nice one.
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Oct 24, 2019 4:00 PM

Nov 2016
After many sacrifices, Judai was finally saved from the darkness in his heart(well almost)

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 14, 2020 9:19 PM

Dec 2011
They did a good job establishing Jim and O'Brien's characters and their dynamic with Juudai considering they've known him the least. I always felt like O'Brien looked after him the most. While Jim's was a little more unexpected, the reveals placing him alongside O'Brien in this loving role kind of makes it feel like. Idk, like they're guardians/parents or something - definitely the leaders - because out of everyone that could have brought him back, it was these two. Since we've been putting an emphasis on what makes a friendship, it shows how the quality of these relationships is more important than quantity (length of time)? After all, they weren't the ones that let go of him so easily ...

His brother is all of a sudden a good character

Ryou's always been good. He's a masochist and something's definitely going on with him, but he never lost sight of himself (proven when he had his duel with Shou back in s2)

There's no real connection here but, ngl, when the red orb swirled around Juudai inside his heart and he fell into Jim's arms, it reminded me so much of that one scene in Sailor Moon where this ost plays-

If I had editing software I would sync them together to prove my point lmao
Nov 29, 2021 11:08 PM

Apr 2020
I do wish Judai's Supreme King arc would have been longer. I mean season 3 overall has been slower paced than the first 2. And I do quite like that. Generally it seems there was some passage of time with the Supreme King actually coming into power and building an army. Though the actual interpersonal conflict with him and the other characters seemed pretty short-lived.
Jan 20, 2022 1:18 PM

Aug 2019
I literally laughed when Dancing Fairy(s) was hovering and there was a sound effect that sounded like an alarm or siren. I was like "wtf is going on?" lol. Also the fact that Chaos Sorcerer's deck's ace monster was Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth was kinda funny too since I think most people would've expected him to use a Chaos themed deck. At least we got to see Demise King of Armageddon in this episode.

Haou Judai tying with O'Brien was weird imo. O'Brien "died" as a result even with the help of Jim's Orichalcum Eye but somehow Judai got to survive? Huh? If Judai was gonna survive regardless of his LP reaching 0, then why not have him lose outright?

IntroverTurtle said:

I realize this is an old ass post but why did you keep harping on Sho? He's not trying to be "cool" or whatever you're accusing him of. In fact I'd only call it character development; I seem to recall you previously complaining that he was weak or a coward, yet now that he's not you still rag on him? :/

And of course Johan didn't die. We never actually saw it happen so there was no reason to believe it.
Early_MorningJan 20, 2022 1:21 PM
Nov 14, 2022 3:02 AM

Apr 2020
The evil hero deck feels so much unfair compared to every other deck I've seen in GX.
water
Jan 1, 10:32 AM
Dec 2023
Finalmente! cattivo fuori dalle biglie

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 6 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Apr 27, 2013

15 by RodxD »»
May 17, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 3 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - Apr 27, 2013

14 by RodxD »»
May 17, 3:31 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 2 Discussion

Tennouji - Mar 17, 2013

13 by RodxD »»
May 17, 3:06 AM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 117 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - May 3, 2013

10 by Angelo-cunha »»
Apr 29, 8:58 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX Episode 114 Discussion

IntroverTurtle - May 2, 2013

10 by Angelo-cunha »»
Apr 28, 1:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.