Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2013 9:41 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Whoa whoa whoa ... what?!?!?! Did Nikaido just die (although she can just be revived) and what the heck was w/ that shadow, was he transformed in to Aikawa and was that Ritsu their disappointed that he couldn't kill him ... So many questions.
Nov 19, 2014 9:09 AM

Jan 2013
Damn. Things got really serious in this chapter.
I hope I'm wrong, but it did feel like Ebisu died, and more importantly, could Kaiman be Aikawa? Dokuga did say he reminded him of someone.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Feb 23, 2017 3:39 AM

Dec 2015
I ... I just can't ...

Like I thought, the time the mask would be ripped off, we'd see Kaiman's real face and it fits him surprisingly well.

About his identity, I don't want to think about it yet since there'll surely be more information revealed in the next few chapters....
Although this chapter made me think it's Aikawa, I can imagine the next making me think it's actually the boss again---

I hope Ebisu can be revived and I fear that Fujita might get addicted to the black powder as well...
Nov 4, 2018 1:38 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Wow. What a chapter. I somehow expected En's showdown with Kaiman and Nikaido to be more goofy and humorous. Instead it was a dramatic powerhouse filled with pathos and mad reveals.
Is Kaiman Aikawa then?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 14, 2019 8:58 AM

May 2016
That was one of the bleakest chapters I've read in a while... Fujita killed the monster by taking in black powder but Ebisu's already long gone with the chance of being revived by En being really small because of both of them being black powder users now in addition to being unimportant lackeys.

Kaiman faced off against En to rescue Nikaido but he was just too powerful for both him and her to handle. He might've had the curse broken with his friend finally being able to see what he really looked like but it wasn't something to celebrate at all considering that it only happened because he's pretty much dead at that point while she was getting abducted back by the mushroom man. What a downer...

Apr 6, 2020 11:39 AM

Nov 2013
Ebisu and Kaiman both die...
Feb 5, 2021 1:20 PM

Mar 2020
look how they massacred my boy
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Aug 1, 2022 11:34 PM
May 2021
looks like theory about risu curse is right? kaiman should be killed by risu so he can escaped the curse but he now killed by en instead so the curse leave him ?
very interesting
May 15, 2023 2:18 PM
Apr 2023
ebisu died and that nullified the magic so caiman turned back to normal and hes ai
Jul 9, 2023 8:15 AM

Nov 2020
SO MANY THINGS HAPPENNED !!

Fujita's finger shot was so cool, like Tusk in Jojo's

Caiman true face was revealed !!
Risu was supposed to kill him ? who Caiman is supposed to be ?!

Sep 23, 2023 12:18 PM

Aug 2022
Kaiman got his face back! I didn't expect it to happen so soon.
Dec 4, 2023 5:16 PM

Nov 2020
Reply to Pirating_Ninja
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Whoa whoa whoa ... what?!?!?! Did Nikaido just die (although she can just be revived) and what the heck was w/ that shadow, was he transformed in to Aikawa and was that Ritsu their disappointed that he couldn't kill him ... So many questions.
@Pirating_Ninja Dont you mean Kaimen? Nikaido is clearly being held up by En
Apr 22, 3:28 PM

Mar 2008
crazy chapter... so many questions. So many worries about what happened to some of these chars :(
Guess i'll find out by continuing on..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 76 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Apr 30, 2013

9 by Romeo »»
Yesterday, 4:59 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 72 Discussion

7 by Romeo »»
Apr 29, 2:53 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 42 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Apr 28, 2013

3 by scorpioniclibra »»
Apr 28, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 70 Discussion

9 by Romeo »»
Apr 28, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 64 Discussion

gally_exe - Mar 12, 2011

12 by Romeo »»
Apr 24, 2:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.