Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2013 12:25 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wait ... What?!?! Last night she ever talked to Kaiman? So ... Does that mean that one of them is going to die? Or perhaps she is gonna get taken back and forever be En's puppet ... But it seems kind of stupid for En to be so obsessed w/ time magic just to confirm a single death...
Nov 18, 2014 11:51 PM

Jan 2013
Interesting development. Chota's antics will keep En at bay for some time. Ebisu's leaves the mansion for her home. Poor Fujita.
And, the last line really bothers me. I hope neither of them dies or something.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Mar 15, 2015 4:40 PM

Jun 2013
The extra curse is hilarious, I thought the girl who Shin met was Nikaido at the ball ten years ago, not Shin. I'm probably mistaken.
Feb 23, 2017 2:34 AM

Dec 2015
This chapter made me discard my previous idea of Kaiman being Aikawa again. Although he talks about being Risu's friend etc.; Aikawa had light hair and the person Nikaido saw sitting there, resembled the cross eyes boss.

I don't think Kaiman will die, it's more like he will cease to be "Kaiman" and return to his original body & identity.

I can't see Nikaido or Kaiman dying so I suppose it's really just figuratively speaking that Nikaido won't ever talk to Kaiman again.

On a sidenote, that last conversation between Fujita and Ebisu was really saddening.

I can see how he's hurt but I wish that he still follows her at some point because I feel like her family (or background in general) will also play a big role in the story~
Oct 31, 2018 10:49 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That conversation between Kaiman and Nikaido killed me. So many good feels come crashing down with that last sentence.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 14, 2019 8:55 AM

May 2016
In addition to finding out that the flirty partner he had was Chota all along, having his contract accidentally ripped by him was the injury added to insult lmao

They might've arrived in Berith but they don't have a lead to follow past that so they decided to stop by that rather lavish ryokan inn for the night. The Cross-Eyes they were looking for actually work there but none of the markings Kaiman and Natsuki were visible to them at the time.

That confession between the two over a drink made my heart flutter since they both actually felt the same way towards each other but that last line of hers sounded disheartening.

Jul 25, 2019 4:26 PM

Jan 2018
That last line of the chapter has me thinking... if I had to guess it'd be that Kaiman actually figures out who he is and changes completely to fit his old personality, so Nikaidou means it's the last time she ever speaks to "kaiman", the persona, not himself completely.
Jan 3, 2021 11:58 PM
Aug 2017
This keeps getting better and better. I want to get to know more about Ebisu.
Sep 23, 2023 6:13 AM

Aug 2022
The last night she saw Kaiman?! What?
Apr 22, 1:21 PM

Mar 2008
oof that last panel.. what does that mean :(((
that doesnt sound good... don't wanna say goodbye to these caiman & nikaido moments!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 76 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Apr 30, 2013

9 by Romeo »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 72 Discussion

7 by Romeo »»
Apr 29, 2:53 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 42 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Apr 28, 2013

3 by scorpioniclibra »»
Apr 28, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 70 Discussion

9 by Romeo »»
Apr 28, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 64 Discussion

gally_exe - Mar 12, 2011

12 by Romeo »»
Apr 24, 2:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.