Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2013 1:07 AM

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Think Ebisu wants to be that mosquito dude's partner .... Feel bad for him though, poor bastard is now confronted w/ the zombie of his friend. And why did they keep the giant cockroach?
Oct 15, 2018 12:02 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Kaiman is all about protecting them snacks! This is gonna be fun.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 7, 2019 10:53 PM

May 2016
Fujita and Ebisu infiltrated the Hole to take revenge for Matsumura by joining an amusing baseball game between the two rival hospitals but little did he know that one of their mystery players turned out to be his deceased buddy himself.

Jan 29, 2021 11:04 PM

Mar 2020
lmao Johnson has joined the party
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Jun 17, 2023 6:00 AM

Nov 2020
WHAT LOL ??? Fujita will be mad asf

Sep 22, 2023 9:36 AM

Aug 2022
Ebisu is really cute in that shark costume.
Nov 23, 2023 11:34 AM

Nov 2020
Honestly, I think Ebisu is what Nezuko should have been, minus the boobs and sexualization, Nezuko should have been more like a rabid pitbull than whatever she ended up being. Also, it's very nice to know she cares about Fujita to an extent, I feel like she was lying about only caring about being stranded by is hard to say,

Also, they literally named a random Blud, “KINK” Q Hayashida is a legend. Also, Ebisu’s smoke being sold was foreshadowed a couple of chapters back, I was confused when I first saw it but now it makes a lot more sense.

I'm so excited to see where this baseball arc goes, I think the way Fujita’s dead partner is being reanimated and forced to compete against him is messed up. I wonder if Noi will bring him back. I feel like the Sorcerer and Hole faction becoming friends is going to be some sort of endgame.

Apr 14, 4:53 AM

Mar 2008
this manga is full of great duos.. fujita and ebisu, caiman and nikaido, shin and noi, en & his little pet.
Just a fun read overall so far

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 76 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Apr 30, 2013

9 by Romeo »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 72 Discussion

7 by Romeo »»
Apr 29, 2:53 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 42 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Apr 28, 2013

3 by scorpioniclibra »»
Apr 28, 3:53 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 70 Discussion

9 by Romeo »»
Apr 28, 2:51 PM

Poll: » Dorohedoro Chapter 64 Discussion

gally_exe - Mar 12, 2011

12 by Romeo »»
Apr 24, 2:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.